𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

strawberry1d द्वारा

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... अधिक

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22

140 22 26
strawberry1d द्वारा

You could feel the crispness of the air around you when you woke up the next morning. Then you grudgingly remove the duvet cover from your body as you yawn, stretching your arms over your body.

Shifting your gaze to the left, where Anais is still dozing in with her mouth ajar. Little snores escape her mouth. As you look at her wild honey blond curls all over the place and her thin leg hanging over the duvet half on the floor, you smirk. You shook your head as you remembered the fun night you had at the Cartier banquet the night before.

Your gaze was drawn to your cousin, who was sleeping on the sleeper couch across the bed, sprawled out like a snow angel on her stomach.

The arms are dangling from the bed. Her reddish brown hair was tangled just like yours at the time.

You sigh as you slowly rise from your seated position. A dull ache was still present in your belly, and you didn't want to alert anyone in the family to how you were feeling,hoping there aren't any internal injuries. Your mother will interrogate you heavily, and you will flee from her judgmental gaze.

Shaking your head to get rid of any negative feelings, you dash to the bathroom to be the first to freshen up. Last night your returned back home after 12 a.m. You smirk to yourself as you fill a glass with cold water after brushing your teeth after a relaxing hot shower and quietly crept over to where your friend and cousin were still sound asleep and decided to wake Ha-Ni first.You dipped a few fingers in the water and began to sprinkle

Dropping a few droplets on her face. You softly snicker as she tried to wipe the water from her face, you did it again and giggle and say with a singalong voice, "wakey, wakey princess. It's time to get up and conquer the Maldives."

You sprinkle her again, and a soft shriek fills the room.

You burst out laughing at her befuddled expression. She jumped up, pulled your hair, and ran to the bathroom, while you squealing loudly.

"Morning. You deserved it!" she exclaimed from the bathroom door, snickering at your scrunched-up face as you rubbed your damp hair.

You looked perplexed at your friend Anais, who is still sleeping like a dead person despite the commotion. You'd always wondered how your best friend slept among the chaos. You decided to wake her up with a prank while her mouth was still slightly open.

You hover in front of her face, slowly allowing a thin stream of water to enter her mouth. Not to alert her, you keep your mouth shut and try not to laugh noisily.

Anais began to sit up, sputtering as she coughed the water out and looked at you with wide eyes "Quelle merde, Noémie. What the hell, Noèmie? Do you want to be killed so early in the morning?"

You smirk, "Good morning, petite princesse...wake up. You girls knew we had an early flight--"

"Oh mon gosh, tu es tellement ennuyeuse, Oh my gosh, you're so annoying," she grumbled as she picked up a fluffy pillow and hurled it at you, causing you to duck to the side and the pillow to land against the door.

You lift your hand in mock defense,"Tout est de ta faute. It's all your fault. We were supposed to get home early last night, but you wanted to jive all night...gosh!" you retorted.

Ha-Ni peered from the bathroom with a fluffy green towel around her body as she stood in the bathroom, brushing her teeth vigorously, she took out the brush, and mumbled, "We had a lot of fun...you were the spoiled spot. You sulked all night..."

She turned around and went back to the wash basin to rinse her mouth. You just pouted your lips and scrunched up your face. Anais grinned as she stood up and strutted to the bathroom in her too sexy satin, black and white Victoria secret pj's looking back at you," Oh, and Gervais invited us all to an all-white champagne dinner when we returned..."

"Huh!" your eyes widen. Since when?

"Oh, he told me yesterday. When he informed us, you went to the restroom." Ha-Ni was standing in front of the mirror, her legs covered in your expensive lotion.

"That's going to be so excitant exciting," Anais says as she peers out the bathroom door. "Arthur, the hot stud, is also believed to be in attendance. That is one delicious piece of steak!" she remarked as you made a face. She smirk inwardly when she thought about a hot makeout session they secretly had in one of Mr. Kims' exhibition rooms.

Ha-Ni laughs, "His actual name is demon-driver." She burst out laughing when she saw Anais's stunned expression. You just made a sour face at your cousin. You're not impressed that she brought up Mr. Jung's driver in the conversation.

"Did you guys know that Arthur is Mr. Jungs' youngest cousin," Anias smiles as she pulls her curly mess of hair into a messy bun on top of her head. "I still need to meet his hotel tycoon cousin. He informed me that Mr. Jung is in Indonesia on business. He's young and filthy rich. Arthur stated that he is the son of Mr.Jung's youngest sister, who operates a large company with his uncle...Mr. Jung's father."

You didn't realize it as your eyes widened. You assumed he was just a trusted employee of the idiot. "I had no idea! So, where is this so-called white dinner going to take place?" you enquired as you began making the bed.

While you were all hearing Anais showering quickly. There isn't enough time to take long showers.

Han-Ni grinned with a wide smile, "At Mr. Jung's penthouse..." she waggled her brows as your breath hitched painfully. You were frozen solely for just pondering. It will take place at Hoseoks' private residence. No way are you going to put yourself in an awkward situation. The whole Bangtan and their wives and girlfriends will be there.

You easily need to make a plausible excuse. You didn't know what to do with yourself after you got out of that room. Hosoek is a risk to your wellness. But it seems that you will never be able to escape him. Your heart was once again filled with despair. Why are you persuaded to pursue an unattainable man?

Ha- ni simply rolled her eyes and muttered, "...of çause...you only have one person on your mind..."She lets out a soft snort.

You scoff at her as you place the pillows on the bed."--it was just a brief encounter with Mr. Jung jeez..."Your cousin smirked as you gave her a dirty look.

Anais emerged from the bathroom after a while, and upon hearing Ha-his final statement, she flashed a smile, "I want to hear all the juicy details of that encounter--"

"Oh, your toes will curl at those revelations," Ha-Ni grinned.

"Ha-Ni, please leave the room and go get ready...and tell my aunt we're not going to eat breakfast," you shook your head and pointed at the door.

Ha-Ni and Anais just looked at each other, knowing the looks on their faces. You simply roll your eyes as you walk to the closet to prepare for the flight...

LATER...

When they arrived at Incheon International Airport, the girls were ecstatic. You'll be flying with Emirates. Anais had reserved first-class seats for you all, which made you all very pleased. You and the girls decided to go get a coffee after checking in, even though you will be eating a gourmet breakfast on the flight.

"Gosh, this place is huge," Anais said, adjusting her Chanel sunglasses on her nose. Her hair was pulled back into a high curly ponytail. She wore a short red dress and black velvet flats. Ha-Ni wore a floral maxi skirt with a light pastel top and light blue sandals. You're all dressed comfortably for the long flight.

You walked happily to the private lounge to relax before your boarding flight in an hour. You wore an immaculate white chiffon top with a beautiful tight fit white1 ea

 pants and silver, diamond flats. Your hair was pulled back into a long ponytail at the back of your neck. Your hair was naturally shiny. Your ears were adorned with small diamond Cartier earrings. Adriene created those pieces for a launch two years ago. You were so taken with it that you purchased a set for your mother's birthday.

You put on your Gucci sunglasses and walked your carry-on Chanel luggage bag with your friends, completely unaware of the admiring glances from the males in your vicinity.

When you arrive at the private lounge. You were seated near the breakfast bar. While Ha-Ni drank a large glass of orange juice, you and Anais settled for a marmalade and cheese croissant and a coffee.

You were chatting and laughing together as you ate a light snack to keep you going until the flight. You were talking about the exclusive Cartier banquet. The banquet was even featured on all of the morning breakfast shows and lifestyle programs. You were overjoyed with the event's success.

Adrienne and even Pierre sent you messages from the CEO's office as well as the marketing and sales division. All of the featured items have sold out in all of their stores around the world. Your bracelets and matching earrings were well received by the upper crust of Asian countries.

Adriene even told you that Director, your co-host, was curious about you. He was eager to hear about your likes and dislikes. The guy appears to be seriously considering pursuing you. You just snort because you don't see yourself in a long-term relationship with just anyone.

While you were discussing who wore what and which celebrity came with who, Ha-nI's eyes were as big as saucers across from you.

You were still drinking your cafe latte when you furrowed your brows at Ha-Nis' expression; she appeared to be out of breath.

"And now?"You asked her, perplexed.

"Erm...er..." she just gestured with her eyes behind you while fanning herself. Anais, who sat beside her, had huge eyes.

Ha- Nis' gaze was fixed on four figures behind you as you turned your head, your breath caught, and you looked back as quickly as if bitten by a cobra. It was Mr. Imbecile, accompanied by his executives or bodyguards, who led him in the direction of the exit of the lounge, near where you were seated.

"Oh, mon Dieu! "You quickly grab the menu from the table and cover the side of your face so they don't recognize you. Your friends' eyes were wide with amusement as they watched your frantic actions. Ha-Ni was snickering softly.

"Ha-Ni! "You yelled in hushed tones at her, "don't look in their direction...hide!"

Ha-ni couldn't help but laugh because your face was flushed and your eyes were wide.

Anais looked at the two odd cousins and said, "I'm lost...what is going on right now?"

She fixed her gaze on the group to which Ha-Ni was pointing. Anais' jaw dropped when she noticed a very attractive man in a grey designer suit among his four companions. He was both fascinating and intimidating.

She appeared befuddled as she stared back at Ha-Ni, who was snickering, and you, who was hidden behind a large menu. " Do you know who they are?"

"That's the elusive Mr. Jung and his executives with his PAs," Ha-Ni chuckled. " I believe he has just returned from a business meeting in Indonesia. He owns a charter jet. "

"Oh-Ok..so that's the encounter," she teased you." I can't wait to hear what happened in that encounter. Except for Gervais and Pierre, you haven't been linked to any guy in years."

"Quiet down," you scoff. "You will draw unnecessary attention to us."

"Why are you so tense, Noémi? He's not going to bite you...or maybe he did get a bite from you?" Ha-ni chuckled as she waggled her eyebrows you just scoff.

"Gosh, why don't you stand up so he can see you clearly?" you whispered, irritated.

"Ok..." she grinned and began to stand up as Anais giggled and pulled her back down into her seat.

"You guys are the worst."You speak quietly behind the menu.

As they passed by your area to the exit, Ha-Ni made eye contact with Mr. Jung's raised eyebrows. He smiled slightly as he locked his gaze on a girl behind a large menu. He recognizes her silver Cartier watch and her lucious long hair that almost reaches her hips.

When the group passed by your table, you breathed a sigh of relief. Anais looked at you with inquisitive eyes as you lifted your face and drank your coffee casually.

"Please don't ask," you begged softly.

She and Ha-Ni just exchanged conspiratorial smiles, with Ha-Ni indicating with her eyes that she would be informed about her friend's antics.

It was only a few moments later that it was time to board. You got up quickly, grabbed your hand luggage and technology, and walked quickly to the boarding gates.

Your breath was taken away as you entered the first-class cabins. The flight attendants were well-dressed and groomed.

Anais was accompanying the attendant to your seats. The champagne is one of the best parts of flying first class. Before takeoff, the flight attendants approach the passengers and offer them drinks.

Emirates First Class includes a private suite with a sliding door that can be closed for complete privacy. A small pop-up mirror with diva lighting conceals small Byredo cosmetics containers.

You choose a window seat, while Ha-Ni and Anais choose two seats next to each other.

"Oh, this is life... FIRST CLASS LIFESTYLE," Ha-ni whispered incessantly. She took the seat next to you. When you open your sliding door, you were so impressed with Emirates. When you press on the tray to your left, a mini-bar filled with soft drinks and assorted snacks, allowing you to have refreshments at your fingertips. Press the small compartment in front of you to reveal a leather-bound notebook and pen.

You inhaled deeply as you sat back on your seat to discover all the cute flight giveaways.

Anais was speaking to a flight attendant when she asked if she wanted a glass of champagne or sweet wine.

"OK, a glass of Dom Perignon, coming up!" said the flight attendant, smiling. Anias and Ha-ni order glasses of champagne, while you request a cup of expresso. You don't need champagne this early in the morning.

The first class section of the flight was not full. In front of Ha-Ni, there were only two older gentlemen and a businesswoman with a younger man.

A kpop idol girl with flame red hair, diamond-encrusted earphones, and flashy clothing is seated a few seats away, alongside a big burly man dressed in black. Perhaps a bodyguard or her manager. You all received a luxury private suite, fine wine, and gourmet meals as first-class passengers. Emirates in-flight bar access A fantastic Bulgari amenities kit, an in-seat mini-bar A meteor shower, pajamas, and slippers.

You adored it.

You nibble on some of the heated mix nuts in front of you while fiddling with the button of the monitor. You were suddenly exhausted, but you took out your phone and charged it.

Ha-Ni and Anais were chatting next to you as they studied their free kits. It includes a large Bulgari amenity kit. In addition to the sleeping eye mask, toothbrush, and lotion scented with a Bulgari fragrance), there is a small glass bottle of Bulgari perfume.

They were squealing with delight at the exquisite scent as they dabbed some of it on their body parts.

When you were all settled in and comfortable in your seats. The incredible food service begins even before takeoff with an Arabic coffee and an almond-stuffed date.

Once in the air, you'll be treated to a three-course gourmet meal. If you aren't particularly hungry, you can combine appetizers to make a small meal and skip the main course.

You just sat back and read some of the in-flight brochures. When you arrive at the airport, there will be a Chauffeur service that will transport you to the seaplane boarding gate at Mantra Airlines in their first-class lounge.

You decided to nap for an hour or two after a gourmet breakfast. You shut your private sliding door and informed Anais that you'd be sleeping for a while. You just want to unwind and reflect on your love life, or lack thereof.

You removed your phone from the charger and texted your family to let them know you were safe on the flight.

You then received a text message from Gervais in French.

Gervais:Hello, Belle...I hope you and your friends have a wonderful flight and vacation. I wish I could join you. Stay safe.

You: Hello, Gerv. We'll do our best. So, what is it about a white dinner party?

Gervais: Oh Hoseok, invite us when you return on Tuesday evening. On Monday, I'll be spending time with the Bangtan Elites. I missed my Asian buddies so much. Tell me, Belle. Is there something going on between you and my dear friend Hoseok? The air around you was tense. You do realize he's with Jess, right?'

Oh gosh. As if you didn't already know that. Jessica made sure you knew, and her boyfriend, who can't seem to leave you, also knows but can't seem to make up his mind about his true feelings. You just scoff as you read his text. If Gervais had to know all the other gory details, he might lose his mind.

You: Nothing is going on between us, Gervais. You're aware that we had a complicated relationship when I worked at his hotel. You assisted me in paying for the incident with the hotel rooms. Remember. We...we don't like each other.

You were so embarrassed to start lying now. You get so good at lying that you wonder if Ha-nIs' pastor will notice all your missteps when you return to their worship place. You've even let yourself down by falling in love with someone who isn't yours. It's like breaking the rule of "don't desire what others your neighbor have." But you want Hoseok with all your heart. Does it turn you into a scarlet woman? He is not currently dating Jessica. So you just console yourself with the fact that you didn't do anything scandalous. He was on a dating hiatus.

Gervais: That's fine if you say so. Jessica seemed concerned when she noticed you two ogling each other, thinking we hadn't noticed.

You: What are you saying? That is not what we did. Jessica does not need to be worried. He loves her and only her.

You wanted to scream right away. Why didn't you stop? You knew Gervais would notice, but Jessica? All of these conflicting emotions make you nervous. Maybe you should just go back to Paris and leave Adriene and Pierre to open two exclusive stores in Seoul.

Gervais: Okay. I'll keep your secret safe. But you appeared to be thirsty for each other.

You: Gervais, just stop. How about you and your intentions with my cousin Ha-Ni? You know she comes from a very heartbreaking break-up with her long-term boyfriend.

Gervais: I think I Iike Ha-Ni, Noémi. She is so cute and lady-like and her short nervous demeanor is so endearing. I would like to take her out also on a few dates if you don't mind.

You sigh dejectedly. It seems like Gervais would spend more time getting to know your cousin and he will just forget about you. You will be so lonely in the coming weeks. Anais will spend two weeks more in Seoul and if she is so smitten with Arthur the demon-driver, you are sure they will be in the Bangtan Elite clubs company more often You despise being second fiddle.

Gervais, on the other hand, has seemed to be a little serious about your cousin, even though she is a year or two older than him. You want him to be happy and content, even if it is with your dear cousin. As long as he treats her properly.

You: Fine with me, Gerv.Just don't hurt her, okay? I'll release you from your friendship obligation with me. Spend as much time as possible with her.

Gervais: Belle, I'll never just put you aside. We will still have our promised friendship dates alone. Ha-Ni will fit in after work or whenever she has free time. But you and I will also have a good time together.

You smile, relieved.

You: That will be fantastic. You can take her out to dinner. I'll take mornings or afternoons with you. How is the Jung Suray Hotel's executive suite?

Gervais: First class treatment. Better than some hotels in Paris. Hoseok has first-rate furniture. His rooms are magnificent and have the atmosphere of a presidential suite. You must come to my hotel room and spend time with me. We can eat something and watch movies as usual.

You: That's cool.

But you're not sure if you want to go to the Jung Suray as a guest. You should keep as far away from Hoseok as possible.

You talked for a few minutes until he asked you to forward him, Ha-Nis'phone number. After your chat, you just turn to your side and close your eyes for that promised nap.

......

After an hour or so, you received a notification on your phone.

It's Anais. You check your phone; it's already past lunchtime, but you're not particularly hungry.

Do you want to hang out in the finest first-class bar? It will be enjoyable merely to stretch our legs.

You sat up. That'll be cool. You raise your seat and quickly check your appearance in the side mirrors, redoing your make-up. You slide open your door and turn to your side to see Anais standing. Ha-Ni smiled as she turned sideways to see your sliding door open.

You nod, stand up, and slide your door shut. Your private seating is now locked. You follow your cousin to where Anais was talking to a flight attendant who led you all to the stairs to the deck where the bar is only for first-class passengers.

Anais was flirting with the cute bartenders as you all placed your cocktail orders and moved to a more private table further down.

You requested a Bombay Sapphire Star of Bombay, while Ha-Ni requested a Tia Maria and Anais requested a Woodford Reserve. After your conversation with Gervais, you needed something to calm your racing heart.

You enjoy chit-chatting with the girls about anything and everything.

Ha-nis' face was flushed as she sipped her cocktail drink, "Erm...Gervais asked me out."She gave you a nervous look.

You smiled and patted her hand, "He told me. As long as you are at ease with him. He's a nice guy. Ha-ni. All he needed was the right girl to make him settle and think about the future."

Anais clapped her hand, "Oh wow! girl. Gervais is an excellent choice. You are aware that his family is one of the wealthiest billionaires in France. They own a lucrative airline."

Ha-Nis' eyes widen in surprise, and she appears dejected "Then the two of us will not fit. He moved in higher circles. What if his parents have already chosen a girl for him to date? I never want to be involved with chaebol families again." She made a shaky motion with her head.

You let out a sigh, "Ha-Ni, my cuz. Gervais family is straightforward. He is a free spirit, and his parents knew that if he could find a girl who made him settle and give up on race driving and start as the leader and full heir of a company, they would be overjoyed. No woman could help him relax. He likes you, Ha-Ni. You have nothing to lose by trying it out. Bangchan has moved on, and Gervais is 100 times richer, more charming, and nicer than your ex."

Anais nodded, "Yes, girl, and he respects you and he is so taken with you that he has asked Noémie to let him date you. After a one-day marriage of convenience, I am now ready to enjoy my life. Gervais, on the other hand, likes you. My douchebag of an ex only wanted to marry me for his family's billions. Yes, his family liked me as a wife, but he never truly loved me. Thank God, before the priest could say "you may kiss the bride," my father intervened and annulled the bloody wedding."

You all snicker, remembering how devastated Anais was when she discovered he only dated her to obtain his grandfather's inheritance. She no longer trusted men and prefers to date and hooks up with attractive men time and again.

Ha-Ni smiled, "Ok I'll give it a shot."

"Good girl! At least you will have a charming more handsome guy as eye candy," you smirk as you stir your drink and eat some of the lemons in your drink.

"So, my friend what about you.?"Anais smirk teasingly.

"What about me?" you asked puzzled.

"You and that hot Mr. Jung," she gave you a deadpan look.

You inhaled sharply as you look at Ha-Ni with narrowed eyes. Did she tell Anais about Hoseok? She just shook her head.

"Anais, there is nothing between us. He's a taken man, and that's that!" you pursed your lips, keeping your eyes downcast, afraid they'd see the lie in your face.

You are not over Mr. Jung Hoseok, nor do you believe you ever will be. He became the "it" for you that became a "nothing" for you. You must stop thinking about and desiring things that you may never have.

"I sincerely apologize, my friend. That is a tough situation. I've been there, done that, got a t-shirt, and moved on. So let us just enjoy our vacation, forget about our miserable lives, and stay young forever." she said regretfully.

You smiled and raised your glass, saying, "OK, let's drink to that."

"Yeah! "Ha-Ni exclaimed.

"Let s drink on forgetting the past, and enjoy our twenties before the dreaded thirties come without rings on our fingers.Let's be young and enjoy our beauty and single sisterhood," Anais chuckled. Her face was flushed because she had ordered another alcoholic drink.

You holler as you raise your glasses and clink them together. Sitting back and laughing.

"And no more mentioning Mr. Tycoon Imbecile, Mr. Bangchan Jerk, or my scheming ex-fiance Tobi...ok."She exclaimed, and you all agreed with a chuckle.

But deep down in your heart, you knew the uphill battle you'll face to forget such a magnificent, hot, and charming Mr. Jung.

A/n . Another update.Thank you for your support.

The girls are heading for their Island adventures.

1. Do you believe Ha-Ni is mature enough for a relationship with Gervais?

2. Do you believe Jessica will confront you if she witnesses your exchanges with Mr. Jung?

3. Do you think she should go to the white dinner party or make a good excuse to stay at home?

4. If Hoseok discovers her hiding place, do you believe he will respect her boundaries and work on his relationship with Jessica, pursue Noèmi with zeal, or simply let Noèmi leave his life for good?

5. Will Noèmi feel alienated if her friend and cousin begin dating Hoseok's cousin and friend?

kindly vote, comment or follow

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

220K 6.4K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
466K 25.8K 41
Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where taehyung, a simple village boy had to perfo...
196K 11.4K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
288K 16.2K 30
"You're smiling, but why do your eyes tell a completely different story?" Park Jimin is just barely getting by, having to take care of his two year o...