The return of the Older Sitri

By Jedisage

Satoshi Sitri was the oldest brother of the Sitri siblings also one of the top devil General in the devil arm... More

Bio (updated)
Peerage and servant (update/changed)
Harem (updated)
Harem #2 (updated)
Prologue (updated)
A/N: Quick question
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
A/n: Fun facts about Satoshi
more servants/harem girls added
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Quick Random question
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
One more Maid for Satoshi
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/n: Satoshi and Tsukiumi son and Daughters
A/n: Satoshi's Apprentices/students
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter ten

2.9K 65 8
By Jedisage

Rias Pov

I really wasn't expecting to see Sona's older brother here of all places. I heard that he had recovered from the wars but still for him to be here was unexpected.

"Lord Satoshi what brings you here?" I asked

"I was just happen to be in the area and I wanted to see who was watching the other part of the city that's all." said Satoshi 

"Okay just who is  this guy and why are you bowing before this guy and how does he knows Ddraig " Issei asked

"You idiot didn't I say to watch your mouth" asked Ddraig.

"This is Lord Satoshi older brother of Serafall and one of the greatest military generals and stagiest in the underworld." said Akeno.

"And he was the one who defeated me and the White dragon many years ago." said Ddraig.

"I see you still remember that day Ddraig you and the white one did put up a fight I give you that much." said Satoshi.

"So this guy went against you and turned you into what you are now?" asked Issei.

"That is correct my young young devil friend." said Satoshi 

"Pardon me for asking Lord Satoshi but I noticed you have have a women with you may I ask who she is?" I asked.

"Oh yes this one of my pawns Diao Chan who I saved  from a nasty pig and I mean it." Said Satoshi before Diao Chan walked over.

"Hello I'm Diao Chan and like my lord said I'm one of his pawns." said Diao Chan.

"It's nice to met you allow me to introduce my peerage. This is my queen Akeno, my pawn Issei, my knight Kiba, My rook Koneko and my Bishop Asia." I said

"Hello." said Asia

"It's nice to met you Sir." said Kiba 

"Sup." Koneko said in a stoic tone.

"A Nekoshou I see." Said Satoshi.

"A nekomata? What's that?" Issei asked.

 "A Nekoshou is a rare species of Nekomata an I sensed hidden power within her that has not been awaken yet. Could it be?" asked Satoshi.

"Something wrong Lord Satoshi?" Asked Akeno.

"No just lost in thought. Anyway I ate most of your time already we should get going but it was nice meeting you all. Rias you have a nice day and Ddraing I be seeing you later." said Satoshi.

"O...of course sir." said Ddraig.

"You are welcome here anytime Lord Satoshi." I said with a smile.

"Thank you Rias but please call me Satoshi from now on okay?" asked Satoshi.

"If that's what you want." I replied with a bow before he and Diao Chan walked out of the room. My heart was racing like a race car after spending a bit of time with Satoshi. To think he had time to see me.

"Are you okay Rias?" asked Kiba

"Yeah just lost in thought." I replied.

"I must say Satoshi looked very handsome and didn't mind you calling him Satoshi." said Akeno.

"Forget about that his pawn was smoking hot." Issei said with a perverted grin on his face.

"How did he know I was Nekoshou anyway?"  asked Koneko.

"I don't know but I want to test my skills against him." said Kiba. Thinking to myself my peerage had taking a liking to him perhaps I get to talk with him more in the days to come.

"Anyway all of you are dismissed." I said before everyone got up and left the room leaving myself alone with my thoughts.

Ddraig Pov

I was still shaken up after seeing Lord Satoshi after many years. I still had nightmares of that day and they still haunt me. When I went up against him that many years ago I thought he was a ordinary devil who was in over his head but I was wrong. Still I wonder what the white would think if he found out that the one that turned us into sacred gears was around.

Satoshi Pov

After leaving Rias and her group Diao Chan and I where walking around the city enjoying the night.

"So what do you think of them Diao Chan?" I asked

"Well they seem to be okay Satoshi- sama but I felt a little uneased with that Issei he was a bit creepy in a perverted way." replied Diao Chan.

"I see but don't worry about it besides I think you are very beautiful and talented so don't let it get to you okay?" I asked

"Of course my lord." said Diao Chan. The both of us continued to walk around until I heard singing coming from near by. The music was beautiful and so soft. 

"Do you hear that?" I asked

"Yes I do it's very soothing." said Diao Chan. The both of us searched where the music was coming from until we stopped to see two women one playing a flute and the other one playing a harp on top of a bridge.

"That is such beautiful music that you are playing." I said walking closer to the bridge.

"I thank you for your kind words." said the women with the harp.

"You are quite welcome. My name is Satoshi and this lady next to me is-" I said before the other women spoke up.

"Diao Chan is that you?" The women with the flute asked.

"Yes it is Zhen Ji." replied Diao Chan.

"Is she a friend of yours?" I asked

"Yes she and go away back." said Diao Chan

"That so? I would love to hear more but first I would like to get to know your name." I said looking at the two females

"My name is Cai Wenji  a wondering poet  and harp player." said Cai Wenji.

"I must say your playing of the harp is beautiful next to the wonderful sound of Zhen Ji's flute playing." I said

"Thank you for your kind words and if like Zhen Ji and I would like to play for you if you like?" asked Cai Wenji.

"Yes I would like that very much." I said taking a seat on a bench along with Diao Chan before they started to play.

a/n: I let you pick which one you want me to use.

or

The music was very beautiful so soothing and majestic like my energy was returning to me like it was healing magic. The whole area was filled with their music. Fireflies started to come out and several nearby flowers started blooming while the moon shined in the night sky. After abut a hour of playing Zhen Ji and Cai Wenji had finished playing.

"It was very beautiful the playing I mean. I haven't heard anything like that in a long time." I said.

"Thank you for your kind words Satoshi." said Zhen Ji

"We would love to play for you again the next time we see you." said Cai Wenji.

"Actually there is something I wanted to ask the both of you." I said

"And what is that?" Cai Wenji asked.

"I would like to for you to join my peerage." I replied while the both of them looked at me confused.

"Peerage?" Zhen Ji asked.

"Yes you see I'm not human. I'm a devil and Diao Chan here is my pawn in my peerage." I replied.

"This true?" asked Cai Wenji.

"It's the truth. Satoshi-sama saved me from a vile, disgusting man who only wanted women for their bodies and was trafficking women as well. Satoshi saved me and the other girls." explained Diao Chan.

"Wow to think a devil actually helped rescued you from that vile monster. I'm glad you are okay." said Zhen Ji.

"I won't force you to join my peerage that is all up to you two." I said 

"Can you give us a minute? Diao Chan can you come here for a minute?" Cai Wenji asked while the three walked off to have a talk I walked over to the bridge and looked down at the water and watch the koa fish swim peacefully. After a few minute the three girls came back.

"We talked it over and since you liked our music and you rescued my friend I decided I would like to join your peerage." said Zhen Ji.

"So would I if you have us." said Cai Wenji. I smiled and nodded my head.

"If that is what you two want then I accept you as my pawns." I said taking out two pawn chess pieces and said the chant, The two pieces floated in the air and flew into their bodies. A serge of energy and aura glowed around their bodies.

"I feel strange but the same is that suppose to happen?" Zhen Ji asked.

"Yes it is also welcome to the team Zhen Ji and Cai Wenji." I said with a smile on my face.

(a/n: Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what part of it you like and I see you all next time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 746 52
Arthur,Twin Brother Of Nero Who Just Moved From Fortuna To Japan To See Spirit That Has Been Rumor Around That Take His Interest And At The Same Tim...
9.9K 191 33
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...
107K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...