Final Space Season 4

By Geekyl_Ell

Invictus has been freed. Ash betrayed the team. Nothing would be able to defeat them. The Team Squad was able... More

S4 Ep1 - Things are about to change
S4 Ep2 - Betrayed Souls
S4 Ep3 - Separated Issues (Updated)
S4 Ep4 - Like Father like Son
S4 Ep5 - Ghost and War
S4 Ep6 - Discard Troubles
S4 Ep8 - Bending the Tides
A/N
S4 Ep9 - Fear from the past
A/N
S4 Ep10 - Sick Sad Tragedies
S4 Ep11 - Ugly Truths
S4 Ep12 - Start of the Showdown
S4 Ep13 - Lost Redemption
S4 Ep14 - Fight On!
S4 Ep15 - The Prince

S4 Ep7 - Weakling becomes the Strong

98 4 2
By Geekyl_Ell

We return to Quattro on an asteriod, dumb founded on what Little Cato just said. Did Little Cato disappeared into existence?  It was unknown for Quattro. But he then remembered what Little Cato instructed him. 

Quattro:  I will follow your commands (Turning to face the endless void in space) your majesty..

After he said that, Quattro activated his boosters on his boots and flew to his destination, The Team Squad. However, he was having a mini panic attack. But he had to hide it.

MEANWHILE with Little Cato and Lord Commander.

Little Cato was ready to use his weapon, The Lord Commander was levitating a few inches of the ground and was grinning. It was a few minutes of just stares at each other, one to a traumatized ventrexian, other to a psycho monster. 

Little Cato:  What do you want? (Annoyed)

Lord Commander:  Just bored, I haven't murdered anyone in four months... and since I found you on Tribore's home planet. So, this is your demise. (Flying towards Little Cato, eyes back to normal yellow)

Little Cato:  Tch, so you wanna kill me. HA! This will be fun, haven't had a real battle in ages. (Insane eyes, smirking)

Lord Commander:  Then let's not waste...any... TIME!! (Leaped to Little Cato with an energy blast ready to use)

Little Cato reacted just in time and jumped very high, spun his weapon so the knife is aimed at the Lord Commander's back.  The Lord Commander fell onto his stomach from a failed attempt to grab Little Cato.   Quickly, Little Cato stabbed Lord Commander's back, dark purple blood splat onto Little Cato's fur. But that stab couldn't possibly kill the Lord Commander.  Lord Commander laughed.

Little Cato:  Looks like your powers have gotten weaker, this will be easy. (Jumped backwards and landed onto the ground, spear in his mouth)

Lord Commander:  Truthfully, Invictus took most of my powers since he imprisoned me. (Got back up, ready to blast)    And ever since Evra got me freed, my form changed.

Little Cato:  Evra? They're... the one Ash met after Fox's funeral..(Looking down, thinking)

Lord Commander:  ... You're distracted~ (Echoed next to Little Cato's ear)

Little Cato reacted, speed of light looked to his right and saw a bright light at his face.

Little Cato:  CRAP-

An explosion appeared...

MEANWHILE with The Team Squad.

The team squad were in the pilot room, all in their areas. Not talking. Before anyone could break the silence, HUE appears out of nowhere.

HUE:  Everyone, I might have an idea where we could find a weapon to help us fight Invictus.

Gary:  Really? Wait really? (Standing up from the pilot seat)

Invictus:  But first, there is a heat signature coming to us. It's readings seem to be disorted.

Avoacto:  Be ready, could be Invictus or Ash. (Battle face on, standing up)

After everyone got up from their places, a green light appeared in front of Gary.

Gary:  WOAH WOAH!! I SEE IT!! (Fell backwards, widen eyes)

The brightness died down who they saw brought a shock to everyone. It was Quattro on his knees. But something wasn't right, he was breathing heavily. Sheryl knew what was going on with him.

Sheryl:  Everyone, don't crowd him. He must've saw something terrible.. (Gesturing everyone to stay put, worried face) 

Everyone did what Sheryl told them. Quattro's breathing died down and looked up to see familiar faces. Allies, The Team Squad.

Quattro:  E.. everyone is.. here. I'm glad. (Smiling, covering his missing arm injury)

Avoacto then walked towards Quattro and helped him up, holding his body up.

Quinn:  Uh, what happened to you? W-where's Tribore? (Slowly walking towards Quattro)

Quattro:  ... He is.. gone. (Looking down, eyes tired)

Everyone was shocked, the leader of the resistance, is dead. How is it possible?

Quinn:  No.. This cannot be true! (Fell onto her knees, widen eyes)

Quattro:  Sorry, but it is true.. I watched Ash murder him in front of our eyes.. (Looking at Quinn)

Avocato:  Wait.. "Our"? Who was with you? (Looking at Quattro, curious)

Quattro:  Right... an ally was there. But he said he could only save me or Tribore and he chose me. We fled from the scene, but we split ways. However that split up was never part of his intention.

Avocato:  Who? We need to know. (Turned Quattro's body to his)

Quattro:  ... A Ventrexian, Little Cato.

Everyone:  ... (Too stunned to speak)

Avocato:  *Inhaled*  What...?  (Eyes widen, ears and tail up)  Wait, the split was never Little Cato's intentions?  What happened? 

Quattro:  He was sucked into a portal, he was taken-

Gary:  By who? (Walking towards the two boys)

Quattro:  The Lord Commander...

Avoacto:  WHAT?! (Released Quattro from his grip, tail moving down)

Sheryl: C-can the Lord Commander EVEN make a portal Avoacto? (Stuttering)

Avoacto:  No he can't. He must've used most of his energy to take him. (Gripped his hands)

Quattro:  And, there's a chance that, they are having a brawl. 

Gary and Avocato:  What... 

Qauttro:  And looking at how his portal looked, I think they are in a different dimension, kinda like Final Space except without the sickness.

Avoacto:  So.. There is no way to communicate with him? 

Quattro:  No. (Nods side to side)

KVN:  Am I the only one wondering how he is not speaking Spanish?

Gary:  KVN WILL YOU- wait actually, how are you speaking English?

Quattro:  I speak a different language depending my emotion, and I am wanting to avenge my father. 

KVN:  ... dark.

Quinn:  KVN JSUT SHUT UP!! (Kicking KVN to the door shutters)

Sheryl:  Wait, QUATTRO YOUR INJURIES! ARE YOU OKAY?! (Running towards the injured Quattro)

Quattro:  Ah, oh my injuries. Just minor scrapes aaannnnddddd uh, my arm was ripped off by a Dead Gary beast.

Gary:  ... A BEAST?!?! WHAT THE CRAP?!?! (Derp face)

Sheryl:  We should treat your injuries, follow me to the medbay.

Quattro:  Sure thing. (Following Sheryl)

After Sheryl and Quattro had left. Gary looked up at HUE's screen. 

Gary:  What were your ideas to defeat Invictus? (Folded his arms)

HUE:  There is a copy of the matter bomb Quinn used to close the breach a while back.

Avocato: Where?

HUE:  Faticulating, mmm located on Seripentis.

Gary:  Seripentis?! That is..

Avocato:  Ash's home planet. Why is it there.

HUE:  That reason is unknown since it is locked away in the Infinity Guard Network. 

Quinn:  Sadly, I won't be able to access it. So, we'll just fly over there.

Gary:  Okay, that is the plan.

Avoacto:  It is the plan baby! Let's do this! 

Gary:  Then track the planet down!

MEANWHILE with Little Cato and Lord Commander.

It took awhile for the brightness to kill off. But once the shine was gone, Lord Commander noticed that Little Cato was gone. All was left was Little Cato's cape and the edges was burnt.

Lord Commander:  Heh?!?! What the-? (Looked around, but then heard hard breathing)

Little Cato:  That was close... (Wiping blood from his muzzle, slightly smirking, legs stretched out and his weapon was in the ground)

Lord Commander:  So your agility has improved.. impressive. (amused, eyes back to normal)

Little Cato:  Well that is what happens when you go solo. (Sarcastic)  Maybe you should watch your arm.

Lord Commander:  Eh? 

Suddenly, Little Cato threw a pocket knife at his arm, it hit the Lord Commander and blue blood splat out.

Lord Commander:  AHHGGG!! You'll pay for that! (Eyes glowing, levitating)

After that statement, the ground was shaking, Little Cato jumped up and landed on a tree branch in a cat position.

Little Cato:  Is that all? Seen it loads of time!

Lord Commander:  I.. am The Lord...COMMANDER!!! AND I KNOW WHAT FEARS YOU, LITTLE PRINCE!! *insert evil laugh* You are scared.

Little Cato:  Why the hell, should I BE SCA- WOAH!! (Was about jump, but everything seems to be spinning. This confused Little Cato so much it made his head spin).  Really, this god damn illusion?!?

The Lord Commander seem to have disappeared. 

Little Cato:  ARRGGGG!!! Show YOUR.. SELF!! (Threw his knives everywhere, activating his claws since he ran out of knives)

Lord Commander:  Tch, hehehaha. You do remind me of someone. 

Little Cato:  Oh yeah! (Attacks thin air with his claws)  And who is this person? (Slouch back, arms tired)

Lord Commander:  Mhmm, Avocato.  (Appearing behind Little Cato)

Little Cato:  ... *growls* I am... nothing like that BASTARD!!! (Looking behind him, eyes full of fury) 

Lord Commander:  You, really do remind me of Avocato. Anger, eyes of fury.

We see Little Cato with a slouch back, arms droopy down, bleeding, eyes full of fury, tail down and ears up. (Kinda like Catra's season 4 position, search it up) but in the Lord Commander's eyes, he sees Avocato when he was his second in command.   Who knew, even though they weren't related; they were similar. Like father, like son...

Lord Commander:  You really are scared. You are all used up and broken. What have you been doing for last four months? Your majesty?

Little Cato: (Running towards Lord Commander)  ... tch, DON'T CALL ME THA-

.

Something sharp pierced through Little Cato's body, where his liver would be. Blood splatted everywhere. Little Cato's eyes were widen as his realisation on what has happened. 

Little Cato:  No.. T-this is-isn't supposed to happen..

Lord Commander:  You should watch your ground..

Little Cato reacted as the thorn disappeared. He didn't had time to move.*

.

.

Lord Commander was grinning, bleeding from his arm and mouth. He had his arm clenched due to the pain of using his powers.  There was a  large dragon mouth coming from the ground, it had Little Cato's body in it. The dragon was biting as hard as it can. 

Little Cato:  NRRGAAAHHH!!! S-stop- AGH! (His injuries gets bigger, blood splatting onto the dragon's mouth, his spine about to snap)

Lord Commander:  Don't resist, goodbye your majesty. (Lifted his arm)

Before the Lord Commander could do anything, he gets a headache, but it was more painful than normal ones, it was his brain damaging. 

Lord Commnder:  Aghh! (Dropped his arm down, making the dragon mouth disappear)

Little Cato's body fell onto the ground and rolled to a boulder, eyes weak.

Voice:  Jack.. It's me, your partner.

Lord Commander:  Eh.. J-John..?  (looking up)

Little Cato:  Nghh, get out of your own head.  (Slowly getting up, arm covering half of Little Cato's face)

Lord Commander:  Heh, tchahHAHA. No memory shall change my path. (Looking at Little Cato)  Hah! I'm not done. (Held both of his arms out and floated Little Cato's body into the air)

Little Cato was being in the against his own will, but why isn't the Lord Commander pulling him apart. Back then, he wouldn't wait, but now he is hesitating.

Lord Commander:  ... John? AGGH!! NO! Gr. (Levitating off the ground) Goodbye for real, Little Cato. (Clenched his fists, squeezing Little Cato's body)

Little Cato:  AGGH!! Ah! Shh. NGH! (Eyes completely shut due to the pain, bleeding more faster, eyes started to become red, tail up and ears down. His chest was bleeding the most since he was stabbed by a thorn)

Little Cato couldn't even think. Mind was running, chest was screaming, air felt toxic and everything started to feel numb.  Lord Commander was pleased to see another soul being tortured. But was getting annoyed, even though Little Cato had fatal injuries, it was taking longer for Little Cato to be dead.

Lord Commander:  AGH! DIE ALREADY!!! OR ARE YOU THAT FRIGHTENED BY THE SITUATION WE ARE IN??

Little Cato had his mouth open, he then thought of words to say.

Little Cato:  Y-you are r-ri-ght, Lord Comm-ander!! I... AM AFARID!!!  I AM SCARED TO TRUST SOMEONE WHO THEN LEAVES ME!! I AM SCARED OF EVERYTHING!! I'M BEING TARTGETTED BY BOUNTY HUNTERS, INVICTUS AND NOW YOU!! OF COURSE I AM SC-ARED!!  (Tears, fury still in his eyes, activated his claws)

Lord Commander:  ... I like that answer.

Little Cato:  B-but I G-GREW U-UP!!  Me being scar-ed  o-of y-you no l-longer exists!! Now, is y-your new e-enemy y-you will r-remember for t-the re-st of your s-short,s-s-sick l-life!! ( Raised his arm up to rip the dragon's mouth open, tears stopped, spitting blood)

Lord Commander:  WHAT?! WAIT!! (Realised he was distracted by Little Cato's answer)

Little Cato was able to ripped the dragon's mouth open and snapped the top bit in half, making the dragon disappear into thin air. Little Cato was breathing heavily, looking at where the dragon was. But doing so, a nasty injury appeared on Little Cato's body and his liver got ripped out.

Little Cato:  *Huff* Thanks, that organ was infected with the old sickness.  You really are soft. (Smirking, covering his body injuries with right hand and left hand had his weapon, slouching but standing, looking down, hair covering his eyes)

Lord Commander:  YOU LITTLE-!! (Leaped forwards to Little Cato, reached out a hand to him, ready to use a blast)

Little Cato turned his head to see the Lord Commander flying towards him, he was surprised that Lord Commander could move in that state.

Before the Lord Commander could use his power,  he felt it getting weaker and fell down face first at Little Cato's feet. Little Cato looked down to the Lord Commander.

Lord Commander:  N-NOT NOW!! AGHH!! THESE VOICES!! (Backing up)

Little Cato was surprised by the term "Voices"

Voice:  Jack, you need to leave the world to be freed.

Lord Commander:  LEAVE?? NO!! I need to FORFILL MY- (Interrupted by a kick to the face)

Lord Commander:  AGGH!! (Landed to a boulder leaning on his back)

Little Cato:  It's deja vu all over again. This. Is. Your. End. (Spinning weapon from front to behind, the knife facing the ground)

Lord Commander:  Agh! N..NO!  (Threw his hands in the air infront Little Cato, beams appear and ready to be used)

Little Cato didn't hesitate, he started to run towards The Lord Commander and then jumped. Lord Commander aimed for Little Cato. As Little Cato got closer, Lord Commander's vision faded into light.

~~~

Lord Commander:  Eh? Where the hell am-

Voice:  Hey there Jack.

Lord Commander:  ... John..? (Turned around)

John:  Hey there (Smiling)

Lord Commander's appearance changed back into his old body, Vessel Jack. 

Jack/Lord Commander:  ... JOHN!! :D (Crying, running towards John)

John and Jack hugged, it lasted for 10 seconds but it was broken when John pulled himself away.

Jack/Lord Commander:  John..? (Glitching)

John:  If you leave the world, you'd be would be freed. 

Jack/Lord Commander:  Leave? What are you-

~~~

Little Cato was on top of The Lord Commander, had the Lord Commanders arm down on his side on the ground. Lord Commander was shocked on what just happened, he looked down to see he was stabbed. Blood dripping from his mouth. 

Little Cato:  Last Words? (Dug the spear deeper into Lord Commander's body)

Lord Commander:  ... J-John... Good..speed. I'll be j-joing you. Like old ti..mes. (Muffled as his head turned down, light smile)

Little Cato looked at the dead body. He was surprised that his words wasn't something evil like. After that thought, Little Cato took his spear out, spun it around and hanged on it, like an old man with a cane)

Little Cato:  Ngh! H-how am I supposed to- get outta here? (Looking around, covering his injury on his body, picked up his cape and knives)

Right after he said that, the world around seemed to disintegrate. Little Cato (surprisingly) looked at the Lord Commander's body and watched it also disintegrate with the planet. 

After the area disappeared he realizes he is back on Sorbo, on a familiar pathway. The pathway to his base. He was glad to be somewhere familiar, but he had a cost to pay. Little Cato was dragging his leg with his spear as support. 

MEANWHILE with Team Squad

HUE:  We have arrived to Serepentis.  Be warned, ever since Invictus was freed, most planets life has been wiped out. So you are required for space suits.

Gary:  Right.  Okay, Mom you are staying here to help with Quattro. Me, Avocato and Quinn will go find the Matter Bomb. Cool?

Avocato:  Yep. 

Quinn:  Agreed, let's go!

Sheryl:  Alright, good luck love!

Gary:  Thanks, we will need it! (Walking to Avocato and Quinn backwards)

Sheryl:. I'll leave the hanger door down in case you guys are in a rush when finishing the mission.

With Quattro  (I couldn't find the official med bay room)

Quattro was on a bench, holding his arm to stop the bleeding. He was tired. Before Quattro could think about Tribore, Sheryl entered the room.

Sheryl:  Now let's treat your injuries, good thing you know how to stop the bleeding before it gets worst or you'd be dead by now. (Laughed, walking over to the injured alien)

Quattro: ... Sí (Looking at Sheryl)

Sheryl then grabbed some bandages and wrapped them around Quattro's missing arm. It was an awkward silence that lasted about a few seconds. Quattro was looking behind him to not make it even more awkward.  But the silence broke when Sheryl spoke.

Sheryl:  Y'know, you really remind me of John.. (Eyes softened, light smile)

Quattro was surprised by that statement.

Quattro:  W-what? (Widen eyes, looking at Sheryl)

Sheryl:  Heh. Reckless, caring, gets himself into danger and... Lost someone they care deeply for. (Looking at Quattro in the eyes, smile widens)

Quattro:. I- uh. ... *sigh* (smiles). What was he.. like? Before he passed. (Arm rubbing his neck)

Sheryl:  Mmm. Caring, he was the type that Amy look like a jerk, but is sweet. John is like that motto "don't judge a book by its cover"

Quattro:  So he's.. your person. (Confused on what to say)

Sheryl:  Have you ever.. fell inlove?  (Stopped wrapping his bandages)

Quattro:  ... No.  I never knew what it feels like.

Sheryl:  I can't really explain it but.. You'll know how it feels when find that special person. It is different for everyone. Mine was a forbidden love, enemies to lovers. (Getting a syringe of pain killers)

Quattro:  Different? ... I'll give it a try after the war.

Sheryl:  It can happen at any time, found that out one my mission 36 years ago. (Inserted the syringe)

Quattro:. Yea- ... 36 YEARS AGO?!?!  (Shocked)

Sheryl:. Knew I'd get that reaction. Haha (threw the syringe behind her into a bin)

Quattro:. HOW OLD ARE YOU?!?! (Stood, sat back down due to pain)

Sheryl:. OH hush! I'm only in my 50s (Sarcastic)

Quattro:  How are you agile at that age??  (Confused look)

Sheryl:. I stayed with the government and continued missions, I ignored my pain and got used to it.

Quattro:. ... Okay .

Sheryl:. But I am being serious that you are like John.  (Eyes softened, full of sparkles)

Quattro:. ... He sounds like a good man.

Sheryl:. Yeah.. He was. And I have no regrets falling in love with him. (Looking at Quattro's wounds)

Sheryl:. Anyways, you should rest. Those injuries are nasty. (Standing up, pointing at Quattro)

MEANWHILE with Little Cato

Little Cato's POV (first time doing characters POVs)

I could barely breath, everything was fuzzy, my ears felt odd for some reason. They were ringing like crazy. I could feel blood dripping from my mouth. I don't like this feeling, I never admit it but I hate being in pain because it makes me feel useless. I need to do something so I don't disappoint anyone... I held harder on my injury. I never thought one of my organs would have the Final Space poisoning. My legs were pretty much being dragged, my tail was down and I am using my spear to help me. (I feel like an old man)  

Dang it.. Heh, my vision is failing, am I going to... no, I can't go yet! I have to follow Fox's instructions... But is he really here?  My breathing started to grow heavier, shoot I'm going to overthink again. But before I could start thinking, I heard some computer noises. I made it back to my camp! Finally! I'm... glad. 

Little Cato:  N-Night... f-fall. (I said weakly)

I noticed a blue light walking over to me, so I walked faster. Once I arrived in front of Nightfall, she was in terror.

Nightfall:  This... This is not right! This is not the correct injury! How-  (Stuttering)

Little Cato:  W-what? (I was confused)

Before I could ask what she meant, my vision started to fail......crap. I could feel my ears falling flat, my tail was too weak to move, arms felt like jello, legs just collapsed and since my arms felt like jello, my injury was in view. I could feel Nightfall's terror. Before I knew it.. I fell into onto the rough ground, my spear fell next to me. 

Before my vision died, I saw Nighfall running towards me with a horrified face, I saw her hands were solid no longer transparent blue, meaning she activated her will to touch things...

Nightfall:  LITTLE CATO!! (Echoed, hand reaching out)

Then... I past out...

A/N

TBH, it took me a WHOLE FREAKING WEEK to think of an ending, I was planning to have it end with the Team Squad or Ash. But I think you guys wanted to know if Little Cato even made it to his camp.  This was the hardest to write since I was torturing Little Cato. 

And I head canon that Little Cato self doubts himself, hates the feeling of pain and anger, trust issues, overthinking and probably has voices in his head, (Sorta like Jinx from Arcane)

The Humor was really week XD

OK ADIOS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 181 28
This is a fan fiction about the show 'Our Flag Means Death' and what my personal predictions are of how Season 2 will play out. Enjoy!
955K 16.6K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...
152K 5.7K 38
What will happen when a prey animal loses its flock and is left all alone? How will it effect them or the people still around them? (Please do leave...
977 57 13
If your wondering why I am making another ash betrayed story Well this idea would not leave me the **** alone So enjoy this idea (screw you brain for...