Magical Phase "LOVE❤"

De the_word_flow

Something happened in their previous life forms following them in their present life. SHE is an omega prince... Mai multe

Introduction !! (must read) ⚠
Magical Phase 1🧚‍♀️
Magical phase 2🧚‍♀️
Magical phase 3🧚‍♀️
Magical phase 4 🧚‍♀️
Magical phase 5🧚‍♀️
Magical phase 6🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 8🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 9🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 10🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 11🧚‍♀️
Magical phase 12🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 13🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 14 🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 15🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 16🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 17🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 18🧚‍♀️
Magical phase 19🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 20 🧚‍♀️
Magical pahse 21🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 22🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 23 🧚‍♀️
Magical phase 24🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 25 🧚‍♀️
Magical Phase 26🧚‍♀️

Magical Phase 7🧚‍♀️

176 39 33
De the_word_flow

( how are you guys? I'm back!! Sorry for the late update. Here after No more voting targets. I know even if I put target It never gonna reach that's why. Have a happy reading 😘)
.
.
.
Fifteen days went in blur and today is their wedding. The wedding held at the palace. The whole kingdom were decorated with flowers . Lots of other kingdoms were present there. The king arranged royal feast for everyone including their kingdom's people. The subjects dolled up mahina and covered her face with veil ( like Northside people's, I hope you can understand). Ishan also wear his royal attire for wedding and they covered his face with a veil made of pearls. Guru shambu held his hand and brought him to the area where the wedding going held. Kingdoms people were gathered to see their Princess and their princess mates face, no one except some royal officials never seen princess face. Ishan stand on the stage waiting for his omega to came there. Then Aathreya brought mahina there, he squeezed her hand tightly. Still aathreya can't believe this. Ishan looked his omega whose face is covered with the veil. He can only see her beautiful pink lips. She bit her bottom lip in nervousness and ishan can feel that. Slowly Aathreya with mahina came near the stage and he handover her hands to ishan who held it with a bow to aathreya.

Aathreya eyes filled with tears while handing his well grown baby to her Alpha's hand. Just blame his paternal heart. He then walk backwards and stand near his parents.
.
.
.
.
Then the Royal announcer announced
Royal announcer : it's time for Scenting ceremony.
.
.
.
There falls curtains on the four sides of the stage to completely hide mahina and ishan . then they ring a bell to start the ceremony before the next bell ishan should complete  Scenting. He slowly lifted her veil, she looked so beautiful that he can't control his wolf. Mahina smiled prettily to her alpha. He looked into her eyes then he averted his gaze towards her scent glands. He placed his big hands on both sides of her petite waist and slowly yet sensually nuzzled her scent glands with his nose. Mahina should not let out any sound. Their scents were increased in air and mixed together to show that they are one now. He let his fangs out and pricked the mating mark again. It stung her little she tight her grip on his biceps and he rubbed her back to sooth pain . Slowly he took his fangs out and lick the blood from their. Suddenly their scent glands glow in golden color. They looked each other, tears filled in their eyes.

Manisha : you are my destined alpha!

Ishan : you are my destiny !!

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips at the same time the bell ring. Slowly the curtains started to move up. He let her lips go aways from his. They both faced each other with raising emotions. The moment the curtains pulled up completely people of kingdom gathered there audibly gasped  looking the glow around the couples and their glowing scent glands. Emperor and empress stunned to witness this.

Emperor : He is my princess's destined mate!!

he said that in pure amazement and looked towards the direction of guru shambu, who already looking him with a content smile and showed his hand up, indicating it's gods play.

The Royal announcer announced : here by the youngest omega princess of utopia kingdom has officially announced as the rightfully wedded mate of warrior Alpha Ishan and guru shambu himself officiate this marriage. They consummated their wedding properly and it's officiated by the eldest omega subject. He completed his announcement in court and the whole place filled with waves of applause.

Guru shambu blessed them
Guru shambu : The newly wedded couple will receive blessings from heaven!
Long live emperor!
Long live empress!
Long live Alpha prince!
Long live omega princess!
Long live alpha warrior!

The new couple bow to the court to get their blessings. They all blessed them.

Emperor : I need to announce another happy news in this auspicious day! The Alpha warrior from now onwards pronounced as prince and he will be announced as the crown prince of Kingdom Euphoria on the full moon day that comes  after 3 months.

Even though everyone has doubt why as the crown prince of an cursed kingdom yet they supported the emperor. Then the newly married couple went to visit luna's temple. The priest blessed them after visiting they returned to the palace in the evening.

At midnight,
In princess personal chamber,

Mahina and ishan were tangled in their bed under the silk cover. They laid down facing each other, both were panting heavily and sweat covered them perfectly. The Alpha was lying on his side, propped up on his elbow while hand supporting his head looked his Omega's sweat covered skin beautifully glowing under the moonlight. He ran his finger tips over her curves. The omega looked him and placed her hand on his bare chest to get his attention. The alpha raised his eyebrows as what.

Mahina : you occupied most of the place in the bed alpha. How can i sleep in this small place? (she purposely teased him)

Ishan : who said you to sleep on that small place omega, you can sleep on this broad chest, You know! (He smirked)

Mahina blushed at his words.

Ishan : why are you blushing? You are lying next to me after working all night (he wiggled his eyebrows) you should not blush for a simple cheesy comment like this.

Mahina : what can i do when a simple act of my alpha affect me that much and make my heart goes boom. My alpha is so handsome to handle, my poor heart!! 
She dramatically clutched her chest and sighed, only to be pinned on the bed and ishan came extremely close to her that his hot puffs of air hitting her lips. He nuzzled her scent gland and mahina mewled for that.

Ishan : please dont tease me like that! I already feel weak for you if you continued this then I can't control my alpha so, stop this act princess.

Manisha : as Your order my prince (said in seductive voice)

Ishan : youuu!!!

He captured her thin lips with his and kissed her roughly.

Ishan broke the kiss and half laid on top of her and buried his face in crook of her neck. Mahina nestled his dark locks and inhaled his sweet orange smell. There hearts were beating in high-speed. Ishan thinking so many things at this moment but in the end everything ends with the creature who's lying under him. He never been this soft but now he is acting all soft because of his omega.

Ishan : what you did to me omega? (His voice were muffled in her neck)

Mahina : what I did Alpha? (She asked him not knowing what he is asking about)

Ishan lifted his face from her neck and meet with two curious eyes.

Ishan : you never knew what you did to me. I never knew in my lifetime that I can be soft with anyone now look at me all soft with you. Tell me what you did to me? It feels like I'm spellbound. I can't look past anything other than you omega.

Mahina's omega felt proud about their effects on their Alpha. Her omega wagged it's tail in happiness.

Mahina MV : these feelings are called love my nincompoop Alpha. She said to herself and mentally slapped her forehead in the thought of "what am I going to do with this brainless Alpha".

Mahina adjust herself so she can face ishan face to face. Ishan looked for answer.

Ishan : Tell me omega!! (He nuzzled his nose with her nose)

Mahina looked deep in his eyes like she is reading something in it. Then she slightly lift her head to capture her alpha's lips, as a reflex ishan wrapped his hand around her neck and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. They kissed slowly relishing their moments.

Ishan : what's for this? (He asked panting)

Mahina : don't you get it? ( she blinked her eyes innocently)

Ishan : get what? ( asked her in confusion)

Mahina : answer!!

Ishan : ohh!! Tell me .

Mahina : but I already told you.

Ishan : when?

Mahina : few seconds before!

Ishan : you just kissed me.

Mahina : yes! Didn't that kiss convey my answer?

Ishan : how come a kiss can answer me,omega?

Mahina : stupid!! (She mummbled under her breath)

Ishan : what did you say?

Mahina : STUPID!!

Ishan : you have so much guts to talk like this to your Alpha. But i forgive you! You know for what?

Mahina : for what?

Ishan : you are beautiful ! That's why I forgave you.

Mahina : I know that.

Ishan : you know what? That i forgave you!

Mahina : No!!...that I'm beautiful!

Ishan : you speak too much!! (He chuckled at her expression)

Mahina : it's from birth! (She sassed)

Ishan : woahh!! Why are you acting weird? Are you mad at me?

Mahina pulled him close to her by his neck and make him to bury his face in crook of her neck.

Ishan : what happened? (His voice muffled in her neck)

Mahina again mumbled "Stupid" . Ishan try to move but mahina held him tightly . If he tried little bit he can break her grip but his Alpha is happy and willing to be dominated by his omega. He chuckled airily and hugged mahina tightly. He is not that much fool, he know what mahina tried to convey him through the kiss but he need some time understand his feelings properly. He peeked up from her neck to found his sleeping omega. He chuckled and kissed her neck. Soon he too let himself blanketed by the sleep.

Other side,
  .......... : I can't accept this! I can't !
That beast soul broke everything in their tent. .

............: This emperor destroyed my dream and that warrior he married the beauty princess and now he's going to be prince of euphoria. Ahhhh I can't!!!Do you -Do you look her! How beautiful she is, perfectly sculptured like a goddess but that warrior got her... I never ever let them live happily either I'll make her mine or I'll make the kingdom euphoria fully mine.

.......... : you know you can't make her yours, she was already claimed by that alpha.

............ : so what??atleast I have my own way to get her (said his thought with a evil smirk).

He emptied the gallon of alcohol in anger!!

Who is he?

To be continued...

Do forgive my mistakes and flaws. Share your thoughts in comment. Don't forget to vote.

Follow me on Instagram
@the_word_flow

With love,
Diya❤

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.4K 102 5
Before Kim Namjoon, a young hotheaded Alpha, met Omega Park Seokjin, his favorite writer from the club they were both members of, he was merely livin...
89.6K 9.6K 59
This is purely an imaginary Fanfiction of our very own SamSiv! ❤️💫 This is a Fanfiction..! Not meant to be real! All situations in this story is my...
2.5M 110K 124
What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkook Hope...? This story contains: •Strong...
16.2K 1.1K 19
Hi guys I m here again with a new ff seriously I don't know if it gonna happy ending or not but hope you all like it it's a story of 1820 when ever...