Hey , Brown girl

By authorr-beee

"Hey, brown girl~~" "Stop calling me that ~" . . . . Aditi, a young Indian girl, had always been curious abo... More

welcome to korea!! ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
famous โค๏ธ
bullied ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
friends โ™ก
Ice-cream??
happy โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š
fight ๐ŸฅŠ
Bts world !!!!
he will never be my friend!
i trust them all ๐Ÿ˜Œ
the night โœจ๏ธ
fireworks ๐ŸŽ†
Dinner ๐Ÿฝ
evening ๐Ÿ’œ
crisis ๐ŸŒ’
my heart ๐Ÿ’”
pulled her close ๐Ÿฆ‹
Mumbai ๐Ÿ–
shopping ๐Ÿ›
Never have I ever ๐Ÿคž
Affection ๐Ÿ’–
what is he doing to me ??
WHY ??! ๐Ÿ’”
Crying??
how can they like me ???
They like you aditi...!
jenni is in love!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’œ
fell in love with a wrong guy ๐Ÿ’”
unclear feelings โ›…๏ธ
making things hard for me ๐Ÿ˜“
jin and aditi?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Author's note !
saved my life ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hobi??
will he stop her?
precious to us ๐Ÿฅ€
bus ride ๐Ÿ’ซ
Us ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
breakfast ๐Ÿณ
Mendhi ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Sangeet ๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต
something new โœจ๏ธโœจ๏ธ
finally ๐Ÿ˜ญ
note ๐Ÿ“
Haldi ๐Ÿงก
club ๐ŸŒ‘
Disaster! ;(
wedding night ๐Ÿ’‘
stuck ๐ŸŒฆ
my mess ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’œ
time to go back ๐Ÿ’ซ
see you ;-)

He is back !!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’

903 48 8
By authorr-beee

Aditi's pov:

I was standing there still , looking at them both heartbroken., with sadness in my eyes .. but I herd others shouting my name and suga and harleen turn towards me , harleen smiled brightly looking towards me and so do suga , he smiled at me but I ignored him .. i was not in mental state to talk to him,..

Harleen was walking towards me with big smile on her beautiful face , and I smiled at her too, I'm not mad at her , I will never be ... she is my one and only . I scanned her up and down she was looking so beautiful 😍

(Harleen's dress <3)

Harleen: omg look at you !!! You look so beautiful like a princess!!!

Me : thank you so much harleen, you look so beautiful....

We both squlled holding each other's  hands jumping on one place ... but Dadi called harleen for some work so she left from there , and I saw suga walking towards me so I looked away

He stand in front of me

Suga : aditi you.....

He was cutted by jins voice

Jin: omg!!! Look at her!!!!!  😍

We both tured around and saw all the guys were there smiling with their eyes wide open ...

Taehung: O.M.G aditi!! Look at you 😍  looking like a fairy , so beautiful,  so so beautiful... 

Junkook: white colour really suites you girl!! I love it!!!

Jhope : omoo my heart!!!! Its gonna explode with your beauty.

Jimin: you stole my heart!! Omg your so beautiful <3

Namjoon: really aditi.... I can't even take my eyes off you .. stunning so much stunning.

I blushed so hard !! I covered my face with my hands..

Me : stop it guys...

Jimin: ohhh look some one is blushing!!!

Jhope : aww so cute !!!!

Taehung: come on remove your hands, show us your face ... I can't wait to see your face again..

He grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my face , and I looked at them , I'm sure my face is totally red .

Namjoon's: aww look at her , she looks so cute while blushing ....

Me : omg guys stop!!

Suga : aditi are....

I cutted his words, without looking at him .

Me : I need to go now , I need to help grandma with preparations ..

Everyone was confused, they must be wondering why did I ignored suga .. cause I don't want to get hurt again , he is just using me and I can't let him do that ....

Namjoon's pov:

Aditi is looking so so so good today , I can't take my eyes off her... she is looking like a fairy who came directly from the heaven. I can see that all the guys were mesmerized by her ... I will not lie I was jealous.. so so so so much jealous. Everyone complimented her a lot and she blushed and hid her face with her hands awwwwwww ... is she planning to kill me right here ??!! How can someone be this cute !!??? . But I noticed suga was just staring there looking at aditi without saying anything. *Sigh* he is always so cold towards her. But when he tried to say something she cutted him , wohh that was wired .. did something happened between these both ?!

She said she need to help grandma, but I noticed a guy was tip toeing towards her , she was backfacing that guy , he suddenly hugged aditi from behind and swing her around in his arms . WHAT THE HECK ??!!!!  Who is this guys ????

She screamed in suprise and he laughed,  I looked at others and they all looked pissed as me ... he puts her down again and she turned around and saw that guy . And suddenly she yelled .

Aditi: Rohit!!!!

She jumped on him and they both hugged tightly... I swear I was gonna blast with jealously.. who is this guy ????

Aditi's pov:

Some on hugged me from behind and that guy was rohit....

Me : Rohit!!!!!

I jumped on him hugging him tight !!! He hugged me back. We broke the hug and he smiled at he brightly showing me his teeths . He was wearing while kurta ...

Rohit : how I am looking ??

He posed in front of me

I giggled

Me : so handsome!!!

Rohit : wow !!! Your looking so beautiful omg !! You become so beautiful aditi!!

I blushed again .. but we both herd some one clearing his throat and we both turned towards boys . They all were looking at us rising their eyebrows.  They all looked jealous...

Me : oh sorry guys I will introduce him , he is ....

My senescence was brutally murdered by harleens screm and we all turned towards her and saw her on some distance away from us with eunwoo behind her .

Harleen: Rohit!!!!! Omg !!!!

She ran towards us , so as eunwoo he also looked confused she hugged him tight,  he giggled and hugged her back swinging her around like me .. and she giggled. 

Eunwoo: woohooo!! Easy guys !!

He pulled harleen away from Rohit towards him, and stand between them both glaring at Rohit.... awww he is jealous . Rohit putted his hands in the air 🙌 showing that he surrender and giggled.

Harleen: when did you Came ??

Rohit: just now !!

Me : where are your parents are they here too??!

Rohit : not yet , but they will come soon .

Eunwoo: girls would you mind introducing him to us ??

Eunwoo raised Hai eye and we both giggled .

Me : guys meet Rohit,  he is our childhood friend.

He looked at everyone and joined his hands together  🙏

Rohit: namaste .

Boys just nodded their heads ..

Harleen: his and our parents are bestie's and we three literally grow up together .

Me : yaa !!

Our conversation was interrupt again,  but this time it was Dadi. 

Dadi: Rohit puttar!!!! Kab aaya tue beta ??! ( Rohit!! When did you came ?)

Dadi hugged Rohit tight and he laughed hugging her back. And Dadi took Rohit with her. 

Rohit : I will see you around okay.  Bbye aditi.

He winked at me and walked away . And now my all attention was on the boys and they all looked pissed like they all wanted to murder Rohit right now .

Jin: so he is grandma's favorite too??!

Harleen: *giggled* yaa grandma loves him more than aditi and me .

Me : yaa He is her favorite. 

Eunwoo: I don't like that guys.. he was so touchy. 😤

Jimin: yaa 😤😤

Harleen: ohh some one is jealous!

Eunwoo : why wouldn't I be huh? My girlfriend likes him , he spend half of his life with my gf and bestie , how can i not be jealous!!!

Me : awww eunwoo !!

I hugged him and he hugged me back.

Harleen: but you have special place in my heart which he don't have !! So relax.  I love you the most !!!

Jhope : aww so cute .

We all laughed and I accidentally looked at suga and our eyes met. He was looking at me , is eyes burning in jealously. He must be jealous of eunwoo and harleen, and I looked away from him .

Dadi : ADITI , HARLEEN!! IITHE AAO PUTTAR ! ( aditi, harleen come here girls !!)

Me : ohh harleen Dadi is calling.. let's go.  See you around guys .

Harleen: bbye love .

She kissed eunwoo and I looked at suga. Hoping that he must be glaring at them both but to my suprise, he was looking at me with softness in his eyes. Did he ....  No aditi , no!!! I'm not going to fall in his trap again.. he just wants to use me to get over harleen.  He doesn't like me .. just control your emotions aditi!! He don't care about me or my emotions . He just cares about himself.

I took harleen and walked away .

Jimin: please come back soon aditi... I missed you already.

I herd jimin yell and I giggled and turn around while walking and blowed him a kiss. He ran and took my kiss and put that hand on his chest and close his eyes . I giggled he is so cute !!!! 😍 then I saw Taehung kick him and he fall down. 
I laughed hard and waved them bbye and walked away . I wonder where is Jenni and nayeon?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 186 16
"no matter what you do, you can't take my Love's place in my heart so be in your limits "
9.4K 779 20
A Korean and an Indian fall in love but love alone is never enough. You need to take permission from your families too. How will Jimin win the heart...
840K 47.8K 51
"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devil, who had nothing to lose, and not just...
1.3K 73 5
โ™ก A Journey of a Billionaire falling deeply in love with an Indian girl โ™ก โ—‡ Forced Marriage โ—‡ Age Gap โ—‡ Billionaire Romance โ—‡ Rollercoaster of Sent...