Colouring Outside The Lines

Bởi Penelope_Shuettez

Not all first loves are meant to be and not all "meant-to-be" couples end up together. Lucas and Quinn learnt... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 3

8 1 1
Bởi Penelope_Shuettez

ROYANNE

DEMETRI LYCAN OTHONOS IS HOT!!

This replayed in my mind as I went through his Instagram account. Even his family members are hella attractive.

"The lad just screams sex, money and hotness," Jess said in that British accent of hers while hugging my pillow.

We were laying on my bed.

"He also screams stuck up, entitled player," I said. I had to admit that he was hot though.

"Hater," Jess stuck her tongue out, "but guess what? He was at The Hue last night and little birdies say that he was looking for you."

"Puh-liz, he was just celebrating his birthday, and I got that information from his story," I defended.
There was no way he was looking for me.

I had returned back home in LA for Christmas break and since Jess didn't want to go back home to London, mom and dad said it would be okay if she came back to LA with me, so there we were.

"I still can't believe your parents convinced you to transfer to UCLA," Jess said.

"Me neither, I'll have to talk properly with them about it. And also find a new permanent job, I cant keep doing part time at Kenny's club, that's specifically a holiday job," I said. I had worked a holiday part time as a bartender at my cousin's Jazz club ever since I turned 18, with close supervision.

"And maybe get a driver's license and car while you're at it, you're 19 for Christ's sake!" Jess exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes.

Mom and dad for some reason wanted me to transfer to UCLA, but I loved Juilliard and I worked hard to get there. But I know they had their reasons so I guess I would be in LA for sophomore year. I had already begun the stressful transfer process, but luckily my cousin was helping me out since she had done it before.

I loved LA, it was my home but honestly, I hated every family gathering.
My relatives never missed a chance to call me a coconut,- black on the outside and white on the inside-, or say that I'm not doing anything sensible with my life by choosing the performing arts.
I mean both my parents were in the medical field, one of my brothers was an engineer and the other was one is on his journey to being a world class chef and businessman.

But I'll take it, I'll take it all. Bring it on LA.

LUCAS

I made it back around half past nine. Quinn's cell couldn't be reached and she had left text messages telling me to meet her at a carnival 7 hours ago. In my room, a new Armani tailored suit sat on my bed. She had planned dinner as well
I'm in hot soup!!

"So my girlfriend has gone MIA and no one knows where the hell she could be? Just great!" I barked into the phone and ended the call.

I drove down to her house hoping I'd find her, only to be met by empty bottles of alcohol in her kitchen.

"Tesorina! Tesorina!" I called, "Divina!"

I became anxious with the amount of bottles of alcohol, I thought we dealt with this. Was she drinking again? Maybe she had friends over. Michelle lives in LA.. Michie!!
I called Michie but her phone was off.

In her room, a red dress with matching lingerie lay on the bed.
I stayed at Quinn's til two in the morning and she did not come back. I was so worried but maybe I needed to give her space to calm down. You really f**ked up this time.

The next day, it seemed like the world didn't want us to meet. I was informed that Quinn came by the office.
Then that she had gone by the house and ended up spending time with Takumi. That very thing put me in shock. I was very sure she'd be too furious to talk to me.
When I went to both her offices, I had been told she'd gone to Miami.
"Ms. Montanari is scheduled to return for an important shoot tomorrow," Her secretary informed me.

I'd be sure to make it to that shoot tomorrow because Quinn and I seriously needed to talk.

ROYANNE

The day of the shoot finally arrived. I got ready quickly and arrived on set early in hopes of meeting Quinn but turns out she hadn't arrived yet.

"Leave it to the other gender to be late," Layla joked.
Yep, Layla Matthews, the fashion industry's rising top model.

"Hello to you too ladies," a deep musculine voice said from behind us.

We both turned and were faced with Demetri Lycan Othonos. His pictures did not do him justice.
He was like a whole Greek demigod. 6'4 built caramel, sculpted face with really really kissable-looking lips, deep cobalt blue eyes and curly brown-black hair he had tied back, that golden boy smile with a dimple on his left cheek. I think I should stop now.
       Athletes, red flag!!!

"Damn Boy!!" Layla said outloud on my behalf, "did I say that out loud?"

The three of us shared a laugh then headed towards the main lounge.

Layla took a seat next to Demetri while I sat across from him, which was the worst because we kept making eye contact. I chose to read a magazine, I needed inspiration for my new designs.

"If we are dressing up as Santa, reindeer and elf, I'm santa," Layla joked.

"Sure thing, Royanne is automatically the elf either way," Demetri said with a charming playful smirk.

"Me and my 5'5 will ignore that," I said and picked up another magazine, "Oh, to be Quinn, must be nice."

"Obviously, she rich and successful at 23 and has a super hot, successful and rich boyfriend," Layla chimed in, "Did I mention Lucas Kim-Rea is hot and rich? I need to find me an Asian-italian man"

"Is it weird that I don't know much about her, not even how she looks?" Demetri asked.

"No?!" Layla and I chorused in disbelief.
"Ro, cleanse this man of his sins, magazine, now," Layla added.

I immediately handed him the magazine, which he looked at. He had a look of shock and confusion for a second then muttered, "Damn."

"Hola, mis disulpas, I am sorry for the delay," a raspy, in a cute way, voice laced with an accent said and we all looked up.

Ooohhhh myy Goosssshhhhh!!

DEMETRI

I was ready to get up when I heard that voice, though it wasn't as carefree as I remember.

"I was a bit held up in a meeting," she spoke calmy. When we made eye contact and I swear her features dropped a bit but it happened so quickly before she recovered.

"Tamara, we can begin Si?" Quinn said and walked away while her assistant directed us to the changing rooms.

Would you look at this. Had a one night stand with what you thought was a 20 year old on your 21st birthday. Turned out she was 23. And in a relationship.

The shoot went on as we went through different clothing. You could tell immense talent and creativity was put into this. I took photos with both girls and alone.

During a shoot I was having with Royanne, a man came and wrapped his arms around Quinn from behind.
    Lucas Kim-Rea.
     He owned a million dollar company that creates various softwares and my favorite games. I usually tested them out.
Let's see where this is going.

LUCAS
Quinn got startled when I hugged her. "Tesorina relax, it's just me," I whispered into her ear.

I didn't want to attract too much attention as a shoot was in session.

"Sorry, you startled me," she said then muttered something in Portuguese.

"How was Miami?" I asked while looking down at her.

"It was great, just tired," she replied and smiled weakly.

Wait a minute, hold up, where the hell is my girlfriend?! I was seriously expecting her to be petty right now.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked her and she turned to face me and nodded.

Heat radiated from her skin and she looked tired, "I think you need some rest, why don't you leave everything to Tammy for now?"

"Okay," she said.
Something was definitely wrong. Quinn was usually stubborn.

I placed a kiss on her forehead then her lips, her temperature was high.

"Aww," someone said excitedly, gaining us attention from everyone.

"Sorry," a blonde said.

"Let me take you home," I told Quinn.

"No it's fine, I need make a stop first either way,"

"Divina don't be stubborn, you aren't feeling well,"

"It's not a business errand but it's important, I'll call you when I get home, we need to talk later on,"

"Is that why you've been trying to reach me?"

"Si, now can I leave?" her green eyes bored into mine, pleading with me, something was wrong but I don't want to bother.

"Sure baby, I'll walk you out," I said and called Tammy over so that Quinn could talk to her before we left.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

120K 7K 18
Do you believe in love at first sight? What about connection at first sight? Lennon felt a strong connection to Jax when she slipped in a puddle and...
239K 6.6K 84
••Complete•• ||Monaro Family: book 3|| •Leo• I've been in the army since I turned 18. I'm now 24. Being a soldier is all I know. Currently, I'm hom...
91.9K 13K 85
Formally known as "First Glance" Love is beautiful, so passionate and enchanting. but is it really true? is it a kind of dream everyone can dream a...
173 14 13
Rayanne-Rose Constantine didn't get much from her addict mother before she overdosed two years ago. Unless you count her long first name, which is a...