ONESHOTS || KTH ||

By actually_aquarius

Pêoplê s@y , " Wh@t yøü sèè is wh@t yøü gēt.... " " Àñd I ç@ñ sëë yøú .... " " Døês th@t mé@ñ ...... yøû @r... More

Secretary Kim
Sequel : Secretary Kim
Extraordinary
Stalking
Obsessed Idol
You're Next
Found You
Sequel : Found You
Nerdy Love
Late Night Party
Tragic Smile
Mission 099
Again
Dare To Hurt Her
Love Me Like I Do
Sequel : Love me like I do
Marry Me Or Else
Sincerely Mine
War For Your Love
Stuck With Me
Keeping You Beside Me
Love Of Tomorrow
Losing Game
Walking Disaster
Red String
Gone
선생님
Antiquated
First Love
Private Property
Right Path
Until Death Do Us Apart
Letters
Villainess
Self Love
Heart Of A Saint , Life Of A Sinner
Awaited Love
Hymn Of Death
Now It Begins
Eternal Soul
Candy Kisses
Never Again
Years Between Us
Unspoken Words
Tears Of Sorrow
White Lies
Touch Of Soul
Anything For You , Love
Unforgettable Past
Bloomin'
Match Made In Hell
Reporting : Love
When The World Finally Stops
Author Of One's Own Romance
Be Still My Heart
Silent Revelation
The Girl He Never Saw
Betrothed Love

From Here To Eternity

1.4K 126 17
By actually_aquarius

Taehyung and Jimin walked together through the streets in the pitch dark . Flickering street lights above their head giving little light to the darkness around them . Sounds of crickets and yellings from the passerby houses can be heard .

Taehyung looked at the open window of one house , where he saw a woman being beaten by a male , probably her husband . A girl , maybe their child , crying in a corner while begging to her father not to beat them anymore . But the man was too drunk to hear the awful cries of the two females .

He turned his head to focus on the vast road ahead of them . He don't have to worry about others.  He doesn't have to . It's all common in this place . Physical abuse , mental abuse , emotional abuse , sexual abuse , drug addiction . Everything is normal in here . He doesn't have the right to interfere in others matters unless it involves him . No one has the right to .

Taehyung looked at his side , where his best friend being busy in counting the handful of money in his hands . Taehyung noticed the way his best friend , Jimin's eyes sparkle while counting it . Taehyung pushed his cold hands in his pocket and continued walking . He was dressed in a hoodie and jeans while his best friend cladded in a full sleeve tee and jeans .

Both Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin are street fighters who earns money for living through these fights . Both of them is now returning home after a street fight . People bet on the players for fun to see them fighting each other to death . It seem fun to others but it's life or death game for the players . Even though it's a game with life , Taehyung and Jimin participate in almost all street fights in their neighborhood to earn money for their living .

Both of them were orphans from childhood . Both didn't know how they get their name . Who gave it to them ? No idea . They were together from the childhood  . Maybe because there was no one to take care of them . They protected , helped and took care of each other from there . There won't be a time for anyone to get a chance to see them all alone or without one of them . They are practically glued to the hip , everyone always says .

Jimin talked non stop while Taehyung hummed time to time in acknowledgement . They were walking to their rented apartment while they heard commotion in the road . Screaming and yelling . They can hear the loud footsteps towards them . Taehyung and Jimin stopped walking , looking ahead the road to know what's coming to them . Just then they noticed a girl running towards them , she is screaming for help . Her legs wobbled but seeing them , she ran with all her energy towards them .

Pl–please . He–help me . Pl–please . Her voice broke time to time because of the insufficient breath . Her teary eyes were red . Her black hair undone being a scattered mess . Her chapped lips were quivering . She clutched Taehyung's hoodie asking for help , time to time looking back .

Taehyung and Jimin looked at her bewildered .

Hey , Calm down . Jimin tried to calm her down but she was not ready to . Her eyes again filled with tears . Her hands were shaking which held the hoodie of Taehyung . She was looking at both of them in hope . A hope they would help her .

The loud footsteps neared them . Three of them looked at their front seeing five men dressed in black . The tattoo on their hands and neck were enough to know that they were not some good guys . The girl walked backwards still clutching Taehyung's sleeve , hiding behind his body .

Both Taehyung and Jimin understood she was asking help because of these guys .

Please.... Her lips quivered in fear when she noticed one of the man walking towards her in an attempt to take her away from there .

The man walked towards her and pulled her towards him with her elbow . Her grip tightened around Taehyung's hoodie shaking him several times to help her .

Please h–help me . Please . I–I don't want to go with them . Please . Pl-please . But the man pulled her towards them . Just then a black car appeared and they pushed her inside . She pushed him with all her might but he didn't bulge . Her teary eyes were stuck on Taehyung who stood there unfazed . Soon all of them entered the car and drove off .

Taehyung and Jimin looked at the car which drove off from there .

Jimin touched his chest with a heavy expression . What a scary people ? He inhaled loudly . His heart thumbing fast inside his chest . Did you noticed the gun which was tucked on their paints ? Jimin asked in shock . Taehyung nodded . What did she do to offend them ? Jimin mumbled under his breath but was still audible to Taehyung . Taehyung pulled his hood back to his head .

Soon both of them entered their apartment . Jimin straight went to the kitchen to drink water while Taehyung walked inside the bedroom to remove his clothes . He walked towards the long mirror placed in his room and stripped his hoodie off his body .

His face had bruises here and there . Lip busted . Red and purple beat marks .

Jimin entered the room and removed his tee and jumped to the bed . Tiring day.  He said heaving out a sigh . His face was also adorned with bruises . He noticed Taehyung looking at his hoodie which is in his hands .

What's wrong ? Jimin asked the oddly silent Taehyung . He was normally silent in every time but this silence was confusing .

Nothing . Just my hoodie got ripped . Taehyung replied looking the now ripped hoodie . It wasn't a new one but still it was useful . The tore is in the shoulder part . His mind flashed the image of the girl , who was desperate in need of their help . She might have tear it . She was clutching on his hoodie while they were taking her away from there . He sighed . So she was the culprit .

Go and sleep on your room . Taehyung nudged Jimin's leg before walking to the bathroom .

Taehyung sighed loudly . He couldn't sleep . The moment he close his eyes , her teary ones were popping on his mind .

He walked straight to Jimin's room and barged inside . He walked to his bed and slept on his bed . Hearing the sound of bed creaking , Jimin opened his eyes and looked to his side .

Why you're here ? He asked in his hoarse voice .

I can't sleep . Taehyung replied .

Do you want Jimin hyung to sing a lullaby for you Taetae ? Jimin didn't wasted the chance to tease his best friend . Taehyung looked at him in disbelief .

How old she must be ? Taehyung asked after a long silence .

Who ? Jimin's voice came rough . He had already gone back to sleep .

That girl . Taehyung said staring at the ceiling .

Maybe 18 , 19 , 20 . I don't know . He shrugged his shoulders . Are you thinking about her ? He asked after sometime . Taehyung nodded .

Both of them didn't talked for long . Jimin slowly drifted to sleep while Taehyung was wide awake .

Please leave me . Don't t-touch me . Pl–please . Her pleadings were deaf to the bulky men who took her inside .

A women dressed in a long dress walked towards the room the new girl brought to . The girl was shaking with fear .

What's your name , girl ? She said in a sweet voice . She sat down on the couch while the shivering girl was sitting on the floor with her head down .

Y–Y/N . She said while looking down .

Are you a virgin ? She asked looking down at the girl . Y/N looked at the seated female in confusion . But seeing her expressionless face Y/N nodded . Her hands tightening around the dress . The woman stood up and walked towards the door .

Pl–please . I don't want to stay here . I don't want to be . Her eyes filled with hot tears . Hearing this , she stopped walking and stood there for a second . Y/N , for a second , hoped that she would help her but didn't . She walked away without even looking back . The room again filled with her crying and pleadings but there was no one to respond .

Y/N was the only daughter of a single father , Beom Seok . She doesn't know who her mother is . Her father was not interested in talking about the subject . Her neighbours ? They also didn't know . Her mother was a mystery to everyone . As if she was born without a mother.  She even thought she was an orphan and her father might have took care of her . But no she was his biological daughter . She looks like her father a lot  .

From her childhood onwards her father was a gambling addict . At her childhood , he would attain something from it but nowadays he started to lose everything . Now he is under almost 5 million won debt . She decided to do every work to pay off his debt but she couldn't as the interest is increasing day by day and he would gamble again at the evening .

Once , he was a loving father who would do anything to protect his child but now she has to do everything to protect her father . Her father gambled here and that's the reason why she is abducted to here .

Today at late night , five man barged into her house as the deadline they give to Beom Seok to repay the money was today . As the money was still not arranged they beat him almost to death and abducted her despite of her resistance .

Taehyung and Jimin are practicing at a nearby small boxing stadium . Jimin time to time looked at the disturbed male practising beside him .

Jimin stopped practicing and walked towards Taehyung . Tae .... His voice trailed . Taehyung too stopped practicing and looked at Jimin .

Are you .... He didn't bothered to complete his sentence . Taehyung nodded while removing the hand wrap tied in his hands .

She couldn't seem to get off my mind . Taehyung said walking away to drink water . Her teary eyes ..... The grip she had on my dress...
Her wailings ...... He said after a long silence .

What you're thinking ? Don't tell me ... Jimin said looking at the bothered Taehyung who casually swirled the water bottle .

I want to save her . He said walking away from the stadium . Jimin looked at his best friend in utter shock .

They had taken her to Kkangpae . It's a brothel , underground fighting ring and a gambling site . Jimin said sitting on the couch opposite to Taehyung . Taehyung's eyes were stuck on Jimin's face as he heard everything his best friend said . We don't know what might have happened to her . We can assume the worst . Maybe sold off ...... His voice trailed off . Or being used . He looked down . And it's all run by Mafia .

Walking inside the crowded place Taehyung and Jimin looked around feeling unwell . They felt like they are not meant to be in this place . Even though they have lived this life till now but this time it feels more dangerous .

The place reeked alcohol and drugs smell . Men dressed in well suits seated in circles , gambling and drinking . Girls who dressed in revealing clothes swayed their hips seductively , serving the drinks . Taehyung's and Jimin's eyes wandered here and there . They walked to the next place which was the underground fighting stadium .

The entire building was equally divided into three sites . First was for gambling , second for fighting ring while the third as a brothel .

The entire place was filled with the uproars of people.  People betting on their favourite fighters . The loud cries of their favourite fighters name .

A fight was going on the ring . A bulky man was beating his opponent to his death . People were asking the bulky man to end his opponent there .

Taehyung and Jimin walked towards the counter and stood at the queue . Two persons were in front of them . And they were here to bet on their favourite fighter .

For whom are you to bet on ? The man asked .

No one . Taehyung said . The man at the counter looked at him in confusion .

I'm here to participate . Taehyung said . Jimin smirked looking at the confused male at the counter .

A new challenge ! The sweet voice of the announcer's beamed in the stadium . Against our undefeated King . Let's welcome the new fighter . The crowd uproars with whitsles and screaming . Seeing the tall , lean muscular man on the stage , uproars changed to pity . But girls were enchanted with his handsome face even though it has some bruises . Again the girls heart fluttered seeing another male figure walking on the stage . Another charming man slightly shorter than the first but with equally beautiful face that carried bruises here and there .

The bulky man named as the Undefeated King flexed his arms for warm up looking at Taehyung with keen eyes .

Taehyung removed his t-shirt from his body , giving the girls in the stadium to erupt a cry . The man has the body of a Greek God . Golden chiseled abs . An Eagle tattoo inked on his back . An eagle , a predator looking for it's prey . Taehyung flexed his muscles to warm up his body while Jimin stood at the corner whispering some tactical movements to Taehyung .

As the whistle blows , Taehyung and the Undefeated King shook their hands before starting the combat . The King shoved his fist towards Taehyung but he was fast in dodging it . The King again shoved his fist to meet with Taehyung's face but again he dodged it smoothly . It was one of the main quality of Taehyung . He has the best reflex .

The King's brows furrowed in anger . And Taehyung easily sensed it . Not good . It's not good to show our inner feelings to the opponents . They would use it as our weakness .

Again the same thing happened and the King was easily frustrated . The time his frustration pent up , Taehyung punched him in the lower ribcage .

Till this time , crowds who were demanding the King to kill Taehyung was quietly shocked seeing Taehyung's sudden attack . They were not ready for this . Taehyung didn't wasted any second before spinning around and kick him in lower hip .

King was on the ground in pain . The crowds erupted with screaming  . Some were now supporting Taehyung while others asking King to defeat him . King balled his fist , standing up .

He soon punched Taehyung in his jaw , making Taehyung to lose his balance for a second . Jimin looked at Taehyung in worry . Small drops blood oozed from Taehyung's mouth .

King took his full energy and spun around kicking him in head . Taehyung's body landed on the floor . Tae... Jimin cried in loud voice .

King balled his fist and punch him right in Taehyung's face . He once again fisted his hands to punch him but Taehyung kept his arms together in front of his face , King's punch collided with Taehyung's hands .

Taehyung wrap his legs around his waist and flip him over . King's face then met with a series of punches causing it to turn bloody . King soon lost his consciousness while Taehyung stood up in his wobbling legs . Jimin ran over to him and hugged him tightly .

For the first time in fighting history , Undefeated King has lost his battle and a New King has opened his path . He is the one and only , Kim Taehyung . The announcer's loud voice echoed in the room .

What do want as your reward ? You can ask anything . A man in Black suit asked to Taehyung who's sitting beside Jimin . The winner's would get the bet money and a reward . A reward , the winner can demand anything under the sky as his reward and they will get them . That's the way  Kkangpae works .

Anything ? Taehyung asked . He has a black eye , a busted lip , slightly swollen cheeks yet he was handsome than any other man in the room . The male nodded .

Then I want a girl . Taehyung deadpanned . A smirk formed on the male's lips . He stood up buttoning his suit .

Sure . You will get one . He said walking towards the doorway but stopped hearing Taehyung's voice .

Not for one night . The male turned towards the younger . I want to own her .

Silence followed the room for a mere minute before the male nodded .

This is the information about all the girls in here . A woman give them a tab which contains the information . Taehyung took it from her hands . He and Jimin looked through it finding the information about a particular girl . Swiping away numerous pages at last they found her . A photo of her staring right back at them .

Lee Y/N . Taehyung read her name . The woman looked at him hearing the name .

Sorry for the interruption gentlemen . She is not ready yet so we can't–

I don't care . I just want her . Her words got cut off by Taehyung's authoritative voice . She nodded , signalling someone to bring the mentioned girl .

Soon , Y/N walked inside the room looking down . She didn't even bothered to look up even for once . Other three can clearly hear the girl sniffles . Her body trembling with fear .

You guys can do whatever you like as she is all yours . The female said walking away . Hearing this Y/N's head snapped up . The low sniffles turning as loud wailings . She begged to the older female to take her with her . But no one answered . Y/N can feel the eyes of the men in front of her .

They saw , immediately she knelt down clasping her hands tightly . Please l–leave me . I'm not like ..... I'm not a prostitute . She bite her lips hard crying her heart out . Jimin shake his head in disbelief as he find out she doesn't remember them .

Taehyung stood up and walked towards her . He placed his hands on her shoulder kneeling beside her but took it back seeing her flinching .

I won't do anything . He said gently trying to calm her down . She slowly lifted her head upwards looking at him . Don't you remember us ? He asked squinting his eyes . She slowly shook her head .

Jimin sighed audibly . Y/N looked at the male who is still leaning against the couch as a King . You asked help from us ..... that night . He said . A vivid image of the scene popped on her mind . She nodded after sometime understandingly .

So will you take me from here . You will , right ? She asked after sometime looking at both of them with hope . Jimin nodded with his eye smile while Taehyung stared at her .

Y/N bowed numerous times smiling and crying in unison , thanking them .

They sat there exchanging their names and getting to know each other at least about little things . Y/N finally grasped that the Taehyung guy wasn't much talkative one while the Jimin guy being the talkative one .

They all walked outside together . Y/N was wrapped in Taehyung's jacket when they find she was wearing a thin cloth .

Taehyung was walking in front while Y/N and Jimin followed him behind in the empty road .

Why his face has numerous bruises ? Y/N asked to Jimin in a low voice . She wanted to ask this for a long time but couldn't get the opportunity .

Jimin scoffed . Do you think it's easy for someone like us to take you from there ? Jimin asked without answering her . She looked down . He staked his life to save you . Jimin said after a silence .

Y/N looked at the male who is walking with his hands pushed inside his pockets casually . He had staked his life for me . That words strike her heart . Why ? Why did he do that ? She was a mere stranger to him , right ? What if something happened to him ? She shook her head to shake away the negative thoughts .

I want to go home . She said loudly looking at the surrounding which is not the way to her house .  Both Taehyung and Jimin stopped walking hearing this .

What ? Jimin yelled . Are you mad ? What if your father again gambled and .... He stopped his words seeing her looking down . He saved you with his life on stake . For what ? You're going to let the same happen again . Y/N , don't you think it's time to live for yourself . At least for him . He saved you with his life .  Live happily as a way to repay him . Y/N–

Jimin . Jimin's voice got cut hearing Taehyung calling him . He looked at his best friend who's still not looking back at them . If she wants to , let her be .

Tae... Jimin whined . It's not good for her .

Taehyung turned towards them . But I won't guarantee to save you ...... if there is a next time . He said again walking towards the front . Jimin stomped his feet twice . He looked at Y/N in uncertainty before walking towards his best friend's path .

Live happily as a way to repay him . Jimin's voice ranged in her ear . For the first she wanted to live the life other kids of her age does . She wanted to be like them . Till now she lived for her father . Always there to clean up his mess . But what she got . She had thrown to a brothel . Is that only her life worth ? To be in a brothel ? To be a prostitute ?

She loves her father , a lot . And he also does the same but not more than his craziness for gambling .

So for the first time she wanted to live for herself .

Live happily as a way to repay him .

What is there to repay to a man who staked his life on death to save her , a stranger ?

Her life . She will gladly submit it to him . She has to .

Y/N looked at the males who had covered little much distance away from her . She saw , Jimin still arguing with him ,  but couldn't hear what's it for .

She ran towards them with a thumbing heart which is being filled with happiness , hope , love .

She stood in front facing them , panting . She slowly held Taehyung's wrist and looked at his eyes .

Will you take me with you ? She asked calming her breathing . To be a part of your family ? Her eyes stuck on his face . Taehyung looked at her without any emotion but nodded . A small smile forming on his lips . They looked at each other with an unreadable emotion while Jimin looked at both of them grinning ear to ear with pure happiness .

THE END

You might not have been my first love but you were the love that made all the other ones irrelevant .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

fantasy By K

Fanfiction

232K 2.9K 26
[{ BTS ONE SHOTS }] Behold! My tannie boy fantasies! 。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚☆ - mature themes - explicit language - sexual situations - READ THE TAGS! - A...
14.4K 419 12
"Wherever you go, I'll be with you. There's not a place on Earth where you can hide from me; I'll follow you beyond the afterlife if I have to." Dark...
194K 4.5K 42
Bunch of age Gap one shots. They are like fanfiction ideas but I'm too lazy to make them. They are long one shots basically. Request are open. It's...