๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

stay

4.1K 237 34
By ot7_bang_tan

"KitKat?"

Yoongi immediately looked towards the door hearing that and he smiled widely when he saw namjoon standing there.

"Joonie!!" He shouted trying to get up from jungkook's lap but jungkook's arms were wrapped tightly around him.

"Now what happened huh? You was not leaving me before and now your mind changed?" Jungkook said smiling while holding yoongi tightly.

Yoongi whined struggling at get up.

Namjoon was laughing at them.

"Kookie! Leave! Wanna go to joonie" yoongi said while getting tired from trying to release himself from Jungkook's hold.

"You just leave me alone whenever you see namjoon hyung but this time I will not let you go to him" jungkook said.

Namjoon sighed going towards them. He sat down beside jungkook and said to yoongi
"Kookie is jealous right KitKat?"

Yoongi looked at jungkook's sulking face and said teasingly
"I love joonie the most"

Jungkook pouted.
"You don't love your kookie?" He asked.

Yoongi place his finger on his chin while thinking then said
"Umm I don't know"

"Oh really? You don't know?" Jungkook said raising his eyebrows at him.

Yoongi nodded but then he was pulled close by jungkook who gave his cute round cheek a big kiss.

"But I love you alot" jungkook said kissing his other cheek with the same force.

"Yahh!! Eww!" Yoongi said wiping his cheeks with the back of his sleeve.

"Hey! Kook don't do that! My KitKat loves only my kisses" namjoon said winking towards yoongi.

"But right now he's on my lap so I will do whatever I want" jungkook Said giving a smirk to yoongi who got scared a little and whined spreading his arms towards namjoon.

"It's okay KitKat, he will not do anything" namjoon said stroking yoongi's cheek.

"Who Said I am not going to do anything?" Jungkook said getting up from the couch holding yoongi like a koala.

Yoongi panicked and squirmed in jungkook's arms.

"Relax yoonkitty" jungkook said walking here and there in the room to calm him.

"J-joonie!" Yoongi was just calling namjoon again and again who was still sitting on the couch not wanting to interfere.

"Your kookie is with you KitKat, don't be scared" namjoon said softly.

"He looks scary in t-this!" Yoongi said holding jungkook's white doctor coat.

"I will remove it then for my yoonkitty" jungkook said going towards namjoon.

"Hyung hold him for a minute"

Namjoon nodded taking yoongi in his arms who quickly snuggled into him.

Jungkook removed his coat and placed it on the black chair then again went infront of namjoon and said
"Now come to me hyung, look i am not wearing that scary coat"

But yoongi just clinging to namjoon and shook his head as no.

"You are making kookie sad kitkat" namjoon said rubbing yoongi's back.

"I will give you alot of hugs at home kookie" yoongi said looking at jungkook.

"But I want here, you know everybody here thinks that you are scared of me and you know I feel very sad at that time" jungkook said sadly.

"I am not scared of you kookie but I don't like d-doctors and whenever I come here, you always seems angry and scold me" yoongi said.

Jungkook knew that was right. He really behaves very strictly with him but it's because he most of the time stays very busy in hospital and when yoongi comes here for his regular check-ups he throw alot of tantrums and that makes jungkook very irritated.

"I am sorry hyung but I promise I will not behave like that from now on okay?" Jungkook said.

Yoongi stayed quiet for a minute then said
"Yoonkitty promise?"

Both namjoon and jungkook chuckled.

"Yes yoonkitty promise, now can I hold you?" Jungkook asked smiling at him.

Yoongi nodded and spread his arms for jungkook to pick him from namjoon's lap.

"Finally I have my yoonkitty in my arms, my cutie little fluff ball" jungkook said holding yoongi like a koala and spinning around.

"Careful kook" namjoon said concerned.

"Don't worry hyung, I will not anything happen to your KitKat" jungkook said kissing yoongi's forehead.

Yoongi placed his head on jungkook's shoulders while wrapping arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He was now calm but then the door opened.

"Hey yoongi" dr.steve stepped inside the room.

Jungkook quickly held yoongi more tightly knowing he is going thrash around which he definitely did right after he saw dr.steve.

"W-why is he here?" Yoongi asked with fear fully present in his voice.

"He is here to examine you hyung, just a check up nothing else" namjoon said getting up from the couch and going towards Dr.steve.

Yoongi saw namjoon shaking hands with the doctor and talking with him quietly.

"What are they talking kookie?" He asked to jungkook.

"Namjoon hyung is just telling him about what happened at home" jungkook answered.

"T-then what will he do?" Yoongi asked.

"I also don't know yoonkitty" jungkook said looking at namjoon and doctor talking.

"Ok so stay here for tonight" doctor Steve said to namjoon.

"Alright then" namjoon said nodding.

Doctor hummed then went towards jungkook.
"How are you yoongi?" He asked placing his hand on yoongi's chest.

Yoongi shifted in jungkook's hold which caused doctor to remove his hand because now yoongi's chest was pressed against jungkook's.

"Hyung let him examine you, jungkook lay him down on the bed" namjoon said.

Jungkook nodded and tried to lay yoongi down on the bed but again yoongi was not leaving him.

Namjoon sighed and pull yoongi away from Jungkook and laid him down on the bed.

"J-jooni-"

"Shhh!" Namjoon shushed Yoongi and nodded towards the doctor who came forward and placed the stethoscope on yoongi's chest.

"Deep breaths yoongi" he said.

Yoongi did as he told whole holding namjoon's hand tightly.

"Ok now tell me how are you feeling" doctor asked.

"Good" yoongi answered shortly.

"Alright, can you tell me what you saw in your dream?" Doctor asked.

Yoongi stayed quiet.

"Hyung tell hi-" doctor interrupted namjoon by saying
"No no if he doesn't want to tell then it's okay"

"Doctor I can tell you what he has been dreaming about from some days" jungkook said then looked towards namjoon who nodded.

"Ok let's go to my cabin and yoongi will be staying here for tonight" doctor said to jungkook which made yoongi immediately got up from the bed.

"N-no!"

"Jungkook you go and explain everything to the doctor, I'll handle him" namjoon said grabbing yoongi's arm.

"Ok hyung but call me if he will trouble you too much" jungkook said then left from there.

Yoongi's eyes filled with tears.

"I am also staying here with you hyung so no need to worry about anything yeah?" Namjoon said thinking it will comfort yoongi but nothing like that happened.

"Why did you agree? You should've asked me if I want to stay here or not!!" Yoongi said to namjoon angrily.

"Hyung this is hospital not a hotel or anything! If a doctor is saying that you need to stay then it means you are going to stay!" Namjoon said sternly.

Yoongi sobbed looking down.

"Now be my good KitKat and sit on the bed,come on fast" namjoon said standing while crossing his arms over his chest.

Yoongi sniffled sitting down on the bed then muttered under his breath
"When he is soft then jungkook is strict and now finally jungkook is soft then why is he behaving like him!"

"You said something?" Namjoon asked raising his eyebrows at him.

"I said I want water" yoongi Said.

Namjoon hummed and filled a glass of water.

"You said something" yoongi mocked in low voice.

"If you don't want to end up bending over my knee then stop blabbering" namjoon said giving him the glass.

Yoongi huffed taking the glass from him then he gulped it down at once.

Namjoon sighed placing the glass back on the side table.

"What will he do?" Yoongi asked.

"I am not a doctor so I don't know" namjoon said standing infront of him.

Yoongi gave him a glare.

"Why are you behaving like a wild cat from a little kitten suddenly?" Namjoon asked chuckling.

"Cause you are behaving like jungkook so why can't I change my behavior!" Yoongi said looking away.

Namjoon smiled and sat down beside him.
"You mean I am behaving strict?" He asked.

Yoongi didn't said anything.

"My KitKat is angry?" Namjoon asked.

"You don't love me!" Yoongi said with a little smirk on his face. Namjoon was unable to see it because yoongi was looking at the opposite side.

Namjoon rolled his eyes while saying
"Yeah yeah you say this everyime whenever I behave a little strict with you to handle your naughty ass"

Yoongi's smirk got bigger and he said while still looking away
"I want my mobile"

"Your mobile? I don't think it's here" namjoon said turning his head towards the side table to look if yoongi's mobile was there.

"It's not here, I came here hurriedly so I forg-" before namjoon could complete his sentence and turn his head to look towards yoongi, he heard the door being opened and when he looked towards it, he saw yoongi fastly running outside.

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.1K 36
i was happy alone , I never complained to you about not having a brother. A taekook fanfic Cover by me ๐Ÿ’œ
148K 9.4K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...
153K 4.4K 53
"You are our precious diamond who help us in the dark and cold world" "Finally we find you princess" (DON'T COPY MY WORK AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT) ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ...