Dark Side || BNHA x Death Not...

By MyShipsDontSail

Y/n L/n, more commonly known as Shinigami, the notorious wark web assassin and con-for-hire with a terrifying... More

A/N
Info
Chapter 1: Ambush ✅
Chapter 2: Trust Fall ✅
Chapter 3: Sunafuru ✅
Chapter 4: Puppeteer ✅
Chapter 5: Solus ✅
Council Member Introductions!
Chapter 6: Ashes ✅
Chapter 7: Retribution ✅
Chapter 8: Confession ✅
Chapter 9: Panic
Chapter 10: Inspection
Area 51
Chapter dedicated to memes :)
More info
EXTRA
Chapter 11: Symbol
Chapter 12: Circle
Chapter 13: Overhaul
Chapter 14: Phone Call
Chapter 15: Notes
Chapter 16: Lifespans
Chapter 17: Bumblebees
Chapter 18: Thunder
Chapter 19: Mindbending
Chapter 20: Yin Yang
Chapter 21: Hex
Chapter 22: Aliances
Chapter 23: Shots Fired
Chapter 24: Trio
Chapter 25: Demons
Chapter 26: Hatred
Chapter 27: Negotiations
Chapter 28: The UA Guard
Chapter 29: Mai-Sensei
Chapter 30: Drowsy
Chapter 31: NiiChan
Chapter 32: Secrets
Chapter 33: C-2
Chapter 34: Orders
Chapter 35: Iodine
Chapter 36: Hemlock
Chapter 37: Nomu
Chapter 38: Contact
Chapter 39: Chaotic Mind
Chapter 40: Of the Past
Chapter 41: Disintegrate
Chapter 42: Reveal
Chapter 43: Lies
Chapter 44: Kyozo
Chapter 45: Eyes
Chapter 46: Haywire
Chapter 47: Natural Law
Chapter 49: Hive
Chapter 50: Entomophobia
Chapter 51: Into the Mind
Chapter 52: Hospital
Chapter 53: Conformation
Chapter 54: Explanation
Chapter 55: Radioactive
Chapter 56: Death Traps
Chapter 57: Jazz

Chapter 48: Finally, some goddamn action

36 1 0
By MyShipsDontSail

I even broke the title pattern for this i am dying to write action.

Solus POV

The first attacker charged at her with (her opinion) all the grace of a dying horse.

Solus dodged the attack, careful to keep her face neutral, knowing the others are closely examining her moves. She finished the guy off with a high kick to the forehead as he ran past where she was a second ago. Her metal soles made a heavy sound against his head. He fell face first, unconscious.

"Come on, this ain't Japan's got Talent." She provoked them, extending her hand in a 'fight me' sort of gesture. "You don't stand a chance 1 on 1."

"Thanks for the advice, bro." The silver haired guy stepped forwards, eyeing her in a way that would've passed as 'checking her out' in a normal context.

"You aren't half bad." He tossed aside his sunglasses, revealing sharp blue eyes.

Solus froze.

Her eyes widened. She wasn't in the clearing anymore. The ground was no longer under her feet.

The weird sensation lasted less than a minute before a sharp pain was felt at the back of her head.

Solus blinked. Oh.

The reason she felt like her feet were no longer on the floor was because they weren't. She had been shot up 500 meters into the air. She instinctively shoved the katana back into its sheath.

Solus felt a shift in the forces around her, and the feeling of her stomach getting scooped out warned her a second before an invisible force slammed into her back from above.

Fuck.

Without warning, she was forced to a stop in midair by what felt smashing into a metal wall.
She gritted her teeth, feeling the urge to throw up.

"Hmmm? You're quite interesting." Solus felt her body being rotated to face the man, who was now floating right in front of her.

Judging by his energy output...

The man had white eyelashes. She focused on that instead of falling into whatevers up with his eyes again.

...He's definitely...

"Interesting. So you're quirkless?"

...weaker than me.

Solus's hand flew to her katana. It slid out in the blink of an eye, flashing in the moonlight as it beelined for the man's neck.

As fast as she had swung it, it stopped, just an inch from the vein in his neck.

Solus stared, shocked. However, this time, she didn't hesitate.

Still in the air, she kicked the man in the stomach. As expected, the hit did nothing. Solus was shot into the other direction instead.

This spot must not be covered with whatever the dude did to keep her afloat, because she fell past the point where he was standing in midair.

As she was preparing to use her break fall technique, she heard a crack in her left leg.

The other assassins!

She landed with a thud on the cold forest floor, crashing through a thin canopy of leaves.

Pain flared in her hips as she tried to stand.

No leaves were on the floor to soften her fall. She briefly wished it was spring, so that there would at least be mud to lessen her injury. But all that was there were the sun baked dirt of summer.

I think I shattered my pelvis bone. Or some part of it. And some heavy bruising.

At least Solus didn't hit her head. An injured person can win, but an idiot will die.

But as she is now, her entire left leg may as well be useless. Thereby eliminating almost all of her kicks and over half her katana moves.
Considering the strength of the enemy's attacks, along with their allies, the situation is terrible.

Cyanide is probably still in the area. She can call for reinforcements.
That might lead to suspicions that Solus leaked information.

But if she fights here, she risks landing herself into the hospital, who will undoubtedly take her blood samples and fingerprints. Her data is deleted, but the risk is too high. Who knows if the government keeps a separate set?

Wait.

She still has one more shot of her healing injection.

Her hand flew into her pocket, taking out the three colored pen. She clicked the ink tube that held the regeneration serum and stabbed it into her thigh.

Pain flared for a second, before it receded into a faint warmth, and slowly into relaxation.
Solus turned the pen over, silently thanking it.

She stood up quickly. The leaves above her thrashed before they fell, and she ducked out of the enemy's range of sight, disappearing again beneath the leaves.

At this rate, she'll lose anyway.
Is there a way to win without calling for reinforcements?

A tree crashed behind her.

Something clicked in her head.
Her hand grabbed the pen again, thumb on the morse code sender.
..././-./-../

She took off in a sprint, trying to put distance between herself and the other dude.

/.-././...-/./.-./..././../-./--./

Her clicks went faster, almost frantic.

/--.-//..-./.-./---/--//..../../...-

"Gotcha."

Solus clicked all three ink tubes at once, deleting the send history. She flung it as far as she could into the bushes.

Her body froze mid stride.

She felt herself being pulled backwards, slowly at first, and then wind whistled through her ears as her vision blurred.

Then, she felt a tiny itch in her wrist.

That was fast.

She felt a steady pulse of power flood though her system.

"Reverse." She whispered.

Solus felt the pressure keeping her in place decline.

If the quirk makes a invisible bag around me that is keeping me inside, then if reversed then this space will repel me.

Game on, asshat.

Some of u might be upset but this here replaces the weekly meme:

So, allow me to share my understanding of gojo's power.

when he uses purple its like he's forcing red and blue (forces that repell) towards each other and then letting go, causing one to rush, and using his energy, stays in place.

when he uses that one technique that makes it so no one can touch him, he's basically dividing the space between him and his opponent into infinite points, none of which are him. And the opponent can only move on those points.

to demonstrate this, imagine 100km. or miles. doesnt matter. that is the distance between you and gojo. Now, being the fangirl that you are, you run towards him to hug and whatever else your inner fan desires. So you run until you're 10 whatever units of measure(WUM) away from him. Then, he notices. You keep running until you're 11meters away. Gojo puts up that technique. You sprint to hug him! but as you reach the 1 meter mark, you realize that the distance between you and him isnt decreasing at a normal rate anymore. in fact, you are getting closer, but never touching. just like the actual you.

ok jokes aside heres the actual thing

If, for each second that passes, you close 5 meters of distance, and the distance between you is 11 meters. Then the distance between you and gojo can be represented in a sequence like this, with 0 representing gojo, and all numbers below 11 as the distance between you two; 11, 6, 1,...

But what comes after 1? 

Well it would go like this; 1, 0.5,0.25,0.125... ect.

As you can see, the numbers divide by 2 each time. So if it were to go on, it would go on infinitely, never touching 0.

So my math teacher watched anime and this is how they got the class to understand exponential functions. best teacher ever.

If you ever want to see it, go to desmos graphing calculator and and type 2^-x.

Also I typed this whole thing in 2 days on my phone I apologize for being late and any formatting errors. Feel free to point them out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 1 15
- This story follows Yua Shigaraki. (An OC of mine) - She is All For Ones daughter however the heroes don't know of her - to them, she is just a nor...
36.6K 1.1K 29
She is the youngest villain to have ever committed such despicable crimes. There were a lot of rumours about her. Some were true. Some were false. Th...
2.8K 64 16
Todoroki joined the LoV when he was young, and train to become a spy in UA, after keeping in touch with his brother, Toya. Midoriya is a depressed ch...
325K 13.2K 51
After Midoriya's mother dies, he falls down a self destructive path. The UA Traitor has been discovered to be the one and only Izuku Midoriya. But ev...