Memorizing (killua x black re...

By KasumiBomb

๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/n
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30

Chapter 18

220 9 3
By KasumiBomb

Wednesday afternoon at 3:18

You then touched up your outfit before you went downstairs to ask your mom to drop you off at the mall.

"It's about time for me to go mom" you told her.

"Alright lemme just take some pictures of my baby" your mom said as she grabbed her phone.

"Ima come back" you told her trying to dodge being posted on Facebook.

"No, it'll be dark by then" your mother said as she grabbed her keys and went outside.

You then followed after your mother letting out a small sigh.

"Now pose" your mother side as she held up her camera.

20 minutes later.

"Lemme take one more do the peace sign again" your mom told you.

"Last one, okay?" you said as you did the pose and smiled.

Once she took the last one, you hurried into the car, so she did have to take anymore.

"I can't wait to post these" your mom said as she got into the driver's seat.

"All of them?" you asked.

"Yup and I'm tagging you" she said as she backed out the parking space and into the rode.

"Do whatever makes you happy" you told her as you looked out of the window awaiting to get to your destination.

You and your mom listened to some old school music as the two of you were on your way to the mall.

Once you got to the mall your mom parked you right in the front so you didn't have to walk.

"I'll see you later mom" you told her.

"Alright be safe, call me if anything" she said as you got out the car.

"Okay" you smiled as you closed the car door.

'Now to find everyone' you thought.

Oreo boy

Where yall at?

At the plaza on the right size
once you walk in.

Is everyone there?

Yeah, just hurry it seems like kurapika and killua are gonna fight again.

Once the last text he sent, you made your way into the mall and to the plaza.

You looked see all of your friends even gon was sitting there.

"Finally, y/n's here" jazz said rolling her eyes at the two boys.

"You were able to come out?" you asked him, ignoring the two bickering men.

"Yeah, I just told him i needed clothes for the trip coming up and he let me go" he said, smiling sheepishly.

"Well at least your here" you said.

"Where are we going first" leorio asked the group.

"Footlocker!" gon, killua, and kurapika said in sync.

"I personally wanna go to Victoria secret" jazz said.

"What about you y/n?" kurpika said, turing to you.

"Anywhere, as long as i get what i need" you told them.

"Footlocker it is, let's go" kurapika said, getting up from his seat.

"I go when i wanna go" killua said.

"You're wasting our damn time" kurapika spoke once more.

"You not even the group leader" killua said standing up to kurapika.

"Then who would it be" kurapika said tilting his head.

"Y/n" Gon, leorio, and killua said in sync.

"I didn't wanna admit it, but she is" jazz said.

"Ian even know i had that title in the group" you said holding you hands up, surprised.

"Well, you do now" leorio said, putting his hands into his pocket.

"Alright then, let's go yall" you said as you turned around going towards footlocker.

The five followed right behind you as you led the way.

Once you all got to Footlocker, you all went in groups to go in different sections.

Leorio and kurapika decided to wander around the store since they weren't really into Jordan's and stuff like that.

Gon and jazz went to look for the vans and air forces.

And lastly you and killua went over to the Jordan's.

"What colors are thinking about getting?" killua asked, scanning through the different color Jordan's.

"Ion know, maybe green or black since thats the main theme" you told him.

"Well go ahead and grab em, im sure you'll look beautiful in them" killua said.

You then took once of Jordan's off the shelf and made your way to the cash register.

"Excuse miss, may i have these in black and dark green" you spoke out to the blonde hair woman.

"In what sizes?" she replied.

"[your shoe size]"

"Alright they'll be right out in a minute" she said as got up to go get the shoe sizes.

"Y/nn!!!" you heard jazz and gon from the other side of the store.

You watched as the two ran up to you with a shoe in their hand.

"Look! They have SpongeBob vans!" gon yelled in excitement.

"They only cost 17 dollars!" jazz said.

"And your telling me this for?" you asked.

"To buy it...?" gon said quietly.

"Where's your money at?" you asked him.

"Gone" he said.

"Just like your dad" killua said.

"Damn nigga, you ain't have to do him like that" jazz said.

"Nah he right I don't even hurt that bad" gon pouted as he put the SpongeBob vans back.

"Hol up gon, I'll buy it for you" leorio put his hand on gon's shoulder.

"REALLY?!" gon said in excitment.

"Yeah, lets go" leorio said as he walked up to the cashier.

"He's not his real dad but he's the second dad other than kite to step up" killua said.

"Bro, you need to lose your talking privileges or something" Kurapika said.

"I'm not your bro, Mr. red eyes" killua said. "Stop picking a fight and let's go" you told killua as you walked out the store.

"Group leader for real" Jazz said as she waited for gon and leorio.

"Where we going next?" killua asked following behind you. "Probably to get some more clothes and jewelry" you told him.

"You got a bunch of clothes in your closet and have a brother to make you clothes and you're out here buying more?" Killua said. "You can never go bad in buying clothes especially if you got money." you said as you walked into the store.

The two of you then went into a few clothing stores and got some clothes for mainly the trip, not only were killua's hands full but yours were to. Your last trip was now to the jewelry store.

"What are you getting from out of here?" killua asked, looking at the different types of necklaces and rings.

"Probably a few ankle bracelets since i don't have much of those." You answered. "Then you should get this one" killua said pointing to one.

"Thats a bracelet" you told him. "Really!? how are you supposed to tell the difference!?" He asked.

"Well, if you see here and look to the top left of the glass that it says 'Bracelets only.'" You read out the sign to him.

"I knew that i was just testing you." He lied.

"Mhmm, now should i get the flower blossom version or the raman version?"

"Get both they both on sale for 5 dollars plus tax it'll probably be 15 dollars." 

"You right i'ma do exactly that"

As you payed for the ankle bracelets you felt someone tug onto your shirt "What do you want now kil-" You started off to say until you saw a little girl who seemed to be about 3 years old.

"You're not mommy..." She whispered. "No, I'm not but i can help you find her." You slightly bent down and spoke in a softer tone.

"Yay!" She smiled showing off her baby teeth. "And what might be your name, love?" You asked.

"Nala" she answered. "What a beautiful name" you complimented her. "Tank you" she said.

 "Well do you remember where you last saw your mommy?" asked her.

 "MacDonald's!" she said with excitement in her voice. "Then let's go down there and find her." you said taking her small hand into yours.

"Da Da!" She said pointing to killua. 

"Bru who's chil-" killua then cut himself off once he had seen you with the child.

"This is Nala, Nala this is Killua" you introduced to them to each other.

"He's not dada that's not his name.." Nala said in a sad tone.

"What are your parents names?" You asked her.

"Moneic and mikey" she said as her mood changed once again.

                                        𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓷𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮

                                                                   𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.6K 21
โ ๐๐€๐Š๐€! ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž...๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐„! โž โ€โžท ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐š ๐™๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ๐œ๐ค ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™...
20.3K 487 47
๐”„ 15 ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ...๐”…๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ด ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ.. ๐”„๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ...
198K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
983K 30.6K 81
"แดกแด‡ แดแด€ส สœแด€แด… ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สแดแดœษดษข แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœแด˜ษชแด…, ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดแด‡แด… แด›แด€แดœษขสœแด› แดแด‡ แด€ แด แด€สŸแดœแด€ส™สŸแด‡ สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดษด..." Started: 1/13/2021 Finished: 12/02/2023 Ranking: #1 illumizoldyc...