Your love will be the death o...

Von SirenFn

"Your love will be the death of me" Those were the words of the madman. - - - - - - - - - - - - ◇ - ☆ - ◇... Mehr

A/N
0. PROLOUGE
1. The Madman
2. Unwelcoming
3. The List
4. The List (Part 2)
5. Annoyance
6. Long Walk
7. The Doctor
8. Pleasant Surprise
9. Assistant
10. Meeting
11. Malfunction
12. First Week
13. Preperations
14. Debt Collecting
15. Café
16. The Harbingers
17. Prime
18. Love?
19. Lab Work
20. Busy
21. Clones
22. Il Dottore
23. Confusing
A/N
24. Too Early
25. Departure
26. Dreams
27. Comfort
28. The Next Morning
29. Relaxing
30. Relaxing (Part 2)
31. Relaxing (Part 3)
32. Rumours
33. Confessions
34. Complications
35. INTERLUDE
36. Catching Up
37. Caught
38. More Clones
39. Return
40. The Letter
♡ 100K Special ♡
41. Breakfast Together
42. Assasins
43. The Doctor's Heart
44. The Doctor's Heart (Part 2)
45. INTERLUDE
A/N
46. Waking Up
47. Working Together
48. His Room
THE CLONES
49. Ruin Graders and Sweet Words

Valentines Day Special

4.6K 146 144
Von SirenFn

☆Disclaimer: this chapter is not connected to the main story line, there is also some graphic description in this chapter.☆

"Good morning love," Prime spoke from behind his desk.

You closed the door behind you and took a sip of the coffee in your hands, "Hello," You passed the coffee to Prime, you had made it not long ago for him anyways.

"You litterally just drank my coffee infront of my face and then passed it to me."

"Is there a problem with that?"

"I worry for you, every day I wonder how you can possibly have lived as long as you have, with the intelligence you posses."

"You would be surprised how smart I am, have you ever read and of the papers I wrote during the Akademiya?"

"Should I?" He said taking ahold of the coffee.

"No, I am deeply ashamed of the writing and I could have done so much better, but still! They were good in theory not in practice."

"Fair enough. Anyways its midday already, I believe Omega wants to see you, he's in one of the labs," Dottore explained.

"It's midday?" You exclaimed, "Why didn't anybody come to wake me up?"

Prime shrugged.

"What is Omega doing anyways? And why does he want to see me?

"Who knows, he's probably experimenting again,"

"Human experimentation or machine experimentation?" You asked trying to prepare yourself for what you might see.

"It could be anything. As for why he wants to see you, I guess you'll have to speak to him to find out."

"Where abouts is he?"

Prime simply shrugged once again and ushered you out of his office, you noticed that this area was completely empty, not even Ténèbres was around. You walked through the door to the lab Prime had shown you around and noticed it was once again empty, there was a door across from you that was left slightly ajar. You heard ripping sounds and muffled screams coming from the door, you took a deep breath to prepare yourself and opened the door.

You saw Omega standing over a body, their chest wide open and several pieces of equipment stuck into their flesh. Omega raised a scalpel and cut into what looked like their stomach and the person screamed in horror as blood splattered across Omega. You were surprised the person was still alive nevermind awake, but you were fairly certain they had an outstanding amount of drugs coursing through their veins at the moment.

"Ugh so inconsiderate, I should gouge out your vocal cords along with your heart for that display. Imagine getting blood all over the person trying to help you." Omega grumbled to himself wiping the blood from his face and mask.

"Uh, Omega? Prime said you wanted to see me?" You spoke rather loudly in the hopes it would grab his attention.

He turned quickly to face you, "I wasn't expecting you so early,"

"It's midday, according to Prime anyways," You said.

He pulled a pocket watch from his pants and rubbed the blood off with his sleeve, "Oh, it is," He began to look around frantically, "Go wait outside for just a moment, I will get this cleaned up and then I will be right out."

He rushed off into a room off to the side and you left the room yourself. You were rather confused, but glad you weren't covered in blood. As you left the room you saw 253 and Petit Loup speaking to one another in whispers, laughing every now and then.

"Hello you two," You greeted walking over to the clones.

"Oh Y/n! We were just talking about you," 253 said whilst turning around, keeping his hands from view.

Petit Loup was trying to stay still but he couldn't contain his excitement very well, but he was the same as 253, always keeping his hands from view.

"What are you two hiding?" As you questioned them, you saw Loup biting his lip and looking expectantly at 253.

After a few seconds of silence, "Fine, you go first," 253 spoke to Petit Loup quietly, but you could still hear him.

He litterally cannot whisper.

"Happy Valentines day!" Petit Loup sprung into your arms as he revealed a card and a origami rose from behind his back.

The boy wrapped his arms tightly around you and began to laugh uncontrollably, hiding his head in your neck as his giggles calmed down. The other clone took his time in walking over to the two of you, you thanked Petit Loup and he jumped down and presented the card and rose to you, 253 watched as you read the card and held it and the rose close to your heart.

"To the lovely assistant Y/n!

I hope you have a wonderful day and get lots and lots of presents and sweets. You should definitely share them with me by the way. Anyways your my favourite person in the history of me being a clone and you are amazing.

Lots of love,

Petit Loup"

You ruffled the boys hair and his eyes lit up. On the other hand, 253 had a smug look on his face as he pulled out a bouquet and a card. The bouquet had many flowers compiled together from each nation, and as you looked closer you realised they had been formed by alchemy. You inspected the card which had a drawing of Prime's mask surrounded by flowers and a single Luitenant's Insignia, you turned the page to reveal intricate lettering in bright blue ink.

"Dearest Y/n,

Although we haven't spoken much, you are a wonderful person, so intricate in your beauty and complex in your intelligence that one such as myself could not hope to describe it.

However, sweet flowers seem bitter in comparison to you, the sun could not hope to outshine you and the Dendro Archon should learn from you. You remind me of the warm days in Sumeru, the cool breeze of Mondstadt and the beauty of a fire cracking during a Snezhnayan storm.

No matter what comes between us, I hope that we shall never be far apart.

Yours truly

Spark

(I know you've been dying to make fun of me for electrocuting myself yesterday so I did it for you)"

You had almost forgotten how the clone stepped on an Electro slime with wet boots. You almost didn't notice the little note at the bottom as you were too caught up in what he said earlier in the card. It seems he too had become tired of you calling him his clone name.

You weren't expecting such sweetness from Dottore, no matter the version of him. You held the gifts to your chest before placing them down to hug the clones in front of you.

"I hope I'm not too late," A voice spoke from behind you.

You let go of the clones and turned around to see Omega. He was wearing a rather tight pair of pants and a white button-up with the top few buttons undone along with a black and white stripped corset. His sleeves were rolled up and he held a rose in one hand.

You began to walk towards him and he met you halfway, you could practically feel his eyes glancing up and down your body, a smirk growing on his face. You placed a kiss to his cheek and took the rose from his hand.

As you were about to turn around, you felt someone grab your free hand, and before you knew it you were spun into somebody's chest.

"I believe I saw them first, Omega." Ténèbres spoke, holding you close to his chest.

"I believe Prime told us to share," A voice you didn't recognise spoke up.

"Well Upsilon, before you drag them away, I would like a moment to appreciate my wonderful assistant." Ténèbres spoke again pulling you slightly away from his chest.

He laughed as he saw how red your face was, before picking you up and carrying you into the room Omega exited from a moment ago.

"Good evening dear,"

"Ténèbres, jealous much?"

"Very, I love you more than those idiots, and you know it,"

"I suppose I do," You teased the man as he placed you down on a nearby counter.

"Let me steal a kiss, before Prime has his fun with you," He was practically begging as he inched closer to you.

You wrapped you legs around him and grabbed his collar, "Make it a good one."

You pulled him closer, connecting your lips in an instant, he melted against you, whining as he moved against you. His lips parted for a moment and you immediately snuck your tounge in his mouth. He submitted fully to you, letting you do as you pleased with him, but sooner or later you would have to breathe. His mouth became your playground as you tasted faint hints of honey tea along his lips and his sharp teeth danced dangerously over your tounge. You began to pull away slowly as your body demanded air. As the two of you parted Ténèbres' head fell to your neck where he immediately began to whine and beg for more.

"Not today, sorry love," You said playing with his hair.

"One day, I'm going to be the one making you beg for me,"

"We'll see about that. Now go take a cold shower," You said jumping down from the counter.

"Or you could take care of it," He proposed, making you stop at the exit of the room.

"Like I said, not today." You left the room as the clone leant against the counter the two of you were just making out on.

You were then guided to Prime's office by Upsilon, who you learnt was one of the oldest clones. As you entered the office you realised Prine was no longer behind his desk, but the secret room was left open. You walked in to see the space had been cleared and there was a device that has soft ballroom music emitting from it. Next to the device stood Il Dottore, dressed lavishly in a navy blue suit, with gold detailing creating a marble effect. His normal mask had been replaced by a lighter blue and white mask with gold leaf patterns over the surface, this mask also had holes for his eyes, and you saw the brilliant red of The Doctor's eyes as he looked at you.

He bowed before holding his hand out to you, his now fully exposed cheeks were dusted with pink and his eyes darted from you to the floor. You took his hand and he straightened up immediately, he began to lead you in swaying and twirling around the room.

"How have you enjoyed your day, my dear?" He whispered as his hands rested on your waist as the two of you swayed in place.

"It has been delightful, thank you Il Dottore,"

"I'm glad Y/n L/n,"

The Doctor placed a kiss to your forehead as the two of you came to a halt. You stayed together like this for quite some time, simply holding one another. Delighting in the other's presence. Cherishing the moment, despite how small it may have seemed, you cherished every moment you spent like this with The Doctor.

And Dottore?

Dottore held you as if you may disappear, his heart had been broken more tines than he could count. He had been rejected by his hometown, his father abandoned him and his mother died protecting him. Now he was finally opening his heart once again, but this time, he was much stronger and much smarter, he was prepared to kill for this feeling. That rush of validation when you praised him and that warm feeling inside when you touched him. It was exhilarating for him. It was exactly what he needed. And he would do anything to protect it, and he would do anything to protect you.

A/N

IT IS VERY OBVIOUSLY LATE BUT HERE IS THE VALENTINES SPECIAL

HONESTLY I LIKE IT ALOT AND I DID MY BEST TO INCLUDE ALL OF OUR FAVOURITE CLONES (PLUS UPSILON WHO WE WILL BE MEETING SOON)

BUT YEAH I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED AND I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING AND AMAZING DAY/NIGHT

(also the whole 253 thing may be a slight spoiler for the next few chapters but it was getting annoying constantly calling him 253)

MAKE SURE YOU ALL TAKE CARE FO YOURSELVES AND REMEBER I LOVE YOU GUYS 💙💙

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

44.7K 897 12
Some notes : ! no smut ! Modern Au Reader is female! Also if there is any bad spelling or grammar errors then uh- sorry Reader have anxiety because w...
15.4K 527 24
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃 ➳ 𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ❝ you 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 want me ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two members of the fatui have to pretend to be in a relationshi...
14K 571 8
This story features a Gender-Neutral Y/N. A longstanding prophecy threatens the safety of both Fontaine, the nation of justice, and it's peoples and...
134K 4.6K 31
Prime was a lonely harbinger. He wanted someone to 'love' but never had the time to seek out or maintain a relationship. So he did what he does best:...