𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥...

By Iluvvcece

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞... More

°˖✧✿✧˖°Before you read°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 1°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 2°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 3°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 4°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 5°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 6°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 8 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 9°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 10°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 11°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 12 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 13°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 14°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 15°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 16°˖✧✿✧˖°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 17°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 18°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 19°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 20°˖✧✿✧˖°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 21 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 22°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 23 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 24°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 25°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 26°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 27°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 28°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 29°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 30°˖✧✿✧˖°
Alternate ending
Kimetsu Academy
**Not an update

°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 7 °˖✧✿✧˖°

5.2K 141 206
By Iluvvcece

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

I peered from behind the wall, wondering who was the small figure sitting in the garden. Their hair was long, almost reaching the floor.. with teal tips creeping up from the ends. The mist pillar was sitting in the middle of my garden, his gaze on nothing but the clouds passing above. I decided to build up the courage to talk to him.

I slowly approached him, "Tokito?"

He hadn't replied, I repeated his name once again, silence.. I just watched with dotted eyes until a heard a soft sigh from the pillar, his head turning around and his teal orbs only blanky stared at me.

"Who.. why're you here?" Nothing but a blank expression on his face

"Erm, this is Kanroji's estate." An awkard smile spread across my face as he just stared at me

"...What did you say just now?"

"Oh! Sorry.. this is Kanroji's estate, I'm just.. returning home."

"Kanroji? Oh, yeah." He just turned back around and continued staring at the beautiful blue sky

I planted myself right next to him, "Can I join you.. cloudgazing?"

"Whatever." His eyes never left the passing white clouds, he seemed to not mind

I looked up as well, Kanroji's-- well, my garden was calming, the lavender aroma overpowered the other flowers which created the relaxing feeling. It was nice to admire the sky every once and a while, even if I did prefer to keep my head away from the clouds. I noticed a particular white fluffy cloud taking up space in the sky.

I let out a small snicker, which caught the attention of the mist pillar, "Why're you laughing?" He questioned, his voice was silvery, not anything like how it was in the meeting.

I pointed up at the sky, Tokito's gaze following, "That cloud looks like a bat. And I remember one time me and kanroji were out at night and flew by, she was screaming so loud."

I kept on giggling at the memory, it was funny, Kanroji may be the love pillar, but she doesn't know the first thing about love, she can't even bring herself to confess to the serpent pillar. Had I not mentioned the two have the fattest crush on each other?

I felt the soft gaze of the mist pillar on me, I turned to meet his eyes, they were only filled with curiosity.

His mouth slightly open he began to speak again, "What's your name?"

For a second I wasn't sure if I was a forgettable person or he was genuinly asking, "Y/n.. Y/n L/n"

That curiosity in his eyes dwinled, the blank expression covering his face once again, "Right, You were the tsugoku at the pillar meeting." There were his icy words.

I nodded and let a smile tug at my lips, "Yup, the one you threw a pebble at, remember?"

"Not sorry about that, you deserved it." This pillar had gotten me interested, I couldn't read his emotions, the sound coming off him was powerful yet so soft.

I deadpanned at his harsh words, "Yeah probably."

He abrubtly stood up, "I should take my leave now, before I get lost again.. err, what was your"

"Y/n L/n," I cut him off.. I can't believe I just cut off a pillar.

A friendly smile spread on my face, I bowed and he returned it before walking off. I watched as her turned the corner and dissapeared out of my sight, a feeling of dissapointment washed over me, hoping he would've stayed longer, as I said I'm interested in him, he doesn't say much yet says just enough.

"Kyaaa!! I saw that whole thing!! So cuteeee!!" Kanroji shook me from behind, I almost crapped myself from the sudden scare.

I finally got out of her grasp, "You say that about every boy I meet, Kanroji. Plus Tokito threw a pebble at me, I don't think I'll be having feelings for him. Also.. hello?? Maroon-haired sun child??"

She only playfully rolled her eyes, "Speaking of the sun child, I got a crow from Shinobu saying she saw him and Kanao speaking with one another.."

I only deadpanned at my mentor, how can one be so childish.. an evil smirk spread across her face and anticipation swirled in her eyes.

I let out a soft sigh, giving in, "Tokito is interesting, but a pillar,"

"Psshh!! Staus doesn't matter!! Plus he was staring at you with love in his eyes!!" She squealed

"You can't even confess to Iguro don't talk to me about love dumbo." I shooed her away to go make lunch before we both starve

'Kanroji is blind no way he was staring.' Though her words just stuck in my mind.

Boys were difficult for me, once my parents set up an engagement but it was to be held when we were older. I met the boy, and he was okay, but his words were harsh. "No one will marry you, you're messy and eat way too much. You're improper and not ladylike." I just stood there.

Every boy I was set up with refused. I grew a hate for myself, I disguised who I was just in the hope someone would marry me. Though when I joined instead of loathing myself I just threw the anger at demons, sometimes I still think that no boy would like me much less marry me. The thought just lingers in the back of my mind.

I let a sigh escape my lips before standing up and taking care of the plants before they would give up on me since I had been away for a while.

I lifted up my watering can from the ground and filled it up, I began walking around the garden giving a good amount of water to each flower. I noticed one of them withering, I decided it was best to pick it.

There weren't too many. About, three but it was the petals Kanroji touched. I only snickered, I might have to put up fences so she won't touch them.

"Kukuku.. I invited the pillars for lunch!!" Kanroji cooed

I puffed my cheeks out, why is she always trying to get me a boyfriend.. this is just one of many crazy attempts. "Let's just set out the table then."

I started to set down the plates of food, ensuring there were chopsticks for everyone, and enough rice bowls. A sudden knock echoed through out the estate, I took a glance at Kanroji and she only shrugged because the pillars were supposed to show up at least a good hour from now.

I slid open the door and wasn't surprised to see the serpent pillar right in front of me. I greeted Iguro and let him inside.

Kanroji squealed and engulfed the serpent pillar into a hug. He was so awkward about it.. They're so cute though. Iguro helped with the rest of the food, until I recalled something.

"Iguro, did anyone invite Tomioka?" I questioned

His eyes squinted at me, almost like Tomioka's name was a word to not be spoken "No one likes Tomioka, so he's never told about these gatherings."

I peered over at my mentor and she held a finger up, "Why don't you send out a crow? I'm sure he'll come if you say it."

I nodded and then whistled for my crow. He usually stayed in the garden, but he didn't come flying. I groaned and made my way out to the garden once again.

I let my whistle ring through te garden, he flew to my arm, "Hoshi why didn't you come the first time I called?"

He cawed, "Mango! Mango!" I looked around, and there was an open mango on the ground. I forgot to shake the mango tree so they began falling to the ground.

I chuckled, "I have a message for you to send out."

He cawed once more. "To who?!"

"Relay this message to the water pillar will you? Dear Tomioka, I wish to invite you to a gathering the pillars are having. There will be quite a lot of food that I'm sure you will enjoy, come to the love mansion, please. I hope to see you there.''

Hoshi then flew off with the message. I walked back inside and helped with the rest of the food. Kanroji had gone a bit crazy with the food, this was more of a snack for us. Since we had such a huge breakfast I wouldn't each that much anyway, mainly for the rest of the pillars.

An old ass bird suddenly flew in, landing on the floor, "From Tomioka giyuu, Y/n thank you for the invite. I will attend but make some simmered radish, please, and thank you."

I chuckled at the request and then sent the bird back to Tomioka. I had gone up to my room to display my nirichin blade, I'm sure I wouldn't need it, plus I've just been carrying it around all day, it's tiring.

Once I came back down Shinobu was there and so was Kyojuro. Kyojuro's booming voice called out my name and he had a gift for me. The flame pillar and I were close since he was Kanroji's mentor and visited quite a bit. I admired his strength and his confidence. He reminds me of an owl I think it's the eyebrows..

Kyojuro then pulled out a plushie panda. I grabbed it and screamed, pandas took the top of my list of favorite animals. I thanked the flame pillar and hugged him tightly.

I greeted Shinobu and not long after Shinazugawa showed up. Then Himejima, Uzui, Tomioka, and lastly, Tokito.

The mist pillar said he had forgotten about it and happened to stumble upon Kanrojis place. I chuckled at his remark and we all went to sit down, everyone avoided the seat next to Tomioka so I had the pleasure of taking it.

I greeted the water pillar and held the plate of food I made just for him, "I made you the simmered radish so I hope you enjoy it."

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

(Here seating placement)

Himejima    Muichiro  Kyojuro  Kanroji Iguro

Tomioka     you         Uzui     shinobu    Sanemi

───────✧❁✧───────

yess the next chapter is prolly my fav lmk how its going

word count: 1701

edited 5/24/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 1.6K 15
"𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨!? 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬...
1.1K 4 23
This will have some SPOILERS It all started when you became a hashira at 14 years old. You where presented as the flower pillar, the past months were...
32.6K 1.2K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...
57K 1.5K 18
'I never knew love until you showed me.' Iguro Obanai, in denial at first, soon goes onto realize his love for another who wasn't Mitsuri. A girl of...