๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„

naiithewriterr

๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–? ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข!! โ”โ” "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop... ะ•ั‰ะต

0. ! disclaimers ยก
1. Introduction
2. Friends?
3. Plotting Under The Influence
4. Seeing Him
5. Meeting Him
6. Rekindling
7. Moving In Day
8. Growing Closer
9. Seeing Her In A Different Light
10. Growth Is Important
11. Rumours on Rumours, Lies On Lies
12. Agaisnt Her, But Also Agaisnt Herself
13. Blind To Those Who Don't Want To see
15. Inevitable
16. Maybe We Aren't Meant To Be
17. Me Chase You? Yes.
18. Relationships Are Overrated
19. Official To The Eyes Of The Wicked
20. Over You & Over This
21. Trouble In Paradise
22. The Five Stages Of Grief
23. The Day Of The Trip
24. Old Habits & Old Mistakes
25. Childish Antics & Childish Games
26. Foreign To A Popular City
27. Chivarly Isn't Dead
28. Christening The Bed
29. Homebodies?
30. "Extra" Curricular Activities
31. Fun Is An Understatement
32. A Hot Mess
33. Entering A New Era
34. Unnecessary Problems
35. Confirmed Legality
36. Fashion Icons
37. Confused Individuals
38. Life.. Is Something
39. Cater 2 You
40. Chill Nights
41. My Beyonce - Lil Durk ft Dej Loaf
42. Love Is In The Air, I think.
43. Do I Love You?
44. "I'll never ever hurt you" - Ciara
45. To New Beginnings
46. Crazy In Love
47. Soul Ties
48. Her Keeper
49. Best Part
50. Comfort
51. Patience Is Not Always Key
52. Mind Games
53. The Pool Party
54. Dumb Decisions
55. Risky
56. Your Love Is Always On My Mind
57. I Can Never Do You Wrong
58. My Everything
59. We So Proud Of Him
60. Their Story
61. Is This How It Ends?

14. Understanding

12.1K 320 117
naiithewriterr

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,
eh-li-si-ah

"Yes Maya for the hundredth time he was at me my house and no we did not have sex" I repeated for the last and final time because she swears up and down that there's no way he came to my house and we didn't fuck.

Talking bout I must've been dreaming or some.

She just stared at me dumbfounded and confused "how though?"

"Cause it's not hard to be around a nigga without shit always having to be sexual" as the time went on I was beginning to grow frustrated cause I'm not some smoochy giving myself up to everybody the only man I've ever done anything with was with my ex boyfriend Jesiah.

Apart from that I've never done anything sexual with anybody especially because we was dating from when I was about fifteen or so, and with that I've couldn't have done anything with another man since we broke up three months ago and that's when I moved down here.

I personally think that kisses don't hold any meaning at least to me it doesn't especially if I don't like you, now that I've been here in ATL I've only kissed three people or four if we count the one time I was dared to kiss some girl at a party.

The three people that I've kissed is Jesiah, Mir, and Ryan so I don't plan on adding one else to my list, only Mir can get it cause that's basically my husband, he don't know it yet but he will soon. "I do got some to tell you" I announced.

Her eyebrows furrowed in even more confusion "hm? What is it?"

Taking a deep breath in and a much larger deep breath out "Mir wants to take me onna date" I revealed and then immediately dropped my head.

"He wants to do what?!" She yelled having the whole class look at funny for being so loud "mind ya business" she mugged every single one of them and then turned back to me, "so when is it?" She cheesed.

"I don't know he didn't tell me he just wants to take me out" I shrugged my eyes wandering over to the clock the time read 2:55PM— so we had five minutes to this class finished and people still were talking their shit but this time it weren't even about me but more about Vanessa.

After every single video went circulating around our neighbourhood everyone most people up in the comments were talking bout Vanessa and her thotty activities. The attention wasn't really on me no more and I was glad.

Cause I didn't come here for trouble.

"Damn you sure you ain't give him pussy or none?" She saw my bored expression and changed what she was saying "it's not that, it's cause I've known Mir since we were lil, it was always me, Dre, Mir and Ryan.

Mir don't go around asking girls he's only known for a week to go onna date" She shrugged "he's a certified hoe not a certified lover boy".

Soaking in everything she said to me I just sat there silent cause what do I actually say "well I'm not about to sit here delusional by thinking he's changed so I'm not even gon say none" I sat back in my seat and finally tuned in to what the teacher was saying.

"So class make sure you have this assignment done by our next lesson as it will add up to your grade, and with that you're dismissed".

Such perfect timing.

I quickly packed all my shit away and waited on Ren who takes forever just to put away two books and one pen, "can you hurry up?" I groaned whilst zipping up my bag and throwing it over my shoulder.

"Damn girl I'm done let's go" she grabbed ahold of my hand and led us out of the classroom and towards the exit I took my car keys out my jacket pocket as we approached my car I unlocked it and got inside.

I put my bag in the backseat then turned over to see Ren standing outside talking to Ty rolling down my window just a lil bit I wanted to listen on their conversation but if it got a lil outta hand that window is being rolled up with speed. 

"Nah I told you Lysia don't like me and whatever her and Mir got going on ain't my business" I heard Ty say and my heart kinda shattered because why is it every time I make friends with people someone just has to have sorta feelings towards me. 

"Her and Mir don't got nothing really going on-"

"They're going on a date Maya" Ty interrupted his voice sounding extremely bored with the conversation.

"That don't mean anything after the date they can realise they don't like each other and then boom y'all be together" she snapped her fingers to give that lil boom effect.

"I peeped Ryan ignoring her though" Ty brought up having Ren suck her teeth.

Why did I not realise Ryan was ignoring me after that lil altercation with Vanessa, "she in her feelings right now she'll come around" Ren reassured but my heart ached hearing that. Like what am I actually supposed to do? Just randomly gain feelings for you cause you want me to?

Hell nah.

I rolled up my window back up then started the ignition as I did so, my phone began to ring with a FaceTime call from Mir "what's good?" I answered looking down at my screen to see him with a head set on and PlayStation controller in his hand.

"You couldn't call me after you was done playing with the game?" I spoke watching him with his glued to the screen he looked down at the phone and put his controller down.

"Lemme see you" he said staring down into the screen thinking my face bouta magically appear.

"Hell no I look mad rough right now" I said seeing myself in my review mirror with the flyaways from my bun just moving around the place I'm supposed to be getting my hair done on Saturday. It's just the school air that ain't done me no justice.

"Lemme see you" he repeated and fixed himself on the chair.

Groaning I checked in my mirror to see if I looked decent then turned off my camera and propped it up on my dashboard turning off the camera I sat back "happy now?"

"Mhm" he hummed "you straight?" He asked stretching his arms unaware that the hem of his tee was rising up clearing my throat I looked anywhere but at him.

"Yeah I'm good just waiting on Ren so I can get up and outta this school" I sighed and looked out my tinted window to see them still engrossed in their conversation.

"Where she at?" He continued to question with furrowed eyebrows.

"She's out there talking to Ty, and I'm bouta call her cause I'm tired" I said mid yawn watching every one come out of the school building since school is officially over for the day.

"Mhm, CJ and nem going to a fair later you coming?"

Shrugging my shoulders I looked back at the screen and saw him now walking through some room "I heard Mya and Dre talking bout it on the phone but Ion know I'm too tired for allat".

Mir stopped doing what he was doing and mugged the hell outta me obviously dissatisfied with my answer "lemme rephrase yo ass is coming" he corrected and resumed with whatever.

Lightly chuckling I just shook my head cause I'm not bouta argue with him for real especially when I feel like my eyes bouta shrivel into some damn prunes from my tiredness "is that all you called me for? Cause I'm bouta go".

"Fuck you think this shit is? I ain't say I was done talking to you" He mugged and then took his white tee to wipe his face, he was currently standing up so his v-line was very much visible and his very prominent six pack was also visible.

"You gon pick me up and take me to the fair?" I asked silently praying he would say no cause if he says yes then I was gonna go.

"Yea so make sure yo dumbass is ready cause I ain't waiting fa you".

Now this is the part where I get confused cause who does he think he talking to? "Nigga watch that mouth of yours" I mugged and rolled down my window.

"The fu-" with that I ended the FaceTime and told Maya to get in the car.

"Damn girl fuck you was talking bout that was so important?"

"Whew girl Imma tell you later cause it's just way too much" she fanned herself and slightly chuckled and from that reaction the tea better be good, I felt my phone blowing up on my thigh from loads of messages but I couldn't be bothered to look.

Cause I already knew who it is, and cause I wasn't replying to his messages he began to call the hell outta my phone.

"Who blowing up your phone like that?" Maya asked and pointed at the current vibrating phone.

"Nobody important" I sighed and turned my phone all the way off since do not disturb wasn't gonna cut it and neither was blocking him.

"You sure? It seemed pretty important ta me" she shrugged and fastened her seatbelt.

"It's Mir he's bothering the hell outta me" I then shrugged and fastened my own seatbelt ready to pull out the parking lot, I honked at Ty and he nodded his head even though he couldn't see me I could see him.

"Now girl if I was you I would reply to that message or call" she did some sorta nervous chuckle and that caught my attention real quick.

Raising my eyebrows I drove out the school gates "why?"

"Because that nigga is craaaazy" she exaggerated whilst connecting her phone to the aux.

"He'll survive" I shrugged finally making it to the main road.
––

By time I made it home I was exhausted I had dropped Maya off so she could go pack her things since she wanted to do a sleepover I went home to go shower and everything before I have to go pick her up in the next twenty minutes.

She would've drove her car but her momma is using her car for a lil while as her own is in the shop right now, so far all I've done is sat on this couch and ate some food trying my best not to fall asleep I already knew Mya was gonna drive us back.

I've now finished my lil bowl of fruit so standing up with all the energy I had left my knees almost buckled from my energy being so damn low, I put the bowl in the sink and then walked towards my stairs and holding onto to the rail to help me on my way up.

I rested on the rail and stepped on each step one by one as my brain was basically giving up I made it to my bedroom and walked straight towards the bathroom to shower, and wake my ass up a lil bit.

But that shit ain't work cause after my shower I felt even more tired and slumped I tightened the towel around my body and walked into my room "Alexa call Maya" the blue ring popped up.

"Now calling Maya red love heart" Alexa voiced before the call started to ring on the second ring she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Maya you ready? I wanna sleep for a lil bit".

"Uhhh yeah I'm ready" nodding my head even though she couldn't see me I walked up to my dresser to pick out some clothes.

"I'll be there in ten minutes or so!" I kinda yelled from where I was standing since my Alexa was situated.

"Okay" with that the call ended and I put on my tank top, leggings and socks I put some lotion on my arms, and my neck before I picked up my car keys and walked down stairs to leave the house.
––

"So tell me whats tea?" I said remembering the tea that all so important from earlier.

"Ion know how to put this but Ty told me Vanessa got Chlamydia" she said it so casually I dropped everything I was doing and stared at her shocked and kinda disgusted.

"No fucking way, how did he know?!" I asked and moved to sit down on my bed and pulled the covers up since this tea was gonna take my ass straight to sleep as a lil bed time story.

"Well Vanessa's best friend told everybody and I mean everyone the best friend, Normani was telling everyone how Vanessa kept talking bout her cooch is itchy and it burns when she pee. Normani told her as a joke that she might have an STD.

Long story cut short Vanessa pulled up the clinic got tested and that shit came back positive with Chlamydia" she shrugged and took out her outfit for tonight.

"That's crazzyy" I said in between my yawn I strectched out my legs feeling my tiredness make a strong comeback "if I was her word to my mother I would never show my face again, how can her best friend bait out her business like that?"

"Shii me too, allegedly Vanessa slept with her man and then rubbed it in her face after they got into some argument so she decided to go spread her business".

"Mhm well I'm feeling myself go to sleep so whenever you getting ready wake me up" I sleepily mumbled feeling my eyelids getting mad heavy.

"Yea" I heard her reply taking that as my cue I fell asleep.
––

"Lysiaaaaa wake up mami! You been asleep for way too long!" A voice sung and the curtains were opened throwing my blanket over my head to block out the light I felt the blanket being pulled off of me.

Groaning I kept my eyes closed but pulled back the blanket that was down at my feet "leave me alone I'm tryna sleep" I groaned once again and put my pillow over my head to block out the noise coming from else where.

Taking the pillow off my head I sat up, "who the fuck is downstairs?"

"Everyone and one or two people you don't know" Ty shrugged and pulled my blanket down once again.

Rubbing my eyes I looked outside seeing that it was still bright meaning summer is coming "so why ain't Maya wake me up? I told her to".

"Damn you ain't happy to see me or some?" He playfully faked his hurt and opened the door to leave.

Playfully rolling my eyes I got up off the bed to hug him "nah I'm happy to see you" he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Damn I knew you was feeling a nigga" I heard him say with a chuckle at the end.

Moving away I picked up the cushion on the floor and hit him with it "fuck outta here" I pushed him out the room and closed the door behind him.

— ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Shade Of Love FaithSkyy

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

141K 5.5K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
Savage Mafia Couple sm

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

74.1K 1.2K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
39.9K 1K 16
๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ...
11.1K 265 23
๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐€๐†๐„; ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ, ๐จ๏ฟฝ...