REDEMPTION // ADOPTED BY SCAR...

By vibraniumtears

Scarlett johansson, the rising star, falls pregnant. Reluctantly she gives up her baby, to a loving family... More

A/N
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Ending.

Chapter 40.

918 29 5
By vibraniumtears

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

I'm currently getting ready for school, it's seven thirty. I decided to have a later alarm since i'm always super early. I've just finished changing, i've brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I grab my backpack and head downstairs to make my lunch.

'Morning baby.' Lizzie says with a smile.
'Morning.' I return the warm smile and leave my bag by the door.

Scarlett has packed my lunch for me so she's putting it in my bag whilst i'm grabbing breakfast.

'Look, we're so sorry we weren't here on time yesterday, i know we promised we would be here.' Scarlett frowns. 'It's fine, if it's an issue i can just stay with phoebe after school and you can pick me up. She took me to Starbucks yesterday.' I say with a small smile.

'No, we'll be here. I promise.' Scarlett says. The word promise makes me frown a little because she's promised me so many different things that she never lived up to. 'Okay.' I smile and she nods.

I finish my bowl of lucky charms and go sit in the living room.

'Oh can my friend Elissa come over tonight? We want to go over our drama script.' I ask.
'Don't see why not. No partying though.' Lizzie says with a raised eyebrow.

'Got it.' I smile.

'Okay, have a good day baby, i love you.' Scarlett says as she leans back to kiss my forehead.

'Bye momma.' I smile. 'I love you too.' I get out and shut the door, running to my friends, greeting them with hugs as usual.

'So we're having the party this friday, that okay?' Teddy asks and i nod. 'Yep! I want to stay at my dads this weekend anyways so that's perfect.' I smile.

'Wait your dads? Whose your dad?' Emilia asks. 'Colin Jost, i only found out recently.' I grin. 'That's awesome! No wonder you have such good genes.' Max jokes. We all laugh. 'Thanks. I think.' I chuckle.

The bell rings and i head to english.

I take my seat. We have to write an essay on something we love, so i wrote mine on my moms. It's fifty percent of our grade, which is a lot.

We're dismissed for break, i head to the library because there's this trending book i want to try find.

'Oh hey Hannah!' A girls voice says from behind me. 'Hey Elissa.' I smile.

'What you looking for?' She asks as she starts walking around with me. 'Two can keep a secret.' I smile.

'Oh down here, i read that last week.' She crouches to a bottom shelf and finds the book. 'Thank you.' I grin and we check it out, walking through the corridors.

'You can come to mine today by the way.' I smile. 'Thanks, are we walking?' She asks and i shake my head. 'My dad will take us.' I smile.

'Great! I'll see you after school.' She smiles and walks off to her next lesson.

I text my dad to warn him in advance.

me
hey, my friend elissa is coming over tonight, is it still okay if you drop us home? 💘

dad 💓
yeah that's perfectly fine, it'll be me and phoebe picking you up

me
thank you, i love you and i'll see you after school.

I put my phone away, heading to maths.

I walk in and find a desk. I struggle with maths, a lot. I really hope i don't get called out on.

'Hannah, what's the formula of pi?' He asks.
What the shit? I don't know. 'I don't know.' I shrug, cheeks flushing red from embarrassment.

'Not acceptable, give me an answer.' He continues. 'I told you, i don't know the answer. Maybe if you taught us it before asking then i'd be able to give you the answer.' I snap back.

'Maybe if you listened you'd be able to work it out! How dare you talk back to me in my own room.' He raises his voice a little.

I scoff, 'I was answering your question.' I state plainly. 'That's it, you've earned yourself an after school detention for tomorrow.' He continues and i roll my eyes.

He scoffs and continues teaching. I'm soooo glad my mom won't know about this.

We finish maths. I speed walk out of that classroom.

I have science next then two hours of history. Which is boring.

The bell sounds, telling us school is over. Im a little wound up because of my detention but at least i'm seeing my dad tonight, and Elissa is coming over.

'Hey!' Elissa waves from the stairs and i run up to her. 'Hey.' I smile. My phone buzzes and it's my dad telling me he's here.

'This way, dads here.' I smile. We walk over to the car and climb in the back seat.

'Hey dad.' I smile. 'Hey honey how was your day?' He says as he starts driving home.
'Awful. I may or may not have scored myself a detention after school.' I frown.

'What? What happened?' Phoebe asks.
'He picked on me about this formula and i didn't know the answer so i simply said i don't know and he said it wasn't acceptable and he wants an answer and i said 'if i knew the answer i'd give you it.' or something like that.' I shrug.

'He sounds like a jerk.' Phoebe rolls her eyes. 'Which teacher was that?' Elissa asks. 'Mr Trueman.' I sigh. 'Oh yeah, he is a jerk.' She nods and chuckles a little.

'How was your day Elissa?' Colin asks.
'It was okay, had a headache after second period though.' She shrugs. 'As long as you had a relatively good day.' Phoebe smiles.

We make it home.

'Thanks dad, thank you phoebe.' I smile, Elissa thanks them too as we get out.

I unlock the door and we walk in.

'Home sweet home.' I smile. 'Holy shit!' She grins. 'What?' I ask with a chuckle. 'Fancy house.' She nods approvingly. 'Thanks.' I chuckle.

'I'm going to grab a cookie then we can sit and do the script.' I smile.

Me and Elissa grab something to eat before we head up to my room and start on the script.

'So i feel like it's a little dramatic.' I frown.
'It's theatre, it's supposed to be dramatic.' She chuckles. 'You don't think it's too much?' I ask with a raised eyebrow. 'No, i think it's fine.' She smiles.

'Good, we need to write our scenes out.' I say as i open my laptop. We sit back in my bed and watch rough night whilst we work.

'I love this scene.' Elissa says as we watch them try dump this guys body out to sea.

'Pippa is my fav.' I smile and she agrees. 'Okay but fuck marry kill them.' She says with a smirk. 'My mom is in this!' I chuckle.

'You don't have to do your mom, obvi.' She grins. 'Okay fine, kill alice and frankie, fuck blair and marry pippa.' I say,

'Id kill alice, marry pippa and frankie, fuck blair and jess.' She shrugs. 'Ewww!' I giggle and so does she.

We continue working through until there's a knock on my door.

'Hey mom.' I smile. 'Hey, i didn't realise you still had company but we need to talk later.' Lizzie says. 'This about maths?' I ask and she nods, which makes me groan in annoyance.

'How did you even find out about that? I was hoping i could keep it secret.' I sigh which makes elissa chuckle. 'Scarlett has this app the school has that tracks behaviour, sorry honey!' She chuckles.

'Great. Okay well we won't be much longer.' I half smile and she nods, closing my door.

'How are you getting home?' I ask elissa.
'Mom can pick me up in ten.' She smiles.
'Okay sounds good.' I smile.

We work for another five minutes before going downstairs to get her shoes, coat and bag.

'You going home?' Lizzie asks and Elissa nods. 'Thank you for letting me stay.' Elissa smiles. 'Anytime, how are you getting home?' Lizzie asks. 'My moms picking me up.' Elissa explains as she puts her shoe on.

'Okay great.' Lizzie smiles before sitting down in the living room.

'My moms here, thanks hannah.' She says as she hugs me. 'Anytime, see you soon.' I smile.

She leaves and closes the door behind her.

'Han get your butt in here!' Scarlett says from the living room. I groan as i walk in.
'Why do you have a thirty minute after school detention?' She asks with a raised eyebrow.

I explain what happened to her, and she was on my side but told me i should still do the detention.

'Next time just don't say anything.' Lizzie chuckles. 'It's hard not to call dumbasses out.' I sigh. 'Language. And honestly... fair enough.' Scarlett shrugs.

'Oh there's a party tomorrow night, can i go?' I ask and they both look at eachother.

'Whose party?' Scarlett asks.

'Emilia and teddy's.' I say.

'Where is it?' Lizzie asks.

'Emilias house.' I answer.

'Whose going?' Scarlett raises an eyebrow.

'Me, max, joe, emilia, teddy. It's more like just hanging out really.'

'You called it a party, that's not a party. Will there be drugs?' Lizzie raises an eyebrow.

'I don't think so?' I shrug.

'Alcohol?' She asks again.

'I don't know.' I say.

'Will her mom be there?' Scarlett asks.

'I don't know.' I sigh.

'You can go but if i pick you up and you're high you're never leaving the house again.' Lizzie says sternly. 'Fine by me, i hate leaving the house anyways.' I smile.

'Curfew is eleven.' Scarlett says and i nod.
'Thank you, also phoebe wants me to stay with her on saturday.' I say.

'And you want to go?' Scarlett asks with a raised eyebrow.

'Yep!' I smile.

'That's fine.' Lizzie smiles.

'Thank you.' I grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.2K 66
"All I needed was you....but you left me" ~Alexis Chase Olsen "Giving you up was the hardest thing that I ever had to do but it wasn't my decision"...
246K 7.2K 55
On Kayla's second birthday, her mother left her outside a Barnes & Noble. Confused, scared, and all alone, with nowhere to go she followed her mother...
19.4K 435 21
It's adopted by Lizzie daughter story <3
230K 7.9K 100
Scarlett was living in bliss when her little girl entered the world. She shut her eyes content that her life's just started. Only to open them and l...