Untitled for now

By Erica7945

Jared is a rockstar or rather THE rockstar . Most famous as lead singer of the band that sets world records f... More

Jared -
Adriana
Jared ( 11 years old )
Adriana
Jared
Adriana 8 years old
Adriana
Jared 16 years old
Jared
Adriana 14 years old
Jared
Adriana
Jared
Jared 18 years old
Adriana 15 years old
Adriana -present
Jared - 19 years old
Adriana-sweet 16
Jared-present day
Adriana present
Adriana 18 years old
Jared present
Adriana - present

Adriana

15 0 0
By Erica7945

I watched him walk out the nightclub and my head is still spinning . I can still smell the smell of his cologne lingering on my clothes from our embrace. Or was it Joel's ?
What . A. Night .
I quickly try to get Joel's attention at the bar . I'm
Not sure how much he's seen or what he thinks . It cant be a good feeling to see the girl you just made out with arguing with another man and then hugging him for what must've been a good two full minutes . I think back on the first night I met Joel and want to kick myself for being so forthcoming . I had given him a full backstory about a man k was in love with who was now a famous rockstar . Im sure he was able to put two and two together hence why he seems to be taking his sweet time assisting other customers before coming over to me .
I feel my phone vibrate . I take it out and seen a text from Jared .

Now that I know this is your # I just want to say I really do miss you . Please come see me .

I feel a flutter in my stomach . Only Jared could
Make me want to wring his neck one moment and the next I'm getting stomach flutters . I don't reply because he doesn't deserve it . Who did he think he was showing up unannounced into my life ? And it just so happened to be while I was finally letting myself enjoy the company , the kiss , of another man . It's like he knew. It's like a little warning alarm goes off in his head whenever there's a moment that I'm slightly getting over him . I had just stopped thinking of him and now my mind if flooded back with thoughts of him . God he looked good standing there in his cut off white tee and muscles bulging . He was wearing his signature black ripped jeans and his black hair had shown passed his ears . Just the way I liked it .
" hey um is everything alright ?"Joel said when he finally made his way over . He was wiping the counter down , lifting up coasters and avoiding direct eye contact .
" I'm so sorry about that . I actually wanted to say goodbye before I left .I should probably find Melanie I haven't seen her since we first got here and we promised each other some girl talk time " and boy did I need to have some girl talk time .
"Goodbye ?" Joel asks his eyes finally meeting mine .
" oh no nothing that final ! I just meant I didn't want to leave and go find Melanie without saying something to you "I laugh nervously . I know he wanted to ask what had just happened with Jared . As if I knew the answer to myself . He was too polite to ask straight out but I could tell he wondered if what we had just started that night was already coming to an end .
" so can I call you? " he asks instead .
"Yes of course !" I exclaim almost too enthusiastically. Im already buttoning my coat as if I feel the need to get out of there immediately.I'm not sure when the energy between us became so awkward but I could tell it was. I needed to wrap my head around everything that just happened that night. I knew I needed to get away and sort my thoughts out with Melanie .
" okay great .I'll let you go then . Have a good night Adriana ".he says relived but picking up on my eagerness ,
" I'll see you soon Joel " I say with a dread of guilt . I feel bad that what started out as such a fun night had turned into this awkward dance .I lean in and kiss him lightly on the lips . I felt the need to reassure him although of what I'm not sure . His lips are so soft and I wonder if this would be the last night we kiss . I already feel a lot less ready to start anything then I did before Jared showed up .
It doesn't take me long to find Melanie under the arm of some athlete over on one of the VIP sections . She looks happy to see me and when she notices I'm wearing my coat her smile widens . She doesn't even say goodbye to the guy she was with just gets up and begins to walk arm in arm with me to coat check to pick up hers .
"Tell me your night has been better then mine . This guy was so nice to look at but his voice was literally putting me to sleep. Even after I switched to Red Bull vodkas . I was so bored ."
I laugh at her honesty .
" well prepare to be entertained because my night was quite interesting ."I say as we found our way out the exit and into the cold night air .
" do you know how happy that makes me that you had an interesting night ! " she practically squeals .
I suggest we walk so that we have time to talk instead of taking an Uber and we make our way Down the streets of New York . I tell her all about Joel and how hard I was flirting . I tell her how he thought I was trashed and I had to spell it out for him that I was attracted to him . I tell her how sexy it was when he found someone else to cover my bar so that he could take me outside . I told her about the kiss . How good it felt and how I think I might've let it go even further I'd we had the chance . She stopped in her tracks to hug me and tell me how proud she was from me . I told her not to be too proud yet because she didn't hear the rest of the night . I proceeded to tell her about Jared showing up . About our argument . About how after I knew she was home safe I planned on getting into an Uber and heading to Jareds hotel . I didn't know for sure that that's what my plan was until the words were out of my mouth . I told myself and I told Melanie it was only to see what he has to say for himself.The sad truth was that even now , even after all the time , I would've followed him anywhere .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 0 28
[COMPLETED] Sterling is a photographer for a venue when she gets a chance of a life time to go on tour with a well known boy band-Impulse. Nate is yo...
671K 18.9K 47
Ethan Andreas, your typical highschool famous footballer. He is Handsome, cute, great hair, totally dreamy to all. But what everyone doesn't know ab...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
312K 8.3K 41
(NEEDS TO BE BULLDOZED AND EDITED THE HELL OUT) In other words, read at your own risk because I was 16 and wrote this with my eyes closed obviously. ...