Intertwining your soul (with...

By Weasley__writer

I don't want your body but I hate to think about you with somebody else. Ella Gallagher had always flown un... More

Fancast
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

5

237 3 1
By Weasley__writer

October 31st 1974

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN HOGWARTS" Fabian and Gideon came flying through the great hall on their brooms confetti flying in the air.

The students below cheered and yelled for the boys.

Everyone at Hogwarts loved Halloween, it seemed as if there were no exceptions.

Peter laughed and cheered while the other three boys watched in awe.

Ella laughed and watched them fly out the great hall still bustling with excitement.

She looked around the room and her eyes landed on Regulus.

He was sitting at the Slytherin table eating his breakfast with an unamused look on his face.

He looked up and saw Ella watching him. His eyes narrowed and she looked away, her cheeks burning.

She huffed and grabbed her bag getting up from her seat.

"See you in class" she mumbled to the boys before leaving the hall.

Why did she let him upset her like this. Why did he get under her skin.

She brushed past Gideon and Fabian as they entered the great hall big smiles on their face as they were met with applause.

"Oi where's the fire?" Gideon teased but Ella just kept walking.

She stomped down the hall stuck in her head

"What's got your knickers in a twist?"
Ella sighed and paused for a moment before she turned to face Regulus.

"Why do you care?" She shot back
"You ask me loads of questions, I'm not allowed to ask you any?"

"You're allowed to do whatever you like" she snapped

"So what's your deal?" He asked again
"Non of your business" she shot back
"Doesn't matter anyway, we aren't friends...as you so kindly pointed out"

"Ohh so that's it" he said a smug smile on his face

"Fuck off" Ella said rolling her eyes and turning around.

Regulus stepped forward and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me" she said pushing his hand away.

"Everything alright?" Fabian's voice made them both jump.

He looked down at Ella and their eyes met momentarily
"Fine" Regulus said shortly.

"Didn't look like it" Fabian insisted looking between the two.
"I'm fine" Ella said quietly

Fabian nodded but took a step closer to her. Regulus looked between them and scoffed.

"Oh I understand" he said dryly
"Understand?" She asked confused

"You two" he said looking at the pair
"I'll leave you to it then" he said before walking off towards the dungeon.

"You looked upset when you were leaving breakfast and I just.... I want to make sure you were alright" Fabian explained after a long stretch of silence.

Ella looked down at her feet, horribly embarrassed.

"Thanks" she whispered. They stood there quietly for a few more moments.

"Guess I'll see you at practice then" he said shuffling his feet slightly.

Fabian walked back towards the great hall and she stood frozen in her place.

The whole day had been ruined for Ella. It was Halloween but she wasn't feeling festive anymore.

She sat through her classes but didn't engage. She didn't want to talk to any of her friends.

"Are you at least going to the party tomorrow night?" Marlene asked her as they walked back to their dorm after class.

"I don't think so" she sighed. Lily Mary and Marlene shared a look.

"That's a shame" Mary said a smirk on her face
"Not really, there will be other parties" she said

"No yeah definitely" Mary agreed nodding
"But I don't know I thought I heard something that you might find interesting"

Ella looked at her friend and raised an eyebrow
"Care to share?"

"Nah I mean you're not coming so it doesn't matter does it?" She asked

"Mary" Ella sighed
"What?"
"Just tell me"

Mary shrugged the smirk on her face growing. Marlene and Lily shared an amused look.

"Alright fine I'll go! Happy?" She finally said giving in

"Very" Mary nodded
"Now tell me"

"I heard a certain red headed quidditch player asking the boys if you were going to be at the party" she told her.

"So?" Ella said her mind and heart immediately racing

"So? So?! Stop trying to act so cool" Marlene laughed shaking her friends shoulders.

"Seriously El" Lily agreed
"He's asking because he wants you there" Mary nearly shrieked

"You're mental" Ella said rolling her eyes
"He could have just asked me myself"

"Oh shut up" Lily giggled as they got to the common room.

Marlene and Ella went upstairs to change for practice and when they came back down they were greeted by James.

"Ready?" He asked smiling at the two girls. They nodded and headed out the the pitch.

A certain red headed quidditch player asking the boys if you were going to be at the party

That was all she could think about on their way to practice.

When the pitch came into sight they hurried to meet up with everyone.

Ella looked over at Fabian those words kept replaying in her mind.

Why did he care? Why did he ask the boys instead of her.

Oh Merlin. Ella gasped out loud, quickly covering her mouth with her hand.

However, it didn't matter much. Her teammates heard her and that earned her a few confused looks.

She blushed and avoided eye contact with any of them.

what if he was trying to avoid her?! What if he didn't want to see her.

Gideon finished talking and sent everyone off to do their practice.

Fuck. Fabian was heading over to her and she panicked.

She ran off with her broom getting to work on her own.

"Everything alright?" Gideon asked his brother looking after Ella. He just shrugged and got on his broom.

Practice was coming to an end and the Slytherin team had the pitch after them.

Regulus watched Ella run her last drill before landing. His eyes were glued to her following each movement.

He also saw Fabian watching her.

When she landed he walked over to her a smirk on his face.

"I'm really not in the mood Regulus" she said before he could open his mouth

"Not in the mood?" He asked
"To go round and round with you" she said

"We're not friends you don't like me I've got the message" she snapped

Regulus sighed. Had she grown bored of him that fast?

"I wanted to apologize" he said catching her off guard. Over her shoulder he saw Fabian walking over.

"I don't have a lot of friends and I just....I guess I was just surprised"

Ella didn't say anything
"It's also confusing because you're friends with my brother"

"What's confusing about that?" She asked
"My relationship with my brother and therefor my family is incredibly complicated" he told her

"It's generally best for me to keep Sirius as far from me as possible"

"Alright then don't talk to me" Ella said growing quite tired of the conversation
"I can't" he told her his voice a bit quieter.

She looked up at him her eyes softening and her heart felt like it was in her throat.

"See you around" Regulus said a small smile on his face as he went to join his team.

"What was all that about?" Fabian asked
"What?" Ella asked turning to face him

"You and Black...again"
"Oh nothing" she said shaking her head

He nodded but didn't say anything.
"Well I better....." she glanced over at James and Marlene waiting on her

"Yeah" Fabian said raising his eyebrows as she walked off.

"Were you talking to Sirius's brother?" James immediately asked

"Please drop it James" Ella said
"But-"
"James" she begged giving him a pleading look

"Fine" he sighed
"And don't tell Sirius" she added.

He gave her a look but she quickly turned away. She knew it was hard for James to keep anything from his best friend.

"Only for you El" he sighed and slung his arm around her should.

Marlene chuckled and shook her head
"So what did Prewett want?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows at her friend.

"Nothing" Ella answered knowing what she was getting at.

"No, nothing at all?" She question
"Marlene" she hissed her eyes growing wider

"What's this about?" James asked pushing himself in the conversation

"Nothing Potter" she said with a loud sigh
"Oh right" he nodded
"Guess I could just go and ask Fabian myself"

Ella stopped in her tracks
"You wouldn't" she whispered

"Try me" he challenged.
"James...." She said her voice wobbling

He smirked and took a step back in the direction of the pitch.

"Don't do it" she warned as he took another large step backwards

"Oh Fabian" he pretended to call out as he slowly, teasingly turned back to the pitch.

"Jame stop it" Ella cried
"Fabiannnnnn" he shouted and took off at a run.

Ella sprinted after him trying to catch him.

"I'm going to kill you Potter!" She screamed
"Try me" he laughed over his shoulder

Marlene watched the two run back down the hill, Ella finally catching up to James and tackling him.

"Owe Ella" he cried
"Grow up" she shouted as he pushed her to the ground.

"I hate you" she cried
"I hate you" he mimicked her

She kicked him in the shin and got up off the ground.

James grabbed at his leg wincing in pain
"Truce?" He asked
"Truce" she said with a nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.7K 35
𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁 - it's only a week into his sixth year and sirius black is already bored out of his mind; so when he catches one of his classmates li...
42.1K 835 52
Ella Barnes is quiet with a timid personality until she befriends the infamous Marauders. She starts to come out of her shell and find herself more...
22.4K 386 28
"Maybe we weren't meant to be in this universe." "Then I will find through every universe, where we are meant to be. Don't l...
61.3K 2K 45
When life is constantly changing with a raging war destroying your world, being a teenager doesn't seem as important as fighting for your loved ones...