Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction

By kriingkles

12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "S... More

Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction
Author's Note
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note

Chapter 30

1K 100 266
By kriingkles

"Listen everyone, here's the list of top academies for your reviews for CSAT mock exams. Make sure to enroll in one because it's better than just studying by yourselves and also please, study hard for this. Passing this is a huge help for your college, okay?"

"Yes sir," the students replied and the teacher started handing out the print out paper.

"What academy you're going to enroll in? Let's enroll together," Soobin invited while reading the lists.

"Oh, my mom hired a private instructor and I can't go against her," Beomgyu replied and sighs.

Soobin just nods, "That's good and less hassle actually! I'm already eyeing on this academy and I'll enroll later after school," Soobin said.

"I hope I can study with you but let's just do it in here or outside school," Beomgyu suggested and they both agreed with it.

After Beomgyu confront Yeonjun about Soobin, he suddenly acted like a gum to Soobin. He doesn't leave his side and always makes sure that Yeonjun won't come near to his friend. He's really protecting him over Yeonjun.

Week had passed and everything still the same; Beomgyu and Soobin always together, Yeonjun who's nowhere to find during class, and Taehyun and Hueningkai who pretends there aren't any gap between them.

"See you next week Beomgyu! Enjoy your weekend," Soobin bid his goodbye.

"You too, Binnie. See you, just call me if you have time. I'm always here," Beomgyu said while smiling.

"Thank you!"

They parted their ways and Soobin started walking towards the academy. His lessons started and it'll be inside 3-4 hours and one subject a day. Soobin look for his room and there are also other student wearing different uniforms inside the room already. He takes the empty seat and beside him is a table with open book, pen, and paper as well as a familiar bag but he didn't really mind it.

The instructor went in and the room is almost filled, the lights are bright because it's already night and there is also a big screen for those who can't see the instructor at the back. The instructor started calling names and Soobin paused when he heard a unexpected name.

"Choi Yeonjun?" she asks the class. "Choi Yeonjun from XX High School?" he repeated.

"Miss, I'm here," a voice sounded near the door and Soobin saw Yeonjun with bottled water.

"Get inside, don't be late again next time. Learn to respect time," the instructor said and continued calling names.

Soobin is still spacing out while following Yeonjun through his eyes until he seated next to him. Soobin gasps when he saw Yeonjun hold a pen and started staring at the textbook.

The first time he's seeing Yeonjun studying for real.

"Until when are you going to stare at me, Choi Soobin?"

He's fucked up again. Choi Soobin gulps and chooses not to respond and just grab the book from his bag when the lesson started. It's Korean History subject. The instructor at the front is speaking about the country's legend but Soobin seems to be lost in his thoughts.

Why is he in here? Why is he beside Soobin's seat? When did he start studying like this? Why is he even thinking of Yeonjun? These are the thoughts inside his head.

There's a space between their seats but it's still close and Soobin cannot focus at all because his attention is on Yeonjun. If he won't stop, he'll really mess up.

"I'm so stupid," Soobin muttered and started pulling his hair.

The next second, a hand with folded paper landed on his desk and left the paper. Soobin opens it hesitantly and reads what's written on it.

"Stop thinking about me and focus on class."

Soobin pursed his lips and folded again the paper then put in on his book. He glanced at Yeonjun who's eyes are on the front, listening carefully and taking notes. And this scene made Soobin's heart flutter again.

It seems like he's seeing another side of Yeonjun that only him had seen it and seeing Yeonjun right now after receiving that paper made all the pain he gain from him disappears. What a total fool for love.

Soobin grip himself and started listening to class. Somehow, what Yeonjun did made him back on his self and he's now paying attention to class.

The class ended, Soobin started walking when he felt someone's arm on his wrist and pulled him closer that made him bumped on someone's chest— it's Yeonjun.

"W-why?" Soobin stuttered.

"I'll take you home," Yeonjun said and started walking still holding Soobin's wrist.

Soobin didn't say anything and just went along with him. He just let him like he didn't cried so much about him.

They arrived at the parking space where Yeonjun's motorbike is and Soobin saw two helmets that made him frown. "W-wait," he said.

Yeonjun looks at him, "What? Why?"

"Why are you doing this? Do you know that I enrolled in here so you went along too? And why there are two helmets? Did you plan this too? What are you trying to do again?" Soobin asked him.

Yeonjun hold the pink helmet and put it on Soobin while saying, "Yes, I saw your name on the list of enrollees that's why I am here. Yes, I really planned on taking you home from now on every after class and I'm not trying to do anything to you. Get it now?"

Soobin pursed his lips again creating a think line and makes his dimples appears. "W-why? Y-you're just going to hurt me again," Soobin whispered.

Yeonjun leans forward to him, really, really close to Soobin's face. "I will so just brace yourself," Yeonjun whispered and smiled. "Let's go, it's getting late," he added and put on his helmet.

Soobin just looks away and despite of hearing such things, he still hopped on the motorbike and quietly sits in there, wanting to cry. He remains silent until they reached Soobin's house and he gets off.

"Thanks," Soobin muttered and took off the helmet and lends to Yeonjun. "I-I hope you won't take me home again," Soobin added.

"I'll do what I want, Soobin and just keep in to yourself. We'll have more rides soon. I'm going now— oh, can I have a kiss before I go?"

"H-huh? W-what are you talking about... s-someone might see us..." he whispered, looking down.

But then a warm hand slowly lifted his chin and he received a quick kiss. "I don't care," Yeonjun whispered after parting their lips. "See you tomorrow," Yeonjun said and rides off.

"Why did I let him do that? Argh! I'm so stupid! He's really an asshole! I hate him!" Soobin growls to himself while walking inside their house.

Choi Soobin never thought that he's going to enjoy the review academy. He's always looking forward on it. He wanted to go in there everyday just because of one reason; he wants to see this different side of Yeonjun.

Choi Yeonjun who cares, Yeonjun who treats him like a human, Yeonjun who helps him with lessons when he doesn't get it especially in Mathematics, Yeonjun who asks Soobin to regarding English, and what he loves the most is Yeonjun who always takes him home after the class.

Soobin forgot he was also the same Yeonjun who hurt him so many times. Love indeed is a scary thing.

"So idioms are different from euphemism?" Yeonjun asks.

"Yep! They are both figure of speech but they are different in use," Soobin answered him. "Here's my advance notes about it," he lends him his notebook. "Also, have you read the passage Ms. Lee told us to study? And identify some verbs and such?"

"Oh that, I did it but I'm not sure if it's correct. Show me your calculations in arithmetic sequence, I'll check it too," Yeonjun replied and they exchanged notes.

It's always like this, it looks like they are friends helping each other out but whenever they are in their school they are total strangers again.

"Soobin, how's academy?" Beomgyu asks his friend while they are eating lunch. "Make sure to have enough sleep, okay?"

"Good, tiring but good and yes, I'm sleeping more comfortably now," Soobin replied and smiles.

Soobin didn't tell anything to Beomgyu regarding Yeonjun. It's because he knows he'll really receive an earful from him and also, he doesn't want Beomgyu to thinking about him too. He always bothers him regarding with Yeonjun.

Their review lessons ended and Yeonjun as always, takes Soobin home but this time he also greeted to his mom. He got invited over a dinner so Yeonjun stayed and now, they are inside Soobin's room making it hotter.

"I need to sleep now, we still have classes tomorrow," Soobin said after taking a quick bath.

Yeonjun looks at him who's wearing a huge loose shirt and just wearing boxers that the shirt covers it. Yeonjun's eyes locked in Soobin's thighs that made Soobin conscious.

"Y-Yeonjun, you should go now," Soobin said.

Yeonjun nods, "Okay, by the way do you have plans on Sunday?"

"Sunday? No, I guess?"

"Oh really? Then can you come at my unit?" Yeonjun asks.

"W-why?" Soobin stuttered.

"Just come, I'll tell you something," Yeonjun replied.

Soobin just nods, "O-okay, I will," he agreed.

Yeonjun went closer to and held his waist and pulled him for a kiss. Soobin tried his best not to respond but his system just automatically bugs down if it's Yeonjun and so, he responded.

"W-wait," Soobin pushed after. "I-I shouldn't be... p-please get out now," Soobin said went pass by him.

"Okay, I'll go now," Yeonjun said and walk towards the door.

Soobin looks back, something inside him wanted to stop Yeonjun but he just stood in there until the door closes. He sighs and went to the window to see how Yeonjun gets on his motorbike and go.

It's better, it's much better that they'll just stay as like that. Friends. If Soobin won't get sway again by Yeonjun, it'll be good. As long as he can stop his feelings, it'll be fine. Soobin's now content and happy having this kind of Yeonjun even if he doesn't know when will it last.

"Sunday? When was it? Why does it seem familiar?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 649 14
"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I will protect you" -soobin. When yeonjun fa...
38.7K 1.7K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...
47.7K 2.1K 32
Kang Taehyun one of the Strongest mafia in South Korea. when he want something he will definitely get it . Like he want Beomgyu . choi Beomgyu one o...