Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction

By kriingkles

12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "S... More

Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction
Author's Note
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note

Chapter 26

1.1K 110 303
By kriingkles

"Oh my God! Earth to Soobin!"

"Yes? Yes! Why Beomgyu?" Soobin who's daydreaming looks at his seatmate.

"What's wrong with you? We have a quiz in a minute, let's review," Beomgyu said.

"O-oh yeah right. So the biomolecules—"

"Bud we're having a quiz in History not Chemistry," Beomgyu interrupted.

"Oh, right. Sorry," Soobin apologized and scratch the back of his head.

"Seriously dude, what's happening to you?" Beomgyu asked him. "Remember the presentation last week? You got the lowest grade. You're zoning out in classes and you're almost absent in most of the subject, where have you been going?" Beomgyu seriously asks him.

"I-I'm... I'm losing my sanity, Beomgyu," Soobin stated.

"I knew it—"

"N-no! No, it's not anyone's fault. It's me, I didn't study well, I'm sorry," Soobin replied.

"Keep lying to yourself," Beomgyu said and opens his book, a bit annoyed.

Since Soobin and Yeonjun had started doing it, he's out of his mind most of the time. He'll stare at nowhere and started imagining things with Yeonjun on it— the lewd one. He even considered the one Yeonjun said before about getting fucked while students are seeing them.

Is it that bad?

He knows he's going the wrong way and he hates it but whenever he sees Yeonjun, all he can think is how Yeonjun can dominate him and it turns him on.

Soobin went on a sleeping position and direct his gaze at the back row where he can see Yeonjun listening to Chul and Taemin's nonsense talks. Yeonjun feels the gaze so he turns to see Soobin and he smiles at him.

Soobin felt heated again so he pulled his eyes off him and bury his face on the desk. He feels so stupid. He doesn't even know if Yeonjun really likes him or he's just a freaking past time but the feeling's already clear. How can he stop it?

"Soobin, can I talk to you seriously after class?" Beomgyu said.

Soobin peaked and look at him. "About?"

"Actually, I'm trying to invite you to stay a night at my place," Beomgyu changed his statement.

Soobin sits properly. "Really!? I'd loved too!"

And that happened. By the way, Soobin managed to have a passing score at their history quiz but not that high while Yeonjun got all correct. Seriously, how is he doing it?

Beomgyu:
Bae
Bae, don't come at my place tonight
I'm with Soobin

Taehyun:
Sure bae! Have fun!
Don't fuck him, I mean
LMAO

Beomgyu:
I'm loyal asf to your hole bae
Keep safe and take care

Beomgyu slid back his phone to his pocket when he saw the car coming towards him. "Oh! You are really, really rich Beomgyu!" Soobin commented.

"Not me, my parents," Beomgyu corrected and they get on the car when someone opened it for them.

"Oh, my mom misses you she said," Soobin said as the car goes.

"You didn't tell her you're busy with your other friend?" Beomgyu asked.

"What?" Soobin frowns and he heard Beomgyu chuckles. "What do you mean by that, for I know you're the only friend I got?"

"Ah yeah?" Beomgyu reacted not fully convinced. "Just kidding," he laughs again.

"You're acting weird."

They arrived at Beomgyu's house and it's a freaking mansion— literally, almost a castle. It's not that modern more of a classical architecture type. The motifs are antique and most of the pallets are gold and brown. The chandelier is so gorgeous and not to mention the maids lining up for Beomgyu's assistance.

"Let's head up to my room first, so you can change," Beomgyu said and takes the stairs.

"Y-yeah. W-wow your house is so huge," Soobin commented in awe.

"Yeah? It feels so empty," Beomgyu just commented and opens the door.

"Damn," Soobin whispered and saw how huge Beomgyu's room that he even have his own living room inside.

"You have extra clothes?" Beomgyu asked.

"You just asked me earlier, where am I going to get one?" Soobin asked him and placed his bag on the couch.

"Oh right, sorry then," Beomgyu apologized and laughs. "Just go get one in there, they are all new," Beomgyu said pointing the other cabinet.

"Here?" Soobin opens the tall closet and saw numerous clothes. "Where exactly in here?"

Beomgyu looks at him, "Oh not there, the other side. That's Taehyun's," Beomgyu answered that made Soobin paused and looked at him. "Why?"

"T-Taehyun's sleeping here too— no I mean, the amount of clothes he has in here, he's not just staying overnight. I also saw two study tables in there b-but one bed?" Soobin ask in confusion.

Beomgyu just chuckles and went closer to him to close the open door of the closet and open the other side that has lesser clothes. "We are basically living in the same roof," Beomgyu just replied.

"H-huh? Wow. Then he's coming home tonight?" Soobin asked and received some new clothes from Beomgyu.

"Nope, he'll be at his," Beomgyu answered.

"I kinda feel bad now that I'll be sleeping in your bed where you two are... d-doing... things..."

Beomgyu bursts in laughter that he almost cries. "Why are you so adorable, Soobin? Get changed now," Beomgyu commented.

"Oh yes, yes. Thank you for this. Where's your bathroom?" Soobin asked looking so lost.

"Ah here," Beomgyu guided him. Soobin gasps when he saw it's transparent one. "Don't worry it'll turn opaque once you closed it from the outside— and oh, don't touch these stuffs that's Taehyun's. He'll go crazy," Beomgyu chuckles.

Soobin just nodding and went in and still feels like everything's unreal. He thought the two are just fuck buddies but looking at Beomgyu's room they aren't just like that. How can he believe it? He's now doubting the relationship of the two.

Soobin just quickly changed and went out then put his clothes in his bag. Then he noticed foods on the center table. "W-we're going to eat dinner in here?" Soobin asked.

"Yep, since I'm all alone in here, no one really uses the dining table below unless needed," Beomgyu explained. "You're not comfortable?"

"N-no, I am not of course! Everything in here is just so weird?" Soobin wondered that made Beomgyu chuckles.

"Right, it is. Let's eat."

The two started eating and Soobin asks again, "Beomgyu, should I sleep at the couch later? It's really kind of weird—"

"Stop thinking about it," Beomgyu interrupted. "Taehyun and I aren't doing such thing in that bed," Beomgyu clarified.

"T-then where— oh my God! You have some kind of a secret room?" Soobin exclaimed.

Beomgyu smiles at his reaction, "Maybe?"

"Oh! What's that room called... Redroom!?"

Beomgyu burst in laughter again seeing Soobin's shock face and looking so innocent. "Just eat up, you're not here for those. Let's stop talking about Taehyun," Beomgyu stops him before Soobin's mind will go wild.

But Soobin's kinda hit the jackpot though?

After eating, there are maids again clean up the table and then left them in the couch together. "What's that serious thing that you want to tell me?" Soobin asks.

"First and foremost, I don't want you to get mad at me," Beomgyu started. "Second, calm your ass down and third, I'm saying this as a concerned friend. Get it?"

Soobin kind of already know what Beomgyu's going to say. Beomgyu's been observing him and now he's going to speak up. Soobin knew this time will come but now that he's here he might freak out.

"What's really happening between you and Yeonjun?" Beomgyu asks.

"N-nothing? W-we're nothing... it's still the same, Gyu," Soobin lied and it's really evident.

"Be honest please, so we can address things properly," Beomgyu pleaded.

Soobin sighs and started telling Beomgyu about what's happening. Though Beomgyu already know Yeonjun's fucking his friend, it's annoying him hearing it from Soobin and his friend looks so excited about it as well.

Sucks.

"So you like him?" Beomgyu asks.

"I do? Yeah, I do," Soobin replied and tried hiding his smiles. "I really think I am," he confirmed the second time.

"But you know he's going to hurt you, right?" Beomgyu asks.

"He's not that mean to me now... He's changing," Soobin answered, lowkey defending the bully.

"No Soobin, he's acting like that because he is still using you. And you being overwhelmed to his dominance over you are making things easier for you. Look, you're going to get hurt," Beomgyu stated in worried.

"I-I know..." Soobin whispered. "But he might completely change tho? And I can handle myself!"

"Soobin, you can't. If you can really handle yourself you're not in that situation, I know you can fight back but for sure you'll let him hit you because you like him and I don't fucking want that. That's so pathetic," Beomgyu argued, trying to point out what he wants.

Soobin just sighs and looks down. "S-should I avoid him? I w-will try... I will try to avoid him if I can—"

"I'll help you," Beomgyu cuts him off.

"H-huh?"

"I will take you away from him. Don't go near him and don't even get swayed by him, will you? Please, this is for your own sake. Can you understand what I'm saying?" Beomgyu convinced.

"I-I do, of course. I'm just confused. I know he doesn't like me and I know he might be fucking someone right now and will just come back at me if he wants b-but... but I don't know, I still like him."

"Fuck," Beomgyu cursed and looks away because he doesn't want to see Soobin in that face. "This is clearly why I don't want you to be with him. Listen, cut your ties off him and leave him."

"I c-can't—"

"You can. You can't because you don't want to and that's two different things, Soobin. If you want, you can, you will, you get that? And this bracelet," Beomgyu pointed Soobin's wrist. "Take that off, you're not his dog or what the hell is that."

Soobin pursed his lips as Beomgyu's words went inside his head. Somehow, what Beomgyu said made Soobin think things and reconsiders his feelings. Yeonjun's taking advantage of him for sure and he clearly knows that.

"Stop it please, Soobin," Beomgyu begged. "Stop seeing him," he added. "He's no good for you."

Soobin pulled Beomgyu for a hug and Beomgyu gladly embraced his friend. Soobin felt crying and he did. He's getting lost. He doesn't know what to do. Whenever he's with Yeonjun, he's completely forgetting himself. Whenever he's with him, he doesn't need to think and just focus on the bully.

Which is wrong.

He shouldn't get swayed. Yeonjun hurt him before more than couple of times and if he stays with him, Yeonjun might do worst. He should stay away from him or Yeonjun will ruin his life. He should avoid him or else, he'll get another trauma.

"T-thank you," Soobin cries. "I-it made me think."

"Sorry, I should have told you sooner about this," Beomgyu apologized.

Soobin made a gap between them and looks at Beomgyu. "N-no," he shakes his head. "No, I should have listened to you since then. I'm so sorry."

"And I know you're not going to listen to me even if I tell you not to," Beomgyu chuckles. "You're stubborn for goodness sake!" he reacted.

Soobin laughs and wipes his tears. "Y-yeah. I really am. Thank you for that."

Soobin finally decided to put an end with whatever he have with Yeonjun but can he really do it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 1.4K 43
❝ Yeonjun. Have you or have you not made a sex tape in the past? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 famous actor Yeonjun and tattoo artist Soobin's sextape gets leake...
8K 649 14
"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I will protect you" -soobin. When yeonjun fa...
18.9K 722 26
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || || STATUS : ON HOLD... || Tops: Taehyun & Beomgyu Bottom: Yeonjun
15.9K 780 23
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘶 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...