Alpha's Fallen Angel

By AuthorKCRae

This is the unedited version Amara Dawson grew up in the Red Moon pack. It's the only pack she knew and despi... More

Prologue-Amara (17 years old)
Chapter 1-Amara (Present day-20 years old)
Chapter 2-Amara
Chapter 3-Amara
Chapter 4-Amara
Chapter 5-Amara
Chapter 6-Amara
Chapter 7-Amara
Chapter 8-Roman
Chapter 9-Amara
Chapter 10-Roman
Chapter 11-Amara
Chapter 12-Roman
Chapter 13-Amara **
Chapter 14-Roman
Chapter 15-Amara
Chapter 16-Amara
Chapter 17-Roman
Chapter 18-Amara
Chapter 19-Roman
Chapter 20-Amara
Chapter 21-Amara
Chapter 22-Roman
Chapter 23-Amara
Chapter 24-Amara
Chapter 25-Roman
Chapter 26-Roman
Chapter 28-Amara
Chapter 29-Roman
Chapter 31-Amara
Chapter 32-Amara
Chapter 33-Roman
Index (may contain spoilers)
Chapter 34-Amara
Chapter 35-Amara
Chapter 36-Amara
Chapter 37-Roman
Chapter 38-Amara
Chapter 39-Roman
Chapter 40-Amara
Chapter 41-Amara
Chapter 42-Amara
Chapter 43-Amara
Chapter 44-Amara
Chapter 45-Amara
Chapter 46-Amara
Chapter 47-Amara
Chapter 48-Amara
Chapter 49-Amara
Chapter 50-Roman
Chapter 51-Amara
Chapter 52-Amara
Chapter 53-Amara
Chapter 54-Roman
Chapter 55-Amara
Chapter 56-Roman
Chapter 57-Amara
Chapter 58-Roman
Chapter 59-Amara
Chapter 60-Roman
Chapter 61-Roman and Amara
Chapter 62-Amara and Roman
Chapter 63-Amara
Chapter 64-Amara
Chapter 65-Amara
Chapter 66-Amara and Roman
Chapter 67-Amara and Roman
Chapter 68-Roman and Amara
Chapter 69-Amara
Chapter 70-Amara
Chapter 71-Amara
Epilogue-Felix

Chapter 30-Roman

25K 985 35
By AuthorKCRae

Mate. She was my mate. Adonis howled in my head, not caring about the destruction she was causing around us. Her black eyes never left mine as her lips curved into a smile that I knew wasn't one of her kind smiles. No, this smile showed 2 rows of nothing but serrated fangs as her lips curled at an unnatural angle, reaching her eyes that glowed as she looked up at the sky. She drew her hands out, and let out another literal earth shattering scream.

The little ground left that I was floating above crumbled beneath me, falling down to the fires of the underworld where our kind resided. I was too far away from her, and she was definitely stronger than me. She just opened up a portal straight to the underworld and if I didn't stop her, the realms would collide. Just when I thought I knew what to do, her eyes glowed white, stopping me in my tracks. She floated higher and reached her hands straight above her head and shot out a blinding light that I didn't possess the power to look at. I watched as the points in the sky where her power had hit, started to fall like she had turned them to dust. She just opened up a portal to the Heavens. What was she?

I didn't know what else to do so I blasted a barrier around her whole body, but her powers absorbed it in an instant. Shit! She was feeding off my energy. I had to take control quickly, but when I channeled her powers, I was immediately blown back. My only option was to shift back to human form and get close enough to her so she could at least smell me. I didn't know if a new mate bond would be enough to snap her out of this, but that along with cutting off her power supply, me, were my only options.

The ground she levitated on was still the only ground within 100 yards of her that was intact. Taking my chances that she would be unable to harm her mate, I levitated there, directly under her and shifted back to my human form. I heard her let out another sinister growl and looked up at her, seeing her thrashing around violently in the air while she was sniffing it. I thank whatever gods were present with us for hearing my prayers. When her demon eyes met my human ones, I saw them flick back to her beautiful green before she suddenly fell out of the sky. I lept off my feet just as she was about to land on the edge of the small land that was left and caught her before we were both falling downwards. Sparks so intense, I thought I would combust right there flooded me as I shifted to my demon form and levitated us to the closest stable land.

I almost fell to my knees in relief as the portal she opened to the Heavens closed. I was severely weakened, having used all my energy to get to her, and now that I couldn't feed off her energy I had almost nothing left. But I looked at the portal to the underworld, knowing it needed to be closed. I might die trying, but I had no choice. If I didn't, the evil demons summoned to the deepest pits of hell in Hades' realm would be released, and the Earth would crumble to ash.

I called forth all of my powers and blasted them into the portal, pouring any force I had left into closing it. I fell to my knees but didn't give up as I watched it start to close. I held out for as long as I could before I slipped into the darkness surrounding me, hoping it was enough.

I groaned as I came to, getting up and looking around at the destruction Amara did. The earth still had cracks in it and trees were knocked over, and the area she just destroyed was well...destroyed. There was nothing left but a massive hole. Despite the havoc, it could have been worse. I had so many questions, the top one being, what the fuck was she? And what made her lose control? Rolling to my knees, I saw her still unconscious next to me. I needed to check in on the pack, I had no idea what destruction waited for me there. Despite my already pounding skull, I opened my mindlink up.

'Aston?' I said hoping I wasn't too far away. We were still on my territory, so at least I could get us home, but it would probably take 3 hours to walk it. Given that Adonis is still snoring in my head, I'm gonna go ahead and say he won't be of any help to me.

'Bro where the hell are you? We've been trying to link you for hours?' he said, sounding relieved

'Uh. It's a long story, I'll explain later. What's going on? Is the territory in shambles?' I respond

'What do you mean? From the earthquake? It's fine dude. Why are you worried about that?'

'Nevermind, I'll be home soon.' I say cutting the link. Well at least this destruction didn't reach the main territory, but yeah I would have to get one of the earth witches out here. Or a couple. I sighed, my head was a mess and I didn't know where to start.

'Start by getting our mate and taking us home' Adonis says

'How nice of you to join me. Can you shift?'

'Definitely not. I think you could probably levitate there, I can give you whatever strength I have. Now get our mate.' he says as I feel him give me his energy.

I lean down to Amara and put my hand on her cheek, jumping as intense sparks rush through me.

"What happened, baby?" I mutter as I brush her hair out of her face. Sighing again, I pick her up and carry her bridal style as I shift to my demon form and head towards home.

It only takes about 45 minutes to get back home. Once I can see the packhouse from the trees, I shift back into my human form and walk to the front doors. As soon as I walk in I'm swarmed by Aston and Seth.

"What the fuck did you do to my sister?" Seth snarls at me and I snarl back viciously at him for accusing me of hurting my mate.

"Watch your fucking mouth, warrior. I'm still your Alpha. Now both of you get into my room. Now." Adonis snarls at him, taking over before I can speak for myself. They follow me to the room where I place Amara on my bed and cover her up, leaning down and kissing her forehead. I linger for a moment, not ready for the absence of the sparks.

"Stay here with her." I command both Aston and Seth as I go to Amara's room. When I get in, I see a box open on the floor. Thrown next to it is a flannel shirt and a letter. I go pick up the letter and read over it.

My jaw hits the floor, not believing what I just read.

'Do I need to remind you of what we just witnessed from her? You're an idiot if you don't believe this.' Adonis says, equally as shocked.

I remember reading something about the Tribrid when I was looking through demon history. All I can remember is that her power is unmatched, and if she didn't control it the consequences would be...immense to say the least. She had the ability to bring all 3 realms together, which she almost did today, and that would be the end of Earth, causing a full out war between angels and demons. There's a reason they're in separate realms far away from each other, they just simply can't coexist. Angels rarely ever make their way down to earth, finding it less desirable than the Heavens, and so demons come to earth more often. I wonder how the hell her parents even crossed paths.

But I understand the breakdown now. She just found out her parents who weren't her parents, died protecting her after her actual mother did the same. But now we had the issue of her father coming to find her, which I'm sure will be soon. I don't even know what that entails. Then we have the vampire problem. I snarl at the idea of them taking my mate from me. The nasty bloodsuckers would be planning something big, or already have it planned, just waiting to put it in motion. It wouldn't be an outright attack, they stand no chance against us, and they were annihilated the last two times they tried. I have more questions now than I did before reading that damn letter.

Putting the flannel in the box and setting it on her dresser, I take the letter back to the room and throw it at Seth. I don't think he knew anything, but if he did I needed to know.

"Read it. Both of you" I say coldly as I go back to Amara's side and take her hand in mine. I wanted her to wake up, but I had no idea what I would do if she had another breakdown. There was no way for me to contain her power, I don't even know if I could help her control it. I look back over at Seth who's pale, and Aston just keeps looking between Amara and me.

"There's no way this is true. No way. She never showed any signs of ever being anything other than a werewolf. Someone is fucking with us" Seth stutters, finally speaking.

"Believe me it's true, you should see what she did to the forest. And the earthquake was her. She didn't show any signs because the barrier on her demon and angel sides just broke." I paused. "Also, she's my mate. I guess it's her demon side mated to mine because the bond snapped into place as soon as the barriers broke." I said, Aston doesn't look surprised but Seth looks like he's about to faint. Normally I'd laugh at him, but I don't think I could laugh even if I tried right now.

"What do you mean? You-" he starts to say

"I'm a hybrid. I hid my demon side since I came into my powers. I thought the goddess shunned me from having a mate since I was the most powerful demon on earth, key word was. That title now belongs to Amara"

"Oh ok, yeah just casually lay that on me after I find out my sister isn't my sister and is actually a demon angel werewolf thing. Yeah makes perfect sense" he says, throwing his hands up and looks at Aston. "Did you know this, bro?"

"I knew about Roman, yeah. I had no idea about Amara though. She was literally just having trouble trying to figure out a freaking step-right-step maneuver earlier in the week. That and she's harmless. I saw her cry over her cat killing a mouse yesterday. She said the mouse was too cute to die." Now that makes me smile, she was fucking harmless. Other than the fact that she tortured someone she had an intimate relationship with for 2 years without batting an eye. But that's beside the point.

"So we at least know what the vampires want with her now, we just have to stay ahead of them. We need a plan. I assume her father is coming to find her soon, so I hope in the 21 years he's had to come up with a plan he did instead of fondling his balls the whole time" Aston says

"Yeah. Let's all get some rest, Roman you haven't slept at all since we found out about the vampires. If you're gonna be on top of this you need sleep." Seth says, running his hand through his hair. I nod as they get up and leave my room. I look down at my sleeping mate and my heart clenches as I remember her howls and screams. I wish I could take that all away from her. I better sleep now, I have no idea what I'm in for when she wakes up tomorrow. I throw my shirt off and take hers off too, wanting the sparks, and pull her impossibly close to me as sleep grips me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204 18 10
Amara barely has a life, in literal terms. She ran away from an abusive pack, and right into a cold hearted asshole alpha. It doesn't help that they...
3K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
1.1M 42.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...