𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐨...

By nubianbar

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 More

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
00
01
02
03
04
05
07
06
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐: 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
23
24
08
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
09
33
34
31

22

621 17 1
By nubianbar

"Okay so wait. What happened to the baseball super star Damon Sims?"Keeya asked as she as she lifted her head off my shoulder and looked at me in shock.

"Girl, we can't be explaining the same thing to you everytime."Milani impatiently muttered as she sat from my chest and stared up at Keeya with a frown.

"Ah, leave my cousin alone, Mila. We broke up recently."I replied as I pulled Mila back onto my chest so she could keep quiet.

"You lucky its cold."Milani muttered as she wrapped her arm around me making me pull the blanket closer to us.

"Isn't JR his best friend?"Keeya asked as she gasped and looked at me in shock making me giggle.

"His brother actually."I replied as I looked up at the tv whilst laughing awkwardly.

"What!?"They both exclaimed as they both sat ho and looked at me.

"Brothers as in biological? Blood? Or best friends?"Milani asked in shock as she placed the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table in front of us.

"Biological, blood brothers."I replied making Keeya laugh at me in shock as she pushed my shoulder.

"You are lying! What!?"Milani exclaimed in shock whilst laughing in disbelief making me nod my head.

"Girl, he found out a few weeks ago."I responded making Keeya laugh in disbelief as she pushed me.

"I know you lying."She replied making me laugh at their reaction.

"Well damn. You have a type."Milani snickered making me roll my eyes.

"Okay, Okay the million dollar question. How is the sex ?"Keeya asked obviously whispering the last word making me sit there for awhile and think.

"No! Is it horrible?"Milani asked as she stared at me in disbelief making me shake my head.

"No, no. It is great. Its just that we did it for the first time about 2 weeks ago and it was great but also very awkward after wards. I mean he gave me the after care, got me snacks, food then he had to leave and see his dad which I did not mind. Then I realised how awkward it was even now it is so awkward when we talk on the phone. I don't know, I can't help but feel like he didn't enjoy himself."I explained as I looked between Milani and Keeya making Milani nod her head slowly as I explained.

"Did you talk about it?"Milani asked making me shake my head which made her roll her eyes.

"You bitches don't listen when I say communication is key and I am fed up. I am sick of you both. Keeya you are worse because you are dating a grown ass man which means communication should at least be easier."Milani replied in frustration as she waved her freshly painted nails at us in frustration.

"Listen, I have never made a man wait 8 months for sex like I did with JR. So maybe I made him wait for something and made him have these high expectation or something?"I muttered as I looked u at Milani who rolled her eyes.

"Talk. To. Him."She muttered as she flipped the blanket off her lap and got up.

"I am going to go get dressed for the Christmas dinner."Milani muttered as she rolled her eyes at us making Keeya and I giggle.

"Mila you have been in our lives for years, you know communicating is difficult."Keeya replied making Milani wave us off as she walked out of my room.

"I need to go get ready too."Keeya said as she flipped the blanket off of us and began to fold it before she placed it neatly on my bed.

"You need to get ready too, Mr Raymond is coming in a few."She continued as she gave me a small smile before she walked out of my room making me sigh heavily.

A part of me did regret inviting JR over for the dinner but a part of me also wanted to talk to him about what I have been overthinking for the past few weeks.

I pushed myself off my bed and walked towards my closet before I pulled out the dress that I had gotten for the Christmas dinner which was a simple backless maxi dress with a thigh high slit.

(without the gloves)

"Hey sweetie."I smiled as I looked up through my mirror to see my grandma as I was putting on my earrings.

"Hi grandma."I greeted back as I walked towards her and hugged her.

Once I pulled away I backed up a bit and did a short 360 turn making her laugh.

"Stunning. When have you never looked stunning?" she asked as she outstretched her arm making me take her hand.

"I learn from the best."I chimed as I smiled at her making her nod her head.

"I am so glad you said it because your mother wouldn't agree if she heard me saying that."She joked making me laugh as I looked down at our hands.

"Uh-oh. What is bothering Miss Imani James?"She asked as she sat down on my bed and tapped the spot next to her making me sit there.

"Nothi--"

"Say nothing and I will lock your room with just you, me and a whole lecture about mental health."she abruptly answered as she squinted her eyes at me making me sigh heavily.

"Grandma but this is awkward talk."I muttered as I gave her a small frown.

"Sex?"She asked making me hesitantly nod my head which made her laugh.

"When Diane came to me about sex the first thing I did was just give her contraceptive options. Try me baby."she continued as she placed her hand on my knee.

"Well she's lucky because she just gave me STD and STI talk, without me even bringing up the whole sex topic. She gave me a text book with graphic content."I explained making grandma laugh as she nodded her head.

"That sounds like your mother."she replied making me laugh as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, what about it. What happened?"she asked as she gave me a comforting smile.

"Well, JR and I did it a couple of weeks ago. I made him wait 8 months because I did not want our relationship to depend on just that so I wanted to build other things before doing 'that'. It was great but everything else was just so awkward. He did everything right afterwards, the after care was on point bur I can't help but feel like he might think that I made him wait for bad sex."I explained which made my grandma nod her head slowly before she sigh.

"Baby that's because you are both still in your awkward stage of the relationship. Talk to JR about what you like, and ask him about his desires.Bring up the subject when you are not   already sharing private moments if you are  concerned about appearing vulnerable. You may  feel more at ease after that."Grandma explained making me nod my head as I looked up at her.

"You're right. Thank you Grandma. I will tell him as soon as he arrives."I replied as I felt butterflies in my tummy from having to talk to JR about something so serious.

"Good because he just arrived. JR sweetie! She's ready for you."Grandma announced as she walked out of my room making me look up at her as if she betrayed me.

After a few seconds JR arrived and as soon as he saw me he gave me a bright smile which made me smile right back.

"Merry Christmas baby. You look stunning."he said as he walked towards me with his hands behind his back making me look at him suspiciously.

"Merry Christmas and Thank you Jesse, what you got there?"I asked as I waltzed towards him making him smile at me before he revealed two wrapped gift boxes.

"JR you didn't have to get me anything."I muttered in disbelief as he handed me the gift.

"One is from me and one is from the rents."He explained as I looked down at the boxed in disbelief.

"Thank you so much. Wait, wait. Here is your present."I excitedly said as I jogged to my closet to grab the gift boxes from the back of my closet and I jogged towards him and handed him the gifts.

"This one is for you. Your mom's and your dad's."I explained as I pointed to the allocated gifts.

"Can I open mine now?"he excitedly asked as he looked down at the present excitedly.

"If you're going to leave with the wrapping paper."I joked as I frown at him making him playfully roll his eyes.

"Open up, baby."I replied excitedly as I watched him impatiently unwrap the present he slowly opened the box and it revealed a digital framed picture of a compilation of videos of us laughing together as the chorus of 'Soon as I Get Home' by Faith Evans played in a loop.

"Since I know you're obsessed with classic RnB and slow jams. I thought this song with be a good idea. I was going to put while we're young by my girl Jhene."I replied as I watched him watch the videos in disbelief.

"Baby this is beautiful. Come here."he muttered as he gently wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into a long hug making me smile as I melted into the hug.

"I love this. Thank you baby, I love you."he said before he pulled me into a kiss which made me smile into the kiss.

"I love you too, I was so scared that our love was fading."I admitted as I placed my forehead on his and placed my hand on his cheek.

"What? You tired of me already?"he joked as he pulled away and looked at me with a small smile.

"Boy, I've been tired of you."I teased making him kiss his teeth as he kissed my cheek.

"Yeah well jokes on you because April fools is in April."he replied making me giggle as I rolled my eyes at his remark.

"Okay smart ass. I meant that after we did 'it' everything felt as if you found it mediocre."I explained making him look at me as if I just asked him to solve the most complex math equation.

"What? Did I say that mid stroke?"he asked whispering the last part making me giggle at his explicit comment.

"Stop. I'm not playing."I replied as I crossed my arms and looked up at him.

"I'm not either. That's the only time I think I would have said something I don't remember. What made you think that baby girl?"he asked as he placed the gift box on the bed and take my hands in his making me smile as I felt his warm hands.

"I don't know, J. Everything felt awkward for me. Don't get me wrong, it felt good but I don't know I just felt like you didn't enjoy yourself."I replied making him nod his head slowly.

"Well to ease your tension and stress. I had a great time too and I am sorry if I made you feel that way baby, It was not my intention I promise."He explained as he kissed my hands making me smile and nod my head.

"Thank you for clarifying everything for me and being so patient with me baby. I am sorry for just assuming what you were feelings or thinking. I will make sure I talk to you before I drive myself crazy with this overthinking."I muttered in response making him nod before he kissed my forehead.

"See? Healthy communication is all we need."He stated as he gave me a smirk making me roll my eyes.

"Is healthy communication you teasing me half the time?"I asked making him chuckle as he nodded his head.

"It is our form of healthy communication baby. You ready to go downstairs and eat? I am hungry."he muttered as he kissed my forehead once again making me nod my head.

"Yeah lets go downstairs before their minds go elsewhere."

A/N:
I hope you liked this chapter! I had to listen to love songs to dig up some inspiration.😭
But I enjoyed writing this! Low-key my fav chapter ngl. Which one was your fav?

Here are my new side characters.

Keeya Micheals - Jazzmyne Robbins

Milani Richards - Tatyana Joseph (Tatyanajoseph39)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.5K 36
"beef? who said we had beef" in which, one of her followers rats the @ of her spam she talks shit on to sebestien
202K 6.2K 26
A 20 year old Anastasia is a feisty young woman. She lives alone but has friends coming out of her ears. She is one of those down-to-earth sort of pe...
13.1K 99 4
What if Izuku Midoriya had a change in course in his life, after breaking down in front of his father, his father encourages the young quirkless chil...