Percy Jackson, the Dark Lord'...

By lia_quinn

Read the Prologue More

Percy Jackson, the Dark Lord's Grandson
Prologue
U-No-Poo had a wife? And a daughter?!?!
Part 2: I defeat Queen Dirt Face.... With a price
Ok... Wife and daughter, no problem; But a grandson?!
A Nice Visit
Your choice...
Is it really goodbye?
#PrayForTheWorld
A Day Off at Last... Sort of
A Death Eater Saves Me
And this wins: The Least Shocking News of My Life
upgrade?

Part 1: The Battle

16.6K 316 182
By lia_quinn

•Percy•

We were in the final battle, Gaea, Giants, some Titans, and about an endless line of monsters.

Against them about 500 demigods, 150 Hunters of Artemis, 300 Amazons and about an on going stream of undead warriors, 50 wolves, 20 pegasi (including Blackjack and his crew), 70 eagles, 20 unicorns, 100 satyrs, 90 naiads and drayads, Mrs. O' Leary, Briaries, Party Ponies, the whole un-evil cyclops army Even Chiron with his unlimited pouch of arrows leading the archers.

Reyna, Nico and Coach Hedge arrived with the Athena Parthenos on the hill just as the Romans were about to attack. Now both camps made peace, and had been working together to defeat Gaea. Also healing the Gods' split personalities. Yet they were not here.

Piper had a stab wound on her thigh, making her incapable of fighting, but defying doctor's orders I see her limping slashing, and telling monsters to kill themselves.

Jason fought along side her heaving lightning bolts like spears and throwing them, charging the air with electricity and killing three monster at a time with his gold sword hacking through protecting Piper when needed.

Frank had turned into a dragon and was breathing fire here and there challenging a drakon each time.

Hazel was riding Arion, speeding through enemy lines and slashing and beheading monsters.

Leo was an unstoppable fiery ball of fire. Setting monsters aflame and killing them with his hammer.

Annabeth was commanding the troops for the next charging. Her cap dangling in the strap of her armour, drakon-bone sword glinting with monster dust.

We had been fighting since sunset, and it was now around 4 am. The battle had started from August 1. we managed to delay, Gaea's actual rise, hopefully forever. We had until sunrise before battling them again on sunset later.

You must be wondering why sunrise? Well, the ritual needed to wake Gaea up is only supposed to happen at sunrise and if it doesn't... Five syllables: That would be real bad.

Currently, I'm slicing through the army in my own hurricane. I sent a tidal wave to a flaming giant, Mimas I think it was, surprising it giving the campers and centaurs to attack it. Suddenly a lightning bolt arched down from the sky and turned it to dust.

Looking up I saw chariots coming down. The Gods

About time, we were about to give up hope they would come. I willed my hurricane to flow the direction they've landed.

I dissipated my hurricane. And hacked my way to them.

"About time you got here! Your split personalities have been healed since this war started. We have been trying to stop Gaea's stupid rise for nearly 3 weeks. And you just arrive now?!" I shouted over the noise. Taking my anger out with a tidal wave destroying several lines of monsters.

Zeus looked furious along with most gods.

"How dare y-" I interrupted his dramaness

"Shut it Drama Queen! We already lost half of each of our forces, just because you were too big of a pussy to screw the Ancient Laws and help your children!!! You may be Gods but your still parents! Just forget your pride and fulfill your promises and oaths and anything else for once! Maybe even listen to reason" My furiousness killing monsters left and right. Even a few air borne flying creatures.

My inspirational speech hit a soft spot. Hmmm, maybe they care after all. I thought.

Hermes was about to say something. When Annabeth appeared in from of me in an iris-message.

"Percy, sun's coming up!! They're gonna retreat soon! We need to take out more, we can't hold out much longer, if we take most of it out now, we could only need half the army for tomorrow giving people more time to rest!" She reported

"Good. Expect all the Apollo kids in the infirmary, I want the fatalities of this battle to be reported as soon as possible and a new head count we can't have Dirt-Face, take our numbers lower than it is already, we also can't afford her to get the blood she needs. Calculate the numbers. I need new sets of Ambrosia and Nectar, for everyone. And I want everyone fed and rested." I informed her

"Will do" She nodded and swiped the thorough the message

"We'll settle this later, for now you heard the message! Go and help your kids, we need to take out as much monsters as we can by sunrise. I expect you at the front lines" I told the Gods

With that I vapor traveled (Something new I learned when I was cornered carrying a wounded girl to the infirmary) to the front lines between the armies and shouted over the chaos.

" Alright, I want every healer back to the infirmary, take the wounded with you, use the Pegasi, I want half the Hunters take the trees and take out as much flying monsters you can. Jason take care of the Venti. Romans, I want you to split and take the right and left flanks, Reyna I want you to guide them. Greeks, take the middle, the rest of the Hunters lead them, Thalia like Reyna lead them. Now the Gods are here, I want cabin counselors, centurions, veterans, with their parents taking down the giants. Understood?" I shouted in Ancient Greek (Everyone learned it before the war. Same with Latin.) Everybody nodded at the same time, creepy. "Good, if all goes well this war may be finished by tomorrow or the next day" I told them

I took Nico to the side "Listen I need a favor..."

When I finished he looked at me with wide eyes "Y-y-y-you can't-I w-w-wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing you've just signed your death contract! Y-y-y-you can't leave all of us behind! W-w-w-what about Annabeth? T-t-t-the rest of the Seven?" I turned away. I couldn't stand the look in his eyes.

But he's right you know my nagging conscience said Your leaving them all behind, including your precious Wise Girl
Oh shut up, this dam fatal flaw always gets his way, plus I still have a chance of survival
Yeah like 3.11122% I ignored him after that

"Nico, you and I both know you won't be able to talk me out of it. Just stick to it alright? Don't tell anybody."

"Ok, you do know that whatever the outcome is I'm gonna kick your ass right?" I rolled my eyes and nodded

"Now let's go kick some monster butt!" I laughed but went along with it

We went back to the fight. By sunrise only a quarter of the army was left. Mostly consisting of Giants. I told Apollo to treat the most fatal injuries, and the poisoned one. He even cloned himself to save more people.

I went straight to Annabeth to get the reports. I found the Gods (except Apollo) there, I ignored them.

"What's the news for this one?"

"Well... 7/8 are wounded. Katie is poisoned, Clarisse has a concussion, Lou has a broken arm, Travis and Connor had been speared in the stomach together, Leo has a shattered knee cap, Piper's wound is infected, Clovis is over exhausted from using his powers, and Nyssa's ankle is broken. Grover said half the nymphs and naiads are gone due to the fire Mimas caused and half the satyrs took down a drakon but half of them died fighting it. Queen Hylla informed me about a sixth of her people are gone.Thalia told me an eighth of the hunters were killed and a quarter wounded. Malcolm did a headcount we're not missing anybody but tonight we have the highest fatality record. Here's the data" I took it from her hand and skimmed it. My grimm face turned grimmer.

ҒΔTΔLITIΣS:

39 RΩMΔΠS
43 GRΣΣҜS
18 HUΠTΣRS
45 ΠΨMPHS & ΠΔIΔDS
25 SΔTΨRS
57 ΔMΔZΩΠS
9 ШΩL∇ΣS
6 PΣGΔSI
32 ΣΔGLΣS
8 UΠICΩRΠS
64 CΨCLΩPS
65 CΣΠTΔURS
--------------
411 deaths

I cringed as I read more. I handed the papers to Athena. They read the papers looking at Annabeth and I with sympathy Poseidon was about to say something when an IM appeared. (What is it with people getting interrupted with IMs today?)

"Will, what's wrong wrong?" Annabeth asked

"2 things:
1, I called to update the deaths 6 more veterans have died in here
2, a minor dracaena attacked the Reyna Nico, and west guards Blackjack and Mrs. O' Leary came here carrying them. Nico has a sword cut in his chest, the others have small wounds Mrs. O' Leary has a broken paw but Blackjack has a broken wing and has a long slash at his mane to his belly we're afraid he might not make it." I vapor traveled to the infirmary not even bothering to end the call. I spotted Will at the fountain "Where are they?" I demanded. He beckoned me to follow him.

He led me to a connected room. There lay Blackjack, dried blood all over him,more pouring from his wound.

"Get me some water!" l ordered a random kid

Hey boss he greeted me softly What up?

"The biggest drama queen ever known." l say with a soft chuckle. Sad tears in my eyes.

Come on boss, you were a better comedian than that he neighs, laughing. But stops, because of the pain.

The guy I ordered came back with a litre of water. I uncapped the bottle and talked to distract Blackjack. Slowly gathering water and healing his cut and wing

"I'm just as good as I am now. And do I have to tell you again not to call me that?!"

No boss you gave that up 2 years ago. You still owe me 2 years worth of donuts boss. Start paying up. I laughed for real this time. His wound turned to a faint scar. He noticed and looked down searching for a cut that wasn't there anymore.

Hey!! I'm healed!! Thanks boss!! He licked my face.

"Your wing is still broken so I won't move it around much yet." I continued to heal his wing. After a few more conversations. His wing was fully healed.

"Come on big boy let's get your donuts" I rode him and took Annabeth along the way. We soared thorough the clouds. Yelow-Orange-Pink coloured the sky beautifully. Annabeth hugged me tight from behind.

"Let's enjoy this fantasy before we go back to reality" Annabeth murmured in my ear

I looked back at her. And kissed her, she returned it. After a while we broke apart for air.

"Never leave me Seaweed Brain" I started feeling guilty all over again

"Of course Wise Girl"

She started singing

"When tomorrow comes
I'll be on my own,
Feeling frightened of
Things that I don't know.

When tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes
When tomorrow comes" I joined in singing with her

"I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me and I see, sweet life.
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night.

Can't stop my heart when you're shining in my eyes
Can't lie it's a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night." We landed in a small hill watching the rising sun in it's glory.

I see the shadows long
Beneath the mountain top
And I'm not afraid
When the rain won't stop

'Cause you light the way
You light the way
'Cause you light the way

I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me and I see, sweet life.
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night.

Can't stop my heart when you're shining in my eyes
Can't lie it's a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night.

'Cause you light the way
You light the way
'Cause you light the way" We finished together.

"I'll be lost with out you Wise Girl. Please don't leave me. I need you. I can't live without you. I want to have a forever with you"

"Well Seaweed Brain if I'm staying with you, I might as well say yes. Plus, with your luck you might be the one leaving me!" She jokes

"How did you know?" I ask taking out the ring.

She squealed and said "Goddess of Wisdom's daughter remember. I have my ways Seaweed Brain" I placed the ring on her finger. We shared a sweet but short smooch.

Yo boss, this is nice and all but it's getting too sugary for this horse to handle Blackjack complained

"Awww come on buddy! you ruined the moment" I laughed

"We should go back before they think we're kidnapped" Annabeth muttered

"Yeah we should" Feeling bitter to leave this magical paradise, and return to the cold, cruel reality where a war is currently being held.

We flew back to the campsite in time for breakfast. Don't let a power hungry enemy, who wants world domination, and the Gods destroyed, to get in the way of a good hearty breakfast.

After eating and giving speeches and commands and other stuff. Me and Annabeth headed to our bunks.

Nightmares from our time in Tartarus still haunt our dreams. But they get better if we sleep together. Much to our parent's protest.

We climbed in together, and cuddled each other to sleep.

··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··
Vote, comment, and share for me to get encouraged and update more!! I just watched Pitch Perfect 2!!! It is awesome plus it kinda makes sense for them.

BTW:I don't own anything just the plotline.

Julia
Daughter of Chaos
Peace out in demigodishness and all that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.9K 35
โ›๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโœ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ...
48.6K 1.6K 22
The demigods journey to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry to make alliances. They meet old friends and make new ones along the way. Will th...
679 16 5
๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ.
9.2K 102 32
The war is over. The demigods can finally relax right? Wrong. The demigods discover the land of wizards to which they have been invited to. But what...