ALESSANDRO

By sleepytinker__

"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CAST AND CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 : The Beginning.
CHAPTER 2 : The Interview.
CHAPTER 3 : The Desire
CHAPTER 4 : The Proposal
CHAPTER 5 : The Scars
CHAPTER 6 : The Courage
CHAPTER 7 : The Kiss
CHAPTER 8 : The Warning.
CHAPTER 9 : The Spy.
CHAPTER 10 : The Gala.
CHAPTER 11 : The Misunderstanding
CHAPTER 12 : Trust Issues.
CHAPTER 13 : Alessandro D'Angelo
CHAPTER 14 : His Story.
CHAPTER 15 : Damien
CHAPTER 16 : Surprises
CHAPTER 17 : Her Day.
CHAPTER 18 : The Pain
CHAPTER 19 : His Confession
CHAPTER 20 : "We're done, Alessandro."
CHAPTER 21 : Her Life, His Life.
CHAPTER 22 : We meet Again.
CHAPTER 24 : His Personal Assistant
CHAPTER 25 : "You Broke Us."
CHAPTER 26 : The List
CHAPTER 27 : The Interview : Part II
CHAPTER 28 : The Pills
CHAPTER 29 : A Family Dinner
CHAPTER 30 : "I have lost you."
CHAPTER 31 : A Brotherly Conversation
CHAPTER 32 : Care
CHAPTER 33 : Cookies!
CHAPTER 34 : Apologies.
CHAPTER 35 : Betraying Aless.
CHAPTER 36 : "You're Playing with Fire, Ariana."
CHAPTER 37 : Broken Promises.
CHAPTER 38 : "It's over Aless, it's all over."
CHAPTER 39 : Falling Apart.
CHAPTER 40 : Broken
CHAPTER 41 : Nightmares.
CHAPTER 42 : Hidden Secrets.
CHAPTER 43 : My Wife.
CHAPTER 44 : Getting Closer
CHAPTER 45 : Forever Us.
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 23 : "Dad."

21.4K 874 143
By sleepytinker__

CHAPTER 23

ARIANA LINCOLN

The doorbell rang. I went to open it and as I opened the door a man stood wearing a helmet "Yes?" I asked.

He pushed me inside, closing the door "What the hell! Who are you?!"

He took off his helmet revealing the face I hate the most in this world now... Alessandro D'Angelo. He wore a black tee with black pair of jeans, hair all messy.

"Get out." I ordered angrily.

He just smirked and rested the helmet on the nearby stand.

"You look hot." He commented scanning my body from top to bottom. I was wearing a black spaghetti with printed shorts.

Jesus!

"Alessandro get out right now, or-"

Without letting me complete the sentence he moved closer to me making me move back trying to make a proper distance from him but he closed the distance between us and rested both his hands on the wall on either side of me.

"Or what... Ari?"

"I-" He brought his face closer to me.

"You?"

My breath hitched. His lips were almost touching mine.

Shit! No!

I hate him.

I fucking hate him.

What am I doing?

I pushed him back and turned my back towards him "Why are you here?"

I felt his hot breath on my neck, he whispered "One to see Ian and two to take you to Sicily with me."

I turned towards him "Look, I am taking the job you offered because I don't see a way out from your dirty plan."

He sighed, with that annoying smirk he leaned against the opposite wall with his arms crossed over his chest "I would call that a wise decision."

"Shut up!"

He chuckled once "Let me remind you something, if you start working for me this behaviour of yours is going to get you in trouble Ms. Lincoln."

"In office you'll be my boss but not outside. Outside the office you'll always be the person I hate the most in this world."

"Can we continue the conversation you started earlier and not fight over the same thing again?"

I nodded "Sure. I am ready to work for you but no I ain't going to stay somewhere you have chosen for me. Rather I would prefer staying on the streets."

"I don't mind you staying on the streets but I wouldn't let my son suffer just because his mother is immature."

"Standing up for yourself isn't being immature."

"It is, if a child is gonna suffer because of your immaturity. That apartment will be perfect for the two of you, you'll be safe too."

"I think I am very much capable of thinking about my safety, for the past six years I have been taking care of myself and Ian and we are alive."

"It's just a house, Ari. Stop being stubborn."

"Maybe it's 'just a house' for you but it's not for me."

"Mommy?" Ian's voice came from the room. I looked in the direction of the room and he was already looking at both of us, rubbing his eyes.

"Ian go inside." I said strictly.

But he didn't move, his hands moved down from his eyes, taking a clear view of the man standing in front of him. He stood at his place staring at Alessandro like he was hypnotised seeing him.

Alessandro slowly went close to him and kneeled in front of him.

"W-What are you doing?" I don't know why the hell am I stuttering now.

He ignored me and smiled "I am Alessandro and you are?"

Ian smiled back "Ian."

Aless spoke "Nice to meet you Ian. Do you know me?"

Ian's small hand travelled to Alessandro's face, with those little fingers he was feeling Alessandro's face. His fingers slowly caressed his cheeks.

"D-Dad." Ian muttered, making my eyes widen.

No.

"Ian!" I shouted.

Alessandro too was shocked to hear him say the 'Dad' word. Of course he would be, he didn't expect Ian to call him Dad so soon but it was me who showed him Alessandro's picture and since then he used to take my phone just staring at Alessandro's picture.

"What did you say?"

"Dad." Ian repeated in a soft voice.

What is he doing?

"Ian, go back and just sleep." I didn't know what else to say.

And as I was being ignored from the start, both of them ignored me again.

"H-How did you know?" Alessandro asked.

"Mommy told me, showing your picture. I have seen your picture many times. You are Dad."

I am regretting it now. I shouldn't have told anything to this little devil.

"Mommy told you?" Alessandro asked again to confirm this time eyes on me.

Ian nodded.

"Dad, you live in Sicily?" He asked.

Aless moved his attention back to Ian then nodded "Do you like Sicily?"

He shrugged "I don't know yet, when I'll go there I can tell with more EXP."

"EXP?"

Noooo. That's our secret Ian. Stop spilling everything in front of him.

He nodded happily "Mommy taught me short form for ex.. expire... expriance because I can't say the word properly."

This boii.

I cleared my throat correcting the word "That's experience."

Aless stood up from the floor "Are you leaving already, Dad?"

I rolled my eyes.

Better if he leaves.

He picked Ian in his arms "No. I am going to spend time with you."

Ian's smile widened.

"Yes! Dad, we are going to talk a lot! I am gonna tell you about Batman."

"Batman? You're a Batman fan?"

Ian placed his hand on his chest and said "Die heart."

"Same buddy. He is so cool."

"Really? You think so?"

"What is there to think about? He is cool. That man is a legend."

"That's right! Landon and his Dad fought me once, huh! Now I am gonna show them how powerful Ian is." He had an evil smirk plastered on his lips.

Aless looked at me then said to Ian "I have a request."

Ian asked innocently "What?"

"Are you gonna help Mommy with the packing, we need to leave tomorrow for Sicily?"

My eyes widened "Tomorrow? It's too early."

Ian raised his hand stopping me from uttering any other word "Mommy, don't worry Ian is there to help you with the packing."

I rolled my eyes.

"Dad, will you be helping Mommy too? Will you be staying?" He asked Aless all excited.

"Do you want me to?"

He nodded.

"Then I guess I'll stay."

"Yes! Now Ian and Dad are going to kick the asses of Landon and his Dad."

My eyes widened at his words, Aless too was shocked to hear him say that.

"What did you just say?" Aless asked in disbelief.

"Kick asses?" He repeated.

"Ian shut up. What are you even saying? And who taught you that?"

"Mommy, that day you were the only one who said you'll kick Uncle Benjamin's ass because he was fighting you."

My eyes widened again.

No way in hell he heard that.

Aless turned his attention to me. I kept a straight face looking away. He looked back at Ian and said "That is a bad word, Ian. You shouldn't say those words. Ian is a good boy, right?"

He nodded "Very good boy."

"So, no bad words."

Again he nodded, smiling like an idiot. "No bad words."

"Let's help Mommy in packing."

Aless smirked at me before entering the bedroom.

Ian!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day Aless's car stood outside my house. Ian ran and climbed into the car, he was happy af while I on the other hand didn't want to leave. I want to go to Sicily but not with Alessandro.

In the car, Ian was jumping looking outside the window. He was telling Alessandro about the places and Alessandro was just listening to him.

I am about to burst out. This is just too much to take. I am here following the man's order who I hate the most in the world.

The car stopped on the runway itself. "Sir, we are here." The driver announced.

Alessandro nodded. He puts on the mask to his face and wears sunglasses then picks Ian up in his arms exiting the car.

His private jet was already waiting for us. Alessandro puts Ian down and asks him to get on the plane. Ian nodded and ran to the plane.

Alessandro made his way towards me while his men were stuffing the luggage inside.

He stood beside me with hands in his pants pockets. "Will you get on the plane or shall I carry you?"

"I don't wanna go." I replied.

He turned towards me "Meaning, I have to carry you."

"I am not joking here. I am serious."

He rolled his eyes "I thought we were done with this."

I shook my head "We weren't."

"Why the hell do you wanna stay here? Nobody is there for you."

"I do not have anyone anywhere."

"That's not true."

"It is and you too know it."

He moved a bit closer to me and said in a calm voice "Listen Ariana, I am not fighting you now. Do not create a scene. We will talk this over once we reach Sicily, not now."

I scoffed "You can't be serious. Once I go there, you know I cannot come back. You wouldn't let me."

"Yeah that's right, I wouldn't let you come back. I have given you six years, that's enough. You are coming with me. You say no one more time and you'll see what I am capable of doing."

"What will you do? Just look at you, still the stubborn Alessandro. And I don't see any guilt in your eyes for what you did."

"So it's a no."

I folded my arms over my chest looking in the front acting stubborn.

"Fine. Don't blame me."

Blame him? For what?

Out of nowhere I was being thrown over his shoulder.

"No! What are you doing?"

"I warned you."

"Put me down."

He didn't stop, he continued walking with me on his shoulder, I was struggling to get myself out of his hold but he didn't budge.

"Alessandro!" I yelled.

I kept hitting him on his back but it felt like nothing affected him. He made me sit on the seat beside Ian and buckled my seatbelt.

He smirked and said "Your Mom can be a brat sometimes."

Ian giggled looking between Alessandro and me.

"You can't hold me by doing this."

He kissed my cheek making me freeze then whispered in my ears "I know that." He moved back with his signature smirk plastered on his lips, I looked away because I was really angry and looking at this man it's just making me more angry.

"Ian you wanna eat some burger or sandwich or-"

"Coke." Ian answered.

Alessandro smiled and called a lady, he instructed a few things to her to which she nodded and once smiled at him making her way somewhere.

Ian was staring outside the window amazed by the scenery while I was venomously glaring at Alessandro and he was just ignoring me working on his laptop.

After a few minutes, the lady came back and placed a plate in front of Ian which had steak in it and a coke. She placed a plate in front of me too. Ian's steak was already sliced into pieces so he started stuffing them in his mouth happily.

I didn't show any movement to have the steak.

"Mmm... this is so good." Ian moaned.

"You liked it?" Alessandro asked.

Ian nodded.

Alessandro got up from his seat and took a seat to my right. He wiped the corner of Ian's mouth with a napkin.

"So tell me about your friend." Alessandro asked Ian while slicing the steak in front of me.

Ian started "Landon."

"Lemme guess, the one who is a Superman fan?"

"Yep, that's him. Landon is my friend and his sister is Julia."

"Julia, sounds interesting."

Ian's smile broadened "Julia is my-"

Before Ian could finish his sentence I answered "Your friend."

Ian's eyes widened, I glared at him and he nodded "M-My friend. S-She i-is a friend."

Alessandro was done slicing the steak, he held one piece in front of me asking me to take it. I looked away.

"Just a friend?" Alessandro asked again.

Where is he trying to take this topic?

I turned my attention to him and started "What a-" I stopped when he just stuffed the steak in my mouth forcefully.

I chewed the thing to finish it as fast as possible and was ready to shout at him but as I opened my mouth he stuffed another piece in my mouth.

"Tell me, is she just a friend?" He asked again.

Fuck you, Alessandro.

Ian looked at me to find me struggling with the food. When he figured it out I would not scold him because his Dad was stuffing the steak pieces one by one in my mouth he smiled and stared up at nothing exactly, it was like he was recalling past memories "It was a sunny day and I was 4 at that time, when I first saw her."

Alessandro wasn't even interested in his story, he just wanted to make me have the food.

"She wore a beautiful pink-coloured skirt and top. She looked so cute in that pink dress. We were at her house and I was fighting with her brother over Batman. That's the time I first saw her."

Alessandro too stopped feeding me. He stared at Ian with a blank look and me? Well I too stared at him with a confused look.

What the fuck is wrong with this boy?

Ian continued, it was like he was busy recalling his memory and was least interested in his surroundings "I punched her brother right on his face and he fell down on the bed, that's when I heard her laughter. That laughter sounded like music to my ears."

Eww... when did he get this cringe?

"It felt like the world had stopped around me. Slowly I turned back to see the girl in her mother's arms laughing like a baby."

She's 3, of course she will laugh like a baby.

"That was the moment I fell in love with that woman."

"Woman?" I scoffed. "She isn't a woman kid, she's a baby."

"She is Julia." He was still in his dream world, smiling like an idiot.

"What are you?" I asked completely confused by him.

Alessandro chuckled.

"I can't believe I have raised a crazy creature."

Ian took a deep breath and leaned on my arm "Julia."

With one finger I moved his head away from my arm making an 'ewwy' face.

"I have to say, your love story is pretty interesting."

Ian had the same smile on his lips and again leaned on my arm "Mommy, she is beautiful. My Julia."

I want to cry so hard right now, my only son has gone crazy in love and my asshole husband is back to take me.

I made Ian sleep after a few minutes of him staring and jumping, admiring Julia's beauty. While he was sleeping, I laid beside him thinking about what I was gonna do.

I can't give up so easily, Ari you have to think of something. This is not right. This is just not right. He can't force me to do what he wants.

ALESSANDRO D'ANGELO

I don't know how to bring everything back to normal. She's not even talking to me like normal people do.

I have convinced her before but this time it's different. Earlier there were small fights between us but this time it's serious. Seeing her so upset with me is just heartbreaking.

I can force her to listen to me, I can't convince her and an apology is not enough for what I have caused her.

Finally it was announced we were ten minutes away from Sicily, I went to the bedroom to wake them up. First I knocked on the door then entered. Ariana was holding Ian while both of them were lost in their beauty sleep.

I stared at both of them for a moment.

Wish I would've been there when she raised you.

I went closer to them and traced my fingers over Ari's cheek "I missed you, baby."

While tracing over her cheek I admired the beauty in front of me "Wish I could bring back the six years where I left you alone. Wish I could tell you the truth."

"Don't hate me Ari, don't hate me please."

My eyes landed on her lips, I tried to take them off but it was just so difficult. I know I am going to regret my actions, she'll kill me if she opens her eyes. But those lips looked so attractive. I licked my lips leaning down, I placed a light kiss on her lips.

At the same time she opened her eyes, I froze at that point.

Fuck.

At first she didn't realise what was happening. Maybe she thought it was a dream. She closed her eyes kissing me back for a moment then finally when she opened her eyes they were widened. Instantly she pushed me away sitting up on the bed.

"Y-You are r-real?" She asked.

I smirked "What do you think?"

"W-What were you trying to do?"

"Something that you carried on."

Seeing her it looked like she wanted to hide herself somewhere away from me.

"We are ten minutes away from Sicily, wake him up." Saying I left the room giving her the space she needed.

After a few minutes Ian came running and sat on the window side seat. Ari followed him, taking the seat beside him, avoiding eye contact with me.

The whole car ride, Ari did not speak a word. She just stared outside while Ian was jumping on my lap enjoying the view.

"We're here." The driver announced.

We got down from the car, and I led them to the apartment. Ian was damn happy in my arms looking here and there admiring the place. While Ari was still angry clearly she didn't want to live in a place chosen by me.

The landlady unlocked the door for us, giving us a sweet smile. The landlady doesn't know me, this apartment was booked by Diego. I was wearing a mask and a cap so there wasn't any chance she could see my face.

Ari thanked her and she left the house. Ian was running around the house all excited from one corner to the other.

"Mommy!" Ian called. I stared at him with a light smile on my lips.

He looks so happy.

"This place is so big." He exclaimed.
Ari stood beside me, she too was staring at him.

The smile that kid had... Christ! I could kill for that one smile.

"Mommy! Come here!" He shouted from the balcony.

Ari and I both made our ways towards the balcony. Ian stood there jumping trying to look at the view. "Pick me up, please." He raised both his hands to me, asking me to pick him up.

I picked him up in my arms showing him the view.

"Waoh! Dad, this is so beautiful!"

"You like it?"

He nodded "Yes!! I am loving it here." He pecked my cheek and hugged me. My heart stopped at that point.

For the first time after these six years, I am happy. I am genuinely happy. I am feeling this happiness in my heart. Again this feeling of protecting someone with everything I have was arising in me. Like six years ago, I wanted to protect Ari at any cost, now I want to protect this kid from every bad thing.

"Dad, I will go and find my batman in the bags."

I nodded, putting him down. He ran towards the bedroom to get the bags. It was now just Ari and I on the balcony.
She was about to leave when I held her hand stopping her.

"Did you like the house?"

She turned to me and as usual she was mad "If I said no then what are you gonna do?"

"Ari."

"No. Don't Ari me, can you not understand that I am hating this, I am not liking this at all. You are trying to pretend that everything is perfectly normal between us when it is not."

I knew this was coming. And I am prepared for it. I knew I would have to face her rage.

"I am not your wife anymore. I am not your property anymore. So you cannot do whatever the hell you want with me."

She moved closer to me, her eyes were red with anger filled in them.

"I had a life in Chicago, maybe it wasn't great but I had a life which you just took away within seconds. It took me six years to get to what I was and you took away everything just like those six years didn't mean anything. You have no right to play with my life."

Some other person would be gentle to her at this point, but I am not taught being gentle to anyone. I am not taught to express my feelings.

"You didn't have a life there, you were just surviving." That one sentence was just enough to fuel her anger.

This time those beautiful brown orbs turned watery. Tears threatening to fall any moment "You don't know a thing about me."

"Trust me I do. Maybe I didn't but you were always under watch."

She nodded, then scoffed "Didn't Diego tell you I was pregnant? Or maybe he told you but you didn't even bother to come to see me because you were too busy enjoying your freedom?"

Diego knew about this, I know he did. That someone in her life is Ian. And he was trying to protect that kid from my world.

I can't blame him.

"And now suddenly the father in you has risen saying 'I want my son back'?"

"I am not explaining anything to you, Ari."

"I didn't ask for an explanation. I don't need to hear anything. You want him, you got him. I am stuck in here and I don't have a way out. But don't worry, I won't stay here for long."

I know there is something in your mind. You can't be this easy. You cannot accept all this so easily. What are you thinking Ariana?

"I have chosen a school for Ian, I want you to go through the details. Once you are fine with it we can get the admission." Saying I exited the balcony.

*****
a/n : Finally!
Aless and Ian met!!!

Hope you are liking the story.

See ya in the next.

❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 14K 74
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
216K 4.9K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
21.4K 920 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...