Mutant is the new normal (boy...

Από Dalton159

Shawn has had an....interesting life. He has powers that he doesn't understand. When he turned 13 years old h... Περισσότερα

Why am I not surprised(Chapter 1)
A single white Rose(Chapter 2)
I missed you (Chapter 4)
What's up sexy? (Chapter 5)
The sticky notes (Chapter 6)
Is it a date? (Chapter 7)
Ready? (Chapter 8)
Angel (Chapter 9)
Taywor (Chapter 10)
Water Condoms (Chapter 11)
So does Taylor (Chapter 12)
You are now Shawn Mendes (Chapter 13)
What kind of complications (Chapter 14)
My American asshole (Chapter 15)
Favors (Chapter 16)
News (Chapter 17)
Hopefully it will last (Chapter 18)
It's okay (Chapter 19)
A Funny Weird (Chapter 20)
Last Chapter (Chapter 21)
Super power list
New book
Sequel is out

Chicken nuggets and fries (Chapter 3)

4.1K 213 42
Από Dalton159

Nash p.o.v.

It is after school but me and Cam are still here chilling. We are outside laying under a tree with Cam in between my legs.

Cam and I have been best friends since before pre school. We have always been close, so close that some people thought we were a couple. We would do a few coupley things but I never thought anything about it. Now I know that I acted like that because I like Cam in a romantic way.

When Cam told me he was gay for some reason I felt happy. I didn't understand why though. After he told me nothing really changed between us. We would still cuddle when he had a nightmare, he would still sit on my lap when there wasn't enough chairs, we would still hold hands whenever we were in crowds and I didn't want him to get lost, nothing changed.

The only thing that would change though was my jealousy. Whenever I would see him talking to another guy I would get really jealous and start doing things to make them think we were a couple. Like grab his waist from behind, hold his hand, or call him babe. To us this is normal so he would never say anything. I never got jealous when he was dating girls but maybe that was because some part of me knew he was gay and that the relationship wouldn't work out. I found out that I liked him when I saw skate flirting with him and I blew up at him. That's when I realized that I want him to be mine.

"...babe....babe" I hear somebody say and I get pulled out of my thoughts. I look at the source if the voice and see Cam looking at me.

"Hammy are you okay," he asks me. I love it when he uses that name for me. I usually hate my first name--Hamilton--but I like it when he calls me Hammy.

"I'm alright Lexi," I tell him. I started calling him that when I found out his middle name is Alexander but he doesn't mind.

"What were you thinking about," he asks.

"Well Cam ...I was wondering ....if you ....would like to...accompany me on...da--" I get cut off by scream. We both turn and see Shawn running towards us.

"Cammy help me," he screams. Cam immediately stands up and looks at Shawn worriedly.

"What's wrong," Cam asked.

"Well Taylor is looking for me so he can take me somewhere on a forced date. I tried to get away but his friends Jack, Carter, and Jacob are also chasing me," he tells Cam.

"Shawn it's not a date. Our professor wants to meet you. She is really nice and you don't have to worry. Everybody in the school has met her at least once so don't stress," I tell Shawn. I don't know why she wants to meet Shawn though. She usually meets the whole family in their home and not at the institute. She also told us to protect Shawn like we do with JJ, Lia, Mahogany, and Cam but I still don't know why.

"Then why doesn't somebody else take me," he asks.

"Well because most of us have an after school activity. Carter, Jack, and I have sports and Jacob has something to do with band. Since Taylor is new he still doesn't have an after school activity so he is taking you there. Actually I think it's time for me to get to practice so bye Shawn, bye babe ," I say and give a kiss on the cheek to Cam and wave to Shawn before I go to practice.

Shawn p.o.v

After I see Nash leave I turn to Cam and give him a knowing look. "Babe?" I ask.

"Shut up. We say that to each other all the time," Cam tells me.

"Ya ya. Now help me hide from Tay," I tell him.

"Tay?"

"Oh shut up."

"Sorry Shawn can't help you. Kira just wants to meet you," he tells me. He then smiles and looks behind me. Before I can turn around I feel a pair of arms around my waist. I'm now trapped. Crud.

"Hey, my prince. Your knight in shining armor is here," Taylor tells me. I look over at Cam and give him a pleading look and all he does is laugh and I pout.

"Why do you call him your prince anyways," Cam asks Taylor. I remember that day.

"Well on Shawn first day of school he didn't know anybody. He was clinging to his mother leg not wanting to play with the other boys who were playing dragon. I went up to him and he giggled. He said he liked my "banana"" Tay says and chuckles at me calling it banana.

"Hey I was five I couldn't say bandana," I tell him.

"Yeah I know babe. Well anyway I asked him to play but he said that he was scared of getting hurt. I told him that he won't get hurt and I would protect him like a knight and he would be my princess. He the said that he was a boy though. So I said he would be my prince than. He finally agreed and we all played prince, princess, knights, and dragons. We even got some of the girls to play too," he explains. I blush remembering the story and I hide my face in Tay's chest.

"Aww that's so cute. Do you have any other stories," Cam asks.

"Yeah. Do you want to hear the story of me taking Shawn's kissginity and him taking mine," he asks. I hear Cam gasps.

"You've kissed before," he screams and then squeals.

"Yeah tons of times," Tay says.

"It was not tons of times. And most of them was for that play we were in," I finally say.

"Got it," we hear somebody say behind the bushes. We all turn and see Mahogany and Lia in the bushes.

"Run," Lia says but I teleport a rock in front of them and they trip. Luckily Tay wasn't paying attention and the girls looked like they didn't notice either.

We run to them and stare them down. "What are you doing here," I ask.

"Well we were getting footage of Cash when you interrupted it and then we got some Shaylor footage," Mahogany says.

I shake my head, "what am I going to do with you two," I say.

"You could make out and let us record and post it," Lia says. I groan at them. "Well delete the footage," I tell them.

"Sorry no can do. I already posted it on the official Shaylor site," Mahogany tells me. I cover my face thinking about how many people are going to see it.

"C'mon my prince your carriage is waiting," Tay says and picks me up because I refused to move. I hear everybody aww and I give them the death glare as we walk away.

------------

30 minutes later

Taylor blindfolds me with his bandanna when we get into the car so I don't know where we're going. When we stopped I tried to take it off but Taylor stopped me. Then when I was going to get out Tay opened my door and now I scarring me bridal style.

"You know I can walk," I tell him trying to hide my blush.

"Yeah but I don't want you to trip over the stairs," he responds.

"Okay where are we anyways?" I ask. We have been walking or more like he has been walking for what seems like ages.

"We're at my apartment building," he says casually and I start to freak.

"You have an apartment," I ask. I don't hear anything for a while. He is freaking me out. Being in an apartment alone with Taylor with no adult supervision.

" oh shit I forgot," Taylor says. Stopping my thoughts of what he might do to seduce me.

"What did you forget the lube," I ask sarcastically. He chuckles a little.

"What are you talking about," he asks still chuckling.

"Well isn't that why you brought me here. To seduce me, then fuck me, then take me home afterwards, and never talk to me ever again," I say shakily while trying to hold back the tears. I hate to admit but I do love Taylor. Like C'mon the boy said he was going to be your knight in shining armor so how can't you fall for him. I loved him the moment he said he would be my knight and I would be his prince. Yeah I know I was five but children can love easier than adults can because they can feel all of the emotion and let go of it easily.

"Shawn I won't ever do that. You're different from everybody else. If no...when I get you I won't ever ever let you go," Taylor tells me. He sounds sincere and truthful when he told me that. I can't help but smile.

"Besides I would never fuck you. I would make love to you and I wouldn't take you home because we'd go all night long," he tells me and I roll my eyes in the blindfold but still keep on smiling and blushing a little.

"Wow all night," I say sarcastically.

"Yeah and hopefully half way through the night you will get more confident and top me," he says and I can hear the smirk in his voice. I blush harder and have my mouth open.

"You'd let me top you," I ask astonished.

"Hell yeah. Do you know how hot a dominant Shawn would be. I know you'd bottom most of the time but I hope at least once in a while you'd top," he tells me. My cheeks were probably the temperature of the sun. How the hell did we start talking about me topping Taylor? I knew I would be a bottom but I never thought of ever topping. Then I remember how we started talking about it.

"What did you forget than," I say trying to change the subject.

"Oh well I forgot that you were blindfolded so when you asked if I had an apartment I just nodded and forgot you couldn't see me," he tells me. Wow we started this whole conversation because of a misunderstanding.

"But we aren't going there right now. Actually we're here," he tells me. He kicks something open and finally sets me down. I feel wind on my skin and and hear cars driving so we must be outside. Taylor leads me somewhere and finally takes off the bandanna and what I see is amazing. We are on a roof with Christmas tree lights and lantern lights decorated all around with a beautiful garden filled with all different kinds of beautiful flowers. There is three white couches, two that fit one person and one that fits three. In the middle of the couches was a long coffee table that had a silver platter with a dome lid on it. The three seated couch was facing a 50 inch flat screen tv. Because it was dark you could also see the city lights around us.

"Wow Tay this is amazing," I say.

"It gets better c'mon sit on the couch," he says while sitting down on the three seated couch and gesturing me to sit next to him. I comply and sit next to him. He then takes off the lid of the silver platter to show a mountain full of chicken nuggets with tons of fries around the mountain. My mouth is watering at the sight. He then brings out two bottles of coke and hands me one.

"I know you hate fancy restaurants and would prefer to go to mcdonalds and chicken nuggets and fries so that is what I did," Tay tells me. Yeah I absolutely hate fancy restaurants with the expensive food that doesn't always taste good, small portions, dressing up, making reservations, and everything that goes with it I don't really like.

"Thank you this is amazing," I tell him.

"Oh wait it gets better," he tells me. He turns on the Tv and 10 things I hate about you starts playing. I absolutely love this movie. I can't help but squeal in excitement. Taylor laughs at my reaction.

"Taylor this is amazing I don't know how to repay you," I tell him.

"There is one catch though," he says.

"Yeah and what is that," I say suspiciously.

"We have to cuddle while watching the movie," he answers and I smile at him. I place my head on his chest and we start to cuddle while watching the movie and eating the food.

------
Hope you liked this chapter. Remember to vote, comment,share, and follow. Also go check out my other books if you haven't already. Okay see you later.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.2K 49 11
Magcon boys have a secret they all have sisters they never told anyone about. But what they don't know is their sisters are not the same girls they w...
1.1M 13K 58
Just a bunch of crazy teenagers living the dream. ~~~~~~~ All Rights Reserved to @ natalia_78200
5K 279 67
Is about a girl and a boy that knew each other for a long time. They start developing feelings for each other and what happens? What happens to their...