Littlespace mafia

By pikapikaPIKACHUUUUUU

It is a littlespace book with mafia aspects you will see in the story. These chapters will be long so bear th... More

Characters
Mansion inside part 1
Mansion inside part 2
Chapeter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

77 1 1
By pikapikaPIKACHUUUUUU

Very short chapter, sorry

Seonghwa's PoV:

After a week, Joongie's punishment was finally over, he took his punishment like a good boy and was now free of his punishment, however at the moment he doesn't like me because I was mean so he is now clinging on to his papa (Jongho if you don't remember) for dear life.

It was time for Joongie's bed time so I went over to Jongho to take him out of his aching arms.

"Come on Joongie time for bed"

"Nuuuuu, I nu wi'e you, 'o 'way, wea'e me 'wone ( Noooo, i no like you, go away, leave me alone)"

"Come on Joongie" I take him out of Jongho's arms and he starts thrashing and crying and making grabby hands at his papa, I take him upstairs to my room and I start calming him down. After he stopped his little tantrum, I lay him down under the covers of my bed, I then quickly get ready for bed and join him.

We hug for a while until we fall asleep.

Note: Joongie was already in his pjs and ready for bed when this scene happened

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 589 33
Ateez Littlespace Book! If you don't like this type of stuff, do not read! Come in and enjoy the fluff!
199K 7.2K 17
ATEEZ's leader had a secret. One that he was adamant on keeping a secret. What happens when he reaches his breaking point and the members find out? H...
4.5K 103 21
⚠️ PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BELOW⚠️ 💫A Blonde haired Omega named Lee Felix finds his mate, who is his boss.💫 ⚠️His name is Hwang Hyunjin, a mean, co...
85.5K 1.5K 15
Little ATEEZ oneshots to make you feel better on a rainy day ~ INCLUDEDS LITTLESPACE. DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ! Idk why i even have to say this, but it...