LOVE YOURZ

By daprettiestt_nii

❝AND LIFE CAN'T BE NO FAIRYTALE, NO ONCE UPON A TIME. BUT I BE GODDAMNED IF A NIGGA DON'T BE TRYIN'.❞ ORIGINA... More

𝟎𝟎.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟕.
𝟎𝟖.
𝟎𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
𝟏𝟑.
𝟏𝟒.
𝟏𝟓.
𝟏𝟔.
𝟏𝟕.
𝟏𝟖.
𝟏𝟗.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟐.
𝟐𝟑.
𝟐𝟒.
𝟐𝟓.
𝟐𝟔.
𝟐𝟕.
𝟐𝟖.
𝟐𝟗.
𝟑𝟎.
𝟑𝟏.
𝟑𝟐.
𝟑𝟑.
𝟑𝟒.
𝟑𝟓.
𝟑𝟔.
𝟑𝟕.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘!

𝟐𝟏.

759 43 0
By daprettiestt_nii

(for some reason i like writing in 3rd person pov, but there's a lot of learning i have to do)

excuse all mistakes

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 2:22PM

KASH KNOCKED ON THE DOOR to True's Penthouse. She waited patiently for her to answer and while she did she thought about what she had planned for today. She planned on getting True out the house. Yes she was going through grief and healing, but it wasn't good for her to be in the house. It was unhealthy and it was best for her to get out.

With Kash being the caring person she was, she knew she had to do something. So, she managed to rent out an Arcade, Nail Salon, and a Restaurant. She was willing to do anything to see her best friend happy. She let True have the first couple days to herself, but honestly and truthfully Kash missed True a lot.

The door opened revealing True. She had looked very horrible, well her hair did. It was a hot ass mess. True opened the door wider allowing Kash to step in. Kash closed and locked the door before following her best friend to her messed up as room.

"True." Kash sighed. "Why does your room look like this?"

True shrugged. A couple days ago she had a terrible breakdown to the point where she was throwing everything in the room. Pictures shattered along with a couple other things broke. At this point, True didn't even care. Her life was depressing as fuck at this point.

She even had a breakdown in one of her classes Friday and was told to go home. True couldn't hold it no matter how bad she wanted to and just started letting the tears go. She knew she had embarrassed herself and didn't even want to return. At this point, she was thinking about doing online school.

"Okay, nevermind." Kash sighed deeply going into True's closet. She had got out a an comfortable outfit and set it on the bed once she was done. She went into True's dresser where her panties and bras were and got out a matching set. "How about you go take a shower and wash your hair?"

"...okay." True grabbed the outfit along with the matching set of underclothes. She went into the bathroom and turned the water on to the shower to her temperature. She liked her water steamy hot. Once she felt like it was okay, she took her clothes off and put them inside the hamper. She looked at herself in the mirror and side. "I like horrible."

Meanwhile, Kash turned on the speaker disconnecting it from True's phone and connecting it to her's instead. She was in the mood to play Diced Pineapples by Rick Ross. While it played lowly throughout the room, she went downstairs and grabbed a broom, dustpan, and trash bags.

"Okay, let's see." Kash walked back inside the room. She began picking up all the trash on the floor and then the glass making sure to be careful. She didn't want to cut herself. She picked up all the things that seemed to be thrown like perfume, lotion, books, and etc.

It didn't take her long to pick everything up. When she finished, she made up the bed perfectly, putting all the pillows that were once on the floor on the bed. She sprayed the room with some Air Freshener and began sweeping the hardwood floors.

She went back downstairs putting the full trash bags in the trash can and went to grab some clorox wipes along with Windex and a couple of paper towels.

Kash didn't mind cleaning up True's room. It was clear as day that she had a mental breakdown and she most likely didn't have any motivation to clean it up herself. And that's what Kash was for.

Once everything was set and done, True came out the bathroom looking around. She had just remembered her room looking a complete mess now it was looking clean as fuck. She smiled averting her eyes to her bestfriend who was also smiling very hard.

"You washed your hair?" Kash questioned even though you could tell she did. She just didn't dry it or anything.

"Yeah, I'm about to blow dry it in a lil." True finally spoke a full sentence. "What do you have planned 'cause I know you have something up your sleeves."

"I do, actually. You been cooped up in your room for a couple days now. I think it's time for you to get out, you need it. Being in the house for a long time is super unhealthy."

"Are you at least going to tell me what you have planned?" True furrowed her brows.

"No, I think you'll just find out when we get there. Put some shoes on and do whatever you gone do to your hair."

True laughed as she shook her head. She went back into the bathroom and went under the counter to get the blow dryer. She plugged it up and began blow drying her wet hair. The whole time she kind of zoned out and began thinking about her mother.

Last time she talked to her was Thursday. She knew her mom wasn't okay, but she did know her dad was still there. True ended up telling her dad that she was fine and didn't want him around. It felt good to have him there comforting her, but once she realized her dad was apart of the reason she was so depressed, she didn't want him around anymore.

He apologized and all, but she didn't know how she could just forgive him. It hurt really bad because how could you make your own damn child feel unwanted? All because you was too damn possessive. True needed a damn break, she was fed up. She hated when people said she was a good person with a good heart because they took advantage of that. Those same people always ended up hurting the fuck outta her.

She was so fed up with people.

About 30 minutes later, Kash and True was now sitting in the car listening to music. Neither one of them spoke just as yet they just let Blind by SZA play.

Niggas want me to get ratchet
Niggas want me to attack it
Put the hood on, now they callin' me Cassius
Raunchy like Bob Saget

Greedy, I can't pass it
Eatin' everything, nigga, no fasting
I don't care how much you knew me in the past tense

True really liked this song. It was so beautiful to the point she had gotten chills.

I ain't no Julia Stiles, this ain't no last dance, way past it
Way
Fuckin' on my ex 'cause he validate me
Fuckin' up a check, I don't want no receipt

"Might get possessed, let my spirit speak freely. Hey, my past can't escape me
My pussy precedes me!" Kash sung loudly getting on the highway causing her to accelerate. Kash drove like she had 9 lives.

"My, my, how the times change I'm still playin' the victim and you still playin' the pick-me." True sung getting comfortable in her seat. She looked out the window finding some type of peace in that.

It's so embarrassing
All of the things I need living inside of me
I can't see it
It's so embarrassing
All of the love I seek living inside of me
I can't see, I'm blind

"Blindddddd, blinddddd, blind, blinddddd, blinddddd, blinddddd, blinddddd, blindddd, blindddd, blinddddddddddd!" Kash dragged feeling so good. She was so happy.

"Oh, no. You need to stop and let SZA have that." True shook her head laughing. "Why are you so happy? Like I'm not saying you can't be. I'm just asking."

"Well let's just say that Judas makes me happy." She shrugged. "Everything he does makes me happy and makes me feel a way. He kissed me last night, and we might've made out. He also ate me out and that tongue does some things. Oh! I can't leave out the best part. He asked me out and took me on a date at this beautiful ass restaurant. The food was good, everything was good."

True smiled clearly happy for her best friend. She deserved it especially after being with someone as horrible as Austin. Now she was in a healthy relationship with someone way mature and she knew and felt like Judas wouldn't turn his back on Kash.

"That's so good." True told Kash who was smiling ear to ear. "Where's my baby?"

"Ava? She's with my mom and dad. They said they missed her and wanted to spend some time with her. I didn't mind letting her go because I did have something I needed to do today. Also, this whole day you better not cry."

"I'm not going to."

"Good. So while you're sitting over there nothing put this one?" She threw the mask at True. However, she was confused on what she was suppose to do with it. Was she suppose to put it over her mouth or? "Oh, put it over your eyes. I didn't have a scarf or anything."

"I am not liking this."

"Trust me, you'll love it." Kash waved her best friend off. Once True put the mask over her eyes unable to see anything, Kash pulled up to the Arcade. She got out the car and went over to the side to get True out.

"If I fall I'm beating your ass." True frowned trusting her best friend to lead the way. Kash smiled ear to ear still and walked inside the place letting the people know who she was.

Kash finally took the mask off her best friends eyes and watched as True's eyes lit up. Kash was hesitant about picking the Arcade, she wasn't sure if True was going to like it or not.

"Ou, I'm gone beat you ass in basketball." True said.

"Girl, boooo." Kash dragged. "If you say so."

"I definitely whooped yo' ass." Kash laughed. They were now walking inside the rented out Nail Salon. It was hard convincing the ladies but she managed to make it work with money of course.

"Anyways." True shook her head. Kash definitely whooped her ass. 3 to 40. True was completely embarrassed especially after talking all that shit.

Kash looked at her best friend and started laughing. Overall, it was really fun. They laughed and had fun, and that's all that mattered. Kash knew her mission to make True happy was working and that made her feel really good inside.

"Hey, I'm Kash."

"I know who you are." The lady said with an attitude. Kash rolled her eyes because she didn't have the time for anyone's attitude. She was happy and she couldn't let someone's else's energy come between that. "Pedicure and Manicure?"

"Yeah."

True could feel the tension but she just let it be. Two other ladies came out with the materials and began asking them what color we wanted and design.

"My mood is ruined." Kash sucked her teeth. "I really hate people because why the fuck you gone have an attitude with me like I did something to you. You feel me?"

"Yeah, I do. You can't let someone else's energy project onto yours so easily, Kash. You have to be able to keep a barrier up, if you feel where I'm coming from."

"Is your mom having a funeral for momma Cheyenne?" Kash looked down at the lady who was taking off the previous nail color off her toes. She just wanted to ask, but she hoped this wouldn't ruin anything.

"Um, I don't know. From what it's looking like no."

"How's she?"

"My dad told me she isn't doing any better and I could understand that. It'll take her awhile."

"Your dad is in town? I thought y'all weren't on speaking terms?"

"He knocked on my door and I opened it seeing it was him. I was already crying and he was there so I just fell in his arms and began crying. It just felt like I needed him. Then he thought I already knew about grandma passing but I was crying about something else. He told me about it and I was just crying harder."

Kash decided to be quiet for the rest of the time being. Both girl's quietly watched the ladies in front do their toes.

After about an hour or two later, Kash and True were done and standing in front of the restaurant Kash picked. The two was just talking about random things, but they were mainly quiet at some point. They were just enjoying their food.

Unlike, the lady at the Nail Salon, the people here were much more respectful. They gave off positive energy and they were welcoming. They even sat down and held conversations with Kash and True.

a/n;

ok i was getting tired of 3rd pov and i was getting a writers block so im just going to end it.

the whole purpose of this chapter was for kash to get true out the house. she felt like with true being cooped up in the house while healing & grieving for a long time was unhealthy. she decided to plan a variety of things to make her happy which did work.

and i still haven't started on my 2nd book. like i have the first chapter, but its nothing but goin over copyright & the summary. i still dk if i wanna do a prologue or just write. also i have to make this extremely different. and that honestly comes with a lot of thinking.

w/c; 2280 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 26.4K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
543K 34.7K 41
After years of observation in the shadows, Judah, a notorious and well respected drug trafficker, becomes obsessed with a basketball lover, Kianna-af...
958K 57.3K 25
BOOK 1 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 �...
2.5K 86 6
Erika Benjamin never thought that one day she would return to Miramar, to the place that was once her home. Years ago, she left for Chicago in pursui...