My Guardian Angel

Autorstwa crepuscularcurse

Annabel had the perfect family. That is until a tragic accident takes her mother's life. Now, 10 years later... Więcej

My Guardian Angel
~Prologue~
~Chapter one~ California
~Chapter two~ New friends
~Chapter three~ Familiar eyes
~Chapter four~ The beach party pt. 1
~Chapter five~ The beach party pt. 2
~Chapter six~ Hurt and cold
~Chapter seven~ A bad day
~Chapter eight~The date pt. 1
~Chapter nine~ The date pt. 2
~Chapter ten~ The truth
~Chapter eleven~ Nicknames
~Chapter twelve~ Reading minds
~Chapter thirteen~ The superblaster water gun fight
~Chapter fourteen~ Tantrums and possessiveness
~Chapter sixteen~ Men do cry
~Chapter seventeen~ I'm in hell. Literally.
~Chapter eighteen~ We'll find her
~Chapter nineteen~ Warning: Heartbreak may lead to collapsing
~Chapter twenty~ Evil dwells in unexpected places
~Chapter twenty-one~ Break Free
~Chapter twenty-two~Everything's gonna be ok
~Chapter twenty-three~ Mates...Mates everywhere
~Epilogue~
Author's Note

~Chapter fifteen~ Accidents happen

6.9K 329 56
Autorstwa crepuscularcurse

•SEX SCENE ALERT• towards the end of this chapter there is a sexual scene. It won't be too bad considering I'm terrible at writing sex scenes but just thought I'd warn you anyways.

Song to the side is Flirting With Disaster by Young Beautiful In A Hurry (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~

~Angel~

When I got home, all hell broke loose. I had Caspian held against the wall and everyone else just watched in horror.

"Don't you ever tell Annabelle about my life. You hear me?" I glared at him as he struggled to get out of my grasp.

It was impossible though. I was definitely stronger. I felt a hand on my arm and I shoved whoever it was back. Big mistake.

Scream. Thud.

Suddenly, I was being thrown across the room by Cilix, who was now cradling Chapin in his arms. Shit. That was my sister I shoved. And I shoved too hard. She was crying into Cilix's shoulder. I got up from the floor and stared in regret.

"Ch-Chapin... I'm sorry..." I tried to walk towards her but Cilix stopped me.

"Come any closer, and I'll kill you." He shot daggers at me with his eyes.

"She's my sister!" I shouted back in disbelief.

"Yeah. She is. But apparently you forgot that a couple seconds ago. When you decide you're done being an asshole, then you can talk to her." He picked her up and carried her to her room.

Caspian stared at me in utter shock and Rayne and Cassius kept their mouths shut. Good choice.

"Dude... Uncalled for. Are you alright?" Jacques put a hand on my shoulder and I winced.

"I'll let you know when I know..." I whispered and ran up to my room.

I slammed my door and collapsed on the bed. What the hell is going on? I can't believe I did that. It wasn't Caspian's fault that I was too much of a coward to tell Annabel more about myself. And if I had more control of myself, I would never lay a hand on my sister. What have I done?

~Annabel~

School was as boring as ever the next day. Riz didn't come to school, and that worried me a little. I had this empty feeling in my chest. Carlos kept smirking at me and I just wanted to cry. I can't tell anyone... But I wanted to. The stress was too much for me. And I think he knew that. At lunch, I sat with Chapin, Rayne, Caspian, Cilix, Jacques, and Cassius.

Caspian had a pretty bad red mark on his neck. I found it rather weird, but I didn't question the matter. Everyone seemed a little...off today. They didn't hold their usual smirks and smiles and they didn't talk much. I decided to break the lingering silence.

"So..." I then realized that there wasn't much to say.

"Annabel? Would you like to go to the beach with us this weekend? We could all use some relaxing time." Chapin asked me while everyone agreed.

But the way they were laughing nervously and the way everyone kept exchanging glances made me realize that something was wrong. Chapin reached across the table to grab Rayne's orange, but her sleeve fell down in the process. On her arm, in the shape of a hand, was a huge bruise. I gasped. Then my eyes automatically flew to Cilix.

"Cilix. Can I talk to you for a moment?" No one touches a girl like that.

He's so dead.

"Um.. Yeah sure." He gulped and followed me as I made my way out into the empty hallway.

I slapped him clear across the face and he opened his mouth in shock.

"Don't you ever touch her again, you hear me? I could report you for abuse!" I yelled at him and he simply changed his face to a look of disbelief.

"Wait... You think I touched her like that? You think I gave her that bruise? I would never lay a hand on Chapin. If you wanna know who actually did it, how about you ask your dear mate. He knows." He spat at me before storming back into the cafeteria.

I stood there in utter shock. Did Riz really do it? But why? He seemed so gentle with me...

"Annabel!" Chapin ran out of the cafeteria and came up to me.

"Cilix didn't do it. Rizoel did. And trust me when I say it was an accident. He didn't know it was me. He was angry. Don't let it get to you." She looked sad as she put her hands on my shoulders.

"But he..." I couldn't finish the sentence.

"He needs you right now, Annabel. He's losing his mind. If you go to him, he'll tell you everything you need to know. Please." She gave me a pleading look and I sighed.

"How do I get there?" That one question made Chapin smile in relief.

"I'll drive you. Let's go."

Ten minutes later, I was walking through the door to her house. Every room was empty so I decided to check upstairs. I slowly opened his door and stepped in. He was sprawled out on the bed, with his face in the pillow. I stifled a laugh. He was absolutely adorable when he slept. Snap out of it Annabel. You need to focus on why you're here.

I crept over to the side of his bed and knelt down to stroke his face. Not even two seconds later, my hand was being held in a death grip and his eyes were wide open, staring back at me. When he saw it was me, he relaxed.

"What are you doing here? School doesn't let out for another hour and a half." He mumbled into the side of his pillow.

I took off my shoes and pushed him over so I could lay beside him. I snuggled into his side and stroked his chest. He shivered in response.

"You need me. You're a total wreck without me around. Don't you know anything about mates?" I chuckled a little and he sighed.

"Chapin sent you, didn't she?" I froze at that.

"Y-yeah..." He scrunched his face in pain and a tear threatened to spill from his eye.

"I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I would never..."

"Shhh... It's ok. She said it was an accident. I believe her." I gently stroked his cheek and wiped his tear away.

Silence filled the room after that. We simply laid there holding each other for what seemed like forever.

"I'll tell you everything. Anything you want to ask me, I'll answer. Go for it. You deserve answers." He suddenly said and I grew a little giddy.

Here I go....

"Ok. First of all, are you a fallen angel or what?" I asked.

"Yes. We're all fallen angels. I lost my parents when I was rather young so Chapin and I were assigned a Helper."

"Helpers are angels who take care of orphaned children. In this case, it was us. Even though we were angels, we were still children. Barrattiel was her name. She loved us like her own. When I was eight years old, we were all sent down to earth to live normally as a family. That includes Cassius, Caspian, Rayne, Jacques, and Cilix. They never had parents you see. They were created for a genuine purpose. To protect their mates." I widened my eyes at that.

"Sadly, they haven't found theirs. But Cilix got lucky. In fact... He might end up going back up with Chapin pretty soon. It's easier when your mate is an angel. But we have humans, you see. And there's a rule against that."

"What rule?" I whispered.

"Humans mate with humans. When they die, they turn into angels, or rot in hell. It's always been that way. But the big man changed the rules, you see. He went against what he originally made a rule. He sent us to mate with humans..." He stopped after that.

"The big man? You mean...God?"

"Yes. He's the one that sent us all here. We're all part of a prophecy. But when I asked him what he meant, he said I'd meet a girl and she would eventually change everything. That was ten years ago."

"So that girl... Is me I'm guessing." He simply nodded and looked down at me.

"But I don't get it. How did you come to exist? I thought angels didn't...do it." He chuckled.

"They don't. But my parents found a crack in the system. And voilá, Chapin and I were born. It didn't go down so well with the counsel, that's for sure."

"Counsel?" He nodded.

"Angel counsel. They make sure that we follow God's rules and what not." I nodded in understanding.

"What do you eat?..." I asked curiously.

"Umm... This." He picked up a bottle of what looked like blood from his bedside table.

I gasped. He shook his head quickly and put in back where it was.

"It's not blood. It's a special drink that I need to survive. I can't eat human food like everyone else." He pointed towards the ceiling. "He won't tell me why." I chuckled.

"I have another question. It's a little off topic." He nodded in reply and I continued.

"When you're alone, you sit there and whisper to yourself with your eyes closed. There's also a tattoo that appears down your side. And when I went to touch you one time, Chapin stopped me. She said you'd kill me if I interrupted..." He sighed through his nose.

"She's wrong. I would never hurt you. You're my mate. That's why I didn't hurt you the first time you interrupted. And the whispering... That's me talking to God. He talks to me sometimes. The tattoo is merely an effect. It's kind of like being in a spirit world. It blocks me from everything. Except you." He sighed, acting agitated and I playfully hit him.

"Hey!" I giggled.

He smiled and swooped down to kiss me. I melted into his kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss went into a full make out session. He pulled back.

"Anything else?" He whispered huskily and I nodded slowly.

"One more thing... It's kinda awkward actually." He sat up and smiled.

"Try me." His eyes lit up and I automatically regretted opening my mouth.

"Umm... If we were to...uh...*cough*.... You know..." He smirked.

"Go on..." He trailed off, clearly amused.

"Have sexual intercourse... Would I be capable of getting pregnant?" His smirk left his face and he lowered his eyes.

The blanket suddenly became quite interesting to him.

"That's one thing I didn't mention. If we have s- excuse me- make love, you can't get pregnant. You wouldn't be able to carry the child... I'm sorry... Which is why I don't understand His choice to send us down here for mating, when mating isn't possible." He shut his eyes.

I crawled over to sit on his lap and wrapped my arms around him.

"It's ok Riz. I'd rather be with you and without a child, than be with anyone else with a child. It wouldn't be the same without you." I spoke softly and he opened his eyes to gaze at me.

"Think of it this way. At least we can do it without protection. I heard it's the greatest feeling ever." I whispered in his ear and he breathed out heavily and laid me down on the bed.

"You're playing with fire..." He said lowly.

"I'm not afraid to get burned." I replied and captured his lips with mine.

His hands roamed down to the bottom of my shirt and he slowly lifted it up. I put my arms up so he could get it off. Our tongues battled for dominance and he won of course. He brushed his hands across my stomach and they made there way to my jeans. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I simply nodded and proceeded kissing him. He fiddled with my belt and in lightning speed we were practically naked on the bed. Him in only boxers and me in bra and panties. He kissed my jawline all the way down to my stomach and came back up to kiss my lips again. My hand slowly crept down to grasp the waistband of his boxers. I carefully started pulling down on them. He tensed up and groaned.

I smirked, feeling proud of myself for making him feel good without even touching him yet.

I pulled them down and gasped at the size of his shaft. It was big. Like really big. His gaze was dark as he captured my lips again. His fingers pulled at the hem of my panties and in one swift movement they were on the floor.

Damn him and his quickness.

His hand went down and he slowly slipped a finger into me. I moaned as pleasure surged through me. He smirked against my lips in content and slipped two more fingers inside. This caused me to moan again. I grasped ahold of his shaft and started stroking it with my thumb. He gave me no time to get crazy, before he pulled his hand and mine away. He settled himself between my legs and looked at me one last time.

"Do it. Make love to me, Riz." He smiled.

Then just like that, he thrusted into me. Hard. It hurt. God did it hurt. But after the intense burning, it subsided and a wave of pleasure coursed through me all the way from my head to my toes. My eyes were squeezed shut, but flew open to look at him. His eyes were pitch black. But instead of fear overcoming me, I was incredibly turned on.

"R-Riz..." I moaned.

He stopped thrusting and pulled back. Just like that, his eyes were back to normal.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" I shook my head and pulled him back into a kiss.

That was enough of an answer for him to continue what he was doing. His thrusts got harder and deeper. Each time earning a moan from me and grunts from him. After awhile, a burning sensation washed over me. It felt amazing, like I was about to explode. A few seconds later, I climaxed and he thrust one last time before letting go inside me. He collapsed beside me and pulled me to his chest.

"That...was amazing." I whispered.

"There's more where that came from, love." He mumbled into my hair.

I blushed at the nickname and smiled into his chest.

I can't wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Sorry again.... IM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME MUFFINS! D: I was stressing over this speech I was supposed to present today then I found out I don't need to do it till Monday so yea... I think I know what the rest of the story is gonna be. So I won't be struggling to write the chapters. Which means more updates! You're welcome!

Btw..... How was that sex scene? It was my first one and I honestly wasn't sure about it ._.

WORD MEANING:

Barrattiel means angel of support.

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN :D

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

400 3 33
Six teenagers will be put in different situations and try to survive. Think of it as a video game. Each time they die, they wait until the next round...
18.6K 959 38
BoyxBoy Charlie is a young boy who spent his entire life away from society. Moving into a place, filled with people and new experiences, can be quite...
117K 6.5K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
12K 884 26
*COMPLETED* Have you ever seen a ghost? A faint memory of someone you once knew but now forgotten. That's exactly what happened to Rose when she move...