Rise of the white dragon empe...

By DarrickDerleth5

this is the story of darrick the white dragon emperor along with chandler the red dragon emperor have the bes... More

episode 1: I got a girlfriend!
Episode 2: I'm done being human.
update.
Episode 3: I made a friend!
familiar vote!
Episode 4: I got a familiar!
Episode 5: I pick a fight
episode 6: train time!
darrick's peerage and harem.
episode 8: family reunion.
Episode 9: peerage time!
darrick's family.
Episode 10: kiba's gone missing.
Episode 10.2: fight kokabiel!

Episode 7: the rating game!

108 0 0
By DarrickDerleth5

Darrick, chandler, and Asia are home for the rating game tomorrow. Darrick is in his room talking to Albion in his thoughts and deciding on a plan to counter riser's healing ability.

Darrick: (thoughts) so, what do we do about the riser's healing ability?

Albion: I have a plan, but we have to give him all we've got.

Darrick: (thoughts) lay it on me.

They were having a conversation about a really good plan that's going to work. Then a blue magic circle appeared in his room and there arrived grayfia.

Grayfia: good evening, darrick, sorry if I come on such short notice.

Darrick: it's cool, grayfia. I was just talking to Albion and creating a plan for tomorrow.

Grayfia: I know that you have feeling about Belfast, the other maid.

Darrick: I do?

Grayfia: you couldn't stop staring at her. And she helped you and your friends to fight riser.

Darrick: (blushes) I know. Before you go, tell her I say "hi".

Grayfia: I will. Goodbye, darrick.

Darrick went to sleep because tomorrow is the day for battle against riser the bitch chicken.

Timeskip

Darrick and everyone was ready in the club and grayfia appeared on a magic circle.

Grayfia: is everyone ready?

Rias: we are, grayfia.

Grayfia: I'm just letting you know, that the great devil king Lucifer is watching the fight.

Rias: my brother is watching?

Grayfia: yes. Now, step in the circle and you guys will be teleported to the battlefield.

Grayfia created a magic circle and they stepped on it and got teleported to the battlefield. When they open their eyes, they're in the club room making darrick, chandler, and Asia confused.

Chandler: why are we still in the club room?

Darrick: I don't think so. Look outside.

They went to the window and looked around. They saw that the sky looks distorted like they're in a different dimension.

Darrick: we're in the different dimension, are we?

Kiba: you got that right.

Everyone saw grayfia on the screen giving a little speech.

Grayfia: greetings devils from the underworld. I am grayfia lucifage, head maid serving the house of gremory. Welcome to the rating game between the house of gremory and the house of Phoenix.

The crowd cheered and roaring on the stands

Darrick: I'm so ready to beat riser and his cocky grin.

They huddled up and started to plan for what they are going to do. While they're planning, darrick was also talking to Albion on the plan they created last night.

Darrick: (thought) so, we're going with the plan if we face that chicken reject?

Albion: yes. this will make him weak and his healing ability will reduced also our weapon will deal a lot of damage.

Darrick: (thought) glad we made it just in time.

Rias: so everyone good with the plan?

Everyone: yeah!

Rias: good. Now let's go.

Everyone head out and went to their respective places. Darrick, kiba, koneko, and Chandler went to the gym. They sees riser's three pawns, and one of his rooks.

Xuelan: we won't defeat riser!

Koneko: suck it.

Darrick: koneko, you deal with the rook. We'll deal with the others.

She nodded and went to fight with xuelan while we deal with the pawns.

Darrick: chandler, we'll give you time to boost as many as you can then finish it!

Chandler: right! Let's go, ddraig!

Ddraig: boost!

Darrick: let's go, kiba!

He nodded and ready his stance. Darrick summon his swords and engaged them straight on. Kiba fought the other pawn, Mira.

Nel: you can't beat us. It's two against one.

Darrick: how bout we find out.

They rushed towards darrick with their weapons but he blocked with my two swords and pushed them back. Darrick dashed at them with his speed that matches with kiba's speed catching them off guard. they struggled to block darrick's attacks because of his swings are strong and doing fast attacks.

Ile: he's strong!

They keep blocking until darrick saw an opening and kick Ile in her gut sending her back. He used death grip, his new move, and locked the one he kicked in chains.

Darrick: now, it's one on one. How're you doing there, chandler?

Chandler: almost there!

Ddraig: Boost!

Darrick dash at Nel and used his special move to send a energy wave.

Darrick: dragon rend wave!

He created the wave of energy at Nel, causing her to defeat.

Ddraig: boost!

Chandler: all done!

Darrick nodded and chained the remaining opponents. Chandler readies his fist and threw a punch.

Chandler: dragonic punch!!

His punch send them flying. Koneko was shock by his punch.

Koneko: nice one, Chandler.

Kiba: we should get outta here.

They went out of the gym and a red magic earpiece appeared near darrick's ear and it was rias.

Rias: are you guys all clear?

Darrick: yep, outside of the gym.

Rias: good.

Then lightning struck the gym and destroyed it.

Grayfia: lord riser's one rook and three pawns are eliminated.

Darrick: tell me not to make her angry.

They nodded and went to the next location rias told us about. Then an explosion happened sending koneko flying but Chandler caught her

Chandler: Koneko!

Koneko: I should've seen that one coming.

Darrick: you're going to be alright, koneko.

Koneko: I let everybody down. Tell rias I'm sorry.

She disappeared and left sparkles around Chandler's hands. He started to cry but kiba comforted him.

Kiba: it's ok, Chandler. She got teleported to safely and being healed.

Grayfia: lady rias's rook is eliminated.

They continued there way to the court then another explosion occurred but none of them got hurt. Then we see yubelluna floating in the air.

Yubelluna: I think, that's far as you go. Lord riser is quite busy handling with rias at the moment.

Then akeno appeared and confronted riser's queen.

Akeno: I'll handle her, you guys get to rias!

They nodded and proceeded to head towards rias's location then riser's peerage appeared in front of them.

Isabela: you can't beat us now! You're outnumbered!

Burent: surrender now, and go home. You'll never beat lord riser.

Darrick: not gonna happen! Kiba, Chandler, go and get rias! I'll handle it from here!

Chandler: are you nuts?! You'll get eliminated!

Darrick: trust me!

Chandler and kiba agree and went towards rias and Asia while fighting riser on the roof.

Darrick: where were we?

Mihae: give up, low life.

Darrick: (thoughts) ready to our new move, Albion?

Albion: ready as you are!

Then electricity covered darrick's fist and strike at the ground.

Darrick: electric dragon shockwave!!

Then he created a shockwave sending rest of riser's peerage away.

Grayfia: lord riser's one rook, one bishop, two knights, and five pawns are eliminated.

Darrick: well, that worked out great.

Then darrick heard explosion from above and saw akeno falling down, bruised and injured. He quickly went to her and caught her mid-air. They slowly descend to the ground as she disappeared from his grasp.

Grayfia: lady rias's queen is eliminated.

Yubelluna: she was strong but not enough to beat the bomb queen. (Noticed darrick) oh darrick, I haven't forgot about you tease me.

Darrick: why are you serving riser?

Grayfia: lady rias's knight is eliminated.

Yubelluna: as much as it hurts me, this game ends now.

Darrick was about to dash at her but heard a familiar voice shouting to where rias was. He flew to the air and saw a green light on the rooftop.

Ddraig: Welsh dragon over booster!

Darrick: did he just-

Albion: sacrifice apart of him to achieve a temporary balance breaker? Well, that answer is yes.

Darrick: let's head there.

Yubelluna: we're not done.

Darrick: listen, yubelluna. Just give up and if you do it, we'll go on a date.

Yubelluna was shocked by hearing this and she agreed to his idea.

Yubelluna: fine. I'll be looking forward to our date, darrick ~.

Then she disappeared in particles and ravel, riser's sister, was happy that darrick wasn't a pervert like riser.

Grayfia: lord riser's queen has forfeited.

Darrick was heading where they are. He sees rias, and Chandler bady hurt while asia was healing them.

Darrick: RISER!!!

Then riser saw an angry dragon emperor and made a cocky grin.

Riser: riser was expecting you. The red dragon emperor was to weak to fight me.

Darrick: you've mess with a wrong person today!!

Ravel: don't talk to my brother like that!

Darrick: you stay outta this! I'm here to put your brother six feet underground.

Riser: riser hopes you can give me a wonderful entertainment and when I'm done with you, I'll take all the girls of your club.

Darrick: believe me, riser. When I say I'll beat you to the ground, I'll would fuckin do it without hesitation, and one more thing.

Riser: and what's that, low class devil?

Darrick: don't mess with a dragon. Albion!

Albion: vanishing dragon: balance breaker!!!

Rias: he achieved balance breaker?

Ravel: impossible!

Darrick was covered in white and blue light as riser looked scared of he's witnessing. As the light died down, darrick was now covered in white scale mail armor as he was floating in front of them

Darrick (b.b): shall we?

Riser: you think that would scare riser? Think again!

He summon a large fireball and throw it at darrick but he stretched out his hands and roared.

Albion: maximum divide!

The fireball became smaller and hit darrick but it bounced off his armor. He grinned at him until he became weak and fell to one knee.

Riser: what's happening to me?

Darrick (b.b): that was maximum divide. Improved version of my powers. It doesn't divide your power I. Half anymore but take it as a whole and add it to my own.

Riser gritted his teeth and glared at darrick. He was about to attack again but darrick delivered a powerful punch across his face sending him to the ground. He stand back up slowly healing his wounds and his rejuvenating powers.

Darrick (b.b): what's the matter riser? Losing your touch?

Riser: riser won't let a low-class devil mock me!

He rushed at darrick and he did to riser. We fought in the skies as shockwaves can be heard everytime we clash. Riser was fast approaching with his fist covered in flames but darrick dodged it and kneed him in the gut. Darrick slammed him back to the ground and launched a barrage of dragon shots at riser. He got beaten pretty badly as his healing factor are getting a lot slower.

Riser: why can't I heal faster?!

Darrick (b.b): it's because of the maximum divide. It took a lot of power from you. Making you weak and heal slower. Now, time to end!

Then he was rushing at riser to end the fight but ravel stopped darrick.

Darrick (b.b): get out of my way, little one.

Ravel: please, that's enough, we forfeit the game! Just don't hurt my brother!

Darrick (b.b): ok, ravel. You have my word.

Then ravel and riser disappeared, grayfia announced the end of the game.

Grayfia: lord riser is eliminated, lady rias gremory wins!

Everyone in the crowd was cheering even from the battlefield.

Chandler: I can't believe it! We won!! Also, how the crap are you in your balance breaker form?!

Darrick (b.b): I unlocked it when I fought dohnaseek, ok? If you train, you'll achieve it also.

Chandler: ok!

Grayfia: darrick, sirzechs would like to speak with you.

Darrick transform back and went with grayfia. Then darrick see rias older brother, sirzechs gremory.

Sirzechs: congratulations on defeating riser.

Darrick: you're welcome. Joining on your sister to fight riser is a lot of fun.

Sirzechs: and that's not all. I here by promote you a high-class devil, darrick.

Darrick: me?

Then the ORC members was happy to hear that darrick was promoted to a high-class.

(I hope you guys enjoyed this story. Darrick will gather his own peerage in a different universe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 35 7
One tragic day the land altea falls to an enemy unknown to the hero king, sadly both the King and Queen die during the attack, but were able to send...
1.4K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
81K 770 23
Kuoh was once a peaceful town. No one knew that there were devils about and there were no signs of evil amongst anywhere... Of course, that was what...
93.6K 1.6K 18
After your escape from New York with your Uncle Alex Mercer and mother Dana Mercer. All three of you journey to Japan to pursue normal lives, well as...