Our Story

By Alora104

"Do You Believe in Past Lives?" is a story about two women, Hazel and Alora, who are unknowingly connected th... More

Alora (Alora Finley)
Syrus( Syrus Mason)
Ryan ( Ryan mason)
Girl's night
deja vu
Starry night
latte cafe
The Feel of soul touch
Iam with you
That sword is mine
confessions
Eris Phill
Clash
Jealousy
He's drunken but cute
Be with me no matter what
Sunset
He knows her
Little Alora and Ryan
Broken trust
Past life regression
To the castle
I'm here for my vengeance
The secret
Torments and pain
"What's this for? "
The past is chasing
The Sword of death
The end of Our story

Hazel (Hazel Eden)

34 3 0
By Alora104

"Ohh it's already 10, Mr.Felix  gonna kill me now. I rushed out from my apartment , get in the car and drove to my office. I'm working in an archaeological department, it had been an year and a half since I've started to working.
I reached the office. And my legs are pacing like they are on treadmill in high speed. I raced to the front and accidentally opened the door before knocking.

"What the hell is that Hazel"

"Hmm.. I'm sorry Mr. Felix"

" Get in or get out"

I walked towards the round table and sat beside Alex. I looked at all of the faces but her's is missing.

"Are you listening, Miss?? "

A rough yell came directly towards my eyes. I can see his face getting red.

"Hmm... " I nodded my head.

After the discussion we went to the spot. It was rough area covered with red soil and  a little bit of alluvial soil. I thing there could be a river too. Not so far but not in a place that could seen from here. As far as we reach we found nothing for the first day. We went back after 3 pm. I reached my room. After a shower I went out to the balcony then remembered about Alora. Her room is closed still, where is she wandering I picked up my phone and dialed her number. "The number is unavailable" _ probably in flight mode. I always doubt that why the hell  she keeps a mobile phone. I picked my car keys and went out.

It's 8.30 stll I couldn't find her . I checked all of her favorite locations the library, beach, parkside bench... Still... Yeah there is place too.

"The little red door"_ I went inside, I go through so many still don't find that dark brown eyes.
Yeah there she is blabbering with someone.

" Wh.. Wh... Whoo arreee youhhh.? Hahh.. "

"Alora"..

" Ohh...! God... Thaahhtt.. Isshhh... "

She sat down the chair like did nothing and placed her face on the table. I went near to her.

The waiter apologies to me and said that it was all her fault. I said I know that and said sorry for her.

"Aloraa... Get up! "

I grabbed her hand and tried to make her up. But failed. I put some more effort and there I lifted her up. I put her one hand around my neck and put my right hand around her waist. She is taller than me, she isn't heavier she have a beautiful lean body than me but now she is heavier because she putting all of her wait to me so I can't raise my head conveniently. I can only see  legs. I hardly walked through the crowd.

"Ahh.. " _ I bumbed into someone who is he. I can't look him. I said sorry, but didn't look at him. But I want to.

"Hmm... Need a hand" _ he asked gently but his voice pearced my heart and get into my soul. He have that rapsy yet deep voice. His voice reached my soul. I felt cold in my heart. What is happening to me.

"I said please"  Why I said yes to him. Why I need a strangers help to hold my friend why do I trust him. But he helped. We reached near my car. We made sit her inside the car. And finally I looked up at him.

Wow... His face really glittering in the night his blonde hair is that blonde I don't know but it seems blonde waving in his forhead. I freezed there. Said nothing.

"Are you alright? "

"Ahh yes.. I mean no.. Thank you. "

I smiled at him and get in the car. He still standing there I can see him through the mirror. Why is he standing there ?. Why he looking at me like that.? Why? Why is he.. He seems familiar to me.?

I looked straight to the dark like lost something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 218 22
This is a story about a husband and his ex-wife. It is about their past, present, and future. What will happen when they cross their path again? Will...
172 21 21
Would you believe that there is a world within our world? There are others who live among us but is different? This story is about the love of two pe...
342 62 33
A sweet and cute lovestory about a girl who craves freedom and a boy who was raised in difficulty.But there is another boy who has already given his...
1.9K 817 34
You live once, you die once but you don't love once. When love shows up at your door the second time, what do you do? Do you run after somebody who w...