I Wanna Fix You [Daerin]

By FriedBrain9

Hanni is completely infatuated with Haerin, a rude and cold girl who won't return her feelings. Minji is Hann... More

Her Behavior
Step-Sisters
The Commotion
Minji and Hanni
I'm Here To Visit You
Kang Family
A Note But Not An Update
Unusual Feelings
Fights and Kisses
The Sleepover (Part 1)
The Sleepover (Part 2)
Denial
Confession
Haerin's Revelation
untitled
Additional Chapter
Are We Going To Continue This?

Realized

4.9K 312 180
By FriedBrain9

Hyein glanced at Danielle next to her who was copying the explanation of math formulas in her notebook, her best friend became quieter from yesterday.

"Dani" Hyein whispered, Danielle didn't look up.
"Dani". she whispered again, Danielle just glanced at her, "Are you okay? You've been silent on me since yesterday." Hyein asked.

Danielle just smiled a little,
"I'm fine, I'm sorry." she whispered.
Hyein pursed her lips.
"What did that little devil do to you? Tell me."

Hyein was impatient with this situation, Danielle went straight home yesterday, they didn't even go to the newly opened cafe near the school. and Danielle didn't pick up her calls. And this morning her friend's eyes were puffy.

Haerin must have done something to her, her sister was also just as strange, when she came home she immediately went into her room and stayed there all day, she didn't care about Hyein who bombarded her with questions, usually the midget would answer rudely or glare at her, but not at all. And now that Haerin wasn't in class, Hyein could die of curiosity if she didn't find the answer this time!

Danielle turned to her again.
"I'm fine Hyein, you should pay attention up front, Ms. Kang just looked over here." she whispered softly.

Hyein snorted, she faced Danielle, "That little devil's actions are more important than this damn math." Danielle said nothing. "What did she do to you?" Hyein demanded.

Someone next to her handed her a marker, Hyein took it with irritation.
"Danielle, you can't just keep silent on me." Hyein continued to babble, she glanced at the marker in her hand, what was this marker for? Her brows furrowed, she then looked ahead, why was everyone looking at her??

Hyein turned around very slowly, oh God please don't..she prayed.
Ms. Kang stood next to her desk looking at her, smiled sweetly, Hyein could feel her heart playing slide into her stomach.

"Could you help me continue the formula on the whiteboard?" the teacher said, "Ms. Kang.."
"NOW Kang Hyein."

Damn it!!

Hyein stood up and stepped slowly towards the whiteboard.
She looked at the formulas, they were numerous and filled the board, she looked back, Ms. Kang was sitting on her chair looking at her, Danielle shook her head as she couldn't do anything either.

The door slid open, all the students looked over.

Haerin entered the classroom, she glanced at the teacher's desk, her brow furrowed in confusion when she saw her sister standing in front of the board.

She turned her head towards Hyein's desk, Ms. Kang was looking at her with her chin propped up, Haerin bow 90 degrees.

Haerin straightened her body again, her eyes glancing at Danielle, the girl was also looking at her, but she quickly turned her face away. Haerin looked back at Hyein who was looking at her with a pleading look, 'Help me' she said inaudibly.

"Sit in your seat Haerin." said Ms. Kang, Hyein's mouth dropped to the floor, but she didn't dare to protest. Haerin bowed again and walked towards her seat at the back.

"Sit down Hyein" Ms. Kang said afterwards, the girl immediately walked towards her. Ms. Kang stood up from Hyein's chair and patted the girl on the shoulder, "Come to the teacher's room at break time and meet me."
Hyein wanted to cry.

LUNCH BREAKS

Hyein put down her food tray in annoyance, she blew her bangs,
"Ms. Kang is scolding me in front of the juniors." she complained.
Danielle smiled a little, "I told you to pay attention in class." she said.

"Danielle, you MUST come to my house after school, you left me yesterday." Hyein put a spoonful of sundubu into her mouth, Danielle didn't answer her.

"I'll take that as a yes." Hyein said, Danielle just sighed.
"Will Haerin be at home too?" asked Danielle quietly.
"Why?"
"I can't meet her for now."

"Don't worry about that bastard, you're like this because of her. Let's just go to my room as usual, we'll order Tteokbokki and fried chicken, and we don't need to share it with her." she said.

"My mom and dad went to grandma's house in Jeonju, they will be back on Sunday. Dad left money for us but I took it all. Just let the midget starve, or let her beg her friends for food.  Oh, wait, she doesn't have any friends! Hahahahaha!" Hyein laughed evilly.

Danielle  sighed.
"Don't be like that Hyein, she's your sister."

Hyein gave Danielle a strange look.
"It's her nature, but I know she has a good heart." Danielle added.

Hyein almost spit out her sundubu soup.
She stared at Danielle with her mouth half open, "Are you crazy?" Hyein wiped her mouth with a tissue.

"You.." Hyein narrowed her eyes, "Gosh..you.."
Hyein widened her eyes, then squinted again.

"Danielle... "Hyein put down her spoon, "Danielle you know that love between angels and demons is a no no right? Especially a demon like Haerin."

Danielle turned her face away, "I don't..." she didn't continue her words and just bit her lip. Hyein gasped, "Tell me about this later, EVERYTHING, we're going to my house after school."

16:14 pm

Hyein opened the door of her house widely, she entered as her eyes wandered around, Danielle following behind.

They sat on the sofa after taking off their shoes, the doorbell rang, Hyein got up again and headed for the door, opening it.

Hanni stood in front of her, her hair disheveled, she looked like she had competed with Usain Bolt.
Hyein furrowed her brows, Hanni is supposed to come to her house tomorrow.

Hanni looked inside and passed Hyein, went inside, Danielle stood up from the sofa when she saw her best friend, the incident when she kissed Haerin yesterday flashed in her head.

Hanni rushed to her, Danielle froze, was Hanni angry? She should have thought about her best friend's feelings before reacting, Danielle regretted what she had done.

Hyein closed the door and hurried to catch up with Hanni, she was already having a headache with Minji and Haerin's feud, she couldn't accept if Danielle and Hanni were also in conflict, especially if it was because of that midget!!!

Danielle was about to open her mouth when Hanni threw her bag on the sofa and hugged her, Hyein stopped, she looked at Danielle who was just as surprised.

Hanni hugged Danielle tightly, she was crying, Danielle hugged Hanni back quietly. "Hanni, what's wrong?" Hyein rubbed Hanni's back.
Hanni mumbled while sobbing, Danielle released her hug, "What did you say?"

Hanni sat on the sofa, Hyein immediately sat next to her.

Danielle hold Hanni's hand, "I'm sorry, I should have thought of your feelings.." her eyes glazed over.

"Minji kissed me."

Danielle's eyes widened.
"She kissed you, really kissed you? I mean, kissed you on the lips?" Hyein pondered, Hanni nodded.

Hyein took her cell phone and pressed it, not long after she put it to her ear.
"What are you doing?" Danielle frowned.
"I'm calling Minji, I want to congratulate her." Danielle took Hyein's cell phone.
"Hey!"
"This is no time for jokes Hyein."
"But I'm not." Hyein pouted.

Hanni told her two best friends what happened yesterday, Danielle could see she was very flustered.

"Hanni, Minji has liked you for the past two years. Can't you feel it? She shows it so clearly." said Hyein, "She's quiet but she's different when she's with you, and she cares a lot about you, but is cold to us." Danielle added.

"What do you feel about her now?" asked Hyein, Hanni held her temple, "I don't know, I've been avoiding her since I left school yesterday."

"Then what did you feel when she kissed you?" Hyein asked excitedly, Hanni's face immediately turned red.
"Come on, you'll be relieved if you tell us how you feel." Hyein shook Hanni's shoulder, Danielle pulled her, "Hyein stop it." "What? Look, her face is red like a baboon's ass. She actually likes Minji too."

"I'm so confused, but I feel at ease when I'm with her, she's always taking care of me, make sure that I'm okay. She insists on not starting the student council meeting if I haven't arrived..."

"With someone like her you still like my demon-like stepsister." Hyein cut Hanni off while throwing her hands in the air.

Hanni was silent, she looked down, she didn't want to but her mind started to compare Minji and Haerin.
Danielle held Hanni's hand, "Give Minji a chance hanni." she smiled.

"Speaking of Haerin..." Hyein looked at Danielle intently, "Did she hurt you yesterday?" she asked.

Danielle lowered her head, "She said I interfered too much." she said quietly, Hyein snorted in annoyance.

The sound of the door opening made the three of them turn around, Haerin walked into the room, she stopped when she saw them. Her eyes immediately looked at Danielle, Hyein's face was suddenly in front of her, "What did you do to Danielle? Did you hurt her?" Hyein narrowed her eyes.

"If you hurt her..." Haerin pushed Hyein's face, "Hey!"
Haerin walked towards the stairs, she then stopped near Danielle and looked into the girl's eyes, "Does your shoulder still hurt?" she asked without expression, she then turned to face Danielle fully, "Can you forgive me?" she asked again.

Hyein and Hanni's mouths dropped open. Danielle hesitantly looked into Haerin's eyes, there was no taunting look there, she then could only nod slowly. Haerin then left them and climbed the stairs.

"That's not how you apologize, you crazy tsundere midget!!!" Hyein shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 656 9
"Do you need anything ma'am?" "Can we talk? I just want to talk" Hanni's date goes horribly wrong and meet-Minji the waitress.
15.7K 843 14
Haerin has been friends with Danielle for 5 months already but only on that bench by the pool does she start to realise her true feelings.
27.1K 1.4K 19
Danielle is a very popular and rich model that is in the need of a designer/stylist due to her firing her last. She is a hard woman to deal with also...
143K 11.5K 45
*** before you read*** this book has mention of drugs, physical abusive and abusive language that might trigger you. Kang Haerin had it all, she was...