LOVE YOURZ

By daprettiestt_nii

❝AND LIFE CAN'T BE NO FAIRYTALE, NO ONCE UPON A TIME. BUT I BE GODDAMNED IF A NIGGA DON'T BE TRYIN'.❞ ORIGINA... More

𝟎𝟎.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟕.
𝟎𝟖.
𝟎𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
𝟏𝟑.
𝟏𝟒.
𝟏𝟓.
𝟏𝟔.
𝟏𝟕.
𝟏𝟖.
𝟏𝟗.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
𝟐𝟑.
𝟐𝟒.
𝟐𝟓.
𝟐𝟔.
𝟐𝟕.
𝟐𝟖.
𝟐𝟗.
𝟑𝟎.
𝟑𝟏.
𝟑𝟐.
𝟑𝟑.
𝟑𝟒.
𝟑𝟓.
𝟑𝟔.
𝟑𝟕.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘!

𝟐𝟎.

783 43 4
By daprettiestt_nii

excuse all mistakes.

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 4:45PM

    ASHANTI WALKED INSIDE HER two story home sighing deeply that she had made it home safely. She closed the door locking all three locks before doing a tiny prayer. Once she looked up, she sucked her teeth spotting Savior sitting on her couch on his phone. She knew her mother had invited him inside and she was highly upset because Ashanti told her mother not to do that.

Ashanti sat her things down on the Kitchen Island and put her 40 inch deep wave wig into a loose ponytail. She stood in front of Savior with her arms folded right below her breast.

Savior stood up not liking the fact that Ashanti was standing over him. Once he stood up his tall figure stood over her causing for her to look up. Savior stood 6'2 to Ashanti's 5'4.

He drove to Houston because he missed his daughter. It didn't sit right with him knowing that he lost his daughter to his over possessive on purpose. He just really stingy with Ashanti all those times and just didn't like the fact he had to share. But he realized where he went wrong and was taking 100% accountability for his actions. He knew it wouldn't be easy for her to welcome him back with open arms, but it was worth the try. And for some reason he felt and knew something was wrong his baby.

"Did True block me?" He asked keeping his eyes on Ashanti's face. She was absolutely gorgeous and he wanted to look at her breast that were sitting so perfectly.

Ashanti rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't know and if she did then she had a reason to do it. You made her feel unwanted and you do not understand how bad she fell into depression again. Just know you were the cause of that."

"And I know that. I'm not here to argue with you, I just wanted to wait till you got home to let you know I was in town."

"Did you break into my home or did my mom let you inside the house?"

"Your mom let me inside the house. Don't worry I'm about to go. Like I said I just wanted to wait till you got home to let you know I was in town." Savior said tucking his phone in his pocket.

"And how did you know where I stayed?"

"You still share your location with me." He smirked unlocking the door and walking out. His intentions weren't to hold a conversation with Ashanti. He just simply wanted to let her know that he was in town. He was really about to stop at True's place and talk to his daughter.

   ASHANTI WAS MORESO WORRIED about why her mom even invited Savior inside the house anyways. She didn't understand and that's why she was making her way up the flight of stairs. She knocked waiting for an answer and when she didn't receive one, she opened the door. Ashanti seen that her mother was laying down on the bed with a book ontop of her.

She sighed deeply, going over to her. Something was off, she wasn't breathing. Ashanti felt the tears coming as she put together her index and middle finger to check her pulse. It was nothing, absolutely nothing. Ashanti found herself panicking wondering what was going on. She just talked to her mother earlier today.

All she could think about was Savior being here and now she's dead, but that couldn't be. Even though Savior did what he did, he loved momma Cheyenne dearly and would never do any harm. So, maybe momma Cheyenne had something but didn't care to discuss it with her daughter or anyone.

"Momma, please. Wake up!" Ashanti shook momma Cheyenne repeatedly. She found herself laying on her mother's chest while she cried. How was she going to tell True that her grandmother passed away? How was Ashanti going to be able to live with the fact that mom passed away? She thought everything was fine or maybe it was just her time.

Ashanti walked out the room going back downstairs before digging in her purse for her phone. She went to Savior's contact name and called him. Luckily, he answered on the first ring and immediately asked what was wrong from hearing the tone of Ashanti's voice.

"When my mom let you inside did she say anything or did she just go up to her room?" Ashanti asked watching as her tesrs dropped on her cheek and onto the floor.

"She said 'hey, Savior. Ashanti will be home in 30 minutes, but I'm going to take a nap.' What happened? Why you crying?" He asked. Savior was currently in the car driving to True's penthouse, but he wouldn't mind turning around.

"I came in her room to question her, but when I walked in something seemed off. I checked her pulse and their nothing there. If something w-was wrong she would've told me."

"It could be a possibility that she died in her sleep, Shanti. You knew if something was wrong she would've told you because she'on keep nothing from you. Especially not something like that. I'm 'bout to turn around, call 911."

"Don't turn around, just don't come back." Ashanti told him. It wasn't no hard feeling. She didn't want Savior thinking that she needed him in any type of way or form. She was capable of comforting herself.

She hung up calling 911 and telling them what happened. The whole time she cried shaking her hear. She couldn't believe this was happening. Ashanti had just talked to Cheyenne earlier around 8AM. She had seemed perfectly fine.

"God why would you take my momma?" Ashanti questioned looking up. Taking her father was one thing but taking her mother? The lady that carried her for 9 months birthed her? Cheyenne was Ashanti's best friend. They talked about everything and had an inseparable bond. This hurt really bad.

   SAVIOR KNOCKED ON TRUE'S door and waited for her to answer. He even pressed the ring doorbell. Seconds later, the door pulled open and before Savior could get the chance to say anything, True went for a hug. She began crying but he didn't know whether or not Ashanti told her or what. He kept quiet and decided to hug her back. He rubbed her back and let her know that everything was okay.

True didn't even care about everything he had done to her. She needed her dad right now. She cried into his arms letting everything out. She had been crying since Sunday. Her cycle was also on making it much worse.

"Baby girl, did you hear?" He asked her. She lifted her head up and looked at him with a questionable look. He pursed his lips and realized that she didn't know, but it was no point in hiding it. She needed to know because after all that was her grandmother and they also had a close bond. "I—uhh, your grandmother passed away today. We don't know from what but she most likely died in her sleep."

"I'm so so sorry." He told her. He walked inside the penthouse waiting for her. Once she walked inside, he closed and locked the door.

"S-she died? I just called her like two hours ago and she was fine. She was breathing perfectly fine and she seemed really really happy. So, you j-just telling me she died in her sleep? Why can't I just be happy? Why can't I just be fucking happy?! Something is always happening and it's like I'll never be okay." True cried loudly. Savior felt his heartbreak as he pulled her into a hug.

"Brazil tore me into fucking pieces literally made me fall into fucking depression. I had to recover from that. You made me feel unwanted and stated that you knew what you were doing meaning it was on purpose. You wanted for us to lose our bond s-so you can have all your time with momma. You hurt me and guess what? I fell into depression, again. Then, KJ broke up with me because he felt like— ugh! Now, grandma is gone?!"

Hearing everything made him shed a couple tears himself. He didn't want this for True. He wanted for her to be happy. He knew he was apart of not making her happy. He made her fall into depression and he'll never be able to forgive himself for it. He was being selfish at the time.

"I know I made you fall into depression and I apologize, True. I know right now isn't the time for that. The least I could do is comfort you because you need it. Matter of fact, come with me." He said and she blinked slowly. She nodded her head going up the stairs.

She grabbed her slippers, her house keys, and phone before going back downstairs. Her dad waited by the door and the both of them exited out. They got inside the car and he began making his way to Ashanti's place. He didn't care about what she thought she didn't need, but everyone needs someone at some point. He didn't trust Ashanti being by himself right now.

Once they arrived at Ashanti's place the police along with a ambulance was outside. Ashanti was crying into a person's arm. Once True had spotted her mother, she hopped out the car and made her way to her. She instantly started crying harder when her mom
wrapped her arms around her body.

Savior hugged the both of them telling them everything would be okay. Not right now, but in a couple days, weeks, months it would be. He hated this, he felt a way too, but he knew he'd have to brush it off to the side. Simply to be there for his daughter and Ashanti.

True felt absolutely horrible. She was already dealing with things and to hear her grandmother was dead adding onto everything else. If it wasn't one thing it was another and she hated it. She felt like her grandmother had a lot of time to live. She had so much more stuff to experience.

Everybody knew momma Cheyenne especially for the positive energy she carried. She was always welcoming to others and she always helped out. No matter what it was. Momma Cheyenne loved everyone dearly. If you needed her she was there and gave the best and realest advice. She didn't care if you didn't want to hear the truth, best believe you were going to hear it.

Cheyenne Alayah Harper
December 31, 1955 - October 17, 2023

HOURS LATER

True couldn't sleep for anything. She was now in her Penthouse. She had left after her mother had went to sleep. She knew she could've spent the night, but decided against it. Her dad was there so she felt like her mom would be okay. If that makes any sense. She insisted on going home though. True wanted to be alone.

Once she made it home, she cried. Of course she was going to cry continuously. Like stated, True was going through so much right now. She had took a shower for about an hour and laid in bed hoping she was going to fall asleep, but it didn't work. She needed sleep to fall upon her. She had class tomorrow.

Irritated as she could be, True called Kash. She felt being alone but that wasn't what she truly needed. She needed for someone to be there for her and comfort her. She had her dad, but felt like it would be more better for her dad to comfort her mom. It just felt right. She hoped Kash wasn't sleep. She'd hate the fact that she just woke her best friend up and possibly Ava.

Just as she was getting ready to hang up, Kash answered the phone. She giggled from Judas tickling her. Once True had heard his voice she twisted her lips to the side. Not to be a hater, but how was she suppose to want her best friend here if she was with Judas?

"Yes?" Kash asked wondering why True was calling her on mobile. That was very unlike her and since Kash was a very observant person, she immediately stopped what she was doing. Giving very much Judas. "True, love. What's wrong?"

"It's okay, I-I don't want to bother you."

"Go head, I got Ava." Judas told her. From the tone of True's voice he knew she was crying. One thing he wasn't going to stop Kash from doing was being there for her friend.

Kash smiled and put on something comfy. She kissed Judas and Ava bye before making her way to True's penthouse. She stayed on the phone with her the whole time allowing for her to tell her everything. She really hated this for True because she was just going through a breakup with KJ and now this. But all she could tell True was that, momma Cheyenne was in a better place.

Somehow, Kash managed to think about her grandpa. This was how she was going to feel and she didn't want that. She knew she was going to have to prepare herself for it ahead of time. Even though it was still going to hurt regardless.

Kash made it to the penthouse. She figured True didn't even eat anything since she knew her so well. She looked in the pantry not seeing a damn thing but noodles, bread, and oatmeal. Kash picked up the Creamy Chicken Noodles and did what she needed to do before putting them in the microwave for 6 minutes and 30 seconds.

best time to put them on fr.

In the meantime, she went upstairs and hugged True. She let her know that it was going to be okay because eventually it was going to be. She went to get the noodles making sure to put mustard in them. At first when True told her about the weird combo, she judged it, but once she tried it she liked it.

"Eat." Kash demanded. She grabbed the remote off the dresser and put it on Netflix. She had no idea what the two of them were going to watch, but settled on On My Block. "Eat, True."

True began putting the noodles on the fork and blew it since it was steamy hot. When she felt like it was okay to put it in her mouth, she did.

For the rest of the night, Kash and True stayed up watching On My Block. Either laughing or just putting their opinion on the show. This is what they normally did. True was able to go to sleep which was good. Kash stayed with her, she didn't want to leave and if she had to bring Ava here so they could spend the night for the rest of the tike being then oh well. She didn't care. She wanted to be there for her best friend. She couldn't just not be there.

Even though Kash knew her for two almost three months, she found herself caring deeply for True. Even loving her. She loved her bestfriend wholeheartedly.

a/n;

well... this chapter was honestly sad.

thoughts on this chapter?

savior coming to houston?

thoughts on kash?

w/c; 2565 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.6K 88
Welcome to Love For One Color where an oddly colored red-haired individual named, Red Travis, just escaped his controversial past back from his old h...
449K 20.5K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...
522K 26.4K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
26.3K 921 37
"On my worst days I'll still choose you".......