Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Ten...

By thedoctorgonepale

In a crazy bizarre world where some people possess the ability to call upon spiritual beings with great power... More

(Prologue): Bizzare Awakening
No Cutting Class!!
Rocking Rockets
Jojo Vs Authority
Mirror, Mirror
Smell The LEMONS!
Taste The LEMONS
Under The Trees Branches
Kid Gloves
School House Rocking
Livin' La Vida
Jojo Where Are You?
Pick A Fight With Destiny
Pick A Fight With Destiny: Act 2
Pick A Fight With Destiny: Act 3
Pick A Fight With Destiny: Act 4

Jojo Where Are You?: Act 2

203 11 18
By thedoctorgonepale

(BZZZZZT)

On instinct, Makoto and Apollo leaped aside to avoid "Fall Out Boy's" nuclear rays.

Apollo went airborne as Makoto ran towards a tree for cover with 7NA numbers 1-3, the other four being away in search of Jojo.

Alex: If I wanted, I could fry you two-

Alex:(smirks)... What am I saying? "If"? Haha! There is no IF!

Alex: I AIN'T IN THE BLOODY MOOD FOR HOLDING BACK!

Alex: "FALL OUT BOY"! MICROWAVE THIS SHITHOLE!!

Fall Out Boy: HMMMMMM....!!

Apollo/Makoto:?!

7NA 1: Something is definitely coming! Prepare yourself, ma'am!!

(BRACOOOOOOOOOMMM)

"Fall Out Boy" exploded, transforming into a micro sun of microwave energy.

Both Apollo and Makoto were bombarded by a stinging heat.

Alex: With the size of the school... I say everyone has roughly five minutes before they die!

Apollo: Ugh! You'd kill everyone to get to Jojo?!

Alex: Jojo or Angel. Whichever one dies first.

Makoto: Congratulations! You're as smart as a 7-year-old Jojo!

Makoto: Speaking of... Any luck?

7NA 2: The others are still looking...

Makoto: Ugh... He's so going to get it when I see him again...

(Meanwhile...)

Jojo:?

Jojo: What's with this sudden heat...

Lorenzo: Ignore it for a few more minutes. I'm almost done with you.

Jojo:... Enough theory! I need a break from your bark.

Jojo: It's time to put what I know into practice!

Lorenzo: Don't be brash! If you have even the slightest doubt or do the slightest mistake, you'll get yourself killed!

Jojo: I have no doubt.

Lorenzo:(glares) Are you still this childish as an adult?

Jojo: Hmph. If that's what you think... Then you're underestimating me.

He pulls a lemon off of Lorenzo.

Jojo:(smirks) Watch me prove you wrong.

(Opening Theme)

In the corridor of the dorm houses, Coco was held hostage by Angel, with Nany sprayed up with confidence to defy the new head of the student council.

All three felt the sudden heat coming through the walls.

Angel:(mind) That idiot, what's he up to? Knew I should have just eaten him-

(Poof)

In her distracted state, Nany managed to spray Angel with "Plastic Love" which gave the council head feel as if she was on fire.

Angel:!?!

This gave Coco a chance to escape Angel's clutches. Nany grabbed Coco's hand and dragged her away from the scene.

Angel: Little...hehe...

La Vida Loca: MUDA, MUDA, MUDA!

Coco and Nany ran as fast as they could, for as it stood, they had a massive power gap between them and Angel.

Coco: Why did you help me?

Nany: Coco, I don't want to have sex with you, I still like you as a buddy!

Nany: And I don't wanna lose a buddy!

Angel: How sweet, I almost have diabetes from that.

Nany/Coco:?!

In a cheetah-like form, Angel caught up to the duo.

Angel: A little pain won't stop me!

La Vida Loca; MUDA, MUDA!

Shapeshifting back into a humanoid form, Angel slid ahead of the two girls.

Angel: Now, now... I only want Jojo, you two are of little-

Nany: HYIA!!

(SWOOOSH)

(CRASH)

Swinging high, Nany kicked Angel in the head with such force that her head was buried into the wall.

Coco: HOLY SHIIIT!?

Nany: Uhh...

Coco: How the hell did you do that?!

Nany: I... I-I'm not sure... This body... It's just that strong...

She might not realize it, but the body she possesses was thanks to her new ability which aged her body to a point it could truly defend herself, which happened to be college age.

Nany: Let's go!

She drags Coco out of the dorms where they were immediately bombarded by the microwave heat of "Fall Out Boy".

Coco/Nany: GYAAA!?

(Poof, poof)

Nany used her Stand to numb the pain.

Makoto: OVER HERE!

Behind a burning tree, Makoto beckoned the two girls over to her. Without question, they approached her.

Coco: What is this?!

Makoto: Your buddy!

Coco:(peeks out behind the tree) Alex...?

Makoto: He's lost a few screws... He took a page from toddler Jojo, and is trying to kill us all!

Coco: Is that a little sun? Tch, it's getting hotter and hotter.

Makoto: It's not a sun. The heat it produces, the way it hits us, the color and size.

Makoto: It's microwaving us.

Makoto: Since everything we see is a Stand that means the sky isn't a sky but a roof.

Makoto: We're literally in a giant microwave. And we don't have long until this is lethal!

Makoto: Jojo really pissed these guys off...

Nany: We just escaped another council member after Jojo...

Coco: Where even is he?

Makoto: Who knows... My Stand hasn't found him anywhere...

Makoto: It's all they can do right now... Our only hope is Apollo and the power his Stand has...

The two leaned out from behind the tree, finding Apollo flying quite fast around, the sun-like, ball of radiation.

His goal was to punch it away, seeing as it was still technically a Stand it physically should be possible. Apollo's issue was Alex's new arm.

It was the arm of "Around The World", giving him the ability to stop Apollo's advances.

Every time Apollo attempted to strike the ball, he would be forced to punch too early, completely altering his course.

The power of "Around The World" was revealed, but no one had a counter to it.

Nany: What's the plan?

Makoto: I've recalled my Stand, once they're all here, I'll attempt to surround him-

(SLAM)

Angel burst through the doors of the dorm house.

Angel: Where is she- Alex what the hell?!

Alex: YOU WANTED JOJO DEAD, I'M DOING IT!

Angel: And trying to kill me too...(sigh)... Knew I should have just fried you.

Alex: What, are you saying you're weaker than me?

Angel: Adorable... You think you can manipulate me?

Alex: Think what you want while you can! Soon, everyone is going to have mush for brains!

Alex: Unless Jojo dies! So where are you JOJO-

(BAM)

A lemon struck Alex in the cheek, teeth flew out of his mouth, and a crack was heard from his jaw dislocating.

The lemon bounced back into the hand of the man of the hour.

Jojo.

Jojo: Hmph.

Apollo/Makoto/Nany: JOJO!

Angel:(smirks) Jojo...

Jojo:...

Jojo: I'll be with you in a minute.

(Jojo theme)

Rushing under the ball of radiation, Jojo threw the lemon and began performing a spectacular break dance technique to spin around.

The lemon began orbiting the ball of radiation, causing it to be funneled down to Jojo, whose spinning dance ripped apart the radiation ball like a blender.

Alex felt his bones bend as a result.

Alex:(mind) What kind of bullshit Stand power is this?! He's destroying my radiation-

(CRUNCH)

His neck was snapped as a result of Jojo's breakdancing skills.

Jojo: Hmph.

Catching the lemon he threw, Jojo looked over Alex who still had the arm of "Around The World".

Angel:(flicks hair aside) Jojo~

Angel: You're a threat to my queen-dom. I cannot have you destroying it.

Angel: Once I kill you, no one will be able to stand against me!

La Vida Loca: MUDA, MUDA!

With her Stand, Angel remolded her body to have several bone blades, along with a gray tint to her skin from the iron in her blood she used to make herself tougher.

Angel: It. Is. USELESS!!

Angel: WORTHLESS! FUTILE! FRUITLESS! AND HOPLESS!!!

Angel: No matter what you do, you can never hope to defeat me when I can simply undo any damage!

Jojo:.....(smirks)

Angel: What's so funny...?

Jojo: Oh... Let's see... You're outnumbered, outmatched, and out of your freaking mind!

Jojo: But fine, I won't let the others interfere. That only one of the three crossed from the list...

Jojo: Listen, I get it, you think you know all my tricks... You even have what I believe is my Sub-Stand on you for better or worse.

Jojo: I'll just tell you this...

Jojo: This body... I can feel it.

Angel:?

Jojo: This body has the muscle memory of some pretty rad stuff.

Jojo: Even within "Tenacious D"..... I can feel the potential that I now know was lost!

Jojo: No longer a child nor a teen... As an adult, my soul and heart are aligned with one goal!

Jojo: You wish to be queen? Then let's put on a play! A modern rendition of the french revolution!

Jojo: You play the Queen, I'll play the guillotine...

Angel: JOJOOOO!!

With malice in her eyes, Angel became a demon that lunged toward Jojo with her Stand.

Angel:(mind) With one punch I'll make you one with the pavement!!

La Vida Loca: MUD-

Tenacious D: SKADOOOOOOSH!!

Jojo's Stand thrusted his palm forward. Then, as "La Vida Loca" threw her punch, her hand met an invisible wall of vibration.

"La Vida Loca's" hand went through the vibration wall, but not without a cost. Angel's hand was crunched flat as if being put under a hydraulic press from multiple angles.

Angel:!?!

Jojo: Come on! Take another step!

Jojo: Our "intimate" scene is about to begin...

Angel:(smirks) Why don't you come close to me...?

Jojo: Ah, a masochist are we?

Whilst casually tossing his lemon, Jojo confidently approached Angel.

Apollo:(mind) It's clear in their expressions... They both believe they have the upper hand, but which one truly does...?

Makoto:(mind) Her Stand was the one to change her form, what's stopping her Stand from doing the same to Jojo?

Coco: Why are we just sitting and waiting, we should all attack!

Nany: Jojo wouldn't let us... Besides, I don't believe he needs help.

Jojo:(smirks)

Angel:(smirks) My eyes are up here.

Jojo: I know...

He grabs her left breast.

Everyone:?!

Jojo: But what I want is here.

(RIIIIIIP)

Ripping the cloth off her left bosom, Jojo reveals it to the world.

Jojo:(smirks) Hello.

He stares down at the cloth in his hand that had "The Pick Of Destiny".

Angel: Tehehe.... You fell for it, YOU FOOL!

(Battle Theme)

Jojo flips the "Pick Of Destiny" like a coin, as Angel's left breast began firing bone shards from her meal like a Gatling gun at Jojo.

Makoto: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Putting the teachings of "Spin" to use, Jojo tosses the lemon he held toward the projectiles.

The lemon ricocheted the projectiles into each other, giving Jojo an opening to create some space.

Jojo: You know... You remind me of a movie.

La Vida Loca: MUDA MUDA MUDA!

Angel shapeshifted her arms into crocodile mouths and her legs into a large grasshopper legs to launch herself toward Jojo.

Jojo: Specifically, the monster...

Angel: HYYYAAAAA!!

Jojo: They killed it with fire... LET'S SEE IF YOU SHARE THAT IN COMMON!!

Ducking under Angel as she flew towards him, Jojo placed his hand on her left breast again, not on purpose this time.

He twisted his hand with "Tenacious D". Jojo's hand simultaneously slid down her body since she was still flying forward.

Angel: YES! GET AS MANY TOUCHES AS YOU CAN, BEFORE YOU DIE!!

La Vida Loca: MUDAAA!

Angel used her body to make Jojo's hand sink into her skin, using him to stop her momentum, as well as leave Jojo's hand in a peculiar place.

Angel: No escaping now-

Jojo, holding his arm up so Angel hung right in front of his foot, kicked her in the face.

Angel: It's useless!

(THUMB)

She was dropped to the ground.

Angel: Huh? How did I fall-

Looking down at her lower body, she found it melting.

Angel:?!

Jojo: You used your Stand to get rid of your pain receptors or something, right?

Jojo: Well I used my Stand to change the state of matter of your body.

Angel: WHAT?!

Jojo: Did you flunk science? Heat is simply the vibrations of molecules.

Jojo: And if there is something that "Tenacious D" does best anything...it's make things vibrate.

Jojo: I told you, this body knows exactly how to use "Tenacious D".

Jojo: I'd Tell you the specifics, but my memories are gone.

The points of contact Jojo made with Angel's body began evaporating.

Angel:.....

Angel: This isn't over! I still have an ace!

Her crocodile mouth arm splits completely open to reveal the silver hand of "Around The World".

Jojo:?!

Recognizing it, Jojo leaps back as it leaps after him for an attack. "Tenacious D" blocks it, yet Jojo is still sent sliding.

Angel:(mind) With this distance, I can easily fix my body with my Stand!

Jojo:(mind) And here I was, going to end my come back by catching the pick I flipped like a-

Jojo:?

He immediately looked up confusing everyone.

Apollo:(looks up) What...

Makoto:(looks up) Is...

Coco/Nany:(looks up) He...

Angel: You should be staring at the prettiest thing around, not tbe sky...

Angel:(smirks) Are you trying to make me jealous-

She looks up in the air to see the "Pick Of Destiny" floating, menacingly.

Pick Of Destiny:.........

Jojo... "Pick of Destiny"! To me!

It turns to Jojo, then looks away as if scoffing at him.

Jojo:(mind) The hell?! My own Sub-Stand?!

Jojo:(mind) A person not able to control their Stand means they don't have enough fighting spirit...

Jojo:(mind) "Tenacious D" is completely under my control... So what does that mean for it...?

(ZOOOOP)

It flew directly toward Angel, harmlessly piercing into her body where it stayed.

Everyone:?!?

Angel:... Fufufu... Jojo, if you wanted to be in me, all you had to do was let me kill you after~.

Jojo: Sorry, that wasn't me. I don't go for girls who clearly use their Stand's to look pretty.

Angel: Jojo... I now have THREE STANDS ON MY SIDE! YOUR ATTEMPTS TO DEFEAT ME ARE USELESS!!

Jojo: You don't even know what two of them do!

Apollo: Jojo! I think its time we join the fight!

Makoto: I'm sick of watching this!

Jojo: Okay, okay! Calm down! I'll end this with my next attack.

Jojo: If it fails, we'll all dogpile her!

Jojo: So... Miss "I have three Stands". What are you going to do now?

Tenacious D: SKAAAA!!

Jojo: I'm just dying to know...

Angel: I'm going to get close to you...

She begins walking towards Jojo.

Jojo: Go on, come as close as you like.

Angel: I think I'm going to cut you into itty bitty pieces.

She transforms her hand into a sharp blade.

Jojo: Go on, make the sharpest of objects.

Angel:(smirks)

With her grasshopper legs, she leaped towards Jojo, with "La Vida Loca" and the arm of "Around the World" ready to grab Jojo.

Jojo: It's useless.

With his dog tags between his fingers, Jojo blocked and sliced through Angel's blade by making the tags vibrate in such a way they act like a vibrating blade.

Angel:?!

Her immediate reaction to this was to transform with her Stand, but it was too little too late at this range.

Jojo: This is the part where you get executed... "Queen".

"Tenacious D" let out a bombardment of punches.

Tenacious D: SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA!!!

Tenacious D: SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKASKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKASKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA SKA!!!

Tenacious D: SKADOOOOOOSH!!!

Angel was launched into the sky where she hit the skybox of "Yes".

Jojo: IT ISN'T THE END JUST YET!

Jojo: "MASTER EXPLODER"!!!!

Pillars of thrust pressed Angel against the skybox, denting it.

Jojo: Enjoy the heavenly view before going to hell.

(SPLAT)

(BRZZZZZZZTTTTT)

Jojo:?!?

Just as Angel was crushed to death, "Pick Of Destiny's" ability activated.

Time itself seemingly rewound but only for the people around. Jojo was the exception.

Not only did he see Angel rewind through their fight, but also he saw silhouettes of a slightly different battle.

(ZZZZZOUUUUTTTT)

Angel was now exactly where she was before Jojo tore the "Pick Of Destiny" from her dress.

Angel:....

Makoto: What the hell just happened?!

Apollo: Did she teleport?

Angel: Fufufu... Jojo, I told you it was useless!

Angel: And to think, YOUR OWN STAND WOULD SPELL YOUR DE-

(SPLAT)

She exploded into a splash of gore right in Jojo's face, with only "The Pick Of Destiny" and her arrowhead remaining where she stood.

Jojo:(wide-eyed).....

Pick of Destiny:.....(floats away)

Yes:(MUNCH)²

The corpses of Alex and Angel are consumed by "Yes" who retrieved the arrowheads.

Night then fell, marking a true end of the day and leaving only nine left till Punk's threat would come true.

Jojo:.... I miss just being able to make things rumble...

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(Ending theme)

Stand Bios:

Name: "Around The World"

Appearance: Humanoid?

Stats:

Destructive Power: A

Speed: A+

Range: C-

Stamina: A

Precision: B

Potential: D

Ability: "Around The World" can force opponents within its range to repeat actions or repeat effects.

The way it does this is through the force known as Fate.

Though the user can only make a person repeat a cause or effect from what they've seen if given the ability to see into the past and future could allow the user to make an opponent do any movement they are destined to.

Perhaps even their deaths.

It needs only to touch, or create a gust from a swing to touch an opponent to use its ability.

It can only affect one person at a time.

Name: "Pick Of Destiny"

Appearance:

Stats:

Destructive Power: D

Speed: D

Range: A

Stamina: D

Precision: D

Potential: A

Ability:

Whoever is in contact with "The Pick Of Destiny" will defy destiny.

It would be like defying gravity.

If destined to die, they could overcome it if in contact with this Sub-Stand. However, it works both ways.

If someone was destined to live, the "Pick Of Destiny" would stop that from happening.

Whoever holds has no threat or protection from Fate.

But if the holder dies with the pick, or loses it, in which case it embeds itself into the last holder without giving them the immunity to Fate until they die...

The Pick will rewind time to either when they gained or lost the pick.

Everyone but the user is affected by the rewind.

The holder, however, will take the damage of their Destined death and the death of when they held the Pick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 56 10
This book is dedicated to the people who are in love with the characters of the game. I admit that I, myself, have some fictional crushes on some of...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.3M 52.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...