πŸ”ž HIS OBSESSION πŸ”ž (Craving...

By Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... More

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 32&33

1.8K 123 3
By Payu_Rain20

                             ★★★★★

During the drive to the airport, Jimin kept staring outside the window, his mind very faraway.

His mind went to his Mom's words last night and he felt that somehow she was right.

During his highschool and college days, he rarely kept friends. Once his class is over, he leaves the school to meet up with his part-time jobs. He's never dated before, he doesn't even have the time for guys, he's not ready for heartbreak or shits like that.

And now, he found his heart beating for his Boss ever since the night he went for dinner.

Or was it before? He didn't even know.

"Are you okay, Mister?" V's voice broke him out of his thoughts.

He took his eyes from the window to look at him.

"Yes, I am" he forced a smile.

"You kind of seem special to the Boss, are you sure you're only his secretary?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

V chuckled.

"I'm sorry, it looks like I'm intruding into your private life. Pardon me for that" he muttered.

Jimin sighs. He wasn't even in the mood for any conversation.

How was this trip gonna look like? With his Boss who wouldn't stop fluttering his heart?

After a long drive, they finally arrived at the airport.

Jimin alighted from the car and V did too. He helped him with his luggages and they walked to the spot where Jungkook was waiting for them.

On sighting him, Jimin's heart skipped a thousand times. He was looking so hot that he momentarily forgot how to breathe.

Was he always looking hot or did he just notice it now?

"We're here" V announced when they got to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and glanced at Jimin who seemed to be nervous.

He was looking beautiful as always but there was something odd about him, his hair was packed in a ponytail.

He frowned. Didn't he tell him to always let it down?

"Good morning, sir Jeon" Jimin greeted.

Jungkook ignored him and faced V.

"Get the luggages into the jet. We're leaving now" he said before walking away.

Jimin bit his lips and followed him behind.

V and the other bodyguards followed them with some carrying Jungkook' traveling bag.

"Wow!" Jimin exclaimed, staring at the jet in front of him.

"What are you doing? Come in" Jungkook said to him. That was the only word he has said to him since he arrived.

He arrived and they both entered the jet. It's a private jet.

"What about your guards?" Jimin asked when he noticed his bodyguards were not with them.

"They'll take another plane" Jungkook simply said.

"What a waste of money" Jimin mumbled but Jungkook clearly heard him.

"Welcome, Mr. Jeon" a female attendant greeted them.

Two attendants carried their bags to the cabin, while Jungkook and Jimin were led to a chair. They were facing each other directly, a table was between them.

"Would you like to take something sir?" The attendant asked.

"Wine will be okay," Jungkook said.

"No problem. And you, Sir?"

"I'm fine, thank you" Jimin shook his head with a smile.

The attendant disappeared and returned with a bottle of wine and a glass cup. She poured the wine into the glass and left them.

Jungkook took the cup and sipped the wine slowly. Jimin was quiet throughout, clutching the flask with his tightly.

He didn't even know how to tell him when it was clear that he's busy avoiding him.

Jungkook stared at the flask in his hand before looking at him.

"Did you bring your food along?" He asked.

Jimin placed the flask on the table and pushed it towards him.

"My Mom asked me to give this to you as a token of appreciation" he said.

Jungkook stared at him.

"Thank you for your help sir, but I'd like it if you don't interfere in my family affairs anymore" he said.

"I don't know how you found out about the debt, but please stop prying into our lives anymore"

Jungkook chuckled.

"You really love making me angry with your words, don't you?" He asked.

Jimin scoffed.

"I should be the one angry here, not you, Mister," he glared.

"Firstly, you kissed me without my permission and I found you kissing another woman right on your laps!" He half yells.

"And then, you started avoiding me. You even went to the club with your friend! You don't even care about my feelings!" He shouted.

Jungkook smiled.

"I thought you don't care about what I do with my life" he raised his brow.

Jimin went silent. What's wrong with him?

"Since you don't care, I don't see a reason why my going to the club bothers you" he said.

He glanced at the flask.

"I'll accept this all because of your Mom, and you don't tell me what to do, Mr. Park. I chose who I want to help" he said.

"They're my parents!" Jimin shot.

"More reason I'd love doing more than that for them" he said.

Jimin groaned. Why was he doing this to him?

He's hurting him with his words and actions.

****

JAY PARK'S MANSION***

"Jay, what's going on? You haven't been yourself since yesterday" Hwasa said immediately Jay returned from the bathroom.

"Damn that Jungkook guy," Jay muttered.

"Jungkook? What did he do?" She asked.

"He f**king took my investors away from me" he fumed.

"What?"

"There's no other choice but to attend the Gala in Italy tonight" he said.

"I thought you rejected that" Hwasa said confusingly.

"Well, I'm gonna accept that now. I need to get my investors back" Jay said.

"Get your things ready, Hwasa. We'll be leaving for Italy before noon. I'll get our flight ready" Jay said.

He faced the mirror, clenching his jaw real hard.

Jungkook is really stepping on his tail and he would never allow him anymore.

Tonight, he's gonna get all his investors back.

****

"Sir, please put on your seatbelt. The plane will be landing soon" the attendant said to Jungkook.

Jimin opened his eyes and yawned softly, he slept off when he couldn't take the silence between them anymore.

"So soon?" He mumbled.

He glanced at Jungkook who was busy pressing his laptop with deep concentration.

He sighs. He wondered how the trip was gonna end when things were like this between them.

"Put on your seatbelt" Jungkook said without staring at him.

He did as he said.

Soon, the plane landed. They alighted from the plane and were led to a car. There, Jungkook' bodyguards were already waiting for them.

"Whoa! They got here pretty fast" he smiled.

"Welcome, Boss" V greeted.

"Drive us to the hotel" Jungkook ordered. He owned a hotel in Italy.

"Yes, Boss"

Jungkook opened the car door for Jimin, he smiled before entering. He entered and sat beside him and the car drove out of the airport.

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"Are you talking to me?" Jimin asked, pointing at his chest.

"Obviously. Did you see anyone here?" He asked.

"Well, I'm not hungry" he rolled his eyes.

"Fine," he shrugged.

"Fine? Just fine?" His eyes went wide while staring at him.

"I hate you," he said to himself.

He folds his arms across his chest sulkily.

Jungkook chuckled as he stared at him. Well, his games seem to be going the way he planned.

****

They arrived at the hotel and Jimin marveled at the luxurious building. With Jungkook around, he's been visiting a lot of beautiful places.

They entered the hotel and the receptionist smiled when she sighted her Boss.

"Good afternoon sir, it's been a long time since you visited here," she said.

Jungkook nodded.

"The key to my suite" he simply said.

She handed it to him and he gave it to V. V left with some of the men who carried their bags to the suite.

"Let's go," Jungkook said to Jimib. They left and the receptionist wondered who Jimin was.

"Is he his boyfriend?" She asked as her heart pricked with jealousy.

****

They arrived at the suite and the bodyguards left them alone.

Jimin looked around the room in astonishment. This was like heaven!

"Stay in here, I'll be back soon" Jungkook said and went out of the room.

Jimin walked around the suite and he smiled. This was really beautiful.

His eyes caught the pool and the sudden urge to dive into it overwhelmed him.

He was a good swimmer and it has been long since he swam.

He took his eyes away but it kept betraying him as he kept staring at the pool.

"Just a little, let me swim a little," he muttered.

He didn't bother bringing a bikini along since they were on a business trip. So, he simply took off his clothes.

He puts on a singlet and a boxer short before making his way to the pool.

He dipped his leg in the pool and he moaned out. The water was so cool, he couldn't even resist jumping into the pool.

He dived into the pool and he swam forth and back, enjoying the coolness of the water.

"This feels so good," he moaned.

****

Jungkook returned to the suite and he creased his brow when Jimin was nowhere to be found in the room.

"Where's he?" He searched everywhere but there was no glimpse of him.

"F**k! I clearly told him not to go anywhere" he mumbled.

He went outside to talk with one of his business associates, he'll be attending a gala tonight and that was the main reason why he came to Italy.

And each business man was to come with someone, be it a man or a woman, he didn't know how to tell Jimin so he lied that he was meeting with a business man.

He was about to leave the room in search of him when he saw a figure in the pool.

Who dares enter his suite without his permission?? He moved closer and he was surprised to find Jimin in the pool.

****

Jimin was still swimming in the pool when he saw Jungkook walking towards him.

His eyes widened, he was only in his singlet!

"You really love disobeying me, huh?" He smirked.

"Leave" Jimin said.

Jungkook smiled. He removed his jacket and jumped into the pool.

Jimin's eyes widened as he swam towards him.

"Why? This is my pool so why should I leave?" He asked.

Jimin tried to move back but he stopped him by placing his hand on his waist.

His hand went to his hair and he removed the band that was holding it. His hair fell loose into the water, giving him the seductive look.

"I told you to always let it down," he muttered, staring at his wet lips.

He planned on ignoring him but he couldn't. He missed talking to him, he missed teasing him and all that.

He carried him and he yelped loudly. He winked before swimming to the edge of the pool.

He made him sit on the block and he stood between his legs.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"I didn't go to the club last night with Jin, I couldn't. I was only pranking you" he muttered.

Jimin felt relieved with that. He almost died thinking he went to the club.

His eyes went to his chest, his hard n**ples, showing through the singlet.

"I should be the only one seeing you this way" he whispered.

Jimin's heart was already beating fast. He couldn't even do a thing but to watch him, he didn't even have control of himself at that moment.

"Jimin" he whispered.

"Hmmm"

He pulled his head closer to him before crashing his lips on Jimin's. The feeling when he kissed him was really great that he badly wished to experience it again.

Jimin responded to the kiss hungrily, that it even surprised him.

It was at that moment that Jimin realized how much he missed him, he really missed talking to him.

What was this feeling?

Jungkook caressed his body as the kiss went deeper. He shoved his tongue into his mouth, exploring every corner of his juicy lips.

Slowly, he parted his lips from hus staring into his eyes with love and affection.

"Be my man... For tonight" he whispered.

He smashed his lips on his again, this time kissing him very hard and deep.

He kissed him way down to his neck, then to his neck before his lips captured a n**ple through his singlet.

He was sucking him through his singlet.

"Jungkook" Jimin moaned softly as a new feeling overwhelmed him.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.2K 100
Jeon Jungkook, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Park jimin, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by their fathers, joinin...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
52.2K 1K 21
jimin was a nerd yet cute and sexy at the same time a.k.a jibooty everyone at school keep bullying him one time he got bumped with 6 hot school boy...
517K 10.3K 27
Our young demigods are about to face a horror only known to some of their kind. Highschool. Th...