πŸ”ž HIS OBSESSION πŸ”ž (Craving...

By Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... More

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 30&31

1.8K 122 10
By Payu_Rain20

                             ★★★★★

Jungkook stared at the lady on the floor in nothing but deep hatred. The fact that Jimin saw them in that position was enough to drive him crazy.

"How dare you?!" He growled.

The lady stood up and rubbed her b**t.

"Why did you push me that way? I almost broke my bone" she pouts.

"Get out of my office before I do something stupid!" Jungkook yelled.

"Why are you suddenly acting this way? Is it because of the ugly guy who came in just now?"

Jungkook was already in front of her before she could even breath, his hand was on her neck, pressing it hard.

"Don't you ever address Jimin that way again. You're the ugly one here, a wide h*le" he said, his eyes blazing with anger.

The lady's eyes widened.

Jungkook pushed her to the floor roughly.

"Now, out of my office. Your p**sy stinks that it makes me wanna puke"

"You devil!"

"Now!"

She rushed out of the office in anger.

Jungkook rubbed his hair in frustration. How was he gonna explain himself to Jimin now?

"F**k!" He mumbled.

He quickly rushed out of his office and went to Jimin's table, but it was empty. He's nowhere to be found.

He looked around but still, there was no sign of him.

"Where's he?" He asked himself.

He roughed his hair angrily. Not when things were already getting better between them, this had to happen??

He turned and went back to his office.

****

Jimin returned to his desk looking gloomy, his heart was aching badly, it was as though a knife was pierced deeply into his heart.

He sat down on his chair and the scene of Jungkook and the lady sitting on his laps kissing each other filled his head.

He bit his lips hard.

"How dare he after kissing me last night" he mumbled.

His phone rang and his heart skipped a beat when he saw Jungkook calling him.

But then, remembering he kissed another lady today made him angry.

He picked the call.

"Come to my office now," Jungkook said.

"I'm..." The call was already disconnected.

He scoffed before going to his office.

Immediately he stepped into his office, a pair of hands dragged him and he suddenly got pinned to the wall.

Jungkook held his two hands against the wall and he stared into his eyes with his heart almost ripping out of his chest.

"What are you doing?" He asked, looking away. His eyes really have a way of melting him and the best he could do was to avoid it.

"It was a misunderstanding," Jungkook said.

"Trust me, I didn't mean to kiss her, she was the one who did it," he said.

"Why are you telling me this?" He asked.

"Because it looks like you misunderstood us"

"I didn't," he said, avoiding his gaze.

"You did, Jimin. And I'm sorry about that" he muttered.

"Why are you explaining yourself to me? Not like I'm your boyfriend after all" he mumbled.

"You can do whatever you like, sir Jeon. It's your life so it has nothing to do with me, but don't ever toy with my feelings again" he said.

Those words stung Jungkook' heart like a bee. He gently released his hand and stepped away.

He turned his back and walked to his table without a word.

Jimin understood that act of his and went out of the office, his hands curled in a fist.

"You can do whatever you like, sir Jeon. It's your life so it has nothing to do with me"

Jimin's words kept resounding in his ears and he could feel himself getting angry.

"It has nothing to do with you?" He smiled but that disappeared in a second.

"You'll take those words back" he muttered.

****

SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL***

"Did you see what happened in the class today? Wang and Hyeonji seem to be having issues" Hyuna said on their way home.

"Isn't it too early for that? I mean, when did they start dating?" Rose said.

"I knew that relationship was not gonna last, that girl is too..."

"Stop assuming what you know" Lisa snapped.

"Wait... Is Jimoon in love with Hyeonji? I mean, he took her away from Wang"

"I guess he couldn't deny his feelings after all"

Lisa sighed frustratedly.

"You know what, I'm leaving. I'll just ask my driver to pick me up" she said before walking away.

"What's wrong with her?" Rose and Hyuna wondered at the same time.

Lisa brought out her phone from her pocket and was about to dial her driver's number when she bumped into someone. Her phone fell on the floor.

Hyeonji gasped.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry" she quickly bent and picked the phone up.

Lisa didn't fail to notice a red spot just beside her neck when she bent down.

"I'm sorry" Hyeonji repeated, checking the phone. There was just a little crack on it.

"It's fine," Lisa smiled and collected it from her.

"There's a crack on it, I can..."

"I already said it's fine" Lisa cuts her off.

Her eyes went to her neck but her hair already covered the red spot.

"Your neck" she tried to touch it but Hyeonji quickly moved back.

"Just tell me if there's any problem with the phone, I can always help out" Hyeonji said and left.

Lisa stared at her retreating figure, her mind going to the bruise she saw on her neck.

"What's that?" She wondered aloud.

An arm was suddenly wrapped around her neck.

"Here you are. We've been looking for you" Jimoon said.

"Can't believe you left without us," Suga muttered.

"I'm sorry," Lisa said.

"I saw Hyeonji with you now, were you both talking together?" Jimoon asked.

"No, we bumped into each other," Lisa replied.

"Ohh...." Jimoon mouthed, staring at Hyeonji as she walked away.

"Are you ready?" He asked, facing Lisa.

"Yes, was about calling my driver," Lisa said.

"Okay. Tomorrow then?" He asked.

She nodded with a smile.

"Alright" he removed his arm from her shoulder.

"Bye Lisa" Suga waved as he and Jimoon walked away.

Lisa looked at her phone, there was a crack in it. She's just gonna change it later.

She dialed her driver's number.

"I'm ready, please don't be long," she said before ending the call.

****

JEON INVESTMENT***

RESEARCH ANALYST TEAM***

"Jessi, do you have an idea of how this works?" Felix asked. He's Jojo's replacement.

Jessi peeped at his computer.

"Wow! You're pretty good at this! How did you do this?" She asked.

"Did I do the right thing?" Felix asked.

"Of course. You're really good than Jojo" Jessi said.

"Go to the Boss and show this to him, he's really gonna like it" she added.

"You mean the CEO?" Felix asked.

Jessi nodded.

"How's he? I've never seen him before. Is he kind of strict?" Felix asked.

"Yea, a little. But trust me, he's the best" Jessi smiled.

"Okay. I'll just print it out" Felix said and stood up from his seat. He printed the work out before facing Jessi.

"Where's his office?" He asked.

"The tenth floor"

"Okay, thanks"

He took the lift and pressed the tenth button. He inhaled loudly.

"I hope he's gonna like this," he mumbled.

The elevator dinged and he came out of it. He saw Jimin at his table and he walked to him.

"Hi, I want to see the CEO. Can you please direct me to his office?" He asked.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked, accessing him.

"I'm Felix Han, from the research analyst team," Felix said.

"Oh..."

"Just go straight, you'll find his door," Jimin said.

Felix thanked him before leaving.

He got to the door and ' CEO Jeon Jungkook' was boldly written on the door.

He knocked on the door and waited for a response but there wasn't. He did that a few times but it was still the same.

He held the doorknob and opened the door slowly. He looked around before entering the office.

"Wow!" He exclaimed, looking around the office.

"Who are you?" he heard a voice behind him.

He turned and gasped when his eyes behold the most handsome human being he has ever come across in his life.

"Wow!" He smiled.

"Are you deaf?" His harsh voice broke him out of his Dreamland.

"Oh... Sorry" he licked his lips.

"I'm asking for the CEO and..."

"Did you read the writings before you entered here?" Jungkook cuts him off.

"Huh?" His eyes widened when he realized what he was saying.

He's the CEO!. Gosh, he's so hot.

"I'm so sorry. I..."

"Why are you here?" Jungkook cuts him off again.

"Can't he just stop interrupting me" - he asked himself.

"I'm from the research analyst team. I just want to show you this..." He showed him the paper and tried to move closer to him.

"Don't" he stopped him with his hand.

"Just give whatever you wanna show me to the secretary, he'll be the one to hand it to me. Don't come in here again" Jungkook said.

Felix was taken aback. Why's he being so rude?

"Okay sir...." He stuttered.

"Leave" Jungkook said and walked to his seat.

Felix went out of the office, though he looks harsh but he's so handsome that he found himself tripping for Jungkook.

"Is this love at first sight?" He asked himself.

****

EVENING, 6:30PM***

Jimin shut his computer and arranged the table. After doing that, he carried his bag and stood up from the chair. He was already done with the day's work.

Jungkook came out of the office and walked past him without exchanging words with him.

Somehow, he felt hurt by his actions. He shook the thought off and walked to the elevator.

"I don't have to bother about him," he mumbled to himself.

Before he could get to the elevator, Jungkook had already entered and the door had already closed so he had no other choice but to wait and take another one.

***

Jungkook came out of the company and met Jin waiting for him beside his(Jungkook) car.

He walked to him.

"Why are you here? Why didn't you come inside?" He asked.

"I knew you were gonna be out soon," Jin said.

"Are you less busy now?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Let's go to the club, it's been a long time since we had fun, isn't it?"

Jungkook was about to refuse when he saw Jimin coming out of the company.

"Yea. Let's go, it's been long since I f**k some bítches" he said loudly, making sure Jimin heard him.

Jimin stopped walking when he heard that. He glanced at their direction.

"It's your secretary," Jin said when he sighted Jimin.

He was about to call him when Jimin walked away.

"What's wrong? Did something happen between the both of you?" He asked.

Jungkook smirked.

"Let's go," he said.

They both entered the car the driver drove off with Jungkook' bodyguards driving behind them.

"So, tell me about last night," Jin said.

"Nothing happened," Jungkook said.

"Are you kidding me?" Jin asked in disbelief.

"I'm not"

"Wow! That's surprising. You didn't f**ked him?" He asked.

Jungkook glared at him.

"Don't talk about Jimin in that manner" he warned.

"He's no bitch" he said.

"Wait... I was only kidding, okay? You don't have to look at me that way" Jin laughed. He just loves teasing his friend.

"How's the trip gonna be? You shouldn't have chosen someone else but you chose your secretary. Is there something behind it?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head.

"Just shut your mouth" he muttered.

Jin laughed

After driving for minutes, the car stopped at Jin's house and he looked at Jungkook with a confused expression.

"What are we doing at my house?" He asked.

"You really need a lot of rest, don't you?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't worry, just go and sleep," he said.

"Aren't we going to the club?" Jin asked.

Jungkook chuckled. He just said that because of Jimin, he has no intention of going to the club or f**king anybody.

"Not anymore" he opened the car door and shoved Jin out of the car.

"Bye buddy, see you in three days time" he winked.

He closed the car and the car zoomed off instantly.

Jin's mouth was wide open, he couldn't even close it.

What just happened right now?

****

SEOUL RESIDENCE***

Jimin was in his bedroom lying on the bed, he just finished having his shower.

His mind went to Jungkook and Jin's discussion and he bit his lips.

"Is he really going to the club?" He asked himself.

The image of Jungkook kissing and caressing someone else filled his mind and he slapped himself twice.

"Gosh, just what's wrong with me? Why am I thinking this way?" He groaned.

The door opened and Jimoon popped his head inside.

"Are you busy?" He asked.

"Didn't you learn how to knock?" Jimin asked.

Jimoon smiled sheepishly and entered the room.

"Don't you have something to say to me?" He asked.

"Like what?"

"Last night. I saw you" he wiggled his brow teasingly.

"What are you saying?"

"We saw you kissing that young man outside," he said.

"Wh... What?!"

"Mom and Dad were there. Gosh, that must have been so embarrassing" Jimoon shook his head.

Jimin couldn't believe his ears. They saw him?

"Is he your boyfriend? Tell me, who's he? Is he handsome like me? No, I bet I'm much more handsome than him" Jimoon said.

"Get out!" Jimin screamed.

"What? I'm not goi..."

Before he could finish his word, Jimin stood up and dragged him out of the room.

"Mom, Jimin is gonna kill me!" Jimoon shouted as Jimin threw him out of the room.

"Don't ever come into my room again" he warned. He closed the door and threw himself on the bed, burning his face on the pillow.

They saw him? Including his Dad??

There was a knock on the door and Jimin groaned in frustration.

"Jimoon, get lost or I'm gonna kill you!" He shouted.

"Are you both at it again?" He heard his mom's voice.

He quickly got up from the bed, his cheeks red in embarrassment. He couldn't believe his mom saw him and Jungkook yesterday.

"Hi, mom," he muttered awkwardly.

"You left early today, I didn't even get the chance to speak with you," Hana said.

She sat on the bed and Jimin sat beside him.

"I'm sorry, I was late," he said.

"It's fine. That young man of yesterday, who's he to you?" He asked.

Jimin bit his lips.

"You don't have to be shy, you're old enough to have a boyfriend," she said.

Jimin looked at her.

"All your life, you've been working yourself out making sure we're never lacking. You never had time for yourself, you don't even have any friends, you don't have any boy...."

"Mom..."

"I'm only telling the truth. You're alone, Jimin. It's high time to give a chance for love, you need to enjoy yourself and know what it feels to be loved" Hana said.

"And that young man, he seems to be the right person for you. He helped us to pay our debt to Rider and..."

"What are you saying? Jungkook did what?" Jimin asked.

"The young man I told you who paid our debt was him. He seems to be a nice person"

Hana's voice sounded far to Jimin's ear as he tried to put what he just heard together.

Jungkook paid his parents' debt? How? How did he know their house?.

How did he know about that?

"My baby, I want the best for you. So please, do what you know is right" Hana concluded.

"And tomorrow, I'm gonna pack some food so you can give it to him before you leave for your trip. Goodnight, Jimin" Hana pecked his forehead before leaving the room.

Jimin laid on the bed and hugged the pillow to himself.

She didn't know what to feel at that moment? Angry or mixed feelings?

****

NEXT DAY***

Jimin was already ready for the trip, hia luggages was packed already.

"Here, give it to him and send my regards to him" Hana said as she handed a lunchbox to him.

"Is there really a need for this?" Jimin asked.

"Yea, sure"

Jimin sighs.

"Be careful there okay? I'm really gonna miss you" Chung Hee said.

"I'll be back in no time, Dad"

They heard a horn outside.

"Seems the driver is here, bye Jimin"

"Bye!" Jimin pecked their cheeks respectively and waved at them.

He carried his bag and dragged his traveling bag with his other hand.

When he got out of the house, his heart was already beating fast with the hope of seeing Jungkook again.

The car door opened and to her disappointment, V came out of the car.

"Boss asked me to pick you up, he's waiting at the airport," V said.

Jimin felt sad. Was he avoiding him?

He should be the one angry at him, not the other way round!.

TBC....
Please follow my account guys Payu_Rain20, it won't take you much. Just appreciate me ok and don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 3.2K 32
Park Jimin is a famous dancer under JYP Entertainment Jeon Jungkook is a famous singer under BigHit Entertainment what will happen when the two ceo...
71.3K 4.4K 38
➳Bitter sweetβ™‘ ->πŸ”ΈMain characters: park jimin ΰ₯€ΰ₯€ Jeon jungkookΰ₯€ ->πŸ”ΈSide ships: kim taehyungΰ₯€ΰ₯€ junghoseokΰ₯€ΰ₯€kim namjoonΰ₯€ΰ₯€kim seokjin ->πŸ”ΈTags: jikook...
294K 12.8K 16
❝He is playing the role of Destroyer: Monsters, Mayhem, Himself.❞ ~ After being raised by a schizophrenic mother, Caden He...
105K 6.6K 24
Churn. My stomach churned whenever I saw his eyes glancing towards me. My stomach churned whenever he talked to me. My stomach churned whenever he ca...