An Alternate world (Human mal...

By CreationCMDRX15

When Y/N was in dire need to get away from his psychotic girlfriend he ran away and stumbled into the forest... More

Season 1 and additional info
1. Wrong place wrong time
2. Hospitalized
3. Home sweet home
5. Popping the cherry
6. The Public brawl
7. Invited to the slumber party
8. The anamoly
9. The fight
10. Handling the heat
Season 2
11. Friends and Enemies
12. Nightmares to fireside dreams
13. Errands and Amour
14. The Car "Ride"
15. The birthday suprise
16. Love and Death
17. Epilogue

4. Welcome to hell

2.5K 28 33
By CreationCMDRX15

*The following morning I woke up in my bed and laid there feeling so cozy underneath the covers before checking the time and seeing it was 6:30 in the morning.* "Kya what's the weather like?" "Jesus Im not Siri give me a second kid." *she appeared opening up the window as we both looked at the sky and then looked at each other, she then said in a mocking way if Siri were to say something.* "it's warm outside and partially cloudy but we'll get some sunshine here and there throughout the morning, by afternoon should clear up so it'll be nice out." *she got up from the window and sat in the chair that was next to my desk which had all sorts of cool stuff.* "huh let's see what we have here" *I got up from my bed and opened my closet which had a bunch of nice clothing that was hung, I picked out a hoodie a pair of jeans and shoes before leaving it in my room as I then walked down the hallway and grabbed a towel right as I entered the bathroom.* "Can't wait to hop back in here again!" *I sighed happily as I walked in and felt the hot water run down my body as I pressed my hands against the wall to prevent me from falling forward.* "this is it Kya! I'm telling you right now it's awesome." *I had opened my eyes and seen Kya in the shower with me washing herself.* "what are you doing in here?!" *She chuckled softly.* "what does it look like I'm doing I'm showering, no tricks nothing fancy here just wanted to wash up." "Just wash up?" *I questioned her as she smiled at me before admitting her trick.* "I was hoping you'd loosen up a bit with me in the shower but I respect how you feel but truthfully I only came in here to shower nothing more.* "alright." *I smiled and finished washing up before grabbing a towel and drying myself off before going to my room and getting ready for the day.* "these jeans are so comfy it's like velvet on the inside but jeans on the outside. Sarina didn't have to do any of this for me I would've been fine with anything really." *I smiled and walked down the stairs and checked the time seeing an hour had passed by and everyone was still asleep.*

*I walked into the kitchen and attempted to make myself something to eat before being stopped by someone I turned around upon being scared by there reaction to go hit them but they quickly deflected me and put my arms behind my back in a strong grip before whispering in my ear.* "good morning" *I turned my head and had seen Sarinas mom towering over me who looked to be in her mid 40's.*

*she chuckled softly before turning me and into a warm snuggly hug.* "good morning my dear, did you sleep well last night ?" "I slept very well actually and the bed is extremely comfortable." *she smiled and hugged me tightly as her big breast smushed my face which made my face red as this was making me very uncomfortable but also cause it was mildly inappropriate.* "umm can you please let go I'm sorry but this is just uncomfortable for me and we both just met not even 5 minutes ago." "Oh my apologizes dear I didn't mean to make you feel comfortable and safe here in my home, my name is Cynthia by the way." *I smiled softly and went to go grab myself a plate as she grabbed my wrist.* "oh no dear your my guest don't worry about a thing, I'll cook you up something dear what do you want eggs and toast with tea or a coffee ? "I'll just have some scrambled eggs with toast on the side" "you got it!" "Ooh I could definitely go for some hot tea." "sounds good!" "Where are the girls?" "Pfft only god knows what there doing?!" *she rolled her eyes as she past me and into the living room.* "damn Y/N not only do you have the girls but you got the mom into you as well!!" "Stop it Kya not in the mood for any ideas of yours." *she scoffed at me making more comments as I got up and walked into the living room giving Sarinas mom some company as I saw her holding something in her hand with a solemn expression on her face.*

"You okay?" *she turned around spooked.* "hey it's okay."  *she shrugged it off and put the dog tags back into a box before storing it away.* "it was my husbands tags before he passed we both served together and the both of us were on our 3rd deployment together and had been ambushed I was wounded very badly and I was dying. He saved my life but gave up his own to make sure I would make it out...I still wonder to this day why he did that in battle" *a couple of more tears streamed down her cheeks.* "hey it's okay, if you need to talk I'm here.* "I know I know it's just I'm unsure how to handle this and I'm still grieving over the loss of him even though it's been a very long time since he passed away." *I hugged her as she was shocked but then wrapped her arms around me.* "I know what it's like to lose someone very close Cynthia...I lost my mom and she was all I ever had to protect me and then when she passed I had no one." "but she passed away more than a decade ago when I was young, she somehow became ill and then shortly after that passing away not even a year later." * "my condolences Y/N" *I smiled and looked up at her.* "no no it's okay Cynthia you...you actually remind me a lot of her in a way." "Aw Y/N that's so sweet of you." "You have a good heart Cynthia, and that's something you both had.* "she pulled me into a hug thanking me but she then let me go demanding I finish my breakfast with an intense look on her face.* "okay okay! I'll go eat."

*I chuckled and walked back over to the table just before the girls came downstairs and stormed into the kitchen making themselves food.* "mornin"  Sarina smiled warmly at me.* "she sat next to me before drinking a hot cup of coffee as Beth brought two cups over before handing one to her friend.* "thanks Beth." *Sarina sighed as she heard a loud yell come from the top of the stairs.* "you've gotta be kidding me, Y/N whatever she says or does don't take it personal at all she's just a moody bitch who doesn't have respect for anyone." *I saw a female wolf walk down the stairs on the phone complaining before walking into the kitchen pouring herself a cup of coffee.* "what the duck who finished the coffee MOM?!?!" "Jessica calm down we have more coffee" "whatever and get the hell out of my way Sarina!" *she shoved her sister out of the way grabbing another container of coffee grains and making herself a cup of coffee as she then noticed me giving me a death glare.* "who the the fuck is this" *she stormed up toward me and grabbed me by my throat and slamming me against the wall knocking a painting over.*

"WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A NO FUR IN OUR HOUSE!!!" "JESSICA!! LET HIM GO!!" *Cynthia hollered at her daughter as she continued to choke me where I pleaded for her to let go. She paced over to Jess grabbing her roughly and slamming her against the wall.* "who the fuck do you think you are?! Huh putting hands on guests!"  *she eventually let her go but demanded that her daughter  apologize to me immediately.* "okay fine whatever sorry no fur." *Cynthia walked away and into the kitchen leaning against the counter top.* "hey Y/N let's give her some space well show you around town after we get ready for school and all that." *I looked at Sarina as she gave me a reassuring smile.* "everything will be okay Y/N don't worry I won't let a single person touch you." "Yeah you say that just as your sister just strangled me against the wall." *I took that with a grain of salt as she walked upstairs to get ready. I walked down the hallway to go use the bathroom I heard a loud bang against a wall and went to go see what it was and has seen Cynthia sitting against the foot of her bed telling her about how much of a failure she was on her daughter before grabbing something and chucking it across her room before taking a deep breath and calming down.* "what did I do wrong to make her this way she was always sweet when she was younger but then she suddenly changed when she got to high school." *she wiped her tears and immediately got her self together when she saw me standing at her doorway.*
"Y/N what are you doing here, go see what the girls are up to.." *she turned around and leaned against her dresser as I asked to come in as she allowed me to.*

*She growled chucking a box across her room.* "hey calm down I want to help you please your my stepmom now please let me help with whatever it is." "I completely understand that you want to help but it's something you won't be able to get and no offense at all but probably never will understand unless you've been in my shoes to understand the situation." *she sighed before sending me on my way and wished me luck on my first day of school before closing the door.* "Y/N what did I tell you earlier about leaving my mom be?!" *Beth whispered yelled across the hallway before grabbing her bag from the closet.* "Hey Beth be nice to him I know I probably told him to leave my mom be and all but he was just trying to care for her." "Alright I guess but come on we're going to be late for school." "Woah woah Girls I can't go to your school." *the two looked at me confused.* "why?" "I'll never be welcomed there ever." *Beth saw no big deal about it and told me to stop whining like a girl while Sarina on the other hand knew exactly why.* "hey I get it Y/N no one usually likes being the new kid or being different in a way, just cause you don't have fur on you doesn't make you a nobody here..." "I guess your right but come on can we just go I want to get the day over with." *Sarina grabbed my hand as we both walked to her luxurious car before driving off.*

*About 15 minutes later we arrived and just a minute later Beth pulled up next to us in her car with another furry female who looked absolutely adorable got out of the car as she grabbed her bag and walked over to Sarinas car as the two chatted.* "so who's this fella?" *A guest he'll be living with us from now on until he can find his way out of here cause he clearly isn't from here so I'm hoping there's a way for him to get home, though I'm happy with him being here." "Alright Juliet lets get to class we don't need ya crushing over romeo right now." *the two chuckled as we all got out and walked towards the door and were welcomed by a bunch of loud noisy kids who were minding there own business weather it was blasting music, singing playing instruments showing off art or doing whatever they do in society, while the 4 of us walked to our classroom.* "hey Y/N you'll be with all of us we made sure to get you a schedule so you aren't alone." "Thank you Sarina." *I thanked her as we continued to walk down the hallway and make a left before going up a set of stairs and down another hallway before walking into a classroom being greeted by a very sexy looking female who was a very lovely person as she shook everyone's hand with a warm smile on her face. When she got to me, she shook my hand and welcomed me like as if I one of her own not caring one bit who I was. This made me feel a bit reassured as we all sat down.*

"hello everyone and good morning my name is Ms. Perl and I'll be your Business and Economics teacher, I will be teaching you about different currency types, it's history and where it came from along with whom invented it, I will also be teaching income, cash flow and how to study money. My most important goal is to teach you how to become self made millionaires and carry on that legacy teaching others how to break out of this corrupt systematic society that was used long ago in 2020 era. I'm happy to see some recognizable faces and I'm happy to meet new people too." *Boy did I like her already not only was she caring about her students in every way and have a huge personality but she also wanted to teach us how income works and how to study money and if that's not all she's fucking sexy!!* "I want to make note of things before we start class. You will not need any textbooks or anything specific. I will give out my textbooks and they are required to be returned at the end of the semester in mint condition, other thing I want to clear up is that I treat my students fairly I don't care where you come from or what status in society or social group your associated with your all my lovely students that I deeply cherish and care for. One more thing...there will be no bullying is that clear?!" *she said that very intensely before walking to her desk and sitting down taking a sip of her coffee before handing out syllabuses of the course.*

"3 things to side note I rarely if not never give out any homework, this class is a learning experience for you all and your welcome to ask me for work or whatever it is that helps you learn, my online sessions are always available and office hours will always be in my office after class gathering my stuff for my next session so there is a 30 minute hour window between each of my classes. I also like to meet up with students outside of school as well weather is a cafe or a library .if my officer hours don't happen to work with yours I'll gladly change my schedule so I can happily meet with your standards. I love to go above and beyond for my students to help them whatever they need to achieve to become successful. One more thing I don't care where you sit this isn't high school your grown men and women and I understand completely if you do not want to participate I was one of those students who rarely rose there hand in class for contribution points. I am very fair with my students so if there's a problem with an assignment just ask a question do not hesitate to ask I love to help my students with anything.* *The entire class clapped after she introduced herself and gave her mini lecture.* "I'm going to be taking attendance in a minute so stay seated and then you may do whatever you wish just don't disrupt the classes with your phones or whatever they are these days." *she chuckled softly and so did the class.* "I'm looking forward to meeting you all and knowing whatever you choose to share and that's another thing I want to clear up, if by chance if you ever need support or need to talk to me come to me after class or during my office hours and we can discuss anything you wish too I've heard and seen it all so don't worry about anything." *she smiled warmly as half the class sighed in relief.* "I'm so glad we can start class so let's get started with—" *A male furry came walking into class which she seemed shocked by.*

"oh and who might you be?" "I'm should be on the roster but the names Mark, Mark hallodare." "Mark...ah hah I've got you on the roster you can sit anywhere you please and make yourself comfortable we're about to start class." "When we think about money what comes to your mind class hm?" *dozens of hands rose up as she answered a bunch of students.* "wealth", "power and glory", "fame", "luxurious lifestyles", *Ms. Perl nodded in approval.* "okay but what else can you think of let's think outside the box shall we? ,helping others, donating, teaching others how to become wealthy, investing and buying stocks or shares with companies." *I raised my hand as she nodded.* "starting a business and investing a bit by bit which'll help you become more successful, while your working you have a side hustle on the side that'll help increase your cash flow eventually making you wealthier." *she smiled.* "see now that's someone who knows about money, my dear what is your name?" "Y/N" "first off what a wonderful name and secondly where did you hear that from because that's one of the most amazing and interesting answers I've ever heard of but please do see me after class I would love to chat with you about that cause you are so brilliant!" *I smiled and sat down as she walked back to her desk before she saw Marks hand go up.* "yes Mark," "excuse me but why do we have a fucking no fur in here?" "Marcus...don't do this I don't know if you were here for when I said it but I don't tolerate harassment or bullying in anyway shape or form so keep your trap shut and if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it at all!" *she gave him an annoyed look before nodding her head in disappointment.* "yeah okay just blow off my question like that whatever you fucking cunt." "Get out." "But I didn't do nothing?!" "GET OUT!!" *she screamed at him demanding that he gets out of her classroom.* "next time I see you no fur your done" *he spat at me but was grabbed and slammed against a desk roughly by Ms. Perl.* "you think this is funny being mean to another student because he's different than you, pathetic get the fuck out of my classroom I'll see you tomorrow in my officer after school." *she interrupted him and shut the door and locking it on his face before apologizing to the entire class.*

"I said it earlier I don't tolerate bullying and it genuinely hits home for me personally because it can be very traumatizing for someone to go through that and become such a different person after that so please do not intend to harm others." *the entire class nodded and seemed scared. One student claimed and talked all about him about how he was a big shot here and had such a reputation.* "oh I don't care about what kind of reputation he has if he's the start football quarterback he better get his act together and not pick on my students or he'll regret it cause I don't tolerate it at all." *she sighed and looked at the clock before walking back to her desk as she then talked about different government systems and how it effects certain systems in society.* "alright class I'm going to ask you a question. Do you think everyone should make a 6 figure salary no matter what job they work?" *some agreed and some didn't.* "well funny enough to those whom agree you actually are agreeing with a socialistic system would be like." *A student had asked how and why.* "okay so if you take a look at a socialistic or communist country like Russia for example socialism is based on government pre planning and limitations on private control of resources., while Capitalism is based on individual initiative and favors market mechanisms over government intervention.

I looked at the clock and seen it was already over.* "oh my class basically ended five minutes ago I am so sorry for holding you up and you can all be on your way. I hope to see you all again next lecture." *she smiled warmly and gathered her books and stopped me as I walked out the door.* "
Y/N please stay I must speak with you."

"I'm not in trouble am I?" *she chuckled.* "no dear not at all and in fact I want to know all about you and how you know so much about money because that is so interesting!!" *she smiled happily at me.* "so you don't care that I'm a human?" "Dear...I've met folks who come in all shapes and sizes in this city." *she smiled at me.* "I'm glad to have met you Ms. Perl" "same here Y/N you seem like a good kid so don't ever change because your perfect!" *she smiled and let me go as I caught up with the girls walking down the hallway but then was suddenly grabbed and pulled into an alley by none other than Mark.* "the fuck you want dude?" "Oh I want you 6 feet underground I remember you from the frat house my buddies and I nearly killed and tossed you into a dumpster but then somehow made it alive but whatever watch your back little shit or you'll regret seeing me ever again or your little girlfriend Sarina!" *I was saddened by this and walked down the hallway and bumping into the girls as we grabbed lunch and headed outdoors we happened to run into Mark and his buddies whom were all parked outside next to Sarina's car.* "nice to see some of you here..." "fuck off mark!" "Whatever you fuckin ass I just wanted to make amends maybe see if we can work something out together ya know baby girl just like old times." *Beth stood in front of me as one of his buddies tied to grab me but she easily fought him off and pushed him against Marks car walking away without fearing anyone of the boys.* "not here for you my buddy wanted to ask if you wanted to come to a party he's hosting it's Nico" "oh Nico!" *the girls chuckled softly and were very nice towards Nico as he seemed to stand out to the rest he was different he seemed to just be part of there crowd because they were jocks.* "you wanna come to the party we got games and drinks." *all the girls agreed and wanted me to come with them too but before they could say yes the boys were in the car and zoomed off in a flash.* "the furry from earlier begged to go and so did Beth but Sarina was hesitant but agreed to go but only if I went and I didn't want to be the party pooper so I just sucked it up and agreed to go.*

"Alright fine, whatever lets just go home grab whatever first and then go." *Sarina nodded at me giving me a warm smile but inside I could tell she felt bad not wanting to be an asshole for saying no to a part I mean who wouldn't but I really couldn't give a rats ass weather or not if she decides to go whatever she is comfortable and happy with and as long as she's with her friends I know she'll definitely be safe cause of Beth and that one other girl. I suddenly felt someone tap lightly on my shoulder and saw the other furry but then seen her tail that was poking at me.*

"Sorry bout that...my name is Jennifer by the way." *she shook her hand out and we both shook hands while she pushed whatever that thing was on the back of her tail.* "I'm assuming your going to the party tonight with the girls." "Yeah I don't really wanna sit home and do nothing I'd rather party than just study ya know I'm just tryin to do good in school that's all." "It's good to take a break once in a while if your always studying" "well yeah I know it's just when I was raised I wasn't allowed to do anything but study so I'm kinda used to it but ever since I moved out it's hard to adjust to having fun since I never was allowed to go out and do stuff" "Y/N we can continue this conversation later if you'd like to but I'm going to go in Beth's car right now, I'll see you back at the house alright" *we both nodded and walked to our separate cars and got got into them before driving home.* "hey Sarina?" "Yeah" "when we're you going to tell me we were going to a party?" "Well we were invited so why would we all say no" *I didn't reply or say anything I just stayed quiet looking out the window as we continued to drive back to the house.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 827 48
Evie is haunted by her past, and so tangled up with her best friend and room mate she isn't even sure she remembers how to be an independent person a...
131K 3.3K 47
It all started when I bumped into the dragon kings I hope you all enjoy reading this story AND AS I SAID BEFORE, NO ART OR VIDEOS ARE MINE AND THEY A...
145K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...
21.2K 1.5K 39
After coming home to her apartment to find her boyfriend dick deep inside another woman in the bed she had slept beside him just last night. Avalon...