PICTURE THIS! jackson fuller

By niallhoranslovebot

―❝ Do you see what I see? You and me, it's like a movie scene. That's the way you know it should be. The two... More

INTRODUCTION!
PLAYLIST&GRAPHICS
CHAPTER ONE, our very first show-again
CHAPTER TWO, moving day
CHAPTER THREE, funner house
CHAPTER FIVE, mad max
CHAPTER SIX, the legend of el explosive
CHAPTER SEVEN, ramona's not so epic party
CHAPTER EIGHT, secrets, lies & firetrucks
CHAPTER NINE, a war of roses
CHAPTER TEN, a giant leap
CHAPTER ELEVEN, partnerships in the night
CHAPTER TWELVE, save the dates
CHAPTER THIRTEEN, love is in the air
CHAPTER FOURTEEN, welcome back
CHAPTER FIFTEEN, mom interference
CHAPTER SIXTEEN, romana's not so epic first kiss
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN, curse of tanner manner
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN, doggy daddy
CHAPTER NINETEEN, fuller thanksgiving
CHAPTER TWENTY, girl talk
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE, a tangled web

CHAPTER FOUR, the not so great escape

596 18 5
By niallhoranslovebot

Ramona has been at the school Violet and Jackson goes to for five days now and the only friend she had was Violet. Violet felt really bad for her. She doesn't know what its like to move from your home town and away from your friends, but she knew it must be hard and not fun at all. She tried her best to spend more time with Ramona at school so she wouldn't be alone and even tried helping her make some new friends which hasn't worked yet.

Violet was friends with some of the students in her music class and often sat with them at lunch while Jackson sat with his other friends and so for last five days she had invited Ramona to sit with her and her friends. It seemed like Ramona did enjoy hanging out with them and that Violet's friends liked Ramona so she hoped that they would become friends.

(this is violet's outfit for this chapter)

"'Sup Fullers and Tanners." Violet greeted, opening the door as she carried her volcano she made with her other hand. She only greeted the Fullers and Tanners  since she didn't see any Gibbler's in the kitchen yet. She used her right foot to close the door so she can hold her volcano with two hands. For a science project, she had to make a volcano that actually erupted. It was tough, but she managed to make it by herself. With some help from Stephanie. Stephanie wasn't doing anything last night and Violet figured DJ and Kimmy would be busy so she asked Stephanie for help with making her volcano and she was relieved that Stephanie agreed to help.

She furrows her eyebrows when she saw Stephanie and Tommy were looking up at the ceiling. "Uh, why are you looking at the ceiling?" She glances at the ceiling with confusion. "Nothing's up there."

"I know!" Stephanie exclaims in a frustrated tone. She points at Tommy. "He keeps acting like something's up there and when I look nothing is there!"

"Hey, nice volcano, Violet." DJ smiled.

Violet smiles brightly, setting her volcano on a nearby table by the stairs. "Thanks. Steph helped me made it."

"I took time out of my busy schedule to help out my favorite neighbor." Stephanie grinned.

Violet raises her eyebrows at her, looking at her with amusement. "What busy schedule?"

"Okay, you have a point," Stephanie points at her and looks offended. "But how rude!" Violet sent her an apologetic expression and sat by Stephanie at the table after she hooked her backpack on the back of the chair.

Walking down the stairs, Jackson sighs as he carries his volcano he made. "I'm exhausted. I was up all night erupting my volcano." He set his volcano on the chair that was at the desk where Violet had set her volcano.

Stephanie looks up from her phone, looking over at Jackson with a disgusted expression. "Woah, dude, TMI."

Violet giggles, rolling her eyes. "He's talking about his volcano he made for science."

"Oh, good." Stephanie sighed in relief.

"I told you the whole class had to make one, did you already forget?" Violet smiled at her with amusement.

"Honestly, I didn't listen to any of that." Stephanie admits with a shrug of her shoulders. "I just helped you make it 'cause I didn't have anything else to do."

"Well, at least you're honest." Violet commented.

"Mom, please don't make me go to this new school." Ramona pleads, walking into the kitchen to walk over to her mom. "I'm so lonely there. It's worse than the time you left me at the ball pit in McDonald's."

Violet glances at Kimmy with wide eyes. "You left your daughter in McDonald's?"

"Okay, in my defense, I didn't leave her." Kimmy explains. "I forgot her."

"That doesn't make it any better." Violet shook her head.

"Do I have to go to this new school? I've been there five whole days and I haven't made a single friend." Ramona frowns. She smiles at Violet and points at her. "The only friend I have there is Vivi." Ramona furrows her eyebrows, looking confused. "There's something wrong with that place. According to every online personality quiz I've ever taken," She smiles brightly. "I score between 'likeable' and 'very likeable'."

"Well, you have at least two friends there." DJ points out. She smiles. "Violet and Jackson." She glances at her son. "You guys are friends, right?"

Both Jackson and Ramona shrug, speaking in unison, "Eh." Ramona then went to sit down beside Violet as Jackson sat at the head of the table.

"That's a nice way of saying no." Violet explained and continued eating the food she had put on her plate after picking what food she wanted from the many options that were on the table.

"Kimmy, I have to get to work. You've got Tommy today." DJ told her best friend, setting the Orange Juice bottle she grabbed from the fridge on the table.

"Ooh," Kimmy grimaces, turning to face her best friend with an apologetic expression. "Sorry. Gibbler Style has got a big party to plan. My client's turning one hundred years old. I suggested we do his party as soon as possible." She smiles when she thought of an idea and turns to face Stephanie. "Stephanie, you have no life. Can you watch Tommy today?"

Stephanie looks at her with offense. "I resent that. Just because I don't have a boyfriend or a job or any money doesn't mean that I-" She stops herself in the middle of her sentence when she realized she had no life. She nods. "Okay. Yeah, you know, I'll watch him." Kimmy smiled and nodded.

"It's Puppy Day! It's Puppy Day!" Max yelled excitedly, running into the kitchen wearing a suit.

DJ smiles at him with amusement. "Woah, Max, take it easy!"

"No take it easy! Take it crazy!" Max exclaimed with a wide smile on his face.

"Why are you dressed like a boy preacher?" Kimmy inquired, looking at Max with confusion.

"'Cause I'm gonna pick out one of Comet Junior Junior's new puppies." Max grins. "Plus, I like looking snazzy."

****

Later at school that day Violet noticed Ramona sitting on a bench by herself on her phone. "Hey, Ramona." Violet greets, causing the brunette to look up. Violet smiles at her and sits down by her. "What are you up to?"

"Fake texting so I don't look like a loser." Ramona sighed.

Violet frowns. "Wow, that's sad."

"Hey, guys." Jackson greets, glancing over at them as he stood by his locker. "What's up?"

"She's fake-texting so she doesn't look like a loser." Violet responded and Ramona nodded.

Whenever Jackson heard familiar laughter nearby, he panics, quickly walking over to them as a group of girls walk by. A look of disgust forms on Violet's face when she noticed the group of girls. They were the popular girls who acted like they owned this place and were better than everyone else. And of course her best friend had to like the leader of that group. Violet never bothered with trying to be friends with Lola and her friends and just did her best to try to ignore them.

"Oh, here comes this girl I kinda like." Jackson smiles nervously. "You should say hi to her."

Ramona sits up straighter and smiles at Lola, the lead of the group of girls walking by. "Hey." Ramona greeted.

"Hey."

"Hey." Jackson shyly smiled.

Lola didn't even bother looking at him like what she did with Ramona as she responds. "Hey." She then walked into the nearby classroom with her friends.

Violet rolls her eyes, crossing her arms. "I never liked her. She's such a mean girl."

"But she's so pretty." Jackson said in a dreamy tone. He shakes his head, turning his attention to Ramona. He smiles with amusement. "You know, I thought that went really well."

Violet raises her eyebrows. "Really? 'Cause I thought it didn't."

Ramona nods in agreement. "She barely acknowledged us. Maybe Violet is right about her being a mean girl. I wanna hang out with my real friends at my real school."

Violet looks at her with hurt. "Ouch."

"You're my real friend." Ramona reassures her and Violet smiles. "It's just...I have more real friends at my old school. And I know everyone at my old school."

"I understand." Violet nodded.

Ramona sighs, shaking her head. "I gotta get out of here."

Jackson nods with a smirk on his face. "I can make that happen. I'll bust you right out of here."

"Really?" Ramona stands up, her eyes widening and she smiles widely. "That would be awesome!"

"Wait," Violet stands up, looking at Jackson nervously. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Totally." Jackson nodded.

"But this place is like Alcatraz." Ramona looks at Jackson with confusion. "How are you gonna get me out?"

A smug look forms on Jackson's face as he began to walk backwards to his locker. "Don't let this pretty face fool you. I'm bad to the bone." He closed his locker with his elbow, immediately wincing right after.

"Ow!" He yelped, holding onto his elbow in pain. Violet laughed, covering her mouth to stifle her laugh after the offended look her best friend sent her.

"You're not even bad to the funny bone." Ramona remarked and then the three teens went their separate ways to their classes.

****

In science class Violet sat next to Jackson since they were lab partners. At the beginning of class everyone was talking amongst themselves, waiting for class to start. Ramona walked over to Jackson with a grin.

"So, am I going through the air ducts? Am I tunneling out? What's the plan?"

"Listen to me very carefully. When I say 'go', you climb out the window." Jackson explained.

A disappointed look forms on Ramona's face. "That's it?"

Jackson nods. "The blinds are pre-raised, the window is pre-opened. When I execute my diversion, it's go time."

"I still think this is a bad idea." Violet speaks up, glancing at her friends nervously. "You guys could get into big trouble."

"It'll be fine, Vi." Jackson reassured her, sending her a small smile.

"But basically I'm just climbing out the window?" Ramona raised her eyebrows.

"Uh...Yeah." Jackson sheepishly smiled.

"Good morning, class." Mr. Gerald, the science teacher, greets his class. Everyone all groans and sighs in response while they all went back to their seats. "I can feel your enthusiasm." Mr. Gerald comments. He points at Lola and smiles. "Lola, tell us about your science project."

"That would be my pleasure, Mr. Gerald." Lola smiled and got up to stand at the front of the class as Jackson began mixing some chemicals together he planned to use to create a diversion for Ramona to escape while Lola talked about her volcano.

"This is a scale model of the Haleakala volcano, which my mom-I mean, I...Worked on all night. It's in Hawaii, which is where my mom-I mean, I went on my honeymoon."

Violet rolled her eyes and scoffed. Of course Lola's mom made her project for Lola. It wasn't as if Lola would actually make that impressive volcano herself. Violet knew someone like Lola would never want to do any work. Her attention went back to the chemicals Jackson was mixing and she had to admit she was impressed he knew how to make this kind of chemical reaction.

Jackson's diversion he planned for Ramona to escape happened in the middle of Lola's presentation. Everyone turns to look at the chemical reaction Jackson made and all gasp as smoke began to fill the room. Violet quickly grabbed her jacket she brought with her and covered her head when the water sprinklers went off. The class shrieked once the water sprinklers went off and an alarm sounded right after the water sprinklers went off. Violet's eyes widened when all of the volcanos erupted and she stood quickly, backing away from hers.

In the midst of the chaos, Jackson gets Ramona's attention and points towards the open window. Ramona nods heads over to the window to climb out. Violet stood by Jackson, now covering herself and Jackson with her jacket she had to keep themselves from getting wet.

"Remain calm!" Mr. Geraldo calls out over the yelling of the class while they all ran out of the room. "But as you're fleeing for your lives, please take notice of how your projects are reacting to the presence of H2o!"

Violet and Jackson almost made it out the door when Mr. Gerald stops them. He points at Jackson, looking at him with a stern look. "Hey! You are in big trouble, Mr. Fuller! I saw you set off that smoke alarm on purpose!"

"It was an accident!" Jackson lies. "I was practicing chemical reactions, like you taught us!"

Mr. Gerald's attention then was brought to the back of the room, causing Jackson and Violet to look behind them. "Woah!" Violet grimaces upon seeing Ramona had got caught by the police. "Look who just got busted! The new kid!" Mr. Gerald said as Ramona climbed back into the classroom.

"Great escape plan, Jackson." Ramona frowns. "Expect you forgot where everyone lines up during a fire drill." She points out the window. "Right outside this window."

Jackson looks at her with confusion. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" Violet rolled her eyes and elbowed him in the side as a way to scold him.

****

After school, Violet found out that Ramona and Jackson got suspended for the next three days. Later that day Ramona was hanging out with Lola and invited Violet to hang out with them. Violet agreed since she didn't want to upset Ramona and she had to admit she had a good time hanging out with Lola.

"Hey, kids." Kimmy greeted the three girls who walked down the stairs, giggling with each other.

"Hey, mom." Ramona smiles. She points at Lola, who stood between her and Violet. "This is my new friend, Lola." Violet wouldn't call Lola her a friend yet, but Lola was starting to become more bearable.

Kimmy smiles. "Nice to meet you, new friend Lola."

Lola smiles widely. "Your daughter's so cool. Security guards walked her to the principals' office in front of the whole school." Ramona smiled smugly, putting a hand on her hip. Violet chuckled, crossing her arms as she smiled at Ramona with amusement.

Kimmy puts a hand over her heart. "I couldn't be prouder."

Violet glanced over at her best friend, who was sitting on the couch, and saw he had an annoyed look on his face which made her frown. She felt bad for him. It was obvious he was upset about Ramona being praised for getting in trouble and she didn't blame him. She was honestly upset about it too because it wasn't fair.

Jackson glances at Lola with a loving smile. He waves slightly. "Hey, Lola."

Lola turns to face him and glares at him when she realized who he is. "You're the kid that ruined my volcano. Now my mom to make a whole new one."

Ramona smiles at Lola. "I'll see you in school in three days."

"You'll sit at our lunch table." Lola smiles widely. She turns to face Violet with the same wide smile. "And you can sit with us at lunch tomorrow if you want. You're pretty fun to hang out with." Violet looks at her with surprise and she couldn't help the small smile that formed on her lips. "We sit right next to the future millionaires of Silicon Valley." Lola explains, earning confused looks from Ramona and Violet. "We used to call them geeks, but that was before the self-esteem assembly." Ramona and Violet nodded in realization.

Lola smiles widely again, opening her arms. "Hugs!" She pulled Ramona and Violet in for a group hug. When they pulled away from the hug, she then waved goodbye and left the house. Violet went to go sit down on the couch beside Jackson as Ramona talked with her mom.

"Didn't I say no video games?" DJ asked her son when she walked into the living room.

Jackson quickly sets down the video game he held on the coffee table. He raises his hands in defense. "I just needed something to do while waiting for my punishment."

"Well, the wait is over." DJ hands him a piece of paper and Violet cringes upon seeing all the chores on the paper. "Here's a list of chores you'll be doing while you're suspended."

"'Mow the lawn, rake the leaves, sync your mother's iPhone to her iPad.'" Jackson read out some of what was on the list of chores, glancing at his mom with confusion because of the last one he read.

"Yeah," DJ sheepishly smiles. "I can never figure out how to do that." She glances at Violet. "Since I didn't get a call about you I assume you didn't have anything to do with this?"

"Nope." Violet shakes her head. "I even tried to stop them."

"Good." DJ smiled.

Kimmy then reminded her daughter they needed to talk about her punishment and suggested her taking Ramona back to her old school to say hi to her old friends. And, of course, Ramona excitedly agreed to it, she even asked if they could get mani-pedis. Kimmy shot down that idea and instead said that they would get mani-pedis on the way there so Ramona could show her gorgeous nails to her old friends.

"That's not a punishment." Violet scoffed.

Jackson nods in agreement, glancing at Ramona and Kimmy with disbelief. "Mom," He whines, looking back at his mom with furrowed eyebrows. "Are you watching this? This is so unfair!"

"It is." DJ agrees. She walks over to Kimmy and Ramona, looking at Kimmy. "You don't...Reward bad behavior with a spa day."

Kimmy wraps her arm around Ramona's shoulders. "Ramona can think about what she did wrong while the manicurist pushes back her cuticles. That can really hurt." Ramona pointed at her in a sign of agreement and nodded.

"Come with me." DJ grabs Kimmy's hand, dragging her to the kitchen. As they walk to the kitchen, Jackson grabs his video game. "Drop it, Jackson." DJ ordered, earning an annoyed look from Jackson as he sat the video game back on the coffee table.

A few minutes later DJ and Kimmy walk back into the living room. Kimmy has trouble with giving her daughter an actual punishment, but with DJ's help she manages to do it. So the punishment was that Ramona would do half of the chores on the chore list while Jackson did the other half and he was excited that he didn't have to do the whole list.

"I think we can all agree that both of you being punished is fair." DJ commented.

"If we're really being fair, you should know that Jackson only set off the alarm to help me escape." Ramona admitted, causing DJ and Kimmy to look at Jackson with surprise.

"Is that true, Jackson?" DJ asked.

"Yeah," Jackson nods. "I felt bad for Ramona, so I came to her rescue. Setting off a dangerous explosion without any regard for my own safety. Or anyone else's." He smiles. "Like a true American hero."

"Yeah, okay." Violet laughed.

"I salute your patriotism, but you're still punished." DJ tells him. She picks up Jackson's list and rips part of it off. "But maybe a little less." Jackson smiled widely, taking the smaller piece of paper his mom handed him.

Kimmy glances at Ramona with a hopeful expression. "So, you're not mad at me?"

"I'm not thrilled with you," Ramona admits. "But..." She smiles slightly. "I get it."

Kimmy smiles, opening her arms. "Hugs?"

"Come here, mom." Ramona's smile widened as she hugged her mom.

"After you've done your time, we'll go visit your old friends." Kimmy reassures her. She pauses, glancing at DJ with raised eyebrows. "Is that okay?" DJ smiled and gave her a thumbs up in response.

"Okay, everybody," Violet looks behind her when she heard Max, smiling widely when she saw a puppy in his arms. Looks like he finally picked which puppy would be his. "I'd like to introduce the newest member of the family, Cosmos T.D. Fuller. 'TD' stands for 'the dog'."

DJ smiles at the puppy, taking him out of Max's arms. "Hi, Cosmo."

Violet stood and walked over to DJ, grinning as she pet Cosmo. She glanced at the door with confusion whenever the doorbell rang. She didn't know of anyone who was planned to come over, but it seemed like Stephanie knew who was at the door.

"Ooh, that's my date." Stephanie smiles widely and walks to the door. "Don't wait up." She opens the door, smiling at the brunette-haired man she had met at a café earlier that day. "Hi!"

"Hey, Steph." He greeted, walking into the house as Stephanie stepped to the side to let him in.

Stephanie turns to face everyone. "Everyone, this is Darren."

Everyone waves at him and smiles. "Hey!"

Darren smiles, looking confused as he points at Ramona, Jackson, and Violet. "More kids."

Stephanie is quiet for a few moments, looking nervous as she tries to figure out what to say. Then she nods and smiles. "Yeah...Yeah." She points at Jackson and Ramona. "That's Jackson and Ramona, the twins." Jackson and Ramona exchange a look and then glances at Stephanie weirdly. Stephanie smiles, pointing at Violet. "And that's my oldest daughter, Violet," Violet just goes along with it and smiles, waving at Darren. "And you know Max." Stephanie points at Max. Max smiles and waves at Darren. Darren smiles, waving back at him. "And of course my housekeeper and my au pair." Then she pointed at DJ and Kimmy. While Kimmy looked confused, DJ smiled but was looking at her sister with annoyance.

"Kids, mommy says homework and straight to bed. Uh, Au pair, have them brush their teeth before bed, and housekeeper, just stay out of the liquor cabinet." Stephanie smiled at Darren nervously. She then opened the door, letting Darren walk out first. She looked over her shoulder at the kids.

She smiles sheepishly and waves at them. "Bye, kids."

Max, Ramona, Jackson, and Violet goes along wtih Stephanie's plan. "Bye, mom." Ramona, Jackson, and Violet said in unison as they smiled and waved at Stephanie.

Max waves and smiles at Stephanie as well, speaking the same time the teens did. "Bye, mommy."

After Stephanie and Darren left, everyone turned their attention to the adorable puppy DJ was holding.

A/N okay but stephanie is so funny i love her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 797 13
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Emmy Hyde moves in with her father, Steven Hyde just in time for a summer filled with love and teenage hormones. πŽπ‘ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚...
159K 4.7K 13
❝ SHE'S TOTALLY COPYING MY STYLE! ❞ when a new girl rolls into town, stanley barber isn't the only one with killer fashion anymore. [slow burn! + co...
8.1K 108 14
Adriana Jimenez fell in love with the boy next door aka one of her best friends Jesus Foster, Will they last or will they be forever admires? ⚠️Warni...
496K 6.7K 44
❝chris?❞ ❝ what?❞ ❝sorry for pushing you away❞ (πŸŽ€) 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ 𝐠𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨π₯𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...