CHAPTER ONE, our very first show-again

Ever since her parents became travelling photographers they barely came home. DJ and Timmy Fuller decided to take Violet under their wing. Violet would basically be living on her own if it wasn't for them checking in on her and basically raising her. Luckily, Violet's parents still pay for all the bills and stuff for the house so Violet doesn't have to worry about that. Maybe that means her parents might care about her just enough to do that for her, but not enough to actually be her parents anymore. 

Living next to the Fullers was both good and bad. It was good because it was like having a second family and Violet got to live next door to her best friend. Bad because they can kind of be crazy and you never know what to expect with them. But thanks to the Fullers (and the Gibblers) her life is more interesting. 

Almost every morning Violet would join the Fullers for breakfast and today was one of those mornings. The Fullers had a full house today because the whole Tanner family (besides Michelle who was busy with her fashion business in New York but Joey was able to be there) are visiting for Danny's going away party. Danny got a new job and had to move so DJ had asked Kimmy (who was now an event planner) for help on planning the party. 

(this gif is what violet's outfit is for this chapter)

"Mornin', everybody!" Violet greeted. 

"Morning, Violet." Everyone responded. 

Violet chuckles after seeing Joey was wearing Bugs Bunny pajamas, Only Joey, who's a grown man, would wear Bugs Bunny pajamas. She grins when she saw Stephanie was back from London. Stephanie worked as a DJ and had been working in London for a while so she was glad to see Stephanie was back. "Stephanie, you're back!"

"Vivi!" Stephanie smiles, standing from her seat to pull the teen into a hug. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" Violet said, chuckling because she heard that Stephanie had gained a British accent from being in London for a long time. "So, you're British now."

"That's what happens when you stay in London for a long time." Stephanie commented.

Violet then walks over to her place at the table next to her best friend and Alex (one of the Katsopolis twins). She shared a smile with Alex as she sat down and then glanced at her best friend, exchanging a smile with him as the two did their handshake they made up.

"Becky, could you please pass the wa'er?" Stephanie asked Becky sine the pitcher of water was at the other end of the table. 

"It's waa-ter." Becky corrected her.

Stephanie nods, gesturing to the pitcher of water. "Wa-er."

"Waa-ter!" Everyone shouted, all equally annoyed with British Stephanie.

Stephanie throws her arms up out of frustration, rolling her eyes. "Oh, just pass the OJ." Becky passed her the pitcher of orange juice while DJ walked over, carrying three bags and her coffee mug.