To be a Princess - an OHSHC F...

By Kawaiinojutsu456

Ever since her mother passed away, Yuki's life has never been the same. Her father pushes her to her absolute... More

To be a Princess
Meeting the Host Club
The New Host has a Secret
Enter - Haruhi!
Two girls (Editing)
Resonating melody
~Secrets revealed~
Preparing for phase 1 of the master plan.
~Dancing in the Moonlight~
~ Kyouya's fiancée? Not likely!~
The Twins Fight~Part One.
~The Twins Fight - Part Two~
~Jungle Pool! SMI! Save my innocence!~
~Jungle Pool! SMI!!! Save my Innocence! Part. 2~
~It's the weekend! Give me a break!~
~The sun, the beach, and memories~
~ Haru-chan's house here we come!~
~Snatched away at the supermarket?~
Team Cake: Fight!
Road to... Host? - Part Two
Training with a Twist!
Double Date Disaster
A gathering for the top Ouran martial artists!
No Regrets

Road to... Host? - Part One

8K 213 51
By Kawaiinojutsu456

To be a Princess

Chapter 20

~Road to... Host?~

Yuki's POV

I was calmly walking home from Ouran Academy. The road was bustling with cars trying to get home as fast as they could and rest. People walked down the concrete pathway, window shopping or hanging around with their friends. The sky was blue, the clouds were fluffy and I was in a happy mood. I couldn't ask for anything else.

Suddenly, dramatic music began to blare from a massive screen on the front of a anime store. 'Sixteen years ago, the Kyuubi no Kitsune attacked Konoha and was sealed into me...' A familiar voice commentated as a montage of a orange monster fox attacking a village played on the screen.

I stared in awe at the snapshots of ninjas from another dimension fight, spray bugs, fight, paint a childish picture of their village and fight. The movie was about a ninja by the name of Naruto who gets trapped in a world where all his friends except for one pink haired girl have their personalities all messed up. Poor guy. At last, the rather lengthy trailer ended. "Naruto Movie: 'Road to Ninja'! Coming soon to a cinema near you!" The deep voice over promoted as the bright orange title flashed on the screen.

'Naruto Movie: Road to Ninja' huh? I bet Tamaki would be interested in something like that. I'm sure this movie will probably have action, humor and touching moments. Tamaki might see it just to fantasize about having ninjas coexisting in our world. The thought made me smile.  

Maybe the club can go on a trip to the cinema to watch the movie?

I stopped myself from thinking such thoughts. I don't have time for this. I need to train a lot more if I want to beat Mistukuni and Takashi. If I want to succeed, some things need to be sacrificed. After all, nothing in the world is free.

Hm... If my life was flipped upside down like that movie, what would it be like? I cannot see Tamaki acting serious all the time and Kyouya all... Not 'cool'. Even for a world where everything was the way it was before mother left the earth I wouldn't want it to change. I mightn't have met the Host Club, made all these wonderful people (mostly) if that horrible experience hadn't occurred. It just wouldn't be my world anymore. I suppose everything does happen for a reason.

Before I knew it, I was in front of the gates of my house. Well, maybe one thing I might change would be my father. I would want to make him happier. The way he was before mother left.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize that that I had already reached the door of my room. I slid the door open and walked in and fell onto my flat bounce-less mattress.

That movie does seem really interesting though. I really want to see it. Slowly but surely, my eyes began to close and I soon found myself drifting silently off to sleep.

|~|~|~| The Next Morning during Host Club hours|~|~|~|

Third person's POV

The entire Host Club sat around a rectangular table with Tamaki at one end and Kyouya at the other. They all were deep in thought, for they were currently brainstorming different themes to have for the remainder of the semester. Tamaki was thinking as hard as he could with a look of concentration that deterred anyone from ever thinking that he was an idiot.

"Geez... I can't think anymore!" The twins whined in unison, clutching their heads as if their brains would explode from over usage.

"Come now, we've only brainstormed a few ideas; anime cosplay, superheroes and animal tails and ears. We still need more themes."

"Boo...." The twins sighed in defeat. No one could ever defy the Shadow king of the Host Club.

"Yuki, you're rather quiet. Please contribute to the conversation." Kyouya asked forcefully with a glint of his oval shaped glasses.

"Eh? But Takashi hasn't said anything either!" She complained as she stood from her seat and pointed at her fellow kendo rival.

"Mori-senpai is always like that. You on the other hand, aren't." Kyouya told her with a bored expression as he recorded something in his clipboard.

"Ah! I've got an idea! I saw this trailer for an anime and then-" Tamaki explained before stopping in mid-sentence. He tensed, his eyes wide in fear as he slowly turned around to a now dark part of the room. Charcoal black doors creaked open and revealed a cloaked figure with a cat puppet in hand.

"Hello everyone..." Nekozawa greeted as he peeked out from behind the heavy oak doors.

"Hello!" The majority of the host club replied. Tamaki however only managed to stutter out a shaky 'H-He-Hello...'

"So, Nekozawa-san. What business do you have here with the Host Club?" Kyouya asked with mild curiosity.

"Since most of the members of my club are mysteriously absent today, I would like to show you a new gadget of mine..." He told them creepily. Tamaki immediately became suspicious of the dark teen and began fiddling his fingers.

The head of the dark magic club reached into his long black cloak and grasped onto something. He then slowly drew it out, creating a rather tense situation. Tamaki was biting his nails at a rapid speed as he worried about what the mysterious object might be.

At last, the gadget came to light and Tamaki gasped loudly. A rather bright colourful neon gun appeared in Nekozawa's pale hand. It looked like a cheap toy gun that you could buy from any two dollar shop.

"I knew this day would come! Someone has come to assassinate us because they were jealous of our amazingly handsome faces!!!" Tamaki shouted dramatically as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"It's not dangerous. It's a hypnotic ray gun." Nekozawa assured as he raised the gun slightly.

"Ah!!! See! We should have that confiscated! Call for the bomb squad! Help-" Tamaki ranted to himself more than anyone else before he was silenced by Haruhi.

"Be quiet senpai. You're too loud." She said with a deadpanned look.

"B-B-But-" he stuttered as his hands began to shake, seeing as no one really believed him or took him seriously.

"I'll prove to you that it's safe." Nekozawa exclaimed as he stepped out into the light of the room.

Unfortunately he accidentally stepped on the hem of his midnight black coat and tripped over. In this process, he pulled the trigger and a bright flash of light suddenly erupted from the gun. The ball of light headed straight towards the club members. They all shielded themselves from the light and braces for impact; their eyes squeezed shut. Then the orb hit Yuki square in the face.

She stood there, eyes wide and a blank expression on her face for a moment before her eyes felt heavy and she fell to the hard marble ground with a loud thud.

Once the other members had recovered from the shock, they realized that Yuki was laying in the ground unmoving. They all gasped in horror.

"AHHH!!! I knew it! It's dangerous! He murdered Yuki!" Tamaki blamed as he reached out to hold onto Yuki's hand bringing it up to caress with his cheek.

"N-No! That's not it! This is normal!" Nekozawa defended as he came closer to Yuki's motionless body.

"Stay away from her! How could you do this to us! We thought-" the twins argued loudly as tears threatened to escape front their eyes.

Meanwhile, Yuki was simply floating in darkness. She felt empty. Hollow. Like a doll. Then, a small dot of light appeared in front of her. She moved her arm to she if she could reach it.

She could not.

Suddenly, the speck of light grew in size and soon enough, Yuki was engulfed in a bright white light and felt a strange whooshing sensation go through her body.

Yuki's POV

I opened my eyes and they met with the usual plain white ceiling of my plain room. The rays of sunshine that shone through my window told me that it was morning. Did I sleep the day away and get carried home? Suddenly, I realized that my bed was surprisingly... soft?

The quilt was a smooth as silk and the mattress and pillow were as soft as clouds. My room was decorated with plush toys and a I had a fancy looking cupboard with stacks of cakes in it.

What's going on here? What's happened to my room? Why is it all like a pampered child's room? Not that I mind it... That strawberry shortcake looks nice... No! That's not important right now! What on earth did that Nekozawa do?

A knock at the door caught my attention. I wonder who it is. No one ever knocks on my door in the morning.

"Yuki! It's me." A man's voice called out from behind my door. Who's 'me'? How am I supposed to know?!

"Come in!" I say anyway. Whoever they are I'm sure it'll be fine. Or will it?

The door slid open and revealed a man in a pink apron and a tray of toast, jam, scones and cream. He had big hot pink mittens on and had a soft motherly smile on his lips and kind eyes to go with it. It was bothering me. He had a overwhelmingly feminine vibe to him. And then I realized...  

This man was my father.

...

Now I'm really creeped out!

"Good morning Yuki-chan~! I've made you breakfast in bed again!" He greeted cheerfully as he walked into my room and placed the tray on a nearby table. What? Since when did I get served my own breakfast?

"U-Uh..." I stuttered with a small blush. I wasn't used to this kind of treatment, especially from my father!

"Aw! My daughter's such a cutie~!" he cooed as he reached out and playfully pinched my cheek. I just sat there awkwardly in my bed as I watched my father ramble on about how adorable it was how I get embarrassed so easily.

This is really scary... In a nice way. It's just the way I want father to look like every day, minus the apron and mittens and the babying. He looks so happy and content. He would never actually do this in the real world.

That's it. It has to be. This is just a world in my imagination. Nothing more than a mere dream. But I can't help but wish that my mornings were like this.

"Come now Yuki-chan! If you don't eat up fast you'll be late for school! Lucky you're already in your uniform~!" My feminine father sung as he walked out the door.

Even though father was out of sight, I still did not let my guard down. I simply sat there in awe of my father's change in personality. This is just like that movie trailer- Wait... That's it!

Nekozawa said that it was a hypnotic ray gun... So the person using it would probably have to be thinking about something to hypnotize the target and trick them into doing things... Then... Perhaps he saw that trailer too and was picturing it in his mind as to trick me into thinking this whole topsy turvy world up! Hm... That might be the case...

Then, if father is like this that what will everyone else be like? Kaoru? Hikaru? Haruhi? Tamaki? Kyouya? Mitsukuni? Takashi? The entire school? I need to find out more about this dimension! I should get to school as soon as possible so I can figure out how to make things return to the way they were.

With this thought in mind, I ran out of the room leaving my breakfast uneaten and the covers of my bed messy and creased.

As I ran past the kitchen my father shouted out to me, "Wow! that was fast Yuki-chan! Oh I almost forgot! Hurry home because-"

I never got to hear the rest of the sentence since I was in such a rush. I sprinted out the tall wooden gates, down the raid and towards Ouran Academy.

~At Ouran Academy: Class 1-A~

As I walked into the classroom, I noticed something quite different. Everyone seemed really... Separated. The different groups were really distinguished and my classmates seemed to have a more casual look than a formal one.

Another big thing that bothered me was the twins. Not the fact that they were actually annoying me verbally but for some reason, Hikaru was sitting as far away from Kaoru as possible. I wonder why happened. Did they have a fight again? Please tell me they didn't have a stupid fight over some idiotic reason!

I decided to approach them on the topic. "Hey, Hikaru, Kaoru, what's wrong? Did you fight?"

"HN! Of course we did! Stupid Kaoru here snuck into my bed! AGAIN!" Hikaru complained as he determinedly faced away from Kaoru.

"But Hikaru, you looked so cold and lonely!" Kaoru reasoned as he reached out to his twin. "I wanted to help you!"

My gaze flicked back to Hikaru. He was indifferent. "I'm perfectly capable of looking after myself! Besides, sleeping together is creepy!" He stated as he crossed one leg over the other. I looked at Hikaru in shock of what he had just said. I know that they had a fake fight before but why would they do it again? Is here a reason? If there is it better be a good reason!

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Kaoru tearing up as he grew even more upset about his twin's remarks. He began to sniffle softly and his sniffles escalated to sobs which could be heard by the whole class.

Yet Hikaru still remained emotionless and uncaring while Kaoru continued to cry shamelessly. Now the entire class was watching this little scene, wondering what the outcome would be.

After half a minute, Hikaru groaned and got out of his seat to where the crying Kaoru was standing.

"Geez, I was just joking! I didn't mean it." He mumbled with a small blush present on his cheeks. Immediately, Kaoru's face lit up with joy and he proceed to embrace his twin with tears if happiness while Hikaru circled his arms around his twin half heart heartedly. Immediately, squeals erupted from all the girls present int he room. What? Is this the replacement for their brotherly love act??? I went to my desk and sat down, putting my bag in place and sorting out my books.

Suddenly even more girls began squealing. Haruhi was here. Except... She looked so... Weird. Her hair was all disheveled and messy, the way it was when we first met, she was wearing her nerdy looking glasses and her blazer was tucked into her pants! She was even wearing sandals! What's with her?

"Haruhi-kun is as cute as always!" The girls whispered to one another as Haruhi walked past them. What? These girls have strange taste.

So Haruhi goes from looking like a pretty boy to a weird nerd? What would the others be like then? I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice Haruhi had arrived at her seat.

"Salutations Yuki. Isn't it an absolutely magnificent day today?" Haruhi greeted with a rather formal tone in her voice. Is this what Haruhi could've turned out like? A nerd?

"Uh... Hi?" I replied, deciding to ignore the question. Haruhi gracefully sat down and began to unpack her bag. Once she had finished, we sat there in an awkward silence. Haruhi was just staring straight ahead while I nervously took peeks at her to see if any small part of her old personality was still intact.

After half a minute she turned to me, finally starting a conversation. "I like your eyes. they're exactly the same colour as a certain specimen of seaweed that I found." She stated as she stared at me right in the eye through her thick square glasses. I blinked once or twice before answering. "That's nice to know..." I muttered slowly, hence ending our conversation just like that.

We fell back into a now less awkward silence and soon began listening to the class. The teacher who was formerly cheery and carefree, was now strict and serious. I sighed as I laid on my desk tiredly. If everything is this messed up then what's the Host club going to be like?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay!

I've uploaded guys!!!

Sooner than I expected cos that was only about the quarter of the chapter!

I couldn't find a place to cut it off nicely! This was the only option.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter~

I would also like to eternally thank you all for voting commenting and fanning

You're all truly amazing!:)

Ja ne~

You'll be hearing from me soon!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 179 14
Katie Foster is a painter from Canada, she ends up getting a scholarship to go to Japan, and study at the famous Ouran Academy. One problem she likes...
18.2K 452 12
Ouran Academy is an elite upper school catering to the ultra-rich. Haruhi and Michiru Fujioka are middle-class scholarship students, Haruhi on an Aca...
296K 14.1K 39
[COMPLETED] "If you're going to do something, do it the lady way." Straight forward, gracefully , not letting anyone in your way and keeping you...
166K 7.4K 14
[COMPLETED] She's brave. Despite her weak heart. Despite being lonely. She's brave. Even if it costs her, her life to make someone happy. She's...