His First Ray Of Sun (On HOLD...

By aa-Thalassophile-shi

Ranvijay Singh Rathore, no. one business man of india, from jodhpur. Owns many hotels and buildings. A very c... More

Characteristics (1)
Characteristics (2)
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter-3
Chapetr-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter- 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chaptee-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter-26

Chapter-23

2.7K 190 11
By aa-Thalassophile-shi

Aarushi Pov:

I went to dinning room with maa sa and kaki sa and saw all were already sitting there.
Maa sa gestured me to take a seat beside Ranvijay. I went and sat beside him.
Soon maids came with food and placed on the dinning table.

Maa sa and kaki sa started serving all. I also joined them and served Ranvijay, Rishi and Trisha. Maa sa, kaki sa and me also served ourselves and started eating.
After the lunch I went to kitchen and brought the deserts with the help of maids.

I served the ghevar and moong daal ka halwa to all and sat on my seat.

I was feeling very nervous. It's like I am waiting for my board exam result.
I saw as each of them took there first bite and rubbed by hands nervously under the table.

" Have you made this. ", asked dado sa looking directly in my eyes.

" Jii, dado sa. ", I said gulping.

" It is delicious. ", dado sa said smiling lightly.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

" Yes, bhabhi sa it is very delicious. ", squealed Eshita.

I smiled at her warmly.

All praised me except one. Well you all know who, Ranvijay.

" How do you like it bhai sa. ", asked Rishi.

Ranvijay glared at him and then turned towards me and said, " It is good. "

I internally sighed that all liked it. I could literally feel sweat beads forming on my forehead. I smiled at them lightly.

After all this dado sa called me near him. I stood up and went towards him.

Dado sa gave me a set of khandaani kangan (family bracelet) and said, " It was meant to be given by your dadi sa. But her blessings will be always with you all. " And patted my head.

I took it from him and touched his feet.

Maa sa and baba sa gave me a necklace set.

I took it from and then and touched their feet. They blessed me a happy married life.

Kaki sa and kako sa gave me a diamond bracelet. I took it from them and touched their blessing. They also blessed me a happy life ahead.

"Bhabhi sa we also have something for you", said Rishi and eshita nodded her head like a child.

I looked at them with a frown.

" Here take this. ", said Eshita and gave me a packet.

I opened it saw many chocolates and icecream tubes. I smiled at them and mouthed thanks.

All were looking at me eagerly.

" It's chocolate and icecream. ", I said nervously chuckling.

" What have you brought for our bhabhi sa bhai sa. ", Eshita asked Ranvijay.

Now all were looking at him with a curiousity.

" I left the gift in my room. I will give her later. ", said Ranvijay.

" Ohh, in private. Hmm. ", Rishi said teasing Ranvijay.

I was embarrassed listening to him and kept my head down blushing while Ranvijay glared at him.

" Send me the file I asked you to prepare. I will be in my study room. ", saying this Ranvijay left from there.

" What bhai sa, I haven't completed it yet. Wait....., bhai sa. ", said Rishi and looked at the elders with pleading eyes.

All shaked there heads with a smile went from there.

Rishi huffed looking at the elders.

Only we three means I, Eshita and Rishi were left.

" Who told you about this. ", I asked them folding my hands referring to chocolates.

" I have many informers bhabhi sa. ", Rishi said raising his imaginary collars.

Eshita slapped his arms playfully and said, " He doesn't know anything bhabhi sa. I asked kriti di about your likes at the wedding. "

" Thanks to both of you. Now help me carry this to my room. ", I said referring to the gifts.

Rishi went from there as he had to complete the file urgently and Eshita helped me with all gifts and we both went to our room.

I and eshita chilled in our room talking about anything and everything. She is very talkative. Not that I am complaining. But she doesn't give others the chance to speak most of the time.

After sometime kaki sa came in the room and said, " Aarushi. Pack you things. You will be shifting to your official room taday. "
Listening this my heart started beating fastly. I controlled my emotions.

"My bag is still packed kaki sa. I haven't opened it. And please call me Aaru. ", I said smiling at her.

" Ok, Aaru. Maids will help you shifting. Now, I will go. ", kaki sa said and went from there.

Soon after a maid came and took my bags from there.

Soon it was time for dinner.

Dinner went silently.

After dinner all retired to their room except me and maa sa.

"Aarushi, come I will show you your room. ", Maa sa said to me.

I nodded my head at her and followed her.
.
.

" Here is your and Ranvijay's room. I will ask Eshita to show you the whole haweli tomorrow. Now, go and take rest. ", said Maa sa

I smiled at her and nodded my head and said, " Good night maa sa. "

She warmly smiled at me and said patting my head, "Good night Aarushi. And don't see me as your mother-in-law. I am your mother only. "

I warmly smiled at her and nodded my head. After that she went from there.

I went inside the room and closed the door behind me.

The room was looking so exquisite. I was just looking the room in wow. The balcony of the room attracted me most. I went to balcony and the scenery from the balcony was very mesmerizing. I saw a beautiful garden and a pond from there. The stars are more clear here. I closed my eyes and breathed the fresh air. It was cold outside, but I was liking this. It's so peaceful here.

Suddenly I felt a warm shawl over me. I turned behind and saw Ranvijay. He covered me with the shawl, I kept my head down nibbling my lower lips.

He lifted my face holding my chin between his thumb and forefinger and removed my lower lips from my teeth and said, "Come inside. It's quite cold at night here. " And he held my hand and took me inside.

I nodded my head at him and went inside with him feeling butterflies in my stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 154K 66
*Status- Complete* Book one of the Royal Romance series. "She was the girl he used to see in his dreams" _________________________________________ "E...
201K 9.7K 35
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
19.1K 871 16
RAJVEER SINGH RATHORE -28 years old CEO of Rathore Industries Rude, arrogant, stubborn and ruthless - for the world Sweet and adorable child only for...
1.9M 78.3K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...