Sense

By BriannaHusbands

the story's of sense and his depression More

Sense's name meaning
Sense's on and on
Sense's Death
Dream
facts
Happiness
Coulda Happened?
Pain
Rp with a Friend
straight up sex story
back in time to days if depression

Another Sense's on and on

4 0 0
By BriannaHusbands

Another Sense's on and on

Sense was the name given to him. He loved that name for it was the name given to him from the one he loved the most. 'The ability to forget about your hardships and pain for the better. To lack the given for something greater. This is why your name is so.' L's words ringed through Sense's ears. Even if the warmth from them was barely present he could feel it covering him embracing him, making his heart beat faster then a normal. This feeling to him was better then anything else, he felt above the clouds. L was right everything he's been through was simply there to help him strive, to help him survive, so that one day it wouldn't be a feeling, he really would be above the clouds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
92.5K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
206K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
37.2K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...