HIM AND I๐Ÿ–ค

By SarikaVijaykumar

It's a sequel to my previous story ALL I WANT IS YOU, where our generation girl enters into the world of KGF ... More

๐™‰๐™€๐™’ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 1 : ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 2 : ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘บ ๐‘ด๐‘น๐‘บ. ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐’€๐‘จ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 3 : ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 4 : ๐‘ป๐’€๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ??
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 5 : ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘น?
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 6 : ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ?? ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘น!!
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 7 : ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 8: ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ผ๐‘ฏ??
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 9: ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ??
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 10 : ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ด๐‘บ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 11 : ๐‘ฉ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ช๐‘ฏ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 12 : ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 13 : ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 14 : ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘จ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 15 : ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ป
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 16 : ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ'๐‘บ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 17 : ๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป??
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 18 : ๐‘ซ๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ฝ'๐‘บ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 19 : ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฒ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ??
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 20 : ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ด'๐‘บ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ซ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 21 : ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘จ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 22 : ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐’๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฌ๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐’€
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 23 : ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 24 : 3 ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘บ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ (๐‘ท๐‘ป 1)
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 25 : 3 ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘บ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ (๐‘ท๐‘ป 2)
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 26 : ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 27 : ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 28 : ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ?? ๐‘ต๐‘ถ!!!
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 29 : ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐’๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ!!
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 30 : ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต??
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 31 : ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ'๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘น
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 32 : ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฎ๐‘ญ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 33 : ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 35 : ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 36 : ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฉ๐‘ญ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ญ??

๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 34 : ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘ต'๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ??

780 64 18
By SarikaVijaykumar

It's been two days since Rocky didn't talked with her. Rithu tried her best to talk to him but he behaved like she doesn't even exist in his room. And now she was with her friends and discussing about Rocky. "I have an idea" Mahira said. "What???" Rithu asked.

"Seduce him" Mahira said. "Wow.... Such a crappy idea" Rithu rolled her eyes. "Dude... It works most of the times" Mahira said. "Experience, huh??" Reena asked. Mahira nodded her head with pride. "That's not healthy Mahi" Rithu said. "Why not???" Mahira asked.

"See Mahi... Ofcourse getting intimate with your partner will be helpful to avoid some problems and misunderstandings. But you should not avoid the things... You should talk and reconcile it" Rithu said. "It's actually a mature thought Rithu" Reena smiled.

Rithu winked at her. "Then what are you going to do???" Mahira asked. "Don't know" Rithu said. Adheera entered their room. "Why there is no preparation yet started???" He asked. "What preparation???" Rithu asked. "What happened to you??? Did you forgot that tomorrow is your mom...i.e, bhabhi's(Suryavardhan's wife) death anniversary!!!" He said.

"So what?? Are they celebrate it???" Mahira whispered in Reena's ears. "Shut up idiot" Reena said through her eyes. The pregnancy hormones of Mahira is just working crazy nowadays.  Even Rithu doesn't understood what kind of preparation he wants and she can't ask him which can make him suspicious about her.

But as guardian angel VM showed up there and Rithu concluded to ask him. Ofcourse he knows everything about their family and KGF. "I'll start the arrangements" Rithu said.

"What preparation VM???" Rithu asked. "Every year, on that day your family will arrange for a Puja remembering Suryavardhan's wife. After that they do Puja, worshipping God also to protect their family" VM said. "They might have worshipped demon either to protect them" Rithu shook her head.

Rocky looked at the palace and couldn't understand what are the doing. "Tomorrow your fake mother-in-law's death anniversary" Mahira said. "Fake??? Rithika???" Rocky got confused. "Arey, she is alive only nah... It's Suryavardhan's wife" Mahira said. "Oh" Rocky nodded his head.

꧁ꕥ☘︎ꕥ꧂

Next day morning Rocky and Rithu woke up and started getting ready for the puja. Fathima ma strictly told Rithu to wear saree and still our girl doesn't know how to wear it. She was standing in front of a mirror thinking what to do. She can go out and ask Fathima ma to help but she was already busy with the arrangements.

Rocky came out just wearing towel and understood her thing. Ofcourse who knows her better than him??? "What saree you picked??" Rocky asked. She showed him the one which was lying in the bed. He took the blouse and in skirt. "Wear it" he said plainly. She looked at him for a while. "What??? You don't wanna get ready???" He asked. "I do" she said.

"Then go" he said. She twisted her lips and wore those things. He was now in his veshti but still without shirt. May be he was doing it intentionally to tease her. She came and stood near him. "Why can't you wear a shirt??" She asked. "You stop looking at me and start concentrating on how to drap it... It will be more useful" he said.

"I prefer to see you... Because my grumpy husband is there to drap saree for me" She said. He rolled his eyes on her and started draping the saree with his expert hands. Focused Rocky was such a treat to watch and Rithu was enjoying every second of it. Her eyes started roaming on his upper body which looked like if someone sculpted it with perfection.

She secretly has arm kinks and Rocky is well known of that. His muscular arms are enough to turn her on. Most of the times Rocky will be having love bites and nail scratches near his biceps whenever they get intimate. And thank god he wears formals to go out otherwise everybody could have saw his marks.

Now her eyes were exactly on his arms. She exhaled sharply to relax her but Rocky understood her thing. Still he behaved like he doesn't know anything. He was done with the pallu and now making pleads in her saree. He pulled her closer to tuck the plead. She eyes widened with the force he pulled her and it was kinda hot for her.

He tucked the plead in her petticoat. His hands touched her bare skin which heated her up. She held breathing for a while and running so many unholy thoughts in her mind. "Such a dirty minded girl" he scoffed and completed the draping. "What did you just said??" She glared him. "The fact" he said. "Don't irritate me a lot Rocky... Because once you come out of this angry young man avatar. I will show you what I am capable of" She said.

He know what she meant and came near her ears. "Really??? My one look is enough to turn you on babe.... So don't challenge me" he said and went to wear his dress. "He is underestimating me a lot nowadays" She hit the floor with her legs. "Control you anger baby... You should reconcile the problem with him for now" she advised herself.

They both came out of their room and Shiro followed them. "You too wanna join baby???" Rithu asked Shiro and took him in her hands. Three of them went and sat on the puja. Everyone arrived and the puja started. "Did you brought your son too for doing puja???" Dhruv teased Rithu. He always do this whenever she is with Shiro.

She rolled her eyes. "Careful, what if that Biro jumps and falls on the fire" Dhruv said. "Hey, only Rocky is allowed to call Shiro as Biro and If you continue to talk like this, then I will push you inside the fire instead" Rithu said. Rocky heard it and stayed still, not reacting for it. "I am already burning in fire only" Dhruv said and his eyes where on Reena.

Rithu noticed it and asked... "You even know who gifted me Shiro??". "Ofcourse Rocky" he said. "No... It's Reena and just imagine what will happen if I complain to her about you, that you want to put my Shiro in fire???" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"No no please don't do that... She is already giving me hard time yaar" Dhruv winced. "So stay respectful towards my Shiro" Rithu ordered. He rolled his eyes but still accepted it. Shiro barked inbetween. "Shh... Baby don't bark" Rithu said to Shiro, because they were still sitting on the puja. Shiro became quite but jumped from her hands to Rocky's lap.

It started biting his shirt. "Seriously??? This Biro is going to ruin all of my outfits one day" he complained. "It's okay Shiro... Your dada is super rich, he can buy new clothes if you ruin it" Rithu said caressing Shiro's head. Rocky looked at her shocked and Rithu shrugged... "I just stated the fact right, butterscotch???" She winked. Rocky shook his head negatively and the others saw their conversation, they didn't heard anything but still understood that Rithu and Shiro are getting on Rocky's nerves.

"They are so cute together nah granny???" Nandhini smiled. "Yes... Specially she is very lucky to have a husband like him... Nazar na lage mere bacchon ko" Granny said. Instantly Nandhini's eyes went on Shravan who was also observing the couple. "He is still in love with her" she concluded understanding his look.

Next Day :

Rocky came home afternoon for a lunch and sat with everyone. "You know who helped me today to cook??" Fathima ma asked. "Who???" Rithu asked. "Shravan" Fathima ma said. "You cook also???" Rocky asked and the way he looked it was clear he wanted to degrade him with his look.

Rithu observed this. "Why??? Only girl have to cook???" She asked. "Exactly... These men created a stereotype like this" Reena also joined her. "I just asked if he knows cooking or not" Rocky rolled his eyes and started drinking the orange juice. Shravan smiled at both the girls and said... "I made butter chicken". "God, that's my favourite" Rithu said excited.

Poor girl was a foodie, so screamed without noticing Rocky's reaction who was glaring at Shravan. They also settled in their respective places and started eating. Rithu ate the butter chicken... "This tastes exactly the way I like it" she blurted out loud. "I know" Shravan said. "How do you know Shravan???" Rocky raised his eyebrows.

Now Shravan froze at his place and Rithu got a hint where it's going. She looked at Rocky who are burning in his place. "How come my taste and Rithi's taste was same at these things???" She thought. "I have asked you something" Rocky asked his voice so calm and had a smile in his lips which was a deadly combination.

"Rithi...." Shravan said and stopped in mid way looking at everyone. Nobody looked at him as they don't know the seriousness about the thing but Rithu was looking at him blankly not knowing what he is going to say and how Rocky is going to react. 

"Rithika aunty... It's her favourite too, she only thought me the method to make it more tasty and special" Shravan said which both Rocky and Rithu know is a lie. Rithu lost her appetite due to this stress still not wanting to waste the food she started eating again. Thankfully Nandhini wasn't there because she ate before all of them because to intake the medicines. Otherwise she would have also understood Shravan's intentions.

Rocky held the glass tight... May be he was imagining Shravan's neck in that. His hold became stronger and stronger seeing the butter chicken and Shravan continuously. Suddenly a sound distracted everyone from their plate. It was Rocky breaking the glass with his hand. Shard of glasses entered his skin and his hand started bleeding. "Fuck.... Rocky" Rithu shocked and held his hand.

Everyone got worried seeing his hand expect Adheera and Shravan. "I'll go and bring the doctor" Dhruv said. "Fast" Rithu said and took Rocky with her to their room. She was so scared that her brain stopped working. Dhruv rushed to bring the doctor who will be there in the medical camp in KGF. "It's not a big injury" Rocky said. "I will surely kill you Rocky" Rithu said and hot tears came reached her cheeks.

"Don't cry... I am fine" he said and tried to wipe her tears but she didn't allowed him. "Just shut up" she said. In few minutes doctor arrived and started treating his hand. Fathima ma held Rithu's hand to comfort her. "The dressing is done" the doctor said and left.

"You all go to finish your lunch" Rocky ordered. Everyone left but Rithu didn't leave the room. "You too go" Rocky said. "I am not going to eat anything" Rithu voice broken as she was still crying. "Trust me, I am fine" Rocky said and tried to hold her hand but she went to the balcony to avoid him.

Suddenly she felt like her head is spinning and she held the rail on the balcony to support her. Rocky rushed towards her seeing her condition. "Darling" he shouted and made her sit on the swing in the balcony. He quickly went and came with water. "Drink it" he said and she drank it.

"It's due to low BP" Rocky said worriedly. She didn't replied. "You should eat before pass out" he said. "I don't want to" she said. He came out of their room to get food for her. He took her plate and came to his room again.

She was sitting on the couch and Rocky sat next to her. He kept the plate on her lap. "Eat it" he ordered her. "I WON'T EAT ANYTHING... Can't you understand it???" She screamed. "If you won't eat... Then I will also skip the food" he said. "If you think you can threaten me like this.... Then I am sorry to tell you Rocky... It won't work in that way with me" she said and he too know she is not a emotional fool.

"Then what you want me to do???" He asked. "Just stop making me feel like you... You don't trust me" she said and her eyes again welled up with tears. "When did I said I don't trust you???" He asked and pulled her to his side. "Then I really don't understand what are you doing Rocky... Hurting your own self, staying away from me and then making me feel like you don't even trust me" she said and got up her feet.

Rocky held her hand and pulled her. She fall on his lap and tried to get out of his hold but he held her tight. "I am sorry" he said. She looked at his eyes. "For hurting me and you by making you feel like I don't trust you" he said. She looked away from him now. "More than myself, I trust you... And you too know that" he said. "Then stop making me feel like that" she said.

He became silent for a while and then replied.... "Okay". She remembered something and saw his abdomen. "We should change the dressing" she said. "Eat first and then change it" he said and took the plate in his hands. He took the food near her lips but she didn't opened it to eat. "What now???" He asked. "After eating you won't let me change your dressing, I know" she said.

"I will let you do it" he said gently and gave her a small smile. She know he is still upset with her and with his own self too for hurting her. But may be he was so much hurted by her for hiding that truth and she really want to give him some space to deal with it. Still how much she try to give him space, she can't stay away from him... Not even a bit.

"How many days you are going to stay away from me???" She asked. "I don't think we are staying away from eachother" he said and pointed the proximity between them. "Staying near eachother and staying with eachother are not same" she said. "I don't think so" he said and feeded her the food. She was so tired to argue with him so she let him win and ate her food silently.

He too ate his food. She removed his previous dressing and done a new one to his wound on his abdomen. "Daily add new injuries to your body Rocky... It will be fun" she taunted him. "Sounds like a good idea" he shrugged. They both of the got up their feet.

She noticed that he has cigarette between his fingers. "Are you going to smoke now???" She asked. "Yeah...." He said and avoided her eye contact. "You told me to reduce the count Rocky... But it seems like you are increasing it" she said. "I am not increasing anything... I just want to smoke now, that's it" he said and left the room before she starts her lecture.

She just wanted to break his head for his attitude but ofcourse she can't do it. Her eyes fall on the calendar. "OMG... How can I forget this???" She thought. Now smile came in her lips and a idea popped in her mind. "I guess every problem between me and Rocky will end tomorrow" she said.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉

It always feels good when someone says that they got inspired by your story and started writing their own with that inspiration... That's what happened today, one of my follower told me this and started writing their own story on Rocky X OC... Vampirehearteu check out her story too guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 821 24
She loved him.....but she was in forced to regret as he was going to marry her sister......
13.3K 1.4K 28
What if Rocky never fell in love with Reena in first sight?? While rather he teamed up with her to trap Suryavardhan's daughter and ruin KGF ?? ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๏ฟฝ...
21.2K 1.2K 15
We are brothers. Blood brothers. Rocky and Adheera laughs. ^_________^ Kgf story with a twist. Rockyโค๏ธReena story.
56.9K 2.4K 50
Rajni Thivari a 21st-century girl is a big fan of Kgf when she saw part 2 she was disappointed when Rocky died she is the typical girl who doesn't ha...