Host Camping Daze (Season 1)

Από Mel0dyEl0die

In this first season of Hosting Camping Daze, we have some of our favorite object show hosts meeting each oth... Περισσότερα

First Day Of Camp
The Hooded Saver
Burger Madness
Mean Boys
Camp Approval
Stuck In A Hot Oven
Basic Cut
Video Game Rage
Hall Monitor Controlly
Hyper Hike
First Birthday
Lab Rats
Cabin Sleepover
Boy In A Dress
Co- Operating Host
Photo Disaster
MasterPhone4 and MyrmidonPad
Broken Meeting
Secret Spillout

Panic Manic

697 8 6
Από Mel0dyEl0die

It was breakfast time for our campers. Gold Ingot has gotten a special surprise.

Gold Ingot: Hey guys look! Check out this box of pranks my cousin sent me.

*Chocolate Bar and Wand look through the box to see what they find.*

Chocolate Bar: Wow. Trick gum and fake cockroaches. So original.

Wand: Ooh is this a fake tazor. Let me borrow this for a second.

*He grabs it and shows it to some of the campers.*

Wand: Watch out guys! If you go near me I'm going to taze you!

4: Haha real funny.

Gamey: We're so scared.

Controlly: I'm so terrified.

MePhone4: (Gasp)

*That's when MePhone started to remember something from his past. He broke one of Cob's lamps.*

Steve Cobs: Looks like you're malfunctioning again. Time to taze you to teach you a lesson.

MePhone4: No Please Don't! I Swear Sir I'll Be Good! I'll Be Good! NOOOOOO!!

*Back to reality.*

MePhone4: NOOOOOOOOOO!!

*He quickly gets off the table and starts breathing heavily.*

Controlly: Dude you ok!?

*MePhone looked around to see everyone was staring at him. He was still breathing heavily. He tried to run out of the cafeteria, but he accidentally hit his head on one of the counters and fell, leaving him unconscious.*

Oodle: Oh My Doodle!!

*Everyone runs over to check on him. The nurse's assistant goes to check to see if he's ok.*

4: Is he ok!?

Crayon Box: What's going on!?

Oodle: Does he need CPR?

Computer: I Can Do It!!

Remote: He's fine. He's just unconscious.

*He pulls out his kit and brings out a stethoscope to check his heartbeat.*

Remote: Oh my?

Gamey: What? What is it!?

Remote: His heart is beating faster than his normal heart rate.

*That's when MePhone wakes and slowly gets back up.*

MePhone4: (groan) What happened?

4: You screamed and then you hit yourself on the counter.

MePhone4: Screamed?

Wand: Yeah at this tazor!

MePhone4: NOO!! PLEASE I'LL BE GOOD!! I'LL BE GOOD!!

*He gets back up but hits himself on the counter again. A few minutes later he gets back up again.*

MePhone4: (groan) My head.

*Wand slowly brings out the fake tazor.*

Oodle: Give Me That! You're Scaring Him!!

Remote: MePhone. Your heart rate seems to be extremely high. Is there something you have that's making you have this?

*MePhone looks at everyone and sees that everyone is staring at him.*

MePhone4: No! No I don't .......... I have to go!

*MePhone gets up, makes sure he doesn't hit himself by the counter and leaves the cafeteria.*

Calculator: What was tat all about?

Perfume: What a wimp for being scared like that!

Printer: Dudes probably pretending to be scared to get attention.

IPad: What a scaredy cat!

Computer: Hold on....... He told me about this....... What's that thing he said he had?.

*He has a flashback of what MePhone told him he had when they were in the woods and remembers what he said he had.*

Computer: His PTSD! That's what he just went through. Poor cookie! I need to do something!

*Computer gets out of the cafeteria.*

Oodle: Could he possibly have........ I mean anyone could get scared of that....... But his reaction....... I need to think of this.

*Everyone else was left confused about what just happened. But Wand had a little scheme up his sleeves.*

Wand: Hey CB! GI! Come meet me outside.

*The three of them go outside.*

Wand: Did you see how scared that loser got!?

Chocolate Bar: Yeah it did look kind of serious.

Gold Ingot: I didn't know you can be that scared.

Wand: That Was Hilarious! And I want to scare him again!

Chocolate Bar: You sure that's a good idea. It did look like this was a serious situation.

Wand: Oh please. He's just being a wimp. Which is what I love. Now here's my plan to scare him big time!

*We go to the cabin where MePhone was laying on his bed just remembering what happened at his old home with his original creator. The memories kept replaying in his mind. They were interrupted because...*

4: MePhone?

*MePhone sees the guys were in the cabin.*

MePhone4: Oh. It's just you guys.

Controlly: Is everything alright?

Gamey: You seemed...... Frightful back at the cafeteria.

MePhone4: Everything is fine.

4: Well we're gonna play 4 square. So come on!

MePhone4: No!....... I don't want to do anything right now.

4: Oh...... Well we can just stay here...... And talk about things and all that stuff.

MePhone4: No........ I mean I don't want to do anything or be around anyone right now. Just leave me alone for now........ Please.

4:......... (Sigh) Ok. We'll... Leave you alone.

*The three of them left the cabin while MePhone was still laying on his bed.*

4: This is bad.

Controlly: Man this is worse than your first injury trauma!

Gamey: Do you think something might have triggered him?

4: I'm not sure. I want to help him out, but he doesn't want anyone to go near him.

Controlly: Ok. I get him avoiding the others. But us? The ones that he became friends with since day 1.

Gamey: That is kind of shocking.

4: (sigh) Sometimes I don't understand him.

*They all leave. Computer overheard the conversation they had and was upset.*

Computer: Yeah well..... You guys wouldn't be saying that if you knew what he was going through....... Well Computer why don't you just tell them. I can't tell them. He doesn't want me to tell anyone about it...... Ok he didn't tell me to not tell anyone. But if I'm too insecure to tell anyone about my ADHD, then maybe he'll feel the same way..... But I want everyone to understand what he's going through!...... AAAA This Is So Hard!!!

*We go to MePhone trying to sleep so he won't think about what happened. But he kept having those memories play in his mind.*

Burger King: MePhone!

MePhone4: Huh?

*He looks to see BK was by the window.*

MePhone4: Burger King? What are you- wait did you actually call me by my actual name?

Burger King: Listen. I've noticed that you weren't the fatass you usually are today..... And I normally don't do this. So take this free cookie or whatever.

*He hands MePhone a cookie.*

MePhone4: BK I-

Burger King: Just- Just take it ok...... I have to go!

*BK walks away and goes to Airy.*

Burger King: Bleh!! What the fuck am I feeling that I'm giving free stuff away!?

Airy: That would be sympathy.

Burger King: How the fuck do you know? You don't feel anything.

Airy: True.... But that doesn't mean I don't think about feeling it.

Burger King: I don't understand you sometimes.

*MePhone goes through his yearbook again. He looks through the photos of all the kids that were in his class that made fun of him. He flips over the pages to see the kindergarten class and sees his fellow foster sister with all of her friends and classmates.*

MePhone4: (sigh) I miss you guys........ I wish I could go back home.

Crayon Box: MePhone?

*MePhone looks to see that the girls are here.*

MePhone4: Ok why are you girls here? This is the boys cabin.

Paint Palette: True. But we just wanted to see how you were doing.

Crayon Box: You were really scared back there. Do you wanna talk about it?

MePhone4: No. Not really.

Paint Palette: Listen you can tell us. I am the guidance counselor. And CB is the supporter. You can tell us what you're going through and we'll help.

MePhone4: Girls I appreciate what you're trying to do. But right now I really need to be alone. I need space. I need some time to get rid of these thoughts in my head! Can I please have that?

Paint Palette: Ok ok. Fair. But just in case, we'll be by the counselor cabin if you want to talk.

*The girls left the cabin.*

Paint Palette: This is more serious than I thought.

Crayon Box: Do you think he's going through something we don't know?

Paint Palette: Probably. But let's try not to assume things.

*Computer was listening to their conversation.*

Computer: He Has PTSD!!! Grrrr Dang It Computer!! Why Can't You Just Tell Them? If You Truly Love This Cutie You Wouldn't Tell. But he's hurting and no one is understanding him. You Keep Your Mouth Shut Or He'll Hate You! No, I don't want him to hate me. AAAAAA

*Oodle goes to the cabin.*

Oodle: Ok. So far he's been avoiding everyone and not wanting to get out of his cabin. Wonder if it will be more true once I take a look myself.

*Oodle knocks on the door.*

MePhone4: Who is it?

Oodle: MePhone? You doing ok?

MePhone4: Uhhhhh. Yeah. Better than ever!

Oodle: Lying about how he feels. Listen MePhone, if you want we can bake or watch cartoons like back then when me and Computer wanted to know you more.

MePhone4: Uhhhh sounds great and all. But I'm not sure if I want to do that again.

Oodle: Losing interest in what he likes. This is more serious than I thought. Ummm well just let me know if you want someone to talk to ok buddy.

*MePhone didn't respond.*

Oodle: Ok.

*Oodle walks away. Hours later the guys came back inside the cabin.*

4: Hey MePhone. Guess what we got you?

*MePhone stayed quiet.*

Controlly: We got cookies. Your favorite.

*He still stayed quiet.*

Gamey: And we got different kinds. Chocolate chip. Snickerdoodles. Double chocolate. Lemon. Macadamia nut. Oatmeal raisin? If you liked that.

*He still stayed quiet.*

4: MePhone please. We want to know what's wrong?

MePhone4: Well I don't need to tell you everything you know.

Controlly: Uh yeah you do. We're your friends. We tell each other everything!

MePhone4: Well I don't need to tell everything. Especially if that thing is something I'm too uncomfortable to talk about!

*Gamey noticed something in the trash can. He picked it up and uncrumbled the paper. It was the note that he gave MePhone.*

Gamey: MePhone? Why was my note in the trash?

*MePhone stayed quiet and got worried.*

Gamey: I gave you this note for you to remember to let me meet your creator! And you just threw it away! You promised!

MePhone4: Gamey please! Let me explain!

Gamey: No! You promised you would let me meet your creator! And you decided to throw this away so that I wouldn't notice! Should I just tell 4 and Controlly what you showed me!

4: Wait what?

MePhone4: Gamey Please! You Don't Understand!

*The horn went off.*

Controlly: Time for dinner.

Gamey:....... We're going back to this once dinner is over!

*The three of them walk out of the cabin. 4 stops and looks back to notice MePhone isn't coming again. A little bit later the guys were having their dinner. Gamey was still upset.*

Gamey: I can't believe him! I promise to do what he told me to do and this is how he repays me!

Controlly: This is whack man. What's the point of having friends if you're not gonna tell us everything?

*Computer overheard what they're saying.*

4: We've been friends since we met each other. And he can't even tell us what's going on!

Computer: Well maybe he's not comfortable talking about certain things. Do you guys ever consider that!?

Controlly: But we're his friends.

Computer: So! Sometimes people like to keep things secret. Things that they don't feel comfortable talking about in front of anyone. That includes best friends. And you guys should respect that and not think of him as a jerk because he didn't tell you what he's going through! Otherwise you guys are the jerks for not doing that!

*Computer walks away.*

4: (sigh) He's right. What were we thinking?

Controlly: Yeah maybe we should just leave him alone until he wants to be with us again.

Gamey: I'm still not happy with what he did. But perhaps maybe I'll talk about this to him once he's back to being himself.

*MePhone was still in the cabin trying to sleep. But he keeps having nightmares about what happened. That's when someone comes inside the cabin and wakes him up.*

Gold Ingot: MePhone! MePhone Wake Up!

MePhone4: What!? What's going on!?

Gold Ingot: It's Your Friends! They're In Danger!

MePhone4: What!?

Gold Ingot: Come On!

*MePhone gets out of bed and goes outside. He looked around to see where his friends were.*

Chocolate Bar imitating 4: MePhone! Help! Wand Is Hurting Me!!

MePhone4: 4! I'm Coming Buddy!!

*MePhone goes behind Wand, CB, and GI cabin to see his friends.*

MePhone4: Hey no one is here.

*He turns around to go back, but that's when Wand, Chocolate Bar, and Gold Ingot have fake tazors with them. They're all surrounded by him.*

MePhone4: Wha- What's going on!?

Wand: Hey MePhone! Let me ZAP YOU!!

MePhone4: AAA!!

Chocolate Bar: What's The Matter!! Do You Not Like Getting ZAPPED!!

MePhone4: AAA!

Gold Ingot: Here! Let Me ZAP You Out!!

*MePhone was breathing heavily again. This time he's starting to see visions.*

Steve Cobs: Someone didn't do his task! I think it's time to fix you up a bit.

*That's when he pulls out tazor.*

MePhone4: No!! No!! NOOOOO!! I'll Be Good!! I'LL BE GOOD!!

*Computer was walking around.*

Computer: Can't believe those guys. He's a terrible friend for not telling you. Newsflash! Your friends aren't gonna tell you everything ok!

MePhone4: NO!! PLEASE!!!

Computer: MePhone?

*Computer runs to see where MePhone was. He sees that Wand, CB, and GI are scaring him.*

Computer: NO!! I HAVE TO GET HELP!

*Computer runs to his cabin.*

Computer: OODLE!

Oodle: Computer!? What's Going On!?

Computer: It's MePhone! He's In Trouble!

Oodle: What! What's Happening!?

Computer: He....... AAAA FORGET IT!! MePhone Has PTSD And He's Going Through A Panic Attack And Wand Is Making It Worse!!

Oodle: PTSD!? Are You Sure!!

Computer: YES I'M SURE!! HE TOLD ME HE HAD IT WHEN WE WERE IN THE WOODS!!

Oodle: Ok Ok!! We Need Blankets Stat!

*They were still torturing MePhone outside the cabin. MePhone was breathing more heavily. Chocolate Bar noticed that he was in pain.*

Chocolate Bar: Wand I think we should stop.

Wand: No! This is getting good!

*That's when Gold Ingot noticed that he started to sweat.*

Gold Ingot: Guys! I Think We Have To Stop Now!

*MePhone still kept having visions.*

Steve Cobs: Time For You To Pay The Consequences!

MePhone4: NOOOOOOOOOOO

*That's when MePhone started to cry out of fear. Chocolate Bar and Gold Ingot immediately stopped teasing him.*

Oodle and Computer: MePhone!!

*MePhone just fell to his knees just breathing while crying at the same time. Oodle and Computer ran by and wrapped him with a blanket.*

Oodle: It's ok. We got you.

Computer: Everything's gonna be ok.

*MePhone started to calm down a bit. But not enough to stop him from crying.*

Wand: Oh My God!! This Is Priceless!!! Now I Know What Name To Call You!! Scaredy Cat! HAHAHA!!

Oodle: What Is Wrong With You!! Do You Know How Badly You're Hurting Him!!

Wand: I'm not hurting anyone. He's just being a total wimp! A crybaby! A total scaredy cat!

*That's when Computer started to feel anger and punches Wand in the face. And kicks him to the ground.*

Computer: You Think This Is Funny!! You Think Laughing At Someone's Pain Is Entertainment!! You Have No Idea What He's Going Through And You're Only Making Things Worse!!!

Oodle: MePhone. MePhone!....... Dude His Heart Rate!

Computer: Crud! Quick!! We Need To Take Him To The Nurses Office!!

Wand: Good. I can use an ice pack.

*Computer kicks him again.*

Computer: I Wasn't Talking To You!

Oodle: Come on. You're gonna be alright.

*Oodle and Computer go take him to the nurse's office. Everyone noticed that MePhone was not well.*

Crayon Box: What happened?

Burger King: Holy shit.

4, Controlly, and Gamey: MePhone!?

*30 minutes later, Oodle and Computer were waiting in the waiting room.*

Oodle: Computer don't feel bad about this.

Computer: But I didn't want to tell anyone he had it. Now he's gonna hate me!

Oodle: You did him a favor dude! He probably would be dead if you didn't tell anyone!

*That's when 4, Controlly, and Gamey arrived.*

4: What the heck happened!?

Controlly: Is MePhone ok?

Oodle: We're not sure. Remote is taking care of him right now.

*That's when more people come in.*

Paint Palette: We saw what happened.

Crayon Box: Is MePhone ok?

Airy: Is he dead?

Burger King: Dude. That's fucked up.

*That's when Remote came out.*

Oodle: How is he doc?

Gamey: Is he gonna be ok?

Remote: MePhone is fine. It took a while to have him calm down, but he's resting now. His heart rate does show that he's going through something.

Oodle: .......Computer...... I think you should tell everyone what's going on.

4: What is he talking about?

*Computer felt nervous. But he had no choice but to tell everyone the truth. Minutes later everyone goes to see MePhone who was drinking water.*

4: MePhone. You doing alright buddy.

MePhone4: Yeah..... I'm fine.

*Chocolate Bar and Gold Ingot were watching through the window on what's going on.*

Gamey: You're PTSD really got you badly huh?

MePhone4: PTSD? How did you-

Crayon Box: Computer told us everything dude.

Paint Palette: He was the one to notice you were in harm.

*MePhone looks at Computer.*

Computer: MePhone. I'm sorry. I know you didn't tell me to not tell anyone. And I was trying hard to keep it a secret. But you were getting hurt and I-

MePhone4: Computer! Computer! It's fine..... I honestly feel real dumb for not telling you guys about this sooner.

4: Ok. No more secrets. No more avoiding us. No more hiding. Just tell us what's going on.

*MePhone was hesitant to tell anyone about what was in his mind. But he had no choice but to tell them.*

MePhone4: Do you wanna know why I was homeless for 5 years. Do you wanna know why I was scared for so long........ I ran away from home...... I was scared of my creator! He would hurt me every time I didn't do what he said and every time I didn't do what he said, I would get tazed.

*MePhone pulled up his sleeves and showed them all the marks he had gotten from being tazed.*

Gamey: Oh....... Oh my...... That's why you didn't want me to meet him....... MePhone I'm sorry..... I didn't know.

MePhone4: That's not even the worst part..... I failed so many times that he wanted to get rid of me completely...... He wanted to kill me.

*Everyone just gained a shocked look on their face.*

MePhone4: And because of that, I ran away. I got into my spaceship and flew out of there........ But after going through all of that, I started to gain a lot of fear. The memories of him torturing me as a test subject and tazing me keep replaying in my head every time I get reminded of it! For years I've been gaining more and more fear. I was homeless for 5 years. Had two grown men attacking me! One of them almost killed me and I ended up getting someone killed because of that!.... I just- I wish I was home! I want to be back with my family! My friends! I....... I....... I just want to go back to being safe again!

*That's when he starts to burst into tears again. Everyone went to him and started to hug him. Well everyone except for BK and Airy.*

Burger King: What? I feel bad but I'm not a hugger.

Airy: Yeah. Me neither.

Burger King: Now I remember why you're my right hand man.

*After Chocolate Bar and Gold Ingot heard everything, they started to feel bad. They looked at each other and knew what to do. They walked to their cabin to see Wand.*

Wand: Finally you two are here! Where's My Ice Pack!?

Chocolate Bar: Actually we have some juicy gossip to tell.

Wand: Ooh. Tell me more.

Gold Ingot: Ok. Here it is..... We Quit!

Wand: Hahaha! Wait what?

Chocolate Bar: We're Not Gonna Let You Push Us Around Anymore! We're Done!!

Gold Ingot: And We're Done Hurting Everyone Because Of You! We Want To Be Who We Want To Be!

Wand: What! You Guys Can't Leave! You Guys Still Have The-

*They take off the bowties and step on them. CB goes to his drawer and puts on his glasses. GI takes his golf equipment.*

Wand: No! If You Two Leave This Cabin With Those Things, You're Dead!!

Gold Ingot: Good. We won't have to see your ugly face again

*They both leave, leaving Wand very angry. Later everyone takes MePhone to his bed since he was sleeping. They slowly put him in his bed. 4 covers him with his blanket. Letting him know he would always be safe with them around. Computer blows him a goodnight kiss. They all leave. 4, Gamey, and Controlly go to bed. While everyone fell asleep, MePhone gained a smile while sleeping. Since he knows he's gonna be safe.*

End of Story 20/20

End of Season 1

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

107K 1.8K 57
Replacement for my crack book!
12K 289 6
This is a collaboration with the amazing, talented @Balloon_The_Balloon! Go read all her amazing books! We hope you enjoy this! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...
2.5M 65.9K 56
| book one | Natalie Reed has just moved to Central City, at first, oblivious to the unnatural events in her new home. She truly feels welcomed in Ce...
78.7K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...