πŸ”ž HIS OBSESSION πŸ”ž (Craving...

By Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... More

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 28&29

1.9K 120 18
By Payu_Rain20

 This baby is back! Who Missed me?

                           ★★★★★

Jungkook stared at his body in shock. Damn, this guy in front of him was perfectly made.

His fresh protuded chest with his pink n*pples which were very hard as a result of the shower he just had. His flat tummy and his sexy navel then to his....

"Can't you just take your eyes away?" Jimin's loud voice jolted him out of his imagination.

That was when he realized it was all an imagination. Jimin was still in his towel🤣🤣🤣🤣!

**You guys were excited only to learn that it's just Jungkook's imagination haha** Am laughing hard rn🤣🤣, sorry to burst your bubbles.

The kiss and the sudden loosening of the towel was all his imagination.

Seeing Jimin in his towel really brought crazy thoughts to his mind.

"You keep staring at me and it's making me uncomfortable" Jimin muttered, holding the towel very tight.

"Because you're so beautiful, I just can't take my eyes off you" Jungkook said truthfully.

He moved closer to him and Jimin held the shirt in his hand nervously. Why's he suddenly acting this way around him?

Jungkook got in front of him, he placed his hand on his bare shoulder, rubbing it lightly.

"I badly wanna do something right now" he whispered, his eyes fixed on his lips.

Jimin bit his lips slowly.

"But I want you to trust me first," he muttered.

"Our first encounter wasn't that good, so I need to let you know I ain't like that anymore" he said.

Jimin lowered his gaze to the floor, he couldn't even face him. Firstly, he kissed him by accident, then he cleaned his lips and licked his fingers. After then, he saw him in his short towel and then this?

"Jimin," Jungkook whispered.

He raised his head to look at him.

"I'm sorry. For treating you like others and for taking you for granted" he muttered.

"I shouldn't have done that to you. I fired you at your place of work because of my selfish desires, I made you work against your will and...."

"Jungkook" Jimin called slowly.

"Can you call me that again?" Jungkook whispered, his eyes getting misty.

"Call my name"

"Jung...." Jungkook slammed his lips on Jimin's before he could finish his word.

Jimin's eyes widened as he feast on his lips hungrily. His heart was beating so fast that he feared he might faint with the way it kept thumping out loud.

Jungkook pinched him slowly and he gasped, he used that opportunity to thrust in his tongue, tasting every corner of Jimin's mouth.

Even though Jimin's mind was against this, he could find himself slowly giving in to the kiss.

He closed his eyes and responded to the kiss, savoring the moment.

Jungkook was a good kisser and he knew how to make him succumb to his kisses.

Jungkook drew Jimin more closer to him, his hands resting above his a*s, he tasted like strawberry and he felt like kissing him till forever.

This wasn't lust anymore, that's what he's sure of. This was a dream come true for him.

When the kiss was about to get hotter, Jimin pushed him away, breathing heavily.

Hos face was all flush red as he was busy staring at his chest.

"Jimin..." Jungkook called, his arms were still around him.

Jimin pushed him away and ran to the bathroom, holding his towel tight for the fear of it loosening in his presence.

Jungkook touched his lips and he smiled. He could feel his heart beating very fast.

"He's so cute," he mumbled with a smile.

****

Jimin rested his back on the door, holding the shirt to his chest.

He couldn't believe they just kissed, a deep one at that.

He raised his hand and touched his lips which were a bit swollen.

"F**k, why did I allow him?" He shut his eyes tightly.

"How am I gonna face him now after this?" He covered his face with his hands.

After spending some time in the bathroom, he slipped the towel off his body and put on the shirt.

The shirt was a little bit big for him though it stopped at his mid thighs.

He inhaled deeply before going out of the bathroom. He met Jungkook arranging the bed and he grew nervous.

Were they going to sleep on the same bed?

Jungkook turned and he couldn't take his eyes off him. His wet hair was clinging to his face giving him a very hot look. He was looking so beautiful in his shirt that Jungkook feared that he wouldn't be able to control himself tonight.

"You look hot.... In my shirt" he smiled.

Jungkook bit his lips, dragging the top down a little to cover his exposed thighs.

"Have you called your parents to inform them you won't be coming tonight?" He asked.

"Yes" he muttered.

"Good. Let's go to bed, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow" he said.

"Bed? Are we gonna sleep on the same bed?" He asked.

"It's just for tonight," he said.

He shook his head.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna sleep on the floor," he said.

"Do you think I'm going to accept that? You can sleep on the floor but we're gonna sleep there together" he said.

"My Dad or Lisa might decide to check on us, we don't wanna get caught, do we?" He asked.

After convincing him for sometime, he agreed and they both laid on the bed.

Jimin lay at the far end of the bed, turning his back to him. This night is really gonna be a long one for him.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" He heard Jungkook' voice in the darkness. They already switched off the light. The moon was the only thing Illuminating light into the room.

"Is it about the kiss? I'm sorry if I passed my boundary, I just lost control of myself" he muttered.

Jimin played with his fingers, not saying a word.

"Goodnight, Jimin"

Everywhere went silent after that. Jimin licked his lips slowly as his mind went to the kiss.

He was getting soft towards Jungkook which baffles him a lot.  Was it because Jungkook already apologized to him? Or because of the way he's acting sweet towards him?

Jimin touched his chest which was thudding loud.

"Is he asleep?" He asked himself.

He turned to face him but got shocked when he saw his eyes wide open, staring at him.

"You... Weren't sleeping?" He stuttered.

Jungkook smiled softly.

"I was about to," he muttered.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

He nodded for him to go ahead

"Don't you have a mom?" He asked.

"Mom?" He chuckled.

"You should sleep, it's getting late" he turned his back to him.

Jimin stared at his back wondering if he asked the wrong question.

He yawned softly before closing his eyes, dozing off instantly.

Jungkook turned his body to face him, he smiled when he saw him sleeping.

He found out something about him that night.... He isn't actually strong the way he claims to be, he's actually soft inside. So tender and fragile and he values himself a lot.

He leaned his head closer and pecked his lips softly.

"Goodnight, Jimin" he muttered before closing his eyes.

****

NEXT DAY***

JEON INVESTMENT***

Jimin entered Jungkook' office with a coffee in his hand. He arrived not quite long.

"Here's your coffee, sir," he said.

He nodded and collected it from him.

They left the house very early in the morning. He dropped him at his house before driving to his own.

"I hope you haven't forgotten about our trip tomorrow," he said.

Jimin gasped inwardly. He has totally forgotten about that.

"You should get your things ready, we'll be leaving tomorrow by 9am" he said.

He nodded.

"How long are we gonna stay there?" He asked.

"Three days," he replied.

"Okay, I'll put that in mind," he said.

"Last night...."

Jimin's breath hitched when he mentioned that. He has been trying his best to forget about the night, especially the kiss scene.

"I just did what I was supposed to do" he quickly said.

"You did great. How about lunch together?" He asked.

"I don't think I can do that, I have something to do," he said.

"Okay. You can go" Jungkook said.

He went out of the office and breathed out loudly. That was when he realized he has been holding his breath since.

"What's wrong with me?" He muttered, rubbing his chest.

"I think I'm going nuts," he mumbled.

****

SEOUL  HIGH SCHOOL***

"Hyeonji, we need to talk," Wang said as he walked to Hyeonji's seat.

"I don't have anything to say to you" Hyeonji said emotionlessly.

"Seriously? You really think you can just end things with me this way?" He asked, raising his voice slightly.

"Why? Don't I have the right to?" She asked back, glaring at him angrily.

"You called me a bìtch, Wang! You hurt me!" She shouted.

Wang rubbed his hair aggressively.

"I'm sorry, okay? I was just out of my senses and..."

"You keep saying that! You keep hurting me just in the name that you were out of your senses!" Hyeonji screamed.

That caught the student's attention as they all focused on them.

"Is it because I like you? Is that why you keep treating me this way?" She asked bitterly.

👥 What's going on?

👥 Are they having issues already?

Jimoon was watching what was going on, Suga and Lisa were beside him.

"Are they having issues now?" Suga asked.

"Is he hurting her?" Lisa wondered aloud.

She faced Jimoon who was busy staring at Hyeonji and Wang.

"Let's leave this class" Wang grabbed Hyeonji's hand but she quickly jerked it off.

"Don't touch me," she said.

"Let's leave please, we need to talk" he said, holding her hand again.

"I told you not to touch me!" She shouted.

"She asked you not to touch her, aren't you being too aggressive?" Jimoon asked.

He freed Hyeonji's hands from Wang's and held it on his own.

"Stay out of this. This is none of your business" Wang gritted out.

"Too bad I can't do that. You should be ashamed of yourself for hurting her" Jimoon said before dragging Hyeonji out of the class.

"That bastard!" Wang fumed.

"I knew he was gonna interfere" Suga muttered.

He glanced at Lisa who wasn't saying a word.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yea" she smiled shortly before facing the entrance of the class.

****

Immediately they walked out of the class, Hyeonji stopped walking and removed her hand from Jimoon's. He turned to look at her.

"You shouldn't have interfered," she muttered.

"Is that jerk hurting you?" He asked.

Hyeonji kept quiet. His eyes went to her hand and it widened when he saw how red it was.

He grabbed her hand and she winced in pain.

"What's this? Was he the one who did this to you?" He half yells.

"Does he even love you at all?"

"I broke up with him," she mumbled.

"What?"

"He keeps treating me like I'm forcing myself on him" she sniffs.

"I couldn't take it anymore so I ended it" she said.

"I'm sorry about that"

She shook her head.

"Don't be. Thanks for taking my side, Jimoon" she said.

Jimoon smiled at her.

****

JAY PARK MANSION***

Jay stared at his reflection in the mirror as he knotted his tie.

Hwasa appeared behind him and crossed her arms around his chest.

"Why do you need to see Jungkook?" She asked.

"Why are you so worried about that?" He asked.

"Why shouldn't I? I'm your girlfriend and I deserve to know what you do" Hwasa said.

"You're my girlfriend not my wife so cut that off" he said.

He picked his phone and it rang at that time.

"What?" He muttered when he picked the call

"What! How did this happen?!" He yelled.

"I'm coming right now and you need to get everything back to its place or else I'm gonna kill you" he shouted angrily before ending the call.

He picked his jacket and went out of the room. Hwasa followed him.

"What happened? What was the call all about?" She asked.

"I need to get going, I don't think I'll be seeing Jungkook today, maybe some other time" he said and went out of the house.

"He just loves keeping to himself. Does it look like I care too?" She scoffed.

****

JEON INVESTMENT***

"The dinner, how was it?" Jin asked as he and Jungkook spoke over the phone.

Jungkook smiled.

"Perfect" he muttered.

"Tell me more about it," Jin said.

"There's nothing for you to know so stop being nosy"

Jin frowned.

"Really? Is that it?" He asked.

"Yea. I need to go, later" Jungkook muttered and ended the call.

He heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," he said.

A lady entered, she smiled and walked to him.

"Hi Jungkook" she waved.

Jungkook frowned. Did Jimin actually allow a lady to enter his office?

"What are you doing here?" He asked coldly.

"I'm glad you can still remember. You suddenly tossed me aside after that heavenly night so I decided to see you myself" she said.

"Get out of my office," Jungkook said.

"Why? I still want more of you, you were so sweet that night that I get wet whenever I think of you" she smiled, stylishly moving closer to him.

The normal Jungkook would have turned her over the table and drilled her hole wildly. But that wasn't it this time around. All he felt was total disgust.

"Who allowed you in?" He asked, staring at her angrily.

Jimin will surely hear from him when the bitch is finally gone.

"No one. I came in myself" the lady smiled and sat on his legs.

"How about a hot steamy s*x in the office?" She bit her lips sexily.

"You can f**k my p**sy anyhow you want" she whispered before crashing her lips on his.

Before Jungkook could react, Jimin entered the office and his eyes widened when he saw the sight in front of him.

Jungkook quickly pushed the lady off him causing her to fall on her b**t.

"Jimin, it's not..."

"I'm sorry for interrupting you sir, please continue what you were doing" Jimin said hurtingly before rushing out of the office.

He ran to the restroom and he rested his back on the door.

"How dare he?" He mumbled.

He  could feel his heart shattering into pieces and he doesn't even know why.

"Why am I feeling this way?" He clutched his chest tightly and a single tear escaped his eyes😢.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 20.8K 18
"You really want this divorce to happen?" Sitting by the bedside after Jungkook stepped inside the room, I just watched as he loosened the tie around...
71.1K 4.4K 38
➳Bitter sweetβ™‘ ->πŸ”ΈMain characters: park jimin ΰ₯€ΰ₯€ Jeon jungkookΰ₯€ ->πŸ”ΈSide ships: kim taehyungΰ₯€ΰ₯€ junghoseokΰ₯€ΰ₯€kim namjoonΰ₯€ΰ₯€kim seokjin ->πŸ”ΈTags: jikook...
129K 5.1K 13
Jungkook: we both are young i stil had to make my career. Your dreams and all. We can't do this and what will i tell my parents? I make a guy pregnan...
517K 10.3K 27
Our young demigods are about to face a horror only known to some of their kind. Highschool. Th...