Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clea...

By lapushwolves

Aimee, a young girl who loved photography, arrived in La Push where she met her true love and was imprinted b... More

Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 1
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 2
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 3
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 4
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 5
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 6
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 7
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 8
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 9
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 10
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 11
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 12
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 13
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 15
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 16
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 17
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 18
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 19
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 20

Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 14

15.6K 293 74
By lapushwolves

Jacob's POV

I looked up to see that it was slowly getting dark. I turned back to Aimee who was still fast asleep. I sighed and got up, stretching my back. Rain started to fall and I quickly ran behind the tree, phasing back into my human form. I ran back to Aimee and lifted her up, carrying her in my arms. She gave a quiet moan as her eyes started to flutter. I groaned and moved faster, hoping she won't see me. I don't want her to find out that I, Jacob Black am actually her "wolfie". 

Panicking, I lifted her over my shoulder gently so she won't see my face. I walked slowly, listening for any noises. Aimee shuffled a bit but fell silent after that. I sighed and relaxed a little. I carried her back in my arms, checking if she's really asleep.

"Almost there..." I whispered, rushing her into Seth's house.

Aimee's POV

"Almost there..." A husky voice said from what seemed like a distance. I whined as I struggled in a pair of warm arms. Sweats were forming on my forehead and I moaned in frustration. "Aimee..." The same voice said with a worrying tone. I groaned as I fell back into darkness.

Seth's POV

"Jacob? What happened to Aimee?" I asked as Jake burst thought the door. He laid Aimee on the sofa and asked Quil for a wet towel.

"She...Aimee...I found her asleep near the forest ground and I just...um...carried her back in since it started to rain." He muttered, shaking his head dry. "

I think...Aimee has a fever or something. She was moaning and sweating the whole way here." I stared in shock as Jake went and changed into dry clothes. 

I felt a nudge on my shoulder, "Hey, Seth. Towel." Quil mumbled and went to look at Aimee. I took the towel and placed it on Aimee's forehead and I watched as her beautiful face twisted in pain.

"Aimee? "I asked worryingly, holding her cold hands in my hot ones.

A small moan from Aimee was my only reply. I clung onto my imprint's hands, hoping that I could make her feel better. Just then, Jake came back in, a distressing look crossed his features. "I am getting Sam and Emily." I nodded and returned my focus back to Aimee.

Aimee...I am sorry. I should've followed you...It's all my fault...Please wake up, you are frightening me. Wake up, Aimee.

Jacob's POV

It was my fault.

I should never have let Aimee to go to sleep in the forest. I should have brought her back to the house so she wouldn't get sick. It was all my fault. I ran as fast as I could to Sam's house, hoping that Emily could do a better job at taking care of Aimee.

I am sorry, Aimee. I should've looked after you better.

Kevin's POV

I stared at the piece of paper with Aimee's address written across it.

Should I go or not?

Go.

Not.

Go.

Not.

Go.

Not.

Go.

I should, shouldn't I? I have an excuse. I have to give her the camera back...

After a few more seconds of debating, I decided to go and find Aimee...Um...because I need to give her the camera back...

Yup, that's why.

Seth's POV

I sat next to Aimee, staring at her beautiful face. I lifted my hand slightly, gently stroking her hair.

Aimee...

She gave another painful moan and shuffled around the sofa. I quickly grabbed her hands, holding it tightly, hoping I could ease her pain. After a few seconds, Aimee stopped struggling and relaxed a little. I sighed in relief, wishing that it means Aimee was feeling better.

Watching your imprint suffers and knowing you can't do anything to help her is the worst feeling.

I heard a knock at the door, but decided to ignore it. If it was Jacob, he certainly wouldn't have knocked. Beside, Quil can go answer it. I stared at Aimee and realised how much she really means to me. Without thinking, I leaned forward and placed my lips onto Aimee's cold yet soft ones.

"What do you think you are doing?" A bitter voice snarled behind me. I turned, only to found myself looking at Kevin's face. I glared at him, hatred and anger boiling inside me. 

"Nothing that concerns you." I growled, trying to control myself not to phase. He glared right back, returning the mutual feelings of hate. "Anything that's concerns Aimee, concerns me." Kevin spatted. 

I started to shake violently, grabbing onto the chair to steady myself.

Just then, Jake, Sam and Emily rushed through the door. Sam took one look at us and frowned at Kevin. "Seth, out. NOW." He ordered, Quil came and walked me out. Kevin watched nervously, uncertainty was written all across his face. 

I shot him a final glare.

Jake's POV

I watched as Quil lead Seth outside the house while Emily rushed to Aimee's side, placing her hands on Aimee's forehead.

"We need ice...to cool her down." She mumbled, "Sam, will you pleas-"Emily stopped herself and stood up. "I will get the ice myself, you will probably melt it." 

Sam stared helplessly after her, "I can't help it. You know?" 

I nodded, not really listening and shifted myself next to Aimee. I held her hands in mine as Emily came back in with a bag of ice in her hands. She placed it gently on Aimee's forehead and Aimee frowned at the coldness.

"Jake..." Emily whispered kindly, "Best to take your warm hands off hers. Not exactly helping her cool."

I stared at Aimee, nodded and let go.

Hurry up and wake...Aimee...Your "wolfie" is waiting.

Aimee's POV

I felt a warm and gentle hand rested on my forehead. I tried hard to open my eyes, but failed. I groaned and felt the warmth of the hand being taken away from me. I shuffled a little and finally I was able to see again. The loud noises were giving me a headache; I sighed and placed a hand on my head.

"Aimee?" A concerned voice asked me and I turned my head towards that direction in an instance. Pain quickly struck me and I whined softly. "Aimee? You okay?" a different voice questioned me this time.

Just as I was about to reply, I felt a rather cold hand holding onto mine tightly. I flinched, pulling away. I blinked a few time, trying to clear my vision.

"S-Seth?" I mumbled, titling my head slightly. He nodded and held my hands in his protective and warm ones. I gave him a soft smile.

"Aimee...How about me?" A voice asked and I watched Jacob stepping slowly towards me. I grinned, "Jake!" He chucked lightly, "At lease you didn't forget me." I shook my head, "Why would I forget you?"

Suddenly two loud voices interrupted the conversation,

"AIMEE! You are awake!"

"Me! Me! Remember me?"

I chuckled and watched as Embry and Quil pushed past Seth and Jake.

"Hey Embry. Hey Quil."

They grinned happily. 

"How are you feeling, Aimee?" Quil asked.

"I am better." I replied, while watching Seth fiddled around with my hand.

"Aimee." 

An unfamiliar voice said, causing me to look away from Seth. 

"Want your camera back?" A smile formed on my face and I held my hands out. 

"Kevin!" He gave me a smile. "Camera please." 

He placed my camera on my hands and I admired it for a few seconds. "Thank you for keeping it safe, Kevin." He shrugged, "No problems, anything for you, Aimee." I smiled and I thought I heard some growling sounds from the side.

"So...How long was I out for?" I questioned as Sam and Emily came walking in the room.

"Two days." Emily answered and placed a hand on my shoulder lovingly. "Jake and Seth were right by your side every day and night." She smiled, looking at the two. Seth looked up at me anxiously and I held his hands tighter. He grinned.

"The boys did a great job at looking after you." Sam said and wrapped his hands around his imprint. I turned to face the boys and raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Somehow, I had trouble imagining them looking after me.

"Really." He responded, smiling. "Ask them yourself."

Seth just sat there, staring at me while Jake scratched the back of his neck nervously. I beamed and gave them each a hug.

"Thank you." I whispered next to their ear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob's POV

Ever since Aimee was awake, Seth seemed a lot happier and relaxed. I was glad to know that she is okay. However I am finding Aimee's friend, "Kevin" very annoying. I get frustrated whenever I see him around the place.

I guess he is alright...if he's by himself.

Alone.

Without Aimee.

I shook  my head  and quickly ran into the forest.

Aimee and I slowly developed a certain time when she will meet her 'wolfie'. 

I hid myself behind my usual tree and phased hurriedly. Aimee soon came walking towards our "spot". As usual, I gave her a gentle lick on her hand and lay beside her. She would normally respond with a pat on the head.

Although this time, she just sighed and placed herself next to me. I let out a soft whine and Aimee looked up with her deep brown eyes. She rustled my fur a little and sighed again. I was tempted to phase back, just so I could ask her for the reason that's troubling her. I let an out a small frustrated groan and Aimee glanced at me.

She was now used to my occasional groans and growls. I whimpered softly, to show her that I meant no harm. Not that she would be scared anyway; I was surprised at how far Aimee and my wolf form's relationship could go. She is a bold girl. She had never once run away. 

"Wolfie..."

I chuckled silently.

...used to it by now...

"I...I might be...leaving..." she mumbled and my ears shot up.

WHY?

"I...I...Mum...or should I say "Mrs Baker" apparently wants her child that she abandoned for 15 years to come back to her." She continued and I leapt out, causing her to stare at me in alarm.

I mentally swore and came back down again, burying my head down on to the wet mud.

Damn this "Mrs Baker". I haven't met her and I dislike her already.

I heard a soft sob and I yanked my head out in an instant. I watched as a droplet of tear came rolling down Aimee's beautiful face.

"I don't...w-want to...leave...La Push." Aimee whispered, clinging hard onto my fur. I growled quietly, swearing at "Mrs Baker' in my mind.

I don't want you to leave either...Aimee...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 7.7K 27
After the mysterious death of her Grandparents, Lillian and her father are shipped off to live in La Push, Washington. The greenery and picturesque...
168K 4K 31
Seth Clearwater a werewolf, who believed love wasn't a thing until he met Alex. Seth learns what it's like to have imprinted, while Alex figures out...
357K 8.6K 28
//She was afraid of him, because he was strong and mysterious. He was afraid of her, because she was beautiful and quiet. All they needed was a push...
2.9K 101 5
Imprinting on an unconscious girl in the woods with handprints around her throat and rope burns seared into her ankles wasn't exactly how Seth expect...