Down in the Valley Baby

Kbreezyyz

A story about the continuation of our favorite show Pvalley pynk posse! This is just fiction and I do not own... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 31

218 6 187
Kbreezyyz

Keyshawns POV

"Shit Alicia you sure you gon be good watching them tonight?" I asked holding Regal in my arms giving her the biggest hug and kiss while Jayden played wit my nephew right below our feet, it is nice having my sister around but I hope she really did cut Shannice off.

"Sis I already told you I gotchu. They gon be good and you coming back afterwards so don't worry. Go make them coins." She said giving me a tight hug as I passed Regal over to her.

"Mama loves y'all okay? And Devonte Auntie loves you too. Bye y'all." I said walking out the front door as my heart kinda sunk to my feet. Alicia right, the kids been wit her this long and nun ever happened but it'll always be in the back of my mind that Shannice still got a hold on her even if they haven't talked in months. I walked over to my car and started it heading back over to the house. When I walked to the front door and opened it I was shocked at the sight. "Oh my God!" I said placing my hands over my mouth. "Roses..." my voice softened holding my the side of my face closing the door behind me, I forgot all about the time. I gotta be at the club soon but I ain't thanking bout that right na. I brought my hands from my face to my chest holding it as I picked up the first bouquet of roses smelling them ready to read the note inside of 'em. It has my name engraved on the card, I turned it around and stared reading the words on it.

"Wishing you all the luck in the world tonight Key, you know I wish I could be there with you but you never needed anyone to hold your hand.You deserve this and so much more-Woddy."

Oh my God! Soon as I read the note it was hard to keep this smile off my face, he really did all this fa me? Behind the flowers it was sum else... a box...picking it up placing it in the palm of my right hand I put my left hand on my chest. Looking at the box in front of me everything in the room became a blur. My heart fluttered staring at this fixture wit my name on top of it. Unlatching the grove of it I opened it. "Wow..." I said looking at the band buried in vvs stones wit pink roses chasing each other all around it. I took the bracelet out the box placing it on my wrist not taking my eyes off it's unmatched beauty. "Damn." I almost forgot what time it was and the fact that I was late staring at it glisten on my wrist until Uncle Clifford started blowing up my phone...

*INCOMING CALL FROM UNCLE CLIFFORD 💞💅🏿*

"Huh..." I sighed still in shock looking at the silver bracelet take on the lights above me as it swayed against my skin."Hello?" I said finally picking up the phone.

"Heffa! Where in the heyell is you at? You was 'posed to be here fifteen minutes ago! People is at the do' asking fa yo ass!"

"I'm sorry Uncle Clifford I got...ummm...got caught up..." I said stroking my fingers against the card in my hands from the flowers. "Ahhh."

"Bitch why you sounding all mellow and shit? You high?"

"Naw!"

"Well good cause you know I loves me a good smoke erry now and again but we need you to make it here in one piece! We don promised these niggas and bitches you would be here tonight."

"I know Uncle Clifford.... I'm on my way."

"Alright well hurry up heffa!" She said hanging up the phone. Lemme get ready but before I do that I gotta put all these flowers in water. After I put most of the flowers I could in water I headed to the back to get ready for the night. I decided to wear my hair in a light pink wavy princess look and pink and silver glitter on my eyes. I put on a two piece Gucci skirt set and got my handbag.

"This is it..." I said looking at myself in the full length mirror, this the type of break I been waiting on fa a while na and it's finally happening. It's kinda bittersweet I'm doing it by myself cause a while back I didn't think I could but now I know I'm the reason I got all these deals, not Rome. I was ready so I started walking out the front door to my car and headed over to the club.

Dianna's POV

"Yeah gurl, seem like errybody getting beat round here..." Hold up, who the fuck she talm bout? Look like her and ole gurl back there looking over here and ain't nun over here for 'em. Dianna calm down I said to myself as my eyes rolled in the back of my head in front of this here mirror. Shit I must just be on edge.

"Shush! Fa she hear you!" Maybe I'm not on edge...I looked through my mirror right back at these heffa's staring at me.

"Hear what?!" I asked turning my head around from my vanity looking at Brazil and one of the other gurls. "How bout y'all mind the business that pays you stead of worrying bout what the fuck I got going on! Heyell maybe if you did you would have this set tonight! Broke ass bitches!"

"Ahhh!"

"Rude!" They both said walking through the locker room entrance to hit the floor.

"Shit!" I turned back around and kept applying face blend to my jaw for the shit my sister had the nerve to pull on me earlier.

"Don't worry bout them Dianna gurl. Here lemme help you." Extra Extra said smiling at me taking my beauty blender outta my hand.

"Thanks gurl."

"Ain't no problem. How you feeling bout tonight?"

"Ion know Extra..." I said looking in the mirror back at my reflection. I can't believe all these niggas and bitches here cause of me.

"You know opportunities like this rarer then snow in Mississippi. This could mean a new life fa you gurl, you don't know who out there. I mean it could be managers, brand ambassadors all that!"

Wit her saying all this right na it was sounding real crazy but maybe not too crazy. I was looking for a way out the gang and I know it's wishful thinking but maybe this it, fa me and...Cedes... "Thanks gurl." I said turning around flashing her a lil smile as she put my makeup blender down on my vanity. Erryone here been like real framily to me.

"Na I'm gon go out chere and warm these niggas up for you gurl!" After she left the locker room it was just me back here. I looked down at my phone and my sister was blowing me up.

"Fucking great!"

*TEXT MESSAGES*

B💞: Dianna, listen I'm sorry for being so rough on you today. Listen I just want us to be in the clear! I seen you all over the gram, good luck tonight.

Me: Thanks B.

*EXITS TEXT MESSAGES*

Least she learning how to talk to me correctly. These past few weeks she been coming out the side of her face wit her damn comments and behavior. But fa what she did to Mercedes Ion know if I can ever forgive her for that shit! I started walking out the locker room and decided to walk out to the back entrance for sum fresh air before DJ Neva Scared call me on stage. "Ahhh!" I said letting out a loud sigh holding my head down to my legs.

"You alright...?" I looked up to see who was talking to me and it was...it was her... "Sorry, Ion mean to be all in ya business."

"Naw, it's alright...and yeah I'm good..." looking at her I could see why my sister so pressed, this bitch pretty as fuck. "Keyshawn right...? I'm Dianna..." I said taking a deep breath finally gaining my composure.

"Oh I know who you are. You the new G!" She said sprinkling her fingers over at me, she don't seem half bad...

"New G...?" I laughed putting my hands on my hips.

"Yeah gurl! Ya mug errywhure up in this club so you hard to miss. Can't wait to see ya set tonight."

"To be honest I'm kinda nervous bout the shit."

"Whatchu got to be nervous about? You do this errynight."

"Well I never been the main set of nun let alone a whole group of gurls at a club that's packed out damn near errynight." I was starting to breathe a lil faster.

"Listen..." she said placing her hand on my chin, I was shocked at first cause I don't let just anybody touch me but her vibes seem like one's of a kind hearted person. "Don't doubt yaself it'll only set you back from where you needa be, just show up and show out!" She said smiling at me and I smiled back at her.

"Thanks..." I released the breath I had been holding in fa a minute out of fear and finally started feeling like myself again.

"See you inside...?"

"See you inside..." I said as she walked away and in through the back entrance. Tryna get myself together and walk back inside behind her I looked over to my left and seen Big L out back wit sum bags in his hands. "The fuck he doing...?" I walked a lil closer and seen he was talking to sum white nigga that I never seen before. "Hummm, lemme mind my business." I said talking my ass back inside.

Cliff's POV

"Ahhht! Where the heyell these bitches at?!"

"Cliff I'm sure they coming." Lamarques said tryna calm me down.

"This club is too packed tonight! Who all these people Lamarques?!"

"Ion know Cliff, I guess word got out bout this shit since errybody and they mama posting this shit to they gram."

"Yeah I guess you right... AHT BITCHHHH! MY BITCH IS FINALLY HURE!" I said swinging my hand in the air telling Keyshawn to come over to where me and Lamarques standing. "Heffa I ain't thank yo ass was coming!"

"Uncle Clifford, na you know I would never keep you hanging. Hey Lil Murda..." she said leaning in to hug him. Then he whispered sum in her ear.

"Aht Aht! What y'all talm bout?" I asked cause I can't hear nun over this loud ass music DJ Neva Scared playing chileee.

"He just asked me if I got my gift..." this heffa smiling from ear to ear.

"Gift? What gift?"

"I'll tell you bout it later Cliff but fa right na let's help Keyshawn set up." He said taking mine and her hand over to the table where she gon be giving out her lashes.

"AWE DO I SEE MISS MISSISSIPPI IN THIS BITCH!!! SHE A WHOLE CELEBRITY YA'LL! POLE PRINCESS IN THE BUILDING SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN, BITCHES GET YO PHONES OUT AND READY TO POST MY GURLS LASHES TO YA'LL GRAMS AND MAKE SURE YALL TAG HER PRETTY SELF! NA I KNOW YA'LL NIGGA'S BEEN WAITING ON THE MASTERPIECE AND SHE WILL BE OUT SHORTY, YA'LL JUST MAKE SURE YA'LL READY TO THROW DEM DOLLARS!!!" DJ Neva Scared shouted from the DJ booth, glad lil nigga here to hype errybody up! If Ion say 'nathan else Imma say this, Dianna know how to fuck up a stage mmmkay chileee, she seem like good people the lil time I don known her but from what Mercedes said it's seeming like her sister got it out for all us here in this club. People tend to choose they framily when they in tough situations, I just hope Dianna choose this one.

"Where Big L ass at?!"

Big L's POV

After I wrapped up wit Duffy back here I decided to go find a lil stash house for this here product till I'm able to leave for the night. I went back to the kitchen and I know this ain't the best place to hide this shit but Clifford expect me to be back here cooking them wangz anyway. I hid the product under one of the kitchen cabinets for the time being and started cooking these wangz.

"Hey Big L!"

"Shit!" I said turning around almost breaking my neck. "Monroe, can you announce yaself next time?!"

"I thought that's what I just did!" She said holding her hand out rolling her eyes at a nigga.

"Whatchu want gurl?"

"I came back here to tell you we out of liquor and if you couldn't tell errybody and they momma here at this club tonight! We gotta tell Clifford!"

"We can't do that Monroe! I told you I got it handled!"

"We'll since you got it handled how bout you take yo ass to the sto' and buy us sum liquor out of pocket!" This gurl must be crazy I said to myself giving her a mean side eye.

"Na Monroe..."

"What? I'll watch these wangz fa you. Na bye!" She said waving her hands in my face taking over the wangz in the fryer. Guess I better head to this store then. If it ain't one thang it's a damn nother at this club! I took my walky talky off my pants and rang Diamond.

"Wassup Big L?"

"Diamond member last night when I told you Imma be calling in a favor? Well this that time nigga. I need you to hold it down fa a few."

"How long Big L? And Whatchu bout to go do?"

"I thought I was yo boss."

"..."

"Listen mane I'm just stopping by the sto' real quick to pick us up sum bottles seeing as we just ran out. Na you think you can hold it down till then? Tell Clifford I went outside fa a smoke or sum."

"Alright Big L but hurry back cause a nigga not tryna get on her nerves tonight!"

"I gotchu Diamond." I told him putting my walky on the office desk heading out the back door. Monroe think she slick tryna boss me around but she gon find out she keep fucking wit me. Soon as I walked out the door I headed for my car and started heading to the grocery store. "Damn this liquor expensive then a mafucka'!" I said looking at the prices for a case of different bottles. I need to buy atleast 5 cases of these shits. I pulled out the stacks I had in my back pocket and luckily it was enough to buy five, I knew running this shit wit Duffy was gonna be the right move. I paid then walked back out to my car. Shit! I ain't checked on lil nigga in a minute! I looked at the camera on my phone connected to the storage unit and seen Maine's ass sleep or passed out? One or the other. "Shit the nigga need sum food fa he up and die. Fuck mane!" I pulled off and started driving to Krystal's, I picked this nigga up a burger, sum fries and a water cause soda just gon dehydrate this nigga. I texted Diamond and told him he was gon have to hold out a few more minutes while I go feed this nigga, I shoulda just kilt him mane then I wouldn't have to be worried bout his ass! Soon as I made it here I parked on the street opposite side of the parking lot where no one could trace me back to this nigga. I unlocked the door and seen his ass passed out.

"FUCK MANE!" He said as I splashed the water in his face.

"Hey mane, I told yo ass you can't die on me at least not yet."

"THEN WHATCHU PLAN ON DOING TO ME MANE?! HUH?! YOU CANT KEEP ME HERE FOREVER!"

"Here!" I said taking the chains off his hands passing him the bag wit the food inside.

"Nigga, my feet still chained up!"

"You think I'm a fool? Yo ass ain't going nowhure to you suffer as much as Clifford did! Na eat nigga!" After he ate I knocked his ass out and chained this nigga back up.

Diamond's POV

"Shit Big L!"

"Shit Big L what?!"

"Oh shit! Hey Uncle Clifford..."

"Diamond? What in the Sam heyell is you doing back here in the office when yo ass should be at the do'?"

This exactly what I told Big L's ass, she gon read me like a bitch read the shaderoom posts!

"Ahhh, Uncle Clifford Rod holding down the do'..."

"Well yo ass still should be out on that floor so why ain't you? And where Big L?"

"He had to step out fa a minute, he on the phone wit his baby momma so you know how that go..." fuck you really think she gon believe that Diamond? I might as well pack all my shit up na cause after tonight I'm fired.

"Oh alright den, you just hit that floor!" She said pointing to the door and as I'm trying to walk out of it here he come. "Murda boy what is you doing back here? You following me of sum?" The lil nigga looked at Uncle Clifford then back at me, Ion know what the fuck wrong wit him but if he try sum shit...

"I had to make sure Mr steal yo gurl ain't on that type of time wit mine."

"Lamarques! I'm sorry Diamond he just get a lil hasty sometimes. I'll see you out front." She said as I turned around. I couldn't help but laugh, I ain't mad at ole boy for standing up fa his friend but seem to me like he the one who stole my gurl. I started walking back out front and when I did I seen Keyshawn standing over at her table. Looking at her right na, so happy, that's all I want for her. She looked in my direction and I could feel her eyes pulling me from across the room so I decided to walk over to her.

"Hey..." I said holding my hands in my pockets, she make me nervous as heyell.

"Hey Diamond...nice seeing you out on this floor, thought you would be at the door making sure boucoup mafucka's can't get inside." She started laughing tryna hide the fact that her breathing started becoming uncontrollable.

"I'm right where I needa be..." there it is again, the music in the club became silent as I waited for the next words to come outta her mouth. "So...whatchu got going on tonight?" I asked picking up a few of her lash samples off the table in front of me. "Oooo I see you cutting up wit these, these the ones you wearing na?"

"Ahhh, ahh yeah they is..." she said slowly bringing her pointer finger up to brush against the lashes till I replaced her fingers wit mine. Brushing my fingers up against them I could feel her subtle breaths on my skin, much like I did last night.

"They look good..." my hand was on her face na as I stroked it back and forth. She started to close her eyes and breathe slowly as I brought my hand down to her cheek making my way down to hold her chin. Rubbing my thumb against it I feel a fire inside me.

"Ahh..." she let out a soft sigh as my thumb brushed against her lips.

"Keyshawn...?"

"Ahhh, Diamond Imma run to the bathroom!" She said running away leaving me in the crowd.

"DIAMOND! DIAMOND I NEED YOU OUT FRONT MANE!"

"I'll be right there Rod." I said answering the walky talky. What the fuck going on na mane? Soon as I walked outside I seen a whole bunch of niggas out front rocking that blue and gold. Figures tonight's the fucking night Big L wanna call in his fucking favor! "What's good fellas? Y'all rolling in deep tonight ain't you?"

"Yeah nigga. Na can we come inside?"

"Hold that thought. Rod keep they asses out here while I call Uncle Clifford." I said walking back inside. I rang her up on the walky talky. "Hey Uncle Clifford?"

"Wassup Diamond? Errythang good?"

"Naw actually...listen I thank you an ole boy needa head out the back and head home."

"Diamond Whatchu talm bout? You not making any sense."

"Listen CFC rolling in deep tonight and I'm guessing since ya boy HVH it's gon end like it ended last time. Get yo shit and get gone!"

"Diamond who is you talking to? Huh? I'm yo boss!"

"Listen Uncle Clifford I'm not tryna run you I'm tryna protect you. Now you and lil nigga needa get going, I'm finna let these niggas in through the front while y'all head out the back."

"Thanks Diamond."

"You welcome boss." I said hanging up. "Rod let these niggas in mane."

Big Murda's POV

"Cliff what the fuck that nigga talm bout na?"

"Murda boy, listen we gots to go."

"I ain't scared of no nigga Cliff."

"Marques now is not the time to be acting all buck and shit we need to go! Unless you wanna be hemmed up like we was the last time!"

"Alright Cliff I'm right behind you." I said following behind her out the office door. She right I'm not tryna see her get hurt again or be hemmed up again over this shit. I bet you this cause Maine's ass wasn't at his crib the other night, shit he probably still ain't at his crib judging by how me and Woddy rolled up in there and all the nigga furniture and shit was arranged every which way. Mane I knew that nigga didn't just leave his crib! Who the fuck got to him?!

"Woddy...?" Cliff shouted and when I looked up there he was...

"Ma...?" I know this nigga ain't bring my mama to the club. Here she come waking up to a nigga wit her face turnt up.

"Hey Marques! Why yeen been answering ya phone boy?!" She asked slapping me as hard as she could wit her purse, I wanna laugh but I know this ain't the time or the place.

"Ma...?"

"Yeah you said that already Marques. I been calling and texting yo ass fa days, why yeen been picking up...?"

"Ma...my phone got fucked up..."

"Oh ya phone got fucked up...then what's this Lamarques?!" She asked semi hollering at me holding her phone up to my face showing me a picture of my gram bout the club event tonight.

"Ma you following me on the gram na?"

"Bwoy! I want an answer....Ooo..." she said slowly putting her phone down looking at shawty right beside me. "Ahumm! You gon introduce me to ya friend Marques...?" She asked semi smiling over at Cliff, damn she hard to read.

"Ahhh..." I couldn't speak so I just looked over at Cliff and back at Woddy wit a deathstare.

"Ahhh..." seem like Cliff don't know what to say either...

"How bout we all just head somewhere to talk..." Woddy said tryna break the silence after he don started this shit.

"Really my nigga, this all yo fault!" I whispered pushing him against the shoulder. "Listen Ma me and..."

"You and who...?" She asked looking over at me, then at Woddy, then back at Cliff. Shit they wasn't 'posed to meet like this.

"Listen Woddy, meet us over at Taffe's! Right na we gotta get outta here, I'll explain once we get there!" I said pushing him and my mama to his car as I opened Cliff door for her.

"So that's yo mama Lamarques...?" She asked looking back at her. I could tell she was starting to get nervous cause errytime she do she start tapping her nails together.

"Cliff..."

"Why yeen say nun back there? Huh?"

"Cliff, Listen my momma don't know..."

"Well she know now! And so does the whole world so what's the problem?!"

"Cliff, shawty it ain't no problem I just never knew how she would take the shit, heyell telling by her facial expression I still don't know. So how bout we just wait till we all get to Taffe's then I'll tell her okay?"

"Alright Lamarques but what we have ain't no big secret, specially wit this big ass rock on my finger."

"I know shawty..." I said softly placing my hand on hers pulling it up to my lips kissing it while I started the car. "You know you my shawty, and you know I love you. I told you Imma love you in the open and I meant that shit. Just trust me okay?"

"Okay Lamarques..." I followed behind Woddy the whole time till we made it to Taffe's and I parked the car. I looked over at Cliff and the nervousness in her face could be seen from miles away.

"Cliff, errythang gon be good, I promise." I leaned over from the drivers seat of the car and kissed her soft lips for as long as I could, I ain't wanna let her go but I know Imma have to face this eventually. "Na C'mon Shawty, it's time to meet yo mother in law."

"Lamarques, that's if she even like me."

I put my finger over her lips and hushed her "Don't even talk like that na, she gon like you and if she don't we'll take it day by day and if she don't wanna do that she can drive on back to wherever she came from. Na C'mon." I said putting her hand in mine walking over to Woddy and my mama. "Y'all gon go inside and get a table or what?" I asked looking at the both of them as my mama's eyes were focused on nun else but me and Cliff's hand tie. Shit mane.

"C'mon Ms LaTanya." Woddy opened the door for her and held it fa me and Cliff as we walked inside. After we sat down my momma was just silent, but the whole time she wasn't looking at me or Woddy, she was looking at Cliff.

"Woddy Imma kill you nigga." I said communicating wit him telepathically, by my face I'm sure the nigga could tell what was was thinking.

"So you the one that stole my baby's heart...?" Wait she finally said sum.

"Ma...?"

"Aht Aht! I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to her." Her...she got her pronoun right...

"Ahhh, yeah I guess that's me..." Cliff said half smiling not knowing if she was 'posed to. My mama intimidating as heyell.

"Ma...?"

"Bwoy you hard of hearing? I'm talking to...MARQUES IS THAT A FUCKING RING?!" Here we go...

"Ma hear me out..." I said reaching over the table to grab her hand, she just held her head down and started to get upset. "Fuck! Woddy see! Why you bring her here mane?!"

"I missed it..."

"What...?"

"I...I missed it. Marques I missed yo big day?" She asked lifting her head up and when she did she had tears rolling down her face.

"Mama...?"

"He make you happy?" She asked looking over at Cliff.

"Yeah...Yeah he do." Cliff said smiling looking over at me, the nervousness in her face started to go away.

"Good! Shit! Woddy pass me one of them napkins so I can dry my face. WAITER?! C'mon we hungry!"  There she go back in her crazy bag, guess she ain't bothered by this shit, even if she was I'm not changing for ner nigga! My shawty is my shawty.

Woddy's POV

I know Lamarques finna kill me for this shit but at least it all turned out well and good for my nigga.

*INCOMING CALL FROM KEY🥰🔑*

" 'Cuse me fa a second y'all." I said sliding away from the table to answer my phone. "Hello?"

"You broke into the house huh?" My heart steadied as soon as I heard her voice.

"You could say that."

"Thanks fa the flowers and the...bracelet Woddy, they were beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you..."

"You know...I really wanted to see you tonight...so why yeen stay?"

"Stay?"

"Yeauh, I seen you was here at the club a few minutes ago. Member we share our location."

"Shit, I forgot bout that, sorry Key."

"You coulda came in and said hi..." when she said that I could hear the hurt in her voice, fuck.

"I ain't want nun more than to do that."

"So why didn't you...?"

"Key..."

"Well anyway I just called to say thanks fa the bracelet and the flowers..."

"Wait Key before you hang up."

"Yeauh...?"

"I do...you know wish I was there celebrating wit you tonight, don't ever think Ion wanna be right by ya side cause that's the only place I wanna be. But I want you to do you right na, you deserve that. I do miss you Key, Ion want you to think I don't..."

"Ion think that...I know why you feel like we need this break, just know how I feel bout you okay?"

"I do..."

"Where you at anyway? What's all that talking in the background?"

"Oh that, just someone."

"Someone?!"

"I'm just playing Key, that's Murda and nem."

"Oh, damn y'all went out without me?!"

"It's a long story... you boutta go home? Or you staying at the club..." when I asked I felt my heart stop, cause I know that nigga there.

"Well y'all ain't invite me out...and I'm bout done inside, I'm just heading over to my sisters."

"How the kids?"

"They good...you know Jayden been asking bout you." Fuck mane...

"Tell lil man I miss him..."

"I will...I'm walking to my car na, wait on the phone till I get inside...?"

"Of course..." I heard her heels walking against the ground as she did her cute lil tip toe thang to the car and closed the door.

"I'm inside na, thanks fa waiting."

"Any time Key..."

"Well I guess I better get heading over there, tell Murda nem I said thanks fa leaving a bitch and not inviting me to y'all lil get together..."

"Key, you know we..."

"We what...?" She asked, then we both got real silent.

"Want you here, it was just last minute that's all."

"Ummm...don't worry Imma get y'all asses back."

"Oh, so you got a master plan na huh?" I asked her laughing on this end of the phone, I don't wanna hang up and I got a feeling she don't want to either.

"I know if I hang up it's gon be a while fa I hear from you again..." I could hear her getting upset on the other side of the phone.

"Key, I promise you will." I said tryna reassure her.

"Alright well Imma be waiting...hopefully not too long..."

All I wanna do is go over there and be wit her, that's all I been wanting to do for the longest but I know she gotta figure all this out for her. "Key, Imma always be here for you, you got all of me. Part of me thank you always will I just want all of you. Right na I'm not sure I have it."

"Woddy...? You never had just half and you know that."

"Key, I can't even begin to tell you how it felt seeing that nigga that day...that night..."

"That night? What night you talm bout Woddy?"

"It don't matter."

"It matters to me...Woddy..." I could hear her wiping her tears away over the phone and it's making me feel some type of way.

"Just know Imma be here when you decide okay?"

"Woddy...?"

"Bye Key..." I said finally hanging up, I looked back at Lamarques, Cliff and LaTanya and started getting a lil upset. I looked back down at my phone and I still ain't change my Lock Screen. Even though we on a break I'm still gon keep it. I started walking back over to the table to finish talking wit niggas.

Roulette's POV

*TEXT MESSAGES*

Extra😼💸: Roulette? Listen you aughta come by the club to pick up this bread, Uncle Clifford just left and Big L ass ain't back yet.

Me: Back yet? Where Big L at?

Extra😼💸: Ion know gurl but he ain't here so just come through and rap wit us fa a few.

Me: Bitch you better be glad money talks, I'm on my way.

*EXITS TEXT MESSAGES*

Duffy still ain't back yet so he must be running his shit, that's why Big L ass ain't at the club. I grabbed my jacket and YSL and headed out my front door. Soon as I pulled up this bitch was packed the fuck out and the line was still long as heyell. I texted Extra to let me through the back door as I walked up to it.

*TEXT MESSAGES*
Whisper🥶😘...

Me: Hey gurl, can we just talk.

Me: Listen I'm sorry okay.

*EXITS TEXT MESSAGES*

She ain't been responding to me since that night and I know she a lil pissed off but this opportunity is too huge to pass up. She looking a gift horse in the mouth and wanna be mad over one bitch! I put my phone deep inside my purse and started heading for the door.

"Extra where these bitches at?"

"Hello to you too. Where Toy?"

"I thought you was hitting her up."

"Naw Roulette you was 'posed to, where yo head at gurl? You still worried bout Whisper ain't you?" She ain't wrong.

"Naw I'm straight! Listen it's too late to text her na so I'll just tell her bout this shit another time. Na how y'all been doing? I hope good seeing as niggas rolling in deep tonight."

"Yeah a couple of the gurls back there wit a nigga right na giving him a private party..."

"Good...Good. Shit y'all should make bank, CFC rolling deep too I see." I said looking around the whole locker room. I always hated those punk ass colors cause my dad trained me to I suppose.... "How ya pockets been treating you?"

"Oh they been treating me real good, you too I see." She said brushing her hands against my bag.

"Hoe! Don't be touching my shit na!"

"Ooop sorry, you on edge ain't it?"

"Naw I'm straight..." she grabbed my bag of coke out my YSL and passed it to me. "Bitch what I tell you bout...."

"You look like you need this right about na..." she said as she waved the bag right under my nose. Fuck I only came here for my paper not a party. "C'mon I'll do the shit wit you."

"Na gurl I thought you said you would never do the shit..."

"Shit...it's a party why be all turnt down?" When she said that we both took a bump together. "Fuckkkk na I know whatchu and Whisper mean when y'all say this what get y'all through this shit!!!! Ahhttt! Damn Roulette! Imma go out to that floor." She said all groggy and shit. Maybe I shouldn't have let her take a bump but if she wanna party I ain't gon stop her. I grabbed the money she left on the vanity for me and headed right out the back door.

"Just what is you doing hure gurl?" I looked up to see who was talking to a bitch and here he go.

"What you doing just walking up in here Big L?"

"I do work here."

"Umhumm..." I said reaching down at the bottom of my purse fa my phone, I don't have time fa this back and forth.

"Last time I checked you don't!"

"Ya point?!" I asked finally looking up at him sucking my teeth.

"Listen yo ass better stay from around here fa I tell Duffy why you really got kicked out the club." He really think that cane be scaring people, it don't do nun but scare the females away.

"Oh, guess I'll just have to tell Uncle Clifford whatchu been doing wit Duffy then huh? You must've forgot ya ass was at my crib the other day getting drugs from my nigga. Yeah! Like I said you have a good night." I said bumping into him as I walked past. This nigga must've forgot.

Rod's POV

"Ayo Diamond what's up wit them niggas mane? Why they wearing blue and gold like it's going outta style?"

"Gang culture around these here parts fierce mane, just keep yo eyes and ears open while we up in chere tonight." He said looking at each nigga that walked inside after we patted 'em down. 

"So Uncle Clifford and nem gone mane?"

"Nigga keep yo voice down, we don't need these niggas knowing that shit. Let's just say Uncle Clifford boo affiliated wit a different gang, guessing that's why they got fucked up the other night."

"You mean to tell me that's why she all fucked up, awe heyell naw mane it couldn't be me."

"So, that's why you here ain't it? Yo shawty here...?" Shit, well I guess the cats out the bag na.

"Yeah, judging by the way you was looking at that gurl last night you here fa her too am I right?"

"Listen Rod, I'm sorry bout earlier. I never thought I would see you...you know after ya brother..." Looking at him I started thanking bout what Whisper said earlier. Maybe sum did bring me here...I came fa her and she the reason I'm still here...but maybe I'm here fa him too.

"Someone recently told me that you was good people, I ain't wanna believe 'em there fa a minute..." I said laughing nodding my head at him "But na I can see...they was right. So I'm sorry mane. I was being selfish, part of me still a lil upset bout how he died...you know I ain't even...I ain't even get to say goodbye..."

"He talked about you a lot, erryday really. Listen Rod I'm sorry."

"Thanks mane..." I said dabbing him up "Don't think this make us cool and shit either."

"Na why would I think that?" He asked me smiling. "Big L?!" He said turning around. "Big L where the fuck you been?!"

"Diamond I told yo ass I had to pick up bottles mane."

"Picking up bottles don't take that damn long! But tonight yo lucky night mafucka', Uncle Clifford and nem already gone."

"Where she at na mane?"

"You don't see all these CFC niggas here?" When Diamond started pointing out in the crowd to the niggas Big L face looked like he seen a ghost, what the fuck going on round here?

"Diamond! Why you let these niggas in here mane?! You know how much shit popped off the last time they asses rolled on through here."

"Cause Big L, last time I checked this club neutral ground, we start discriminating na we gon regret it!"

"Yeah I guess you right..."

"Hey y'all I'm finna slide on inside, Diamond you got the do'?"

"Yeah mane go head."

Mercedes POV

"Mama why we had to leave the club today? You know I wanted to talk to Ms Dianna, specially since I ain't seent her in a minute..."

"So you miss her huh?"

"What like you?" She asked taking a big scoop out of her TCBY ice cream giving me them listening eyes.

"Aht! Lil gurl..." I laughed back at her. "You doing the most T."

"Listen, all I'm saying is I seen the way you was looking at her earlier today and I seen the way she was looking at you, whatever going on don't have to come between y'all's relationship."

"Who got you spitting all this knowledge bout us grown folks T? We gotta put parental control on ya TV." I said cackling in her face.

"Aht! You wrong fa that!" She said putting down her ice cream pint coming to give me a tackle hug.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who dat?"

"Ion know T but Imma go get the door, you go get ready fa bed okay?"

"But Ma...?"

"Go baby gurl, I'll be right in to say goodnight to you." I said walking towards the door. "Ma...?" I said opening it.

"Well I had to stop by seeing as ya phone don't work and all."

"Oh my phone work, it just don't work fa you! Na what is you doing round here this late at night?"

"Ain't it obvious I came to talk to you...apologize..."

"Apologize...? I ain't the one you needa be apologizing to, you should be apologizing to Uncle Clifford and throwing that lil notice in the trash."

"Na you know I ain't gon do that Cedes..."

"Granmama...?"

"T! Thought I told you to get ready fa bed?" I asked turning around to face her.

"Granmama, Whatchu doing round here? This late at night? We ain't seent you in a minute unless you count seeing you on the news all the time. Power look good on you."

"See, I knew my grandbaby would understand."

"I ain't say all that na, what you did to Uncle Clifford was pretty messed up." Leave it to T to set Patrice straight.

"She know T, that's why she here tryna apologize."

"Well?"

"Like I said Patrice, I'm not the one you needa be apologizing to, you really tryna take erry good thing out of this town fa ya own selfish agenda. We moving on, you should too."

"I already told you why I can't Cedes, you think it's healthy fa Terricka seeing this type of behavior in these streets?"

"Ma, what you fail to realize is even if the Pynk didn't exist, even if this Casino wasn't bout to come kids exposed to stuff erryday they ain't 'posed to be exposed to. We can't change what they see."

"She right Granmama, you should see the stuff I see on my Instagram, not to mention Snapchat, twitter..." here T go bringing out her fingers checking off the things she see...heyell I ain't even know bout her seeing all this shit.

"Terricka!"

"What...sorry mama, I'll go to my room na."

"Good night baby gurl..." I said watching her walk all the way back there and close her door making sure it was all the way closed, she stay in grown folk business. "See, what more do you need to hear?"

"Cedes, you ain't gon change my mind bout this."

"What? Bout the same thang you used to be out in these streets doing? Whatchu had me doing? Huh ma?!"

*SLAP*

"Bitch! Get the fuck off my porch!" I hollered holding the side of my face she just slapped, this bitch must've lost her mind.

"Cedes...Cedes I'm sorry I ain't mean to..." she said backing away a lil, it's like she went somewhere else.

"Naw, you meant to do exactly what you just did." I said slamming my door in her face, that's just like Patrice to put her hands on you when she don't get her way. Fuck!

"Mama, you okay...?"

"T I thought you closed ya door..." I said rubbing my  my face.

"Why is she like this...?" T asked placing her arms around my waist guiding me to the couch.

"Cause T, that's just who Patrice is."

Diamond's POV

"Ayo Rod, Imma head out back...make sure Uncle Clifford nem gone."

"Alright Diamond but put sum pep in yo step! Just cause Uncle Clifford nem gone don't mean these niggas ain't gon set it off up in here, these dudes on sum other shit."

"What make you thank that mane?"

"Nigga! Is you not seeing what I'm seeing, better yet feeling what I'm feeling when these niggas walked up to the entrance the aura felt shifty. All I know is yo ass better be back soon!"

"Yeah I will nigga." I said walking straight to the back office, when I did it was only Big L ass back there. I decided to take one more look round the back entrance of the club to make sure Uncle Clifford car was gone when I seen her. I looked at her smile while she was talking on the phone and felt my heart sink, I find myself tryna look away but I can't seem to. Still on the phone she started walking to her car then she hung up. She started to turn her key to start the engine when her eyes turned towards me. Instead of starting the car she stepped out of it.

"Diamond...." She said getting out slamming the door behind her. While she walking over to me I could feel my heart beat faster and faster till she was right on me. I must be frozen cause I can see her lips moving but I can't hear a word she saying right na. "Diamond...? Hey Diamond you there..." she asked placing her left hand on my shoulder, the only thang that brought me out of my trance was her laugh.

"Yeah...Yeah Keyshawn I'm here."

"Thought I lost you there fa a minute..." she had a look of concern on her face as she continued to focus her eyes on mine.

"Naw you ain't loose me...I was just thanking that's all."

"Hum...thanking, what about...?" Still kinda stuck, I couldn't think of the next words I wanted to come outta my mouth, all I know is how she make me feel errytime I'm around her, but the way she was smiling on that phone just den I don't know if she feel the same. "Diamond listen, I wanna apologize fa...running out on you like that earlier, you caught me off guard and uhhh.... I needed...sum..."

"Sum air..." I said finishing her sentence. "I feel the same way errytime I'm around you. I felt that same way a few months ago the first night we kissed" Bringing my hand up to caress her face her eyes closed again and this time so did mine. I find myself leaning into the softness that is her body holding my thumb up against her chin as my other fingers held the back of her neck. Our lips touched and I ain't felt 'em since that night, everything around us started to become an after thought to me and all I could focus on was her.

"Ahhh Diamond...I" she said pulling away while her knees bent closer to the ground.

"You what...?"

"Ahhh I...."

"What Keyshawn.?" I asked softly pressing my lips against hers for another time as the weight on my chest started to become light while I held her waist in the palm of my left hand.

"Not here..." she said barely pulling away from our kiss pressing her hand up against my chest. My lips widened into a smile while looking at her standing in front of me. I took her hand and pulled it down to my waistline walking wit her over to my car.

"How bout right here...?" I asked opening my car door laying down in my back seat. For a second I could tell sum was on her mind as she looked around the entire parking lot. Longing for her eyes to be focused on me I took her hand. "We don't have to." I said sitting up holding both her hands in mine till she sat on my lap pushing me all the way inside the car.

"Close the door...?" She asked bringing her hands up to hold the sides of my face. I closed the door behind us as she fell on top of me. "Kiss me?" She asked staring into my eyes placing a strand of her hair behind her ear, I brought my hand up and moved it for her not taking my eyes off hers. My hands were on the sides of her waist while her chest was on top of mine. I could feel my breath match hers. Moving my hands up from the sides of her waist I took her face in the palm of my hands bringing it closer to me.

"Beautiful..." I whispered placing soft breaths against her skin as my lips grazed her neck wit soft kisses.

"Fuck!" She moaned a lil holding onto my chest as she moved her hips back and forth on top of me. "Don't stop..." the coolness of her hands were sending shivers through my body as I rose. "Diamond....?" She asked looking down at my pants, fa a second we both stopped and looked at each other.

"I gotchu..." I said reassuring her as our eyes focused on one another. She pulled me by my shirt up to her lips placing her hand on my belt buckle, as her lips parted into a cheeky smile I felt the energy shift in an instance. She started taking my shirt off and I took off hers. "Shit gurl..." tracing every inch of her body with my eyes I started kissing her errywhure I could.

"You gon keep talking or you gon do sum else?" She asked as her smile haunted me.

"Oh, Ion wanna talk I wanna do a lot more than talking...." I grabbed her by her hips and scooted down my back seat to where I was laying flat on it. "Come here." I said using my hands to bring her hips up to my face, "The view nice from down here..." I said holding her lips open placing my tongue on top of her clit.

"Aht! Shit fuck..." gliding my tongue up and down her spot I gripped her thighs wit my hands. Her hips started to move back and forth against my face as her juices covered my beard.

"Keep going." I said slapping the back of her ass holding her down so I can taste all of her. "Ummm."

"Ahhhh..." she moaned starting to shake holding my chest as my tongue stroked slower and slower against her spot. I could tell she was about to cum so I started teasing her sucking then licking her spot. "Ahhh keep going..." she said moving her hips trying to match my rhythm.

"You want me to keep going?"

"Ahhh yesss don't stop..."

"Since you asked nicely Imma let you cum. Cum lil mama." I said stroking my tongue up against her faster and faster till I could feel her legs gently squeeze around me. After she came I reached over to my glovebox and grabbed a condom. She came down and kissed my lips as I put it on and slid inside her.

"Ahhh..." we both moaned as we connected, it's been a long time coming.

"Keyshawn..."

"Diamond..." being under her right na I couldn't help but put my hands all over her body. My hands made their way from holding her hips up to her neck. While I softly wrapped my hands around her neck she rode me slower and slower to where I could feel every stroke I made inside her. I moved my hands from her neck down to her chest as she leaned in a lil closer to my face gracing my lips wit a soft kiss. Placing both her hands on my chest she said "Faster..." so I sped up my pace as she leaned her head all the way back holding onto the car handles over my back seat door. As she held onto them I leaned forward to where I was now sitting up wit my chest against hers planting soft kisses and gently sucking her neck. "Ahhh!" Her hips started moving faster on top of me and I could tell she was getting close. She started closing her eyes as her legs shook so I planted soft kisses on them. She opened them after I did placing her finger tips against the sides of my face staring back at me. My hands traced up and down her back as my strokes became longer and swifter. I kissed her chin holding onto her and she tilted her head back and came again. "Ahhh, Fuck!" She gripped my shoulders tight as she shook on top of me. I lifted her up and laid her flat down on my back seat falling on top of her. Kissing her neck I slid back inside of her holding her legs with my hands. Her hands trailed the sides of my waist and arms till they finally reached the back of my neck. "Ummm!" I felt her hands grip around my neck tighter and tighter pulling me down to her neck. "Right there." While she held me close all I could do was kiss and suck on her neck

"Fuck, Keyshawn..." I moaned looking down at her pretty face, na my eyes wide open. Kissing her everywhere I could feel my body tense up, then I came.

"Ahhh."

"Shit gurl." I said finally sitting up taking the condom off, after I took it off I could feel she wanted sum more and so do I. I sat back as she put her hand on my chest. I tried to deny it fa such a long time but right na looking at her hand still on my chest as I put my hand on top of hers holding it tight all I can feel is my heart flutter. Looking at her, touching her, seeing her, feeling her, I feel warmth, peace...and comfort.

"That was ummm..."

"Just what it was..." I said leaning over to kiss the top of her head.

"Yeauh..." she said letting out a soft smile looking up at me but then her facial expression started to change as she turned to face the window. By the look she just had in her eyes I already feel like I know what's on her mind. "Diamond I..."

"Let's just have this moment Keyshawn, I know you got a lot going on and I ain't blind to it, but I ain't gon never regret what just happened or what happens in the future." I said sitting up to put my top and pants back on.

"Diamond, I..." her voice started to shake as she wiped her face.

"Keyshawn..?" While I'm looking at her I couldn't help but notice the commotion outside the club wit Rod and nem. Then she turned back around to face me.

"I already know you gotta go, it's fine Diamond..."

"Talk later...?"

"Yeauh..." she said finishing putting on her clothes, then she stepped out the car.

Dianna's POV

"ITS BOUT THAT TIME YA'LL"

Looking in this mirror as DJ Neva Scared get ready to introduce a bitch I couldn't stop staring at my floss. My reflection making me go stir crazy.

"YALL KNOW ITS BOUT TO BE A TIME ERRYTIME SHE STEP INSIDE THESE PYNK WALLS!"

Errybody and they mama here tonight and looking out in the crowd it's a lot of boucoup mafucka's in here too. "I can't do this shit!" I said twirling my fingers against each other looking in this mirror. "Fuck!" What my sister was saying earlier started replaying in my mind looking at my reflection. I know Mercedes did this shit but she ain't do it on her own. Errybody in this club played a part in Montavious' death but I do know errybody in this club did what they had to do fa framily.

"But they ain't ya famliy D, I am!" I saw her face utter those words back to me like she did earlier today and jumped out my face. I looked at the ground beneath me hoping she would disappear but instead I seen a pile of dirt being broken apart by a hand...his hand. Looking from my left to my right I placed my hand on my neck gasping for air as my heels tip toed backwards against the floor beneath me. I almost didn't hear my name outta DJ Neva Scared's mouth.

"YA'LL READY?! I SAID ARE YOU READYYYYY?! PLEASE WELCOME TO THE STAGE, DIRTY DIANNA YA'LL!!!"

"Heyell yeah!!!!"  The crowds screams starting to bring me outta this dark place

Soon as I step foot out on this stage I'm greeted wit cell phone lights and DJ Neva Scared's pooping playlist.

"That's my bitch!"

"Mine too!"

I hear the gurls cheering me on as I wrap my legs around this here center pole. Turning all my focus towards this pole I blocked the crowd out as I danced. All that matter right na is me and how I feel. I let it all go while I danced up on this stage, it's the only place I can. I know once I'm done this dance my life gon be the same, unchangable, uncontrollable and I can't deny who I am...was.

"GIVE IT UP FA THE NEW POLE ASSASSIN DIANNA YA'LL, DAMN YALL NIGGA'S MADE IT RAIN TONIGHT!" DJ Neva Scared said as I looked down and seen money flooded on this stage deeper then the Mississippi River.

"Fuck!" I picked up my bag and started packing it wit cash bending down to pick up erry dollar.

"You did ya thang lil mama."

I looked up and was greeted by a face I feel like I never seen before. "Ah, thank you..." looking deep into her eyes I feel like I know her from sumwhure...I just can't put my finger on it. "Thanks fa the compliment baby gurl..."

"Private dance...?" She asked looking me up and down as I stood up from picking my one hundreds off the floor.

"I'm done dancing fa the night..." I tried telling her but her eyes had a hold on mine that I can't explain.

"Oh I'm willing to pay. Dianna is it...?" She asked pulling out a few bricks placing them in my bag. My chest started rising faster and faster looking at her feeling like sum wasn't right wit her.

"That's what DJ Neva Scared said ain't it?"

"You sassy ain't it?"

"Listen like I said I'm done fa the night."

"Ummm, I heard you when you said that...but I really wanna rap wit you fa a second."

Sum seem sketchy bout this bitch and Ion see no other security round cept Rod, and his ass at the door looking stressed as fuck. "Gimme a quick second to change outfits and I'll be back out fa ya." I said walking back off the stage, I ain't changing I'm getting the heyell outta here.

The next morning....

Cliff's POV

Chileee after meeting Lamarques' mom last night I ain't been able to stop thanking bout it. She seem nice and all but from all the stuff I been through in the past, specially past relationships it's hard to believe it can be all well and good. I know better then to take people at the word from what they show you on the outside cause chileee on the inside they could be mean and stank as heyell.

*DIALING BIG L 👿🙄...*

"Wassup Clifford?"

"Big L, how everythang go last night after we left? I talked to Diamond and he said yo ass went out fa a smoke but when I went out back you wasn't nowhure to be found so where was you?!"

"Clifford I was out back adjacent.

"Aht nigga! Listen did you ever make it back from where you was at?"

"Yeah I made it back Clifford."

"Well how did the night turn out? Nun popped off did it?"

"Oh you talm bout them CFC niggas that what looking fa y'all? Clifford why yeen tell me they was the ones that hemmed y'all up?"

"Big L Ion know whatchu talm bout."

"Listen yeen gotta lie Clifford. Diamond told me the reason he told y'all to dip was cause ya boy over there part of HVH, but judging by the way y'all rolled up outta the club last night I know they was the ones who did that shit. So why ain't you tell a nigga?"

"Big L cause it already happened. Ain't no point in dwelling over the shit!"

"Clifford do you know how you sound mane? Fuck dwelling on shit! People in this club here to protect you and it would be nice to know who we need to protect you from!"

"Ion need nobody's protection Big L!"

"Seem like you need somebody's protection judging by how ya face was looking when y'all stepped foot in the club that day, heyell still is looking Clifford! Listen just get down here so we can talk in person!

"Big L?"

*HANGS UP PHONE*

"I know this nigga ain't just hang up on me!"

"Cliff...?" Shit I'm being all loud while Lamarques tryna get sum shut eye, luckily he still half sleep. Ion need him coming down to this club wit me specially wit Big L this mad. I would like to believe he wouldn't blame Murda fa this but I just don't know. He been super protective over me fa the longest time na and the way he sounded on the phone he seem pretty upset. I stepped out the bed and put on a fit and wig and walked out to my car. Soon as I started it here Granmuva come.

"Granmuva what is you doing out chere?" I asked quickly stepping outta the car to go help her down the porch stairs. "You know yeen 'posed to be coming outside all by yo lonesome."

"Nigga I'm grown and last time I checked I ain't on my lonesome you out here! Na where is you going?" When she asked I could hear the concern in her voice as it cracked wit erry word she uttered outta her mouth. I looked down and seen her hands shaking.

"Granmuva...Granmuva you alright? What's wrong?" I started to see tears rolling down her face and it shook me to my very core.

"Clifford, I know sum happened...just tell me what did!" She was starting to raise her voice na and I really can't risk her waking Lamarques up.

"Granmuva...listen just calm on down okay?" I asked rubbing both her arms wit the palms of my hands looking up at my bedroom window tryna see if Lamarques was looking outta it.

"Clifford..."

"Okay...Okay Granmuva, I'm going down to the club right na, but I promise I'll tell you errythang later okay?"

"I'm coming wit you nigga!"

"Granmuva!"

"Naw! You might as well gon head and open that passenger side do'! Don't make me wake up the whole damn neighborhood na!" She shouted like nobody's tomorrow, Damn she really be blowing a bitch shit.

"Alright! Alright Granmuva let's go." I said taking her hand guiding her over to the passenger side of the car. We were pulling up to the club na and I decided to look in my mirror over my steering wheel fa we headed inside. Big L and errybody else up in this club words started replaying in my head...and I started to cry.

"Clifford baby...?"

Using every ounce of strength I could dredge up I closed the mirror and said "Granmuva we here."

"Okay baby..."

"Watch yo step na." I said guiding her through the club doors sitting her down at the bar. "BIG L! BIG L!"

"Glad you could make it Clifford! Ahhh hey Miss Ernestine..." he said changing the tone in his voice coming over to hug her.

"Hey baby, how you been? Ain't seent you in a minute?"

"I been good Miss Ernestine...even though I could be better." When he said that he looked at me wit the saddest look on his face, shit!

"Big L? Why you had me come all the way over here at good day in the morning like this? A bitch had a long night last night!"

"Yeah running will do that to you!" He said rolling his eyes at me.

"Running? Running from what Clifford...?"

"Granmuva not na."

"Then when?!"

"Yeah Clifford when?!" I cannot take the both of them ganging up on me today!

"Uncle Clifford..." I heard a settle voice in the distance saying my name and turned around.

"Keyshawn...? Hey gurl!" Thank God she here to save a bitch!

"I ain't see you before I left last night, can we talk?"

"Clifford we gotta talk mane...!" I could tell Big L was getting upset but a bitch need a break from him and Granmuva lil interrogation they call themself having.

"This will only take a minute, sides since you got a bitch here so early I might as well gon head and check the books. C'mon Keyshawn I said gesturing her to follow a bitch to the office. We finally made it back here and closed the door behind us.

"See y'all went out without me last night..." she said sitting down at my desk twiddling her hands in sum of my pens.

"Bitch that's what you wanted to talk about? Anyway niggas had to get up outta here last night seeing as CFC was rolling deep."

"Uncle Clifford...why would you have to leave cause that?" I forgot I ain't tell this heffa how me and Marques got hemmed up! Shit the only other people that do know is Woddy and Cedes. "Is that why ya face look like that?!"

"Keyshawn just gon head and calm down..."

"Uncle Clifford..." she said wit a lil sadness in her voice so I decided to change the subject.

"Heffa whatchu wanna talk to me bout this morning?"

"Bout last night...listen somebody left these on my sample table while I was outside talking on the phone..."

"Talking on the phone huh...?" When she said that I just smiled, that's why Woddy ass was so preoccupied last night. "Keyshawn... this what I thank it is heffa?! Say here on one card it's a sunglasses line owned by a very influential influencer and the other card say sum bout a lace front line franchise owner. Bitch you boutta have niggas out chere slayed to the Gods mmmkay!"

"Yeah...it's seeming that way..."

"Hey...Keyshawn why you look so sad?" I asked placing my hand on tops of hers as she looked around the room for what felt like forever.

"As you probably know since you was wit him last night I was on the phone wit Woddy..." Errytime she say the nigga name it's a twinkle in her eye. "I called to thank him for the gifts. He stopped by the house while I wasn't there and..." I looked at her wrist and seen this vvs diamond bracelet.

"Heffa this the gift you talm bout?!" I said moving my hand from on top of hers to her wrist checking it out. "Bitch how many carats is this?!" Seem like she can't keep her eyes off it while I'm talking but then tears started to fall outta 'em. "Keyshawn what's wrong?! You scaring a bitch when you needs be talking!"

"Uncle Clifford, Ion know what's wrong wit me..."

"What's wrong wit you...? Hey, Hey, Hey, nun wrong wit you baby gurl! Why you saying all this right na?" I asked wiping sum of her tears off her face wit my finger tips. "Here take this." I passed her a tissue while she tried to tell me what was up.

"I ain't wanna hang up, I miss him so much Uncle Clifford..."

"So why don't you just tell him that baby gurl?"

"I did, and I keep telling him but..."

"Keyshawn, listen I know you mean what you say when you say it but he ain't blind and neither is anybody else up in chere. We all can see Diamond got a thang fa you and from what you told me happened the other night in that locker room ya'll got sum unfinished business..." looking into her eyes they went blank. "Keyshawn...?" I called out her name rubbing her shoulder tryna bring her back to this conversation we having and when I did the words just started falling outta her mouth...

"Last night...after I got off the phone wit Woddy I was on my way to pick up Jayden and Regal...I was starting up the car when I seen Diamond...Diamond out the corner of my eye. Uncle Clifford I got out the car to go talk to him but we ended up doing more than talking..."

"Ion...Ion know what to say."

"Uncle Clifford!"

"What heffa? Don't be mad at me cause yo lil baby neck smelling ass in love wit two men."

"In love...? Naw I can't be."

"Heffa that's what it's sounding like. Listen you know Imma always be here fa you cause you my gurl but I really want you to figure this shit out, not fa them but fa you!"

"I want that too Uncle Clifford..."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Clifford you bout done mane? We needa talk!"

"I'm coming Big L!" I said waving my hand at the door sucking my teeth. "Keyshawn you gon figure all this shit out in do time alright? Ain't nun to be shamed bout, we all been there."

"Been there..." she said smiling wiping a tear away, glad I could make her smile at a time like this.

"Yeah heffa. What? You thank you the only one that could have two men fight fa her love? You ain't the only one wit good pussy round here!" I told her getting up out my office seat smacking my ass.

"Uncle Clifford!" She said widening her mouth letting out a huge laugh.

"What? Don't act like you don't know heffa! I been the shit! Na Imma see you later okay?" I said going in to hug her.

"See you later..." I opened the door fa her as she walked out and Big L ass walked in. After he made his way in here I just rolled my eyes at him and walked back over to my desk to sit down.

"So you really just gon ignore me Clifford?"

"Big L, Ion know what yo ass want me to say."

"Clifford..."

"Hold up Big L." I said rushing to grab my phone outta my purse.

*INCOMING CALL FROM LAMARQUES🤎😌...*

"So you gon answer the phone while I'm tryna talk to you? Whatever mane!" He said walking out the office wit an attitude. I understand why he upset but he needa just focus all that energy into sum else.

Looking at him as he walked out the door I started to get upset, I know he wanna protect me and be here for me but a bitch don't need no damn protection. It's bad enough my mane be on 100, I do not need him to be on 100 too! "Hello?"

"Cliff, why you leave a nigga at the crib alone shawty? You know how I feel bout that shit." He said in his sexiest voice, damn.

"Cause nigga I thought I needed my beauty rest but yo ass love to sleep in, and the last time I checked I got a club to run."

"I understand shawty, listen I was thanking bout us going out wit my mama again...you know so we can all have a real conversation. Last night we was pretty blindsided."

"What you said!" I said looking down at the paperwork on my desk, last night him telling his mama all about me really meant a lot to me but I just don't know if she really gon understand or like me.

"So whatchu say shawty?"

"Can Granmuva come?" Chileee I need somebody there that I know on my side.

"Yeah, they'll prolly hit it off anyway."

"Good! Wait yeen thanking bout making this lil get together tonight right? Atleast wait to a bitch face is fully healed, yours too."

"Nah Cliff, it's whenever you ready. Na Imma take a shower and bring my ass down there to rap wit you."

"Alright na...see you in a few."

"Bet!" And I hung up the phone.

"Ahhh..." I sighed looking down at the paper work on my desk and then I grabbed the computer to see how the club been doing on cash... "Hummm, that don't seem right, thought we was doing better then this." I looked at the electronic books on my computer screen and seen we only had 17 stacks to our name. "I woulda thought wit all the gurls here we would be bringing in fresh cash and would be way outta the negatives by now. I'm talking at least forty stacks. BIG L! "

Big L's POV

I can't believe Clifford mane. She still tryna blatantly ignore me talking to errybody but me! Fuck all this shit mane! I made my way over to the kitchen to pick up my stash that Duffy gave me that I left under the cabinets last night. "What the fuck?!"

"Errythang alright baby...?" Shit I forgot Miss Ernestine right over at the bar.

"BIG L!!!" Here come Clifford strutting on over to me. I guess now she wanna talk. Who the fuck took my shit mane?! My mind started spinning thinking bout the shit that could go down if Ion have Duffy's load by tomorrow! "BIG L YOU HEAR ME CALLING YOU NIGGA?! WHY WE ONLY GOT SEVENTEEN STACKS IN THE ACCOUNT?!"  I can't hear nun Clifford even saying right na, FUCK! I closed both the cabinets and got off the floor. "What in the heyell is you looking fa huh? I hope it's yo damn mind cause you don lost it thanking you could hide this shit from me!"

"I ain't tryna hide shit from you Clifford, listen we only got seventeen stacks cause the upkeep of this place expensive as heyell!"

"He right about that Clifford..."

"Thank you Miss Ernestine!"

"Hold the hell on I said right about that, not bout you keeping this from my Clifford." She said taking a sip of her Ernestine special.

"What she said!" Here she go looking me up and down wit a whole attitude, Ion have time for this shit just like a few minutes ago she ain't have time to listen to me.

"You know what mane, you set up the club for the night since you thank this shit easy. I gotta be sumwhure."

"Yeah, and who running na?" I don't even have the energy to argue wit her, I gotta go figure out how to get Duffy this money.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

This Rose Bleeds Her Royal Highness...

Любовные романы

128K 3.5K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
1K 27 6
short (FICTIONAL) story 🙁 this is my first time writing smut so don't expect any beautiful writing. but trust give me time (not shipping this is J...
68.7K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
186 18 12
So I'm planning to rewrite this story as I am unhappy with the way it turned out. The ending was rushed, it barely fits the description of a murder m...