WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO SEE

Від Kabby19

......... "Perfect,lost,starved,beautiful,angry,confused, tired" I feel almost all emotions human has named a... Більше

Chapter one.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4

Chapter 2.

22 7 2
Від Kabby19

—————————

Gosh, I still have to attend two more classes in this hell hole of a place called school.

Why is Khaddie taking so long, I already told her I was waiting for her at the cafeteria.

I stared at people on the queue eager to buy mama rose's food and I kept wondering why they buy the tasteless food and also risk their lives, because we definitely all know you'd get food poisoning from that food.

How do I know?

I bought it once when I was still a fresher and I felt like, damn 14 yr old me cooked better than that.

"Shawty", I heard Khaddie call me.

I rolled my eyes already frustrated.

"What kept you so late", I said .

"Calm down missy, I was just talking to an old friend of mine", she said giggling as she settled herself on the bench.

"Of course" I said rolling my eyes.

I think they might fall off from how much I've rolled them today. ^My eyes^

You see Khaddie is like the friendly always smiling energetic human and also popular.

Everyone likes Khaddie or at least that's what they portray.

I still do not understand how she's okay with smiling and talking to a lot of people, It would totally burst my head to talk that amount of people daily.

"Missy, I saw the little interaction between you and John" Khaddie said wiggling her eyebrows.

We have weird nicknames depending on the current topic.

"Uhhhhh, please the guy annoys the shit out of me" I replied groaning.

I went on to narrate what happened between I and John to her.

"Interesting" Khaddie said laughing.
She laughed throughout my narration which kind of pissed me off a bit.

"I don't understand what's so funny girl" I said to her

"You totally like him big head, I've never seen you even give someone that much attention" she said while stuffing her mouth with mama rose's rice.

And when the hell did she order the food, I can't believe she's still crazy about that food also.

"I don't like him, and I was not giving him attention " I replied.

"Okay if you say so" she replied having that naughty smirk on her face.

"Yes I don't and I thought you liked him why are you okay with him making moves on me?" I asked her curiously.

"Well I can't force myself on him, he doesn't like me obviously and you also said you don't like him, I know you wouldn't date him" she replied while gulping down a sachet of water.

"Never, I will never date him, he's really annoying" I replied looking around to see if the woman who sells junks has arrived.

*John and his friends walked into the cafeteria.*

"Do you think I was really mean to him, should I apologize to him I felt really bad" I asked Khaddie looking around.

I and John eyes met for some reason, maybe I looked at him first though.

He caught me staring, I didn't look away tho, It would just make it awkward and he might think I'm fan girling over him.

One of the things I hate doing is giving people the wrong idea of something even tho almost everybody always gets the wrong idea about me tho.

"Yh, you should,that was really mean" Khaddie said as she stood up to return mama roses plates.

"Fine" I whispered.

I stood up and walked over to where John and his friends were seated.

"Hi, can I talk to you?" I said to him.

"Sure" he said standing up.

We both walked over to one of the big trees in the university compound.

"So I wanted to apologize to you about earlier, I'm really sorry, you were just really annoying that all" I said staring straight at him nonchalantly.

He smiled.
"Why are you smiling" I asked.

"You are just really interesting Kaisha, I don't think any girl has ever apologized in that manner to me before" he said still smiling.

What's with him smiling I thought to my self.

Why am I even bothered about his smile, he does have a nice smile now that I'm staring, he has dimples too.

Oh lawd Kaisha snap out of it!

I cleared my throat.

"Hmm okay then, see you later" I said about to walk away.

I felt John drag me back.

"What" I said snapping while removing my hand from his grip.

"Hmm, I'm sorry I just wanted to invite you for a party I'm having at Juan lounge" he said.

"What's the purpose of the party " I asked.

"It's a party Kaisha just a party", he replied laughing.

Laughing again?

"I don't understand what's so funny, just fuck off", I said walking away.

I walked back to Khaddie.

"Let's go" I said to her, already walking ahead.
"Okay shawty, what got your panties in a twist", Khaddie said meeting up with me.

"Am I funny Khaddie?", I asked.

"Yes you are, you are like really cute, your short self with that amount of attitude", Khaddie said teasingly.

"Okay, John just kept laughing at everything I say and it was really annoying and I felt like he was mocking me which made me really mad" I said all in one breath.

"Geez calm down Kaisha", Khaddie said.

"He invited me to a party also", I said.

"Yaaay you are totally going right?", Khaddie asked.

"No I'm not, I'm 17 remember", I said.

"Yes I know and have you ever acted 17? I know you drink alcohol Kaisha and you most probably even watch porn", Khaddie said snickering.

"I do drink alcohol, and porn eww, no that's gross and I'm still not going to the party Khaddie don't try to convince me", I said.

*Fuck you Khaddie, who doesn't watch porn* I thought with a smirk.

We walked into the lecture hall.

"You read smut tho", Khaddie whispered in my ear.

"Yes I do Khaddie everyone reads smut", I replied laughing.

I realized we were already in the lecture hall when I felt the stares after they heard me laugh.

"Oh, now they would think I'm nice Khaddie", I said gnashing my teeth.

"Loosen up a little, Kaisha", Khaddie said walking to where her other friends were seated.

"Ughh", I groaned.

Oh did I mention I and Khaddie never seat together in class.

She like talks a lot and you know I would die if I don't pay attention so we had a mutual understanding on that.

I settled down just to notice I was sitting next to John.

There were no empty seats left so I can't change seats.

"Hi Kisha" he said smirking.

"It's Kaisha" I said blankly

"I was right after all today is really chaotic", I whispered to myself.

Dropping my head on the table in front of me releasing a heavy sigh.

This is still the second class.

One more to go.

I wanna go home!

———————————————————————

Hi guys another chapter right here.

Please vote and comment.

Adios!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

TWISTED ANGEL Від _Little_heart_00

Детективи / Трилер

11.3K 731 37
Jeon Jungkook, he completed his graduation in business. he is sweet but for only his family and cold for other's. he doing internship in his father'...
Doffy Від Loki Pepper

Детективи / Трилер

9.8K 100 3
Have a good vibe
27.3K 292 25
𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch of other boys putting heir stuff away. ...
cou(sins) TAEKOOK Від Bangtan sonyondan

Детективи / Трилер

20.4K 951 24
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...