𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗘.

By artistslutt

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺.... 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢�... More

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦.
𝗼𝗻𝗲 .
𝟬𝟮.
𝟬𝟯.
𝟬𝟰.
𝟬𝟱.
𝟬𝟳.
𝟬𝟴.
𝟬𝟵.
𝟭𝟬.
𝟭𝟭.
𝟭𝟭.𝟱?
𝟭𝟮.
𝟭𝟯.
𝟭𝟰.
𝟭𝟱.
𝟭𝟲.
𝟭𝟳.
𝟭𝟴.
𝟭𝟵.
𝟮𝟬.
𝟮𝟭.
𝟮𝟮.
𝟮𝟯.
𝗣𝗦𝗔.
𝟮𝟰.
𝟮𝟱.
𝟮𝟲.
𝟮𝟳.
𝟮𝟴.
𝟮𝟵.

𝟬𝟲.

16.7K 515 237
By artistslutt

OMNISCIENT 
𝗦𝗜𝗫

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

Sehkani approached the house as she looked at it in 'awe'. She just got here and she was already loving Miami. Shit, she would move here if she could, In a heartbeat.

"Lemme fill y'all in some information before y'all start claiming shit. It's 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and a movie room along with a game room, pool in the back and just a mile away us the beach." The realtor guy spoke.

Everyone nodded before dashing inside the house, Sehkani knew exactly what she wanted. A big room and by herself.

"That's not fair!" Lena whined as Sehkani sprawled out on the bed in the room Lena wanted - Sehkani was fast.

Sehkani giggled as she made a 'snow angel' on the bed, "Gotta be quicker than that my boy." She laughed following Lena out the room.

Sehkani slowly stopped as she seen Dino sitting in his room with his face in his hands, "Hey are you okay?" She knocked softly, snapping him outta his thoughts.

Dino sighed rushing his hands down his face, "My babymoms tripping talm' bout she ain't ready for Aaliyah and she might let me get full custody of her."

Sehkani eyes widened, "Oh thats... good? wait bad.. shouldn't it be good?" She tilted her head, she wasn't good at expressing nor dealing with her feelings so she kinda froze when helping others, but she would t just let her friends suffer in silence. She knew how that felt.

"Hell yeah that should be good, I get my fucking daughter, Bad part is ion think i'm ready either. Like we both knew what we was doing when we made her, She told me to nut in her and I didn't buy a plan B because we both agreed we could handle it. Aaliyah is my world, but what if I can't give her the world?" He expressed, looking at a sleeping aaliyah.

Sehkani frowned before sitting beside him and rubbing his back softly, "My father didn't give me the world, but I still love him. I can tell you something though.. Little girls don't want the world Dino they want a father, A man who won't be her first heartbreak. A man she could run and tell her business too. A man she could trust and not worry about him using it for fame. A man in her life."

Dino smiled, "Word? Lemme find out my sis in law a luh' therapist." He joked, mushing her head soflty.

She swatted his hands away as she chuckled, "I need one my self but i'm serious Dino. Don't leave aaliyah. She needs you, trust me I know. Just think about the positive and worry about the negative later. Remember, She doesn't need the world when her dad is her universe." She smiled, giving him a side hug before walking toward the door.

"We going to the beach in like two hours, Ima let everyone get a luh' nap. Promise me you won't leave her? Don't forget you got us. I'm her god mother now." She winked.

Dino chuckled waving her off, "I knew you was doing this shit for something, I'm cool with you being her god mom though for real, I'a wake her up in like a hour and get ready." He nodded.

She smiled before closing the door softly, She released a breath she didn't know she was holding before looking down at her toes, "Breathe." She instructed, feeling her anxiety rise.

"Hey boo- Are you okay?" Alisha frowned, stopping in her tracks as she seen tears rush down Sehkani face.

"I-I'm f-fine can you find M-Mekai." She spoke shakily, she didn't know why her anxiety was acting up. She didn't feel pressured or had anything she was stressing about - that's usually what causes her anxiety attacks.

Alisha nodded before running inside her and Damari room, where him and Mekai was talking about something Damari said Alisha couldn't know about.

"Alisha what the- Why you look shooken up?" Damari jumped up, running toward his girlfriend. Alisha began crying as she pointed at the door.

"S-Sehkani." Alisha was very sensitive. She barely even knew Sehkani but she was still crying, She didn't like seeing Sehkani in the state being that she had PTSD. Her little brother had anxiety attacks before he got killed by their own mother.

Mekai scrunched up his face before jolting into the hallway, He looked to his right and seen Sehkani shaking violently as she mumbled something to herself. He sighed before walking toward her and wrapping his arms around her.

"Breathe mama." He instructed.

"I t-tried. What's w-wrong with m-me Kai." She stuttered, slapping her arms hard. She felt hot everywhere, resulting in her feeling itchy, resulting in her slapping her skin instead of digging.

Mekai placed her hand on his neck and her other one interlocking with his. He waited until he felt her slowly tracing the tattoo, watching as her chest began moving normally.

"Lemme know what happened."

Sehkani sighed, "I dunno.. One minute I was cheering Dino up and the next I was shaking. I didn't want anyone to see me like that so I tried to atleast get to our room but my body froze in place, and that's when Alisha came and then my mind starting going everywhere. That's all I remember, Ion know why it started up. I thought I was good."

Mekai hummed, "You was stressing over someone else's problem. You were thinking about the negatives about his problem. Tryna push them on you."

Sehkani nodded before looming up at him, "How you know that?"

He shrugged, "I did a luh' research. Ima be stuck witchu for life, meaning with yo problems. Might as well learn about em."

She smiled as her cheeks turned a bright red, she slowly removed her hand from his neck before standing on her tip toes, "Besos?" She puckered her lips out.

Kai chuckled before wrapping his hand around her neck, and pulling her into a intimate kiss. Sehkani moaned into the kiss as his other hand gripped her butt softly, and hers wrapped around his neck.

"PG-13." Dino yelled before slamming his door closed, The two laughed before pulling away and looking into each other eyes.

"What's this feeling I'm getting Kai." She muttered, watching his eyes flicker between her eyes and her lips in a triangle way.

"Ion know but i'm getting it too mama." He spoke lowly, before pecking her lips once again, "Them hoes soft." He smirked, rubbing his thumb pad against her bottom lip.

She smiled, "Cause they been on yours." She boldly stated, something she never did.

Mekai grinned, "Mama getting bold on me." He chuckled.

Sehkani waved him off, "Ima shy-freak, anyways I told everyone we going to the beach in a hour, Let's take a thirty minute nap and then get ready." She grasped his hand before directing them into their room, Mekai already made it clear they was sharing a room regardless.

- - - -

Mekai placed his hand over his eyes as a visor, mugging everyone on the beach. Mekai hated being in public, He hated his social anxiety, but being with Sehkani in public kinda helped it.

"Stop being mean." Sehkani giggled, leaving a small kiss on his lips as she sat on his lap in the beach reclining chair.

"Mad heads.." He mumbled.

"Yeah it is.. It's a beach silly goose." She laughed, pulling out a bottle before handing it to him, "Can you rub this on my back?"

Mekai nodded before opening the bottle and smelling it outta instinct, He instantly pushed it back and shook his head, "Nah that shit stinks."

She sighed dramatically, "I'll really get me another nigga to rub it, you know I will."

Mekai chuckled before putting some in his hands, "I'll really kill you and that nigga, you know I will." He mumbled, massaging the cream on her back.

Sehkani moaned lowly, feeling relieved, "Gosh that feels good.." She whispered.

Mekai ignored her small moan, not wanting his print to be anymore noticeable. He finished and closed the bottle, "What you finna do?"

Sehkani shrugged, "Maybe act like a normal person and walk the beach or get in the water... Buggs was talm' bout riding jet skis." She stood up, Looking around the beach.

Mekai licked his lips before sending a powerful smack to her ass, She screamed loudly before slapping his head, "Mekai that's embarrassing." She frowned, rubbing her cheek.

He laughed, "It was in my face..." He shrugged before looking up at her mugging him, "I'm tryna get it on my face."

She gasped, "So nasty and bold, Come on get inna water wimme." She smiled, tryna pull him up.

He shook his head, "Get in with Lena."

"I need you, I cannot swim so let's go." She huffed, finally pulling him up. Mekai mugged before looking back at Sehkani whom was smiling - showing all her teeth, including her blue braces.

"That bitch better not be cold." He warned as they walked toward the water, Sehkani insisted they ran to make it look more fun but Mekai claimed it was gay.

"My body will warm you up.." She mumbled, looking away from his glare.

He chuckled shaking his head, "You really getting bold, Slow that shit down before something else get put- Kai shut up." She cut him off laughing obnoxiously.

As they stood in front of water, letting the water below them hit their feet, Sehkani ran into the water as she waved for Mekai to get in, He sighed loudly before walking inside the water slowly. Making sure to stay away from splashing kids.

"See? Not that cold." Sehkani smiled, running her white acrylics through the water. She wanted to splash him but she knew it would end up with her dead.

He just nodded, still not wanting to be in the water. He didn't like not knowing what was below him, or in with him.

"We getting deeper, Can I get on you?" Sehkani looked over at him as the water was touching her chin, It was very noticeable she was standing on her toes.

"Bring yo luh' ahh." He mugged, picking her up swiftly. She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Stop being mad at me
Dookiebutt." She mumbled, kicking the water with her feet.

"A nigga could've been dry right now." He replied, putting small amounts of water on Sehkani lower back as they walked deeper.

Sehkani began panicking as the water began touching her chin again, "Kai please back up." She mumbled, seeing the water was only touching his shoulder.

"Nah you wanted me in the water right?"

She began climbing further up on him, "Kai please i'm sorry, we can leave just back the fuck up." She rushed out as the water began touching her lips.

She looked at Mekai as she felt his hands slowly move off her, Causing her to panic even more, She had a fear of drowning but loved water.

"K-" She was cut off as Mekai dropped her in the water, She held her breath as she tried swimming but failed terribly. She felt her self slowly getting lifted up, She was just about to breathe in water before she was brought back up looking at a laughing Mekai.

"Shouldve seen you Mama, You looked like you was fighting the water and it was only four seconds."

Sehkani frowned, She was ashamed in herself that she couldn't find her breathe for more than ten seconds.

"Take me back now." She whispered, wrapping her arms securely around his neck as he began walking back toward shore.

"What's wrong stinka?" Alisha frowned as she watched Mekai carry out a angry Sehkani.

Sehkani jumped out his arms before walking toward her towel that was laid out on the sand, She laid on her stomach.

"GYATTT." Some boys yelled as they walked by Sehkani, staring at her ass.

Mekai chuckled darkly before shaking his head. He would've shot them but Sehkani made him leave his gun in the house. He would've punched them but they didn't look a day over 15.

"Hell nah.." He mumbled before throwing a towel over Sehkani butt, She would've said something but she just continued looking at her story.

𝘀𝗲𝗵𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶𝟬𝟬𝟭  | 𝟮𝟰 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼.

𝘀𝗲𝗵𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶𝟬𝟬𝟭  | 𝟭𝟴 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼.

- - - -

"I think I wanna move here..." Sehkani shrugged as her and the girls laid on Sehkanis bed. The boys were playing the game and smoking; Something the girls didn't want no part of.

Lena hopped up excitedly, "Bitch me too! I told Buggs about it and he said he'll think about it but i'm like boy i'm grown i'll move here my damn self."

"I would love too but I can't leave my family.. Well my little cousin atleast." Alisha fiddled with her fingers, she knew her little cousin looked up to her as her role model; It'll be selfish for her to leave without her.

"How old is they?"

"She's 17, My aunty real strict about her." Alisha shook her head letting out a loud sigh, "I wish I could adopt her."

"Aren't you moving with Mekai?" Lena questioned, making Sehkani whip her head toward her.

"Moving where?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"He's moving to Miami, We'll here I guess I should say. He ain't tell you?"

Sehkani shook her head before standing up, "He's leaving me?" She mumbled, pacing the floor.

"Stink calm down," Lena jumped up, grasping onto her arms, "Why don't you just move with him? I'll convince buggs to move too."

"If I can get my luh' cousin, I'll move down here too. I'm sick of that place we gotta claim." Alisha butted in.

"I-I can't, What if we get in bad terms and I have no where to go? What if he doesn't want me to? What if he tryna run away from me? What if he-"

"How about you go talk to him..." Lena whispered, pulling her toward the door. Sehkani whined tryna pull back but Lena had a firm grip on her.

"MEKAI." Lena yelled down the stairs, She heard footsteps before he appeared looking between the two.

"What's up? Why she look mad?" He nodded toward Sehkani; She stood behind Lena with her arms crossed.

She felt like if Mekai wanted her to exit his life, He could've told her that. She didn't mind leaving his life, She knew how attached she got. Why couldn't he tell her from jump? Why tell everyone beside her?

it was because we posted that damn pic...

"Hm how this sound... You didn't inform her on why we really here?" Lena tilted her head.

"I was gonna tell you Fats.." He sighed, rushing his hands down his face before looking back at Lena, "Who the fuck told her?"

"That doesn't matter Kai, You could've and should've told me you were moving, And why are we really here? What does she mean by that Kai." Sehkani peeked out from behind Lena.

"C'mere," He grabbed her arm before pulling her into their room, She snatched away before sitting on their bed. Avoiding eye contact.

"We really here because my moms live here and I was planning on staying here with her because the doctors telling me she only got so long to live. I was gonna come down here myself and look for houses but I figured y'all would want a vacation, I only told the gang about it because I knew how fast you jump to conclusions and you probably wouldn't had let me explain first." He expressed, sitting beside her.

She lowered her head, "So it's not because you want me gone?"

He scrunched up his face, "Sehkani what the fuck? Hell nah that ain't the reason. Shit I was gonna ask you if you wanted to move wimme. I know that you only got me so ian wanna leave you by yo self."

She smiled soft before wrapping her arms around him, "I would love to move down here with you, but I want my own apartment. I can't be living off you forever."

He waved her off, "How about I get a house with a basement in it but it's a apartment type shit?"

She chuckled, "We'll talk about this later, So when you- We moving?"

He shrugged, "A month? I'm tryna see some of my family members up there before leaving. My moms side all down here."

She nodded, "Well ion have anyone to visit so i'm free whenever. Lena said she'll convince Buggs to move with us, If that's fine with you?"

He shrugged, "Buggs already confirmed he was, Don't tell her but he think she pregnant, Or tryna get her pregnant down here."

She giggled, "Lena ain't gonna go for that, She still young. Anyways, I'm glad you explained everything to me but I was overthinking bad."

"As long as you ain't mad at me, I hate that ignoring shit." He chuckled, placing a kiss on her forehead.

Sehkani hummed before grabbing his chin and kissing his lips, He swiftly picked her up and sat her on his lap as they shared a passionate kiss. She began slowly rocking her hips on him as she felt something below him hard .

good thing i've been watching porn!

"D-Don't say something youn wanna do." He groaned, tryna push her waist away.

She pulled away before resting her forehead on his, "I know what I wanna do." She smartly remarked.

"What I tell you about that smart shit Sehkani?" He gripped her neck, She smirked before placing her hand on his.

"What you gonna do about it?" She whispered seductively.

Sehkani gasped as Mekai flipped them over, He walked over to their door before locking it and making his way back to Sehkani.

"Take them off," He tugged on her shorts, She giggled before shaking her head 'no', "You take em-"

Mekai cut her off by snatching her shorts off, accidentally ripping then but he didn't care he just tossed them aside with her red panties - His favorite color.

"W-Wait what we gonna do?" Sehkani mumbled, watching him take his shirt off.

He chuckled, "Chill mama, I'm finna eat yo pussy but ion want my shirt to get messy." He replied before grabbing her thighs moving her closer to him.

"Slow Kai, You kno- Mmmmmm." She moaned as his finger slowly rubbed her clit, He smirked at the faces she was making as her body curved in funny shapes.

Sticking two fingers inside her and using his thumb to rub her pearl, Sehkani gasped tryna look down at the sight but she couldn't.

"Look at me Sehkani for I fuck yo ass up even more." He spoke harshly, slapping her clit softly.

"O-Okay fuckkk." She whimpered, looking down at him playing with her pussy. She squirmed tryna move his hand but he wouldn't budge, He just went faster.

Mekai removed his fingers before sticking them inside Sehkani mouth, She rolled her eyes back as he lowered his warm tongue on her clit.

"Mmm." She moaned, still licking her juiced off his fingers, He removed them as he flicked his tongue kinda rough on her clit.

Mekai swirled his tongue before sucking on it, He then plunged his index finger inside her as she tried holding her moans back assuming she was loud.

Mekai lifted up his head before softly slapping her clit again and using all four fingers to rub it, She yelped tryna run away but he locked his arms around her thighs.

"K-Kai what the f-fuckkk.." She breathlessly mumbled as she took yet another deep breath, Feeling amazing.

"I-I needa pee Kai." She moaned trying push his head away, "I'm gonna p-pee." She whispered yelled.

"Let it out mama." He mumbled sending vibrations throughout her body; Also making her cum.

"Right there fuckkkkkkk." She screamed, grinding her hips slowly on his tongue as she rode her nut out.

Mekai smirked before kissing her clit a couple times and pulling away, He smiled looking at the mess he helped Sehkani create.

"Better hope they gave us extra sheets." He chuckled, standing up before hovering over her and kissing her. Allowing her to taste herself again.

"My legs already sore.." She giggled as she felt him tryna rub her clit again, He chuckled before walking inside their connected bathroom.

"Come take a shower wimme." He yelled from the bathroom, Sehkani gasped before sliding out the bed attempting to walk but fell down.

"Bullshit.." She whispered as she crawled toward the bathroom, Watching Mekai laugh obnoxiously.

"Why you ain't ask for help mama?" He calmed his laughter down before picking her up and setting her on the counter.

"Ask the person who put me in this predicament?" She tilted her head before rolling her eyes.

"Cut that shit out, I warned yo shy freak ass." He spoke before running some hot water. He placed Sehkani in the shower before undressing and hopping in behind her.

"I'm not fucking you Mekai." She informed.

"Not yet.." He whispered in her ear, Slapping her ass gently before handing her a rag with soap on it.

I think he might be the one God...
I think he might be.

- - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 8.8K 56
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩
69.8K 1.2K 40
read to find out❤️
61.9K 2K 26
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘖.....
424K 12.9K 38
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♡