The Package

Door 1Up0Down

Honey's expecting a package.. but instead she got Syd.. Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Not An Update

30

3.9K 190 43
Door 1Up0Down

Omniscient
June 2nd

"Yo, you good my guy?" Nico asked Syd as she lay in bed, her fan on full blast while her hand rested on her stomach. "Hell nah!" She groaned, Nico sighed.

"Ima get ya' girl over here then, cause I can't deal with ya' grumpy ass." He stated, Syd smacked her lips. "I'm cool, I don't need her. Get me some water and a pill."

"I got you." Nico left the room and came back with Syd's said items before he closed her door and went back into the living room. Syd took the pill before sighing, turning over she grabbed her phone and FaceTimed Honey.

"Hello?" She answered, appearing to be in a restaurant. "Where you at?" Syd asked, turning over in bed. "The cross."

"What you having?"

"Steak." She stated, Syd hummed. "I got you some pasta, light on the seasoning so you don't throw up again." She teased, Syd sighed.

"Don't bring me shit, I don't wanna see you."

"Well why call?"

"I miss you."

"You ready to talk?"

"I miss you." Syd repeated, Honey glanced down at the camera, Syd just stared at her beautiful girlfriend. "You look so good. I miss you." She said again, Honey smiled for her.

"I guess you can come." She said after a few seconds of silence, Honey chuckled. "I'll be over as soon as we're done."

"I'm coming too, I know my man there!" She heard Mel say, she hummed. "Hurry up."

"Yes ma'am."

~

"Here." Honey sat the to go box down on the bed and opened it for Syd, her stomach instantly began growling at the smell of the pasta.

"You should've got Bahama breeze pasta."

"You don't even like Bahama breeze pasta." Honey reminded her, she shrugged. "I want that."

"Sydney!"

"Please."

"Girl you get on my nerve." Honey stated, slipping her shoes back on. She grabbed her keys. "Hurry mama."

The moment Honey left, Syd closed the to go box and got up. She took it to the kitchen, noticing Mel and Nico on the couch boo'd up. "y'all want this shit?" She asked, they both shook their heads and she threw it away.

"That shit stinks."

"Girl, it smells like food. You been picky as hell lately." Mel stated, Syd rolled her eyes. "So?"

"Got my girl running back and forth from the breeze—."

"—she gone do whatever I ask, mind ya' business sucka!" Syd told her, she chuckled. "Matter fact, call her."

"For?"

"Just do it."

"Ask nicely—."

"—call her!" Syd frowned, Mel chuckled along with Nico before she went and FaceTimed Honey. "Your rude ass girlfriend want you."

"What now?" Honey asked Syd as she grabbed the phone. "Come back." She insisted, Honey sighed. "Sydney..."

"Shhh, just come back." She insisted, Honey sighed and hung up the phone, leaving Syd with a frown. "I really want some Dixie Queen." She sighed, Nico raised an eyebrow.

"Ya ass don't eat like that, bro."

"I tried that muscle milk shit, I tried getting back in the gym. All that. But I just been weak, I can't eat too much salt, it make me throw up and shit. I get headaches out this world at 12 every morning. This shit all bad." She sighed, Nico shook his head while Mel cooed.

"Who the fuck you been around?"

"Ya man."

"Shit I ain't sick, none of the guys sick either. That's all you." Nico shrugged, Syd sighed. "Whatever the fuck this is needs to pass over! I'm tired of rushing to the bathroom every morning."

"If ya' ass wasn't a half breed, I'll say you was pregnant." He chuckled, Syd chuckled at the name. "Shit you never know."

"Nigga you ain't no damn pregnant!" He added, they both laughed at that, Mel stayed quiet. "You talk to Jon?"

"Yeah, he told me where he at."

"Fasho, you gone go? You know ima hold it down back here." He mentioned the trucks, Syd sighed. "I don't wanna see them people's, man."

"You do, you need to. Take Honey ass with you—."

"—take her where?"

"Mind ya' business." They said in unison, she frowned. "She won't like it."

"She would, just.. don't let her see the bad parts?" He stated, Syd chuckled. "Alright man, I'll talk to her about it."

"Um, include me in yalls convo."

"No."

"I hate you." She told Syd, she shrugged and went into the kitchen. She grabbed the cranberry juice from the fridge and began to drink.

After a few minutes, Honey was walking through the door with a frown. "Don't sit down, let me get my pants and shoes on." Syd instructed, Honey raised an eyebrow while Nico and Mel shrugged.

She sighed and stood waiting for Syd, she came back out, dressed in a muscle shirt, a pair of sweats/ pj pants and her ugg slippers.

"Girl."

"Shhh, come on."

"Mosquitoes gone tear ya' ass up. Put them tats away." Honey told her, she chuckled and went and grabbed a fleece before sliding it on, she grabbed her phone and keys before walking out.

"Have fun.. and don't do what we did!" Honey told them, they raised an eyebrow in confusion and just chuckled as she left out the door and closed it behind herself.

"Where we going?"

"Grocery store."

Once the girls arrived at Kroger, Syd grabbed a cart and instantly led the way, Honey just watched as she picked up a bunch of snacks. "Baby.." she stopped her, Syd hummed and put the Oreos in the cart, glancing down at Honey.

"When did you start eating all of this?"

"Shit since my stomach don't like that healthy shit no more." She shrugged, Honey slowly nodded, seeing a few of her favorite snacks in the basket.

Honey continued to follow her until she got everything she wanted, then she glanced back at Honey. "You want something?"

"No, I'll just eat what you get."

Syd shook her head before chuckling, making her way to checkout. She loaded the things onto the conveyor belt before waiting for her total.

"112.96$" Honey watched as Syd pulled out her card and paid for the items, before putting each bag in the basket. She glanced back at Honey before leading the way to her truck, and then she began packing the groceries inside before getting in as well.

~

"Here." Honey handed Syd her requested items from the kitchen, along with her plate. "Thank you." She pecked Honey's lips, Honey hummed and went and closed the door.

"You ok?" She asked, Syd hummed, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, why?"

"Just asking." She stated, grabbing the remote, she turned on the tv and picked a show, glancing over when she heard smacking.

"What the fuck..?"

"What? Try it." Syd insisted, getting a good scoop of spaghetti on her fork. The hot Cheetos and pickles were visible. "No. That's nasty."

"It's good, actually."

"Whatever."

Honey watched as she finished her plate, and then moved on to the ice cream and Oreos which was more normal than the first batch of food.

"I kinda want a shake." Syd admitted, staring at the food in thought. She reached over and picked up her jug of sweet tea, she began to down the drink before burping afterwards, Honey frowned.

"That's nasty." She stated, Syd hummed and got up to take her things into the kitchen. "I feel bloated as hell." She stated, rubbing her stomach. "I bet you do."

"Shut up." Syd laid down, Honey instantly clung onto her. "You work tomorrow?"

"Mhm. You?"

"I been on and off."

"How's it going?"

"Good, so far." She nodded, Honey smiled. "I'm proud of you, lil entrepreneur."

"Shhh, don't tell nobody yet."

"You gone let me drive ya' truck?" Honey asked, Syd raised an eyebrow. "The rig?"

"Mhm."

"Hell no, your feet won't reach the pedal." She stated, Honey scoffed. "Whatever."

"Ima do it.." Syd said after a few minutes of silence. "Ima go back home and see my family."

"Really?!"

"Yeah... if you come with me."

"Why do I have to come?" Honey asked, Syd shrugged. "I don't know. I just... feel more comfortable with you around when I'm doing shit I don't wanna do." She stated, Honey chuckled a little.

"As if that makes any sense. They aren't mean, are they?"

"They're your typical black family." She replied, Honey frowned. "What does that even mean?"

"I don't know, they not gone say shit to you though. Ima make sure of that." She stated, Honey shook her head. "I don't want you yelling at them or—."

"—I ain't gone yell at them, ima just let it be known that they need to talk to you with respect." She replied, Honey sighed. "I have something I wanna tell you..."

"What?"

"I'm late." She stated, Syd glanced over. "How late?"

"Like.. fuck." She sighed. "I would say days, because I'm thinking if it didn't come last month then it'd be here already but it's not.." She explained, Syd stayed quiet.

"I took a pregnancy test last month, came back negative. I scheduled an appointment with my gynecologist. It's on the 10th." She continued, Syd nodded.

"Ok.."

"Ok..?"

"I don't know what to say in this situation."

"How do you feel?" Honey asked, Syd shrugged. "You took the pill, yeah?"

"Yeah, and tests. I got a negative, so I'm starting to think it's something else." She stated, Syd furrowed her eyebrows. "Like?"

"We'll just have to wait and find out, no sex in between then."

"Wow." She mumbled, Honey hummed. "You're sick, and don't forget what you said."

"I was lying, ma. I'm tired of fucking my hand." She sighed, Honey did as well. "Just rest, Sydney."

"Yes ma'am."

~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.6K 118 4
Life is not always filled with joyful and fun emotions, at least not for Anaya. When the pandemic struck the world, her business faced challenges; he...
95.3K 1.3K 15
You receive a package and get a surprise... (This is my first story.... so... probably cringe ahead..)
267K 8.9K 39
Book two of the Bound 2 series.
18.3K 1K 27
"Oh god. Mel." "Fuck him. You're with me now." It all started with a wish. Maybe sooner. This is not your typical love story.