Voidheart [Female Chara x Mal...

By shyboi69

"You shall seal the blinding light light that plagues Human and Monster dreams You are the vessel You are... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 Morning Conversation
Chapter 2 School Friends
Chapter 3 Bonding
Chapter 4 Discovery
Chapter 5 School Ends At Last
Chapter 6 Hangout Time
Chapter 7 A Familiar Place
Chapter 8 A Dream Of Discovery
Chapter 9 Lets Hangout Again What Could Happen
Chapter 10 A Fun Day With Chara
Chapter 11 A Fight For Our Survival
Chapter 12 Some Time Between Friends
Chapter 13 Sleepover
Chapter 15 Making Plans
Chapter 16 Chaotic Homework Session
Chapter 17 Dinner With Monsters
Chapter 18 The Drive Back
A/N
†̸̩̞̄̎h̶͎̞̊͝ê̶͍̣̌̆ ̷̻̬̓̆L̶̩͚͛̒ï̶͚͔͌̅g̸̛̲̯̀ḧ̸̖̲̑†̴̢̟͗̚
Chapter 19 Questions
Chapter 20 The Knight of Great Renown

Chapter 14 Learning

1.1K 27 3
By shyboi69

Y/n P.O.V.

I wake up in the same place as before, a sea of skulls with horns.

Y/n (Thoughts): "This is going to happen now I guess."

I lift myself from the skulls and make my way to the path and enter the main lighthouse room and stand in front of the ocean of black. The Shade Lord emerges from the lake.

Shade Lord: "Looks like you're later than last time."

Y/n: "Sorry I was kinda having a life for once."

Shade Lord: "I do not care for that, you could have explained Void better to the human."

Y/n: "Human? You mean Chara, hey I at least kept it a secret even if it were bad."

Shade Lord: "You're going to have to explain it to more advanced wizards and they aren't going to fall for it."

Y/n: "I'll deal with that later I wanted to say something to you though how come you only tried to save me when the bully leader tried to use magic."

Shade Lord: "Because I believed you could do it however there we-" I cut off the giant void serpent.

Y/n: "No I don't want that to happen again let me use Void at the very beginning Chara could have gotten hurt or worse!"

Shade Lord: "He never gave them this much emotion."

The giant serpent sounded surprised.

Y/n: "What do you mean by that?"

Shade Lord: "Nothing, if you wish to use Void on your own without interference you need to at least become attuned with the Void."

Y/n: "How would I do that."

Shade Lord: "I need to teach you, no regular sorcerer ever used Void before so you can only learn from me."

Y/n: "Then teach me what I learn first  then."

Shade Lord: "You need to work on movement during your fight you got pinned to the ground easily and an experienced fighter would have ended the fight there."

Y/n: "So I need to dodge better?"

Shade Lord: "Yes you do, take a look at the lighthouse."

I face the lighthouse. The darkness of the room seemed to dwell up there.

Shade Lord: "Make your way up there quickly using the damaged stairs as platforms to jump off of."

Y/n: "Ok?"

I didn't know how this would help me but I went with it.

I quickly ran to the first platform and got on it. I run and jump to the next and then I saw a black figure once I got up the platform. A floating black mass with eyes and sharp arms. It swung its arm at me and I feel pain across my chest as I fall from the platform and landed on my back hard. I sit up and face the giant serpent in confusion.

Y/n: "What the fuck was that?"

Shadelord: "Me, and not me at the same time, I am one with the void so I can control these creatures if we have the same goal."

Y/n: "Take it easy I can't climb and dodge at the same time."

Shade Lord: "Give it a few more tries at least."

I get up from the ground not feeling pain anymore and jump to the first platform pulling myself up and jumping to the next platform. As the Void being tries to swing at me I jump back and almost fall but regain my footing and punch the being before it could react into the lighthouse. The next platform seemed high yet I jump up and barely grab the edge. When I try and pull myself up another Void being slashed at my hand and I fell again hitting my head on the previous platform.

Shade Lord: "This is going nowhere. You're going to need to become attuned to make it to the top."

Y/n: "Then what was the point of me doing this if I can't make it to the top."

I clutch my head in pain and grasp my hand as some blood came out of a cut the Void being made.

Shade Lord: "To see what you could do."

The Shade Lord turns its back to me and seemingly absorbs the lake of darkness to reveal an empty lake.

Shade Lord: "Come with me"

I make my way down while the Shade Lord slithers its way down to the center I gaze at the scenery once I make it down to the center of the lake the ground was dry and there were many occasional skulls with horns here and there. 

Shade Lord: "I want you to fight until you're exhausted ready go."

Many Void beings came out of the ground and started rushing at me. When one slashed at me I leaned back and punched it away, when another came at me from behind I elbowed it turn back, and kicked it into another. Two came at me at once, as one slashed at me I grabbed it, it felt almost like it had no weight attached. After my thought, I swung it at another and threw it at another. I start to break a sweat as more and more surrounded me, I dodged a slash yet got hit in the back by another I kept on punching them back and kicking yet they weren't going down eventually I was slashed at over and over again by their arms and I fell.

Shade Lord: "I wouldn't blame you for lasting as long as you did, I made it so they wouldn't dissipate."

Y/n: "How am I supposed to become attuned if you keep on making me fail!"

Shade Lord: "Because it's funny. Now close your eyes and think of a goal you that I and you would agree on."

Y/n: "So if I had the goal of being attuned would that work?"

Shade Lord: "Precisely."

I close my eyes and think about being able to wield Void like how the Shade Lord did.

Shade Lord: "I feel your presence however it isn't strong enough to focus your goal into your soul."

As I focus my goal on my soul I feel liquid coming out of my chest and spreading to my arms. I open my eyes and sure enough, it's there.

Y/n: "What now?"

Shade Lord: "You are partly attuned now you and I are sharing the same goal at the moment however you need to convince the rest of the Void to side with you."

More Void-like beings rose out of the ground now looking more humanoid with limbs of darkness yet having no face.

Shade Lord: "Show the darkness that you deserve to wield its power."

I run to the closest one and punch it with Void surrounding my hands and it goes flying to the edge of the lake.

Y/n: "Wow this stuff is powerful, I wonder what would happen if."

I focus my goal on my legs and run faster than what I can control to the next humanoid and jump six feet in the air and come down kicking it to the ground. I start running circles around the Void humanoids as I couldn't control my speed.

Y/n: "I CAN'T SLOW DOWN PLEASE HELP!"

Shade Lord: "Don't lose thought of your goal and you should be fine."

I arm bash into a Void being and that slows me down enough. I then find myself with many Void beings surrounding me. I decided to try something and focus my goal on my hands and punch the ground as hard as I crack it and the beings lose balance. I use the opening to punch one and smash the other one into the ground.

There is only one more left and I grab it and throw it to the ceiling which makes a stalactite fall in the distance making a large noise and shockwave. I put my arms up in front of my face and embed my feet into the ground. As soon as the shockwave reaches me the Void takes action and latches on to the ground and keeps me from flying off from the shockwave.

Shade Lord: "Well done, it seems that your combat training, now for the important part your reaction speed make your way to the lighthouse."

Y/n: "Will do."

Shade Lord: "And next time don't damage your new training grounds."

I nod and stop thinking about my goal. I make my way to the lighthouse where I was and the Shade Lord refills the lake.

Shade Lord: "As you have become attuned somewhat thanks to me make your way to the top now."

I put my goal to reach the peak of the lighthouse and jump up to the first platform. After reaching there I backflip to the next one and land behind the Void being and kick it across the cavern into a wall. After kicking it many Void beings came out of nowhere floating after me. Not losing sight of my goal I keep jumping until I reach the top and they all soon dissipate. The shade Lord soon reaches my height expanding its body length up to the top of the lighthouse.

Shade Lord: "You have done well for now many wouldn't become attuned this quickly."

Y/n: "That means I can use Void outside in the real world now?"

Shade Lord: "It will be more difficult to call upon it but remember Void is everywhere."

I feel light all around my body as I wake up.

==================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
451K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...