six || txt (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

the complete opposite, like complementary colors. i want to paint this world between us. in which hybe's mid... More

โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* her
.ยท:ยท.โœง about
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* relationships
.ยท:ยท.โœง within txt
.ยท:ยท.โœง outside txt
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* social media
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* chapters
โ—ใƒป๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* epilogue

โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—

584 25 2
By yoongismalva

.·:·. jump .·:·.

Laying on bed, she looked to her side, Beomgyu sleeped soundly. Ara smiled, he had been having some rough nights lately, stuff related to anxiety.

When they first met, Ara thought Beomgyu was invincible. He helped everyone, lending a hand to whoever needed it, without ever asking for anything in return. He was so caring and giving, that sometimes he forgot to think about himself.

So, since he had been surviving on only two or three hours of sleep daily, she offered to have a movie night. They invited Eunsae over, and once the first movie started, he curled up to their dongsaeng and his eyes felt tied.

It didn't take much for Beomgyu to fall asleep. Ara assumed he felt safe around Eunsae, that's why she had invited her to be a part of their movie night.

So now she had two sleeping best friends, curled up on each other, breathing slowly and lips parted. She smiled, her job was done.

After placing some blankets on top of them, she took her laptop and left her room. They'd be fine in her queen sized bed, and she could share with one of the guys.

"Are they asleep?", Huening Kai asked when she entered the living room. She nodded. "Well, that was fast".

"Yeah. It's been a couple of weeks now of little sleep for him", Ara sighed. "I was super worried".

"He always does this", Kai commented. "Pretend nothing is wrong until his anxiety or tiredness is so much he can barely stand".

"He has a big heart", she replied and took a seat next to him on the sofa. "People with the biggest hearts sometimes hide the saddest secrets".

"So poetic, my baby", Yeonjun sat next to her, crushing her in between Kai and him. She groaned. "I thought you'd be happy to see such a handsome face", he smiled towards her.

"Every time you call yourself handsome I lose several neurons".

"That explains a lot", Ara replied to Kai's comment.

"Yah, noona, not cool", he pouted.

"I think super cool. And cute. And beautiful, and small and adorable and mine!", Yeonjun was kissing her cheeks in between each word, and then engulfed her in a big hug.

"Woah, someone's clingy", she mumbled and patted his head. "Do you want Ara time?"

"I always want Ara time", he got up super fast and held out a hand for her. She smiled and stood up, being held into his arms rapidly. She smiled again when his lips brushed her forehead and then walked towards Yeonjun's room, with him trailing behind.

"I've been thinking", she mumbled once they were both settled on his bed. Looking at each other, alone in the dark, Ara felt so comfortable, so herself.

"What about?", Yeonjun moved a little, teying to find a comfortable position for his head on top of the pillows.

"Would it be too crazy to tell our fans?", she closed one eye and looked at him with the other.

"Tell them what, babe?"

"About us".

Silence came over the two of them and Ara felt an immense need to say she was sorry. But sometimes it felt like the fans would be there for her. There would probably be some that'd be upset about it, but she knew the real fans would be ecstatic to see she and Yeonjun were in love.

"Well, do you want to?", he cut the silence.

Ara hummed. Did she want to? She had been thinking about it. She wanted to be able to hold his hand in the company and hug him without being scared people may start rumors.

"Maybe we could start small. Just in the company", she replied. He nodded and smiled.

"Sounds good", he caressed her cheeks and then kissed her forehead. "I think we could do that".

"I think Jimin is gonna flip out when he finds out", she smiled.

Jimin had always been supportive of her, her decisions, her life. He was such a good cousin; such a good older brother. He had always been by her side, no matter what, even if it meant being in probation with Bang Hyungsik.

"Oh!", she sat on the bed and then  crawled on his lap. His hands instinctively went to her hips, and her smile grew wider. "I want you guys all to come home with me during this long weekend we get off. Mom said she's so excited and she's already working on the tamales and cazuelas she's going to make for you all".

His smile only grew.

"I'd love some tamales", he replied. Ara cheered and cane closer to kiss him, their crotches touching through the fabric of their clothes. He let out a small moan, his hands gripping her waist tighter. "Ara, stop".

"Why?", she knew exactly why. They hadn't been intimate like this yet, but she was ready. Oh, she was so ready.

"The kids are home", he let out. She giggled and nodded. "Also, it's usually me who's the horny one".

"Well, let's say I can't wait much longer until I jump you", she was about to climb off his lap but he growled.

"Say that again", he dared. She smiled but didn't say a thing.

He rolled them over, now being nested between her legs and moved his hips a bit. This time, Ara was the one to let out a small whimper.

"Maybe I'll be the one to jump you".

"I would like that", she winked at him and he laughed.

"You're gonna be the death of me, Park Ara".

You know what comes on the next chapter😏😏😏😏

Anyways im so sorry to have kept you all waiting, this past month was awful. I got a 3 week-long migraine and was basically told i was exaggerating when i literally felt i was about to die. And then me and my boyfriend got the flu. And then it was my birthday and my birthday usually makes me homesick and sad so that's that lol.

So here you go! I will hopefully update soon! Thank you for keeping un with tjis story and please comment and vote❤️

-baobab.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 373 18
(READER X TYUNNING. YOU CHOOSE THE ENDING!) [completed] Whatever choice Y/n makes must be perfect. She absolutely cannot make a mistake. If things go...
65.5K 869 14
I dont know what I'm doing, but here we go. !!PLEASE READ LAST PART!!
963 75 29
เซฎ๊’ฐหตโ€ข ๏ปŒ โ€ขหต๊’ฑแƒ In which, Ariana's mother marries a man and has to move to Korea. Moving to a new place means a lot of new things, new house, new surroun...
3.9K 173 49
THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have a mother!" ยปยป---->โ™ก<----ยซยซ โ€ขA story of f...