TRUST .ᐟ

Bởi -soigne

kei tsukishima. Xem Thêm

intro
01 ✓
02 ✓
03 ✓
04 ✓
05 ✓
06 ✓
07 ✓
intro, 2
01 ✓
02 ✓
03 ✓
04 ✓
05 ✓
06 ✓
07 ✓
08 ✓

08 ✓

1.6K 63 28
Bởi -soigne

iyana ! / author note !
hi guyss hru 🤭

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 8, season 1﹕𓌺

◟🎱.Just For Me
by PinkPantheress
I'm obsessed with you in a way I can't believe
When you wipe your tears, do you wipe them just for me? (Me, me, me, me)
Do you wipe them just for me? (Me, me, me, me)
I'm pleading on my knees (Knees, knees, knees, knees)
It's your touch that I need (Need, need, need, need)﹕𓌺

MONDAY
9 am !

"ARE YOU STILL UPSET?" tobio asked you, scanning the hallways for a certain tall blonde four-eyed male. "about what?" you asked the boy next to you.

"tsuki—" tobio started before kash slapped his mouth. "dont even say his name." he shook his head in disapproval. tobio just sighed, side eyeing kash as the dreadhead glared down at him.

"i get it, i get it." he admitted defeat, walking into his classroom. you waved bye to the two boys and continued to your own class, as shoyo wasnt here today.

meaning you'd be sitting next to kei all quiet and shit since you dont have anyone else to talk to.

you took a deep breath in and out before entering the classroom and sitting in your seat. you huffed as you twirled your braid around your finger, staring in front of you.

you watched as kei walked into the classroom with yamaguchi, then sitting in their normal seats next to you. he looked confused when you didnt greet him with a smile, but just ignored it since he thought you just werent in the mood.

you actually did your work, occasionally checking your phone here and there for any messages in your groupchat. specifically from shoyo since he didnt come to school.

"y/n, are you coming to practice?" kei asked you poking your shoulder. your eyebrows furrowed as you swatted his finger. "go away." was all that escaped your lips before you swiftly turned to look at him.

one hand rested on your thigh and his other propped his head up. "was it because of that girl i was with at the mall? is that why you're upset n/n?" he asked you calmly which only made you more upset.

"yes kei. im mad at you because you started acting like you were interested in me then got a girl a build a bear at the mall." you shot at him, trying to remove his hand from your thigh.

"shes a friend. you were out with your all male friends, why cant i be out with one of my female friends?" kei countered, making you stop focusing on his hand and actually rethink the situation. "you held hands." you reminded him, just causing him to let out a giggle.

cute.

"to make this boy who shes on and off with jealous, nothing else i pinky promise. like literally tadashi can vouch." he said, sitting up properly and holding out his pinky to you.

you sucked your teeth, your cheeks getting hot as you linked your pinky with his. kei watched your flustered state as you put your hand down trying to finish your paper as his thumb rubbed your thigh.

your looked at him again just to find him staring at you while you did your paper. "can you do your work, im still mad at you."

"i finished it already, no need to get your panties in a fucking twist." kei said with his usual sly smirk, causing you to lightly hit him in the face. he just side eyed you before going on his phone, since he actually wasnt lying about being done with his work.

.⌗﹕ 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓﹒🖤

7:42 pm !

"thats the final volleyball." you told kei as you dropped it in the cart, letting him roll it into the closet. he nodded as he looked around the empty gym.

like usual, you were going to his house after practice so you both stayed after to clean up. yamaguchi went home with kash and kai who followed your dad down to the store for some snacks.

you felt kei's hand wrap around your neck, pulling you closer to him as he left soft kisses along your face. you smacked his arm, honestly still irritated with the whole mall thing.

"last year," you blurted out causing kei to stop, taking a seat on the stage as he looked at you, wondering what you were talking about. "why'd they say you're a hoe, what'd you do last year?"

he scratched his head, looking up at you. your eyebrows were furrowed and your hands were balled into fists. kei sighed as he held your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"because i didnt care about peoples feelings last year." he responded nonchalantly. it made your blood boil whenever he did things like this, just giving you a short rundown instead of trying to defend himself.

it just irked you.

"kei you're fucking annoying me." you told him, making him quickly apologize as you glared down at him. "it started at this party.." he began as you kept eye contact with you. you nodded at his words, waiting for him to continue.

"i met this girl and we hooked up, and soon we became close and i met her friends and stuff. so i started to go to parties more and developed a really flirty attitude kinda." kei continued, caressing your waist. "i would talk to a lot of different girls but always went back to the girl i first hooked up with. i'd dip if she called me, im not gonna lie shit.. if she called me while i was fucking somebody i'd leave the girl right on the bed at the time."

"this went on for a long time like, from when i met her from mid terms from last year to a bit before i met you, i dont talk to her as much or rush to her anymore." he reassured you.

you just listened intensely about this mystery girl, who really interested you because she caught keis attention. based off of all these different girls, kei didnt just take anyone seriously. he mustve really been in love with that girl, and what if he still was?

what if you were gonna end up being one of those girls who he left in his room just to go see some girl who potentially didnt even care for his feelings like you did??

you stopped making eye contact with him, looking at the closet instead, your thoughts making you want to look at anything but him.

"y/n, look at me princess, im not done." kei tried to calm you down, tears welling in your eyes as you looked at him, your head tilted to the side a bit.

"even though i acted like that towards her, she was never like that with me. if i called her she took her sweet time, she disregarded my feelings multiple times and constantly chose other guys over me. i was really stupid to think a third year would be interested in some random second year she found innocent and cute." kei vented, leaning his head onto your chest, relaxing a bit at your touch as your hands combed through his tangled hair.

"if she called you right now and asked to start over kei, would you choose her over me?" you asked the blonde in front of you.

"of course not y/n. i know ive been a bit fucked up but i wanna be better. for you." his eyebrows furrowed as his head lifted from your chest. "i wont make you feel like how you did at the mall again. im gonna learn."

you bit your inner cheek as you looked down at the boy in front of you. the person who you'll have to try to trust again.

the one who broke your trust in the dumbest way possible.

"what are we kei?" you ask him, as his eyebrows raised, evidently thinking about what sort of title you both held. "talking stage." he concluded, not wanting to rush things with you.

"mmm. yeah it fits us." you smiled brightly. kei admired your smile, stroking your cheek before placing a small peck on your lips. you wiped your mouth, making him roll his eyes as you just laughed.

"you're not even funny."

"i know im hilarious."

TRUST.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.2K 326 19
- Iwaizumi Hajime x Reader
358K 10.2K 37
⊱:*𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐱𝐨:*⊰ 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀
193K 10.7K 30
❝𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍!❞ -@keikaminari - date: 10/15/2021 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐘 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 �...
56.9K 1.7K 13
Kei Tsukkishima x Female Reader "Twelve fifty-one and here I am, still lingering on the past I thought I'd forget."